[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

The cruel stars and machinations of incomprehensible entities long ago seeded Earth with their presence. Their legacies were scattered across the face of the Earth, entrenched within its crust and beneath its darkest depths. Mankind, in its arrogance, saw fit to claim the planet for themselves and fought amongst each other for dominance. Little did they know, though, that invisible forces were beginning to awaken. Soon, they would be subject to the enemies within and without. The end was nigh.

The stars have aligned and the Daughter of the Stars will claim her throne. And a tide of blood would follow in her wake.

======================================================================================

Pulp lewds based on the Cthulhu Mythos. Expect sex, violence, and silliness galore ♡

======================================================================================

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Breasts, Butt, Couples, Crush, Destruction, Fantasy, Feet, Insertion Characters: None
Growth: Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 4118 Read: 813
Published: April 13 2024 Updated: April 13 2024

1. Prologue: Awoken by SininenSatu [Reviews - 0] (4118 words)
Chapter Tags: Lotsa feet, stinky smelly feet, a little insertion, and city destruction!