- Text Size +

Stephanie sighed. She had been embarrassing herself with her actions. What if the people from the laboratory had seen her? At least, it didn't necessarily look like she had done anything overtly sexual, at least she hoped. To an outside onlooker, it may have seemed just like a woman reaching to the ground to take a closer look.



Wondering about what she should have done next, she noticed a taller structure in the distance, something that definitely stood out in the middle of the tiny city; not as much as a one-mile-tall woman, but it still comfortably earned the silver medal in that hypothetical competition. Stephanie walked, this time on her two feet, towards the structure.



Her wedge sandals flattened the streets below with ease, making the walk comfortable to the colossal woman. The way she flattened each area she trod upon was brutal to the world below. No man-made structure could stand any hope of surviving after she placed her foot over it. The 70-foot tall platform of the shoe guaranteed that her blue painted toenails barely dirtied themselves with the debris of the city. The height of the platform increased to about 200 feet on the back of her shoe, where her heel comfortably rested. Such an imposing object was terrifying to the speck-sized people, who watched the cheap but deadly shoes bulldoze entire neighborhoods with ease.



The area in front of the "huge" tower was something of a nicely arranged park, in which the gardens and the trees formed neat geometrical structures. Stephanie avoided stepping on it, as she found its shapes quite beautiful. Instead, the woman circled around the park, stepping on the nearby buildings, so that she could take a close look at the tower.



Stephanie bent down. The structure was definitely noteworthy. None of the surrounding buildings could compare. To her, it was about 30 centimeters tall. She marveled at the uniquely shaped building, wondering what function could it serve to the tiny people around. She touched its cold metallic surface, then grasped it around her fist.



She tried to pull it out of the ground, but it resisted. She shrugged and decided she had done enough of sightseeing for now. She remembered Miss Kingley's advice: that it would have been a good idea to do some sunbathing on that planet since the weather in the region she had teleported to was favorable.



In fact, it was a pretty hot day in that place. She had been sweating quite a lot since she arrived. It wouldn't be such a bad idea to remove her dress and remain in her swimsuit.



So Stephanie did it. The brunette started by kicking her sandals to her sides. It crossed her mind that millions of people could admire her as she stripped, so she decided to add a nice touch to it. She unzipped the back of her dress and started to slide it down her legs. She slowly and deliberately lowered her dress, then grabbed it by its shoulder straps and raised it up for a while, covering her tits again and swinging her ass at the same time. As she lowered her dress further, she took the time to run her palms through her thighs and then cup her cleavage with her hands.



As she finally jumped out of the white dress, she let a little laugh out. She had fun giving the specks a little show, even if it felt silly. She hung the sweat-soaked dress on top of the tower, where it dangled over the park and could be seen by the whole city, hurting the pride of the locals seeing the proud monument degraded to such a trivial use.



Now only covered by a suggestive bikini, she realized how much steamier the situation had become. The men she was taunting with her body before were now enjoying her curvaceous and almost nude form in all of its glory. There was no doubt in her mind she was gaining quite a lot of admirers, which made her nervous and excited at the same time.

"To them, I'm so superior and unattainable. They watch me walk over their city, disregarding everything about them... and they know they won't ever be able to have me. And yet, they want me. I know they do... I know they did when I was walking through their streets before."



Sensual thoughts were crossing her mind again and making her flustered. There had to be some way she could relieve herself without being seen by the people at the laboratory. For now, she had to just restrain herself.



Stephanie stepped inside her sandals again. She bent down to playfully slide her finger through the small river, demolishing a couple of bridges and scooping a couple of tiny boats inside her fingernails.



She threw them to the ground and started walking north. Since she was in her bikini, she wanted to find some kind of beach next.



*



It took her a minute or so to reach the coast. It soon became evident that it would've been impossible at her size to make use of the local beaches. No matter where she looked, there wasn't one large enough to contain more than her toes. That wasn't necessarily a problem as she could simply sit over the ground, burying several acres of countryland under her beach towel. Out of kindness, she had decided to spare the coastal town, but she had decided to lay right next to it to take a look at its traffic as she sunbathed.



For a while, she just laid there motionless, making sure to get the sun both on her back and front. Then, the sight of the little people in the town nearby had started to pick her curiosity. This was a far smaller center than the one she had visited before. Its houses were so small, they barely even rose from the ground from her point of view. The 60,000 people living in the small town realized their insignificance as they saw the massive young woman staring at their settlement. The technological sabotage operated by Stephanie's bosses hadn't stopped radios from working. They had heard how she destroyed their capital and now could see her in all of her majestic glory.



