- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Bobby explores the sleeping body of his giant unaware stepmother.

Climbing down from his bed was no easy feat. But after about twenty minutes, Bobby managed to shimmy down the ridges in his bedpost. The boy sighed with relief as his bare feet met the hardwood floor. He turned towards his stepmother, and then he stumbled back in surprise. He was face to sole with the grimy underside of Vivian's bare feet, quite literally now. At his current height, he barely reached her towering toes. He took a deep breath & sidestepped around her impressive peds. Though the woman's feet were pampered & well-manicured, at that moment, the boy could only envision her meaty soles smothering the life out of him. Or maybe the slightly wrinkled ball of her foot would simply splatter him.

Either way, he preferred her wide hips over her admittedly adorable toes. And wow, her hips were wide now. His stepmom's giant legs stretched before him like a mountainscape. For a moment, his hand reached for the giantess' leg, tempted to touch the royal blue fabric of her yoga pants. But he paused. What was he doing? Giant or not, this was still his stepmother. Not to mention, the last time he got too close to those thick thighs, they smothered him within an inch of his life.

Bobby peered up at the unconscious giantess' chest. Her plump breasts rose & fell. At least she was still breathing after her hard fall. Perhaps he could wake her. Even though her giant body was hazardous to his little self, Vivan was his only hope for survival.

The journey from the sleeping giantess' calves to her head took several minutes. He passed her shoulders & stared up at her face swaddled in brown curly hair. She was a slumbering giant with all the beauty of a goddess. He clambered over the curls of her hair. The dark locks tickled his bare skin. He poked the side of her face. Her soft skin warmed his hands. His fingers felt the adorable little mole that dotted her cheek. The blemish seemed so big now, almost the size of his palm. His hands pressed into her cheek more urgently, but the slumber giantess didn't even stir. Bobby needed a different approach.

He crawled through strands of hair until he reached her ear. His hands gripped her ear lobe, and he stared into the dark tunnel of his stepmom's giant ear canal.

He cleared his throat & shouted, "Mom!"

His squeaky voice echoed around the curve of her ear. And nothing; he couldn't awaken the sleeping giant that was his stepmom.

Using her jawline as a handrail, he climbed up her neck & sat atop her collarbone. He kicked, and his bare feet pattered against her chin.

"Come on," he groaned, "Wake up."

He sighed & lay back in defeat. The back of his head landed on something soft & squishy. The warm squishiness cradled his head, tickling his ears. His face flushed from the realization that he lay against the woman's giant breasts. Her ample cleavage held his little head snugly.

He pulled his head out from between her breasts. It was too much. He was supposed to be waking his stepmom & getting her help, not motorboating her tits. Still, he had tried everything & she still had not budged. A little exploring couldn't hurt. At least, that's what the boy told himself as he stared at his stepmom's mountainous breasts. They were humongous, nearly busting out of her black tank top. Each individual tit was ten times his body mass. It was like looking up at twin peaks. He wanted to climb them.

Bobby's contemplation over his stepmother's bust was interrupted by rumbling movement. She was awake! Not only that, but she was sitting up. Suddenly, the fleshy ground he sat upon flipped up, and he was thrown forward into her open cleavage. He landed headfirst in the massive mammaries with a slight wobble. Warm & jiggly breasts consumed his naked body on all sides. Only his legs were free, which uselessly windmilled in the open air. He felt dizzy, upside-down & smothered by Vivian's megaton bosom. It felt like her warm wobbling tits would squeeze the life out of him.

Just when it felt like he might slip into unconsciousness, a pair of giant fingers wrapped around his leg & pulled him free from his titty prison. He hung in the air for a moment, catching his breath. He gasped at the realization that his stepmother's monolithic face stretched before him, her wide eyes bore into his nakedly dangling body. He wondered if she was angry with him, like a sleepy giantess grumpy after being awoken from her nap, not to mention the precarious location she had plucked him from. But when his eyes met hers, he only saw motherly concern in her brown irises.

"Gosh, Bobby," Vivian's voice cracked with raw sympathy, "You really did shrink."

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

For early access to this story & more check out my Patreon at:

https://www.patreon.com/AvaGreenwood


Or view my Amazon portfolio at:

https://www.amazon.com/stores/author/B0CYXPQTH5?ingress=0&visitId=cd28cb29-2a55-4fba-b99d-d678f046e3e2&ref_=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1