- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tiny stepson & giant stepmother finally meet face-to-face.

Vivian blinked back into consciousness. What was happening? Why was she on the floor? The last thing she remembered was fixing Bobby's afternoon breakfast. But what happened after that?

"Gasp! Bobby was tiny!" Vivian's remembrance screamed.

Where was he now? He couldn't have gotten far with how tiny he was. She cautiously sat up & scanned the floor, careful not to accidentally squish her shrunken stepson.

Suddenly, she felt something small & warm wriggling around in her bra. It tickled her skin. She peered down at her cleavage. A pair of tiny flailing legs poked out from between the woman's twin mounds. For a moment, she hesitated on what to do, frozen from shock. The legs struggled & kicked more frantically. She didn't want Bobby to suffocate, smothered between her tits. Her thumb & forefinger shakily snatched his little foot, and she pulled the boy up the slope of her bosom.

Her breath quickened as she realized Bobby was naked. Obviously, his clothes hadn't shrunk with him. His nude little body dangled upside down in front of her face. From his toned back to his muscular little butt, everything was miniature. His lightly tanned white skin blushed bright red, no doubt from the physical exertion of scaling her body & becoming sandwiched between her breasts. Vivian herself blushed when she noticed his mini fear-erection. She didn't blame him. She knew how teenage boys could react when their adrenaline was high. All that pumping blood had to go somewhere, and her doughy boobs smothering the air out of him probably contributed as well. It was a little cute & strangely flattering. He was just so small, almost the size of her finger. She didn't even realize she was staring until her eyes met his. His miniature facial features scrunched with nervous fear. It broke her heart.

"Gosh, Bobby," Vivian's voice caught in her throat, "You really did shrink."

She delicately lowered the lad into the palm of her hand. Bobby stumbled in Vivian's cupped palm, struggling to catch his barrings after being thrown around so much. He curled up into a little ball, defensively covering his genitals from his stepmother's view. His little butt trembled against her skin.

"How could this happen?" Vivian questioned sorrowfully.

She knew about the Shrinking Virus. She had seen the many news broadcastings. But it had always seemed like a distant nightmare, like hearing about genocide in a far-off war-torn country. But here it was in the palm of her hand. The sickness had taken hold of Bobby, her precious son, the one who gave her comfort & reminded her so much of Bryan. Even now, as Bobby's uncovered dainty body sat in her palm, she couldn't help but notice how many bodily features the boy shared with his father. And he looked so scared, curled up in the fetal position & trembling against her skin. Vivian's maternal instinct kicked in. It didn't matter how small Bobby was now. He was still her darling boy. And he needed her now more than ever. Her manicured finger reached for her tiny son, longing to caress & ease his sorrow. But her digit paused & then withdrew. Despite Bobby's muscular physique, he looked so petite & fragile on her giant palm. She was scared to touch his dainty form.

"Are you okay, baby?" Vivian asked in a sweetly sympathetic tone, "You're not hurt, are you?"

She brought her palm closer to her face & examined the boy for any cuts or bruises. The small boy seemed a little shaken up, but luckily no worse for wear.

"Mom," Bobby whined, "I'm so tiny now. What are we going to do?"

Vivian couldn't believe how faint & high-pitched the boy's voice sounded, like a squeaky mouse. His adorable baby face peered up pleadingly. His hazel irises sparkled with forming tears. It was cute but also broke her heart.

"Oh, baby," Vivian hummed soothingly, "Mommy is here. And she won't let anything happen to you."

Her palm lowered to her chest. She warmly cuddled the boy's tiny body against her bosom. Bobby instinctively flailed in panic. He had just escaped those monstrously massive breasts. He wasn't eager for another session of suffocation. But as his bare skin met the soft fabric covering her spongy breasts, his breath slowed & his muscles relaxed. His stepmother's carefully caressing hands held him snugly, but her giant body didn't squeeze or smother him like before. He looked up at her softly smiling face. At that moment, he felt like he was her baby boy again. He blushed & hid his face against her soft bosom, embracing her warm comfort.

Vivian's heart melted. The way his tiny body warmly rested against her felt so natural. Her finger ran through his dark hair. It felt so light & fuzzy. And his body felt so petite & fragile. But running her finger along the small of his back felt so comforting. Bobby was her's, her tiny boy.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

For early access to future chapters check out my Patreon at:

https://www.patreon.com/AvaGreenwood


Or view my Amazon portfolio at:

https://www.amazon.com/stores/author/B0CYXPQTH5?ingress=0&visitId=cd28cb29-2a55-4fba-b99d-d678f046e3e2&ref_=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1