Stephanie stretched her legs towards the sea, dipping her feet in the shore. The water was so shallow, she believed that if she had emptied her plastic bottle over the ground, the puddle would've probably reached a similar depth. She was bored, and worse, aroused. Those fantasies wouldn't simply leave her mind. She wished she could act on them. She imagined bringing the small town she was laying on the side of home. She would wait for one night when her parents were going out, then she would place it on the living room floor, replacing the carpet. She fantasized about what she would wear. Just a thong, a skimpy bra, and high heels. Then have a nice glass of wine as she circled around the town, her steps sending a clear message to the people below: you're mine.



She would then step over the edges of the town... crushing all the people who were trying to make their escape. Their little cars would try so hard to run to safety on the parquet floor of her home. Maybe some would escape her, did it matter? Maybe some of them would escape only to be eaten by some larger bug or a bird.



Then she would remove her thong and throw it into the center of the town. Her cunt would be so dripping with pussyjuice at that point that it would start raining cum over them.



And then it would be their apocalypse. She would open her cunt and start making love with them. Her body would overpower any structure in their city.



Stephanie was losing control. She had realized how much she actually wanted this, to dominate others. She realized how much she had suppressed this part of her personality because she had been skewed by the common morality of her society, and that she had no reason at all to be nice to the people around her. They were only specks on the ground, insignificant.



And she was like a God to them. Yes, she was their Goddess... and a Goddess didn't have to restrain herself.



The town Stephanie had been fantasizing about saw the titaness's shadow looming over it. The woman rolled herself on her side, ending up right on top of the tiny coastal city. While her toes were still splashing in the shallow wetness of the sea, her massive body ended up covering most of the doomed town. Crumpled houses, buildings, trees, and cars stuck to her sweaty legs and belly like dirt. Another neighborhood was destroyed by her bra-clad breasts, much like it happened in the capital. Towards the edge of the town, her hair was flowing over the peripheral neighborhoods and streets, destroying the means of escaping from the town.



Stephanie, at the height of her desire, started to grind her crotch on the ground. She did it softly, hoping that the people in the laboratory, in case they were looking at the video feed, wouldn't catch her acting on her perverse fantasies. But still, she felt it, and how. She felt the ground compressing under her demanding pussy, although it was covered by the cloth of her bikini bottom. The fabric of the white and blue bikini began to dampen and dirty itself with the remains of the tiny world below.



The girl would have liked to slide a finger or two inside her pussy, but that would've been too hard to camouflage. She had to make do with the softest stimulation and the tiniest moans and growls. Her head, positioned on the ground, served as a beautiful monolith for the people living south of the destroyed town. Her expression was betraying an ecstatic bliss mixed with a devilish forbidden pleasure. Her feminine beauty wasn't one they could remain indifferent to. A warm trickle of saliva was escaping her slightly open mouth, and her eyes were closed to better savor the pleasure. As her demand for lust increased, she couldn't help but increase the rhythm of her throbbing. Her ass began to sway more and more, while she stroke her thighs against each other and ground her fingernails on the streets to her sides. Moans and sighs were escaping her lips as she began to reach her climax.



It took her a while to do so, but Stephanie eventually came just by grinding her crotch on the ground where the town used to be. It was one of the sweetest orgasms she ever had. It made her reach heights of delicious pleasure she hadn't experienced yet. It convinced her that a whole new world had opened itself to her today. Once the orgasm winded down, however, her regular thoughts began to surface again, and shame hit her. When she was done savoring the delightful pleasuring, she remembered her situation, and her cheeks became flushed. She had probably gone too far with that one, there was no way the people at the lab hadn't noticed her sounds and movements.



She was right in that Miss Kingsley, just like her colleagues, was watching what she was doing and had kindly postponed the next stage of growth to let her finish her playtime.



She was shaking after she was finished. Most of the small town that just some minutes before was standing in that place, was now glued to her. She would've really liked to take a shower, but for now, she had to brush the debris off her body using her hands and some of the sea water.



Then she heard Kingsley's voice again.



"Steph?", she said. She was so embarrassed to speak to the girl she had just seen pleasuring herself.



"Um... yes?" asked the girl, sounding even more awkward. Her face had become crimson.

"We're ready for the next stage of growth, dear," said the older woman. "We ask you to retrieve your dress from the tiny planet and then proceed."



"I see," said the girl, wishing to end the conversation as soon as possible.



She rose up and started walking back to the capitol. She retrieved her dress, which had fallen over the tiny park, from the ground. She was glad to wear it back so that it covered her soiled bikini bottom.



Then Stephanie used the device she was given to continue the experiment. She felt the feeling again. She was growing.