- Text Size +

Ravanna struggled against the merciless waves of pleasure that were being granted to her. The dwindling blonde poured muffled squeals directly into that delightfully intrusive mouthful. Both pairs of eyes were locked on each other with varying degrees of clarity. Leah loved seeing her little lover this way. Usually one with such an unbreakable demeanor, the elf couldn't hide how unexpected and delicious these wonderful torments were.

That huge penetrating finger felt more and more arousal as it glided in and out. It pushed against the quivering slick walls with a simple but effective motion. Plunging its way deep into the elf's pussy despite the little protests or trembles the hips and legs offered. And then lifting up and sliding out, grazing her tiny g-spot. The blonde's small hands were desperate for their search of stability. Both landing on large wrists, little fingers did the best they could to dig into the warm skin of the growing giantess. Wouldn't be long now before those massive hands could easily carry their playmate~

Ravanna's hot breaths grew more intense, not quite able to capture as much air as they should with those rapid inhales and exhales. But the powerless playmate couldn't process this predicament as pleasure from below seemed to get better with each plunge of that growing penetrating digit. It was all too much and the blonde brought both hands up to push on that substantial thumb holding her head in place... Practically pleading for a break and breath. The smirking brunette finally relented and removed the gag with several strands of saliva still connected, one by one breaking with a bit of distance. But of course, the large gal didn't stop the show below, still making the small women twitch. Gasping for air like she had broken the surface of a grasping ocean, beads of sweat were strewn across Ravanna's face.

"Aww~ is Mommy getting you too good little one?" Leah spoke low with a deep commanding tone.

Still searching for stability the elf managed, "Oh... My... god Leah... Holy fuck..."

"Mmm~ No, call me Mommy... My little pet." Those golden eyes struggling to focus attempted to stare back at the giantess's challenge, breathing below still ragged. "Go on, do it... Do it for me~"

"I... How... Oh god...." The small woman wanted to stand firm against the order.

"Ooo somebody needs a little more encouragement... That's going to make this so much fun... Cuz I know you can take it," the playful giantess said, words drenched with newfound power. With sly intention, the huge human slid her middle finger out. Covered in cum and shining in the flickering flames, it held steady for a few heartbeats. A pointer finger then snuggled up comfortably next to the slick digit. Ravanna gathered enough focus to see the two fingers poised and ready.

No way, she thought to herself for an instant. There's absolutely no way she means... But the big woman's smile peeled back revealing those perfect pearly white teeth. The little elf felt a mild bit of horror take hold at what indeed was about to happen next. Both fingers, far bigger than any dildo she would ever dare to indulge in, took the plunge. The tiny penetrated toy recoiled at the sudden sensation. Toes curled, back arched, breath escaped, and the blonde involuntarily pulled her elbows to her sides. Her little lover shifted so dramatically that Leah actually had to scoop her free hand behind the small twitching back to keep from dropping her girlfriend. After that little unexpected shock though, the giantess started the delicate rhythm of her huge growing fingers in and out. Just enough to properly torment, filling that tight pussy beyond capacity, dragging against the labia substantially more than any other point this exhilarating evening.

"Say it~ call me Mommy... my little pet..." the brunette's words echoed through a puddle of emotions. Ravanna certainly heard them but struggled to process everything swelling inside of her... Literally. That potent cocktail of pain and pleasure seemingly better by the second... The mix of numbness and an orgasm which would not be denied... And the sudden switch from her darling loving Leah... How on earth could she come to terms with such a new experience? How would she, could she, ever admit... She loved her new Dommy Mommy~

The elf tried to hold back, she really did. But fortified defenses were crumbling, strong floodgates eroding.

"Ma... Muh..." Ravanna struggled between the breath she couldn't catch. Powerful Leah just had to taste this moment, savor every second of giving her girlfriend the best damn orgasm she'd ever had. Letting her huge tongue roll out of that smirk, her head tilted down enough that it landed against the little woman's thigh. Dragging it up that quivering body the human tasted every bit of the elf's enjoyment. Over hips, covering much of the toned belly, and up to lap at the supple breasts. Salty sweat, a tang of body spray, and sweet excitement all danced across taste buds. The wriggling muscle coated with saliva and hunger easily pushed up the contours of the blonde's neck. With a slightly aggressive press up the chin and against the side of the small woman's face the monstrous-sized tongue flicked up and returned to its cave.

Face now three times larger than the other whisper tenderly the command once again, "Say it~"

The tidal wave finally slammed into the lovely wreck just as she squealed, "Muh...Mommy!" The elf's body finally pushed the fingers out, physically unable to contain the expanding pillars any longer. Little sprays of arousal marked the departure of the digits.

The teeny tiny plaything was left trembling in Leah's grip. Rocked with such an overwhelming orgasm, she wasn't left an afterglow, more like aftershocks. The giantess smiled with her large face so close to the little lover.

"Good girl~" the sizable woman said with substantial seduction.

Once again the mattress and bed frame let out a noise proclaiming its disagreement with the ever-increasing weight it did not wish to bear. Those big butt cheeks had completely flattened any sort of plush pillowy comfort, squeezing the mattress flat against the reinforced frame. The brunette rolled her head back satisfied with her work but was startled when her scalp bumped the ceiling. The soft thud and sensation of the flat surface switched her attention... She suddenly realized just how big she had become. Leah looked up as she scrunched down into her shoulders. Sitting on a low piece of furniture but being too tall for the room was quite the concept. Her bewilderment gradually bloomed like a moonflower. Spending so much attention on her new toy, the huge human lost track of the rest of her surroundings... Including how much her feet had slid across the room. This thought occurred at the same moment her toes kissed the wooden wall. Leah certainly started to fill this bedroom... growth still going... with no signs of slowing...

Large Leah tucked her legs in, then once again turned attention back to ravaged Ravanna. She couldn't believe how adorably cute her girlfriend had become in her hands. Still trembling, the elf's mind was a galaxy, each star the spark of a thought that couldn't culminate into a complete idea or emotion. Recognizing she truly did need to play Mommy, the growing brunette had a playful idea for aftercare. Slowly bringing the small woman up to her head the human let the little blonde rest on that expansive expressive face.

"There there little one... Mayhaps Mommy got you too good. Take your time... Catch your breath... I got you," she whispered sweetly to the exhausted gal while leaning back so she could comfortably lay on that huge face. Torso resting against Leah's nose, feet dangling past the chin, little head resting against an eyebrow. Ravanna finally managed to focus and stare deep into that eye half the size of her own head. Normally such a sight might have been terrifying but the amount of affection those rich purple eyes held were soothing.

"Oh my god Mommy... That was... Unbelievably... Astonishingly... Incredible..." the tiny girlfriend managed to get out between exhaustive panting.

"Mmm~ catch your breath my pet, I'm not going anywhere. Well actually... That might not be true... But let's worry about that later," growing Leah cooed softly watching the ceiling get closer again. Now truly offering some much-needed aftercare, the big woman ran two fingers down the still-shaking body. Giving massages and comfort, even sticking her tongue out to lightly caress the thighs and tender pussy resting just outside of those large lips.

The taste and touch of this shrinking candy only made that massive mouth salivate so much more. Trying to be gentle she couldn't help but be a little greedy savoring such a wonderful snack. Tongue exploring those delicate little curves and bumps... Tip sneaked a quick taste as it pushed those lips apart, making Ravanna twitch all over again. That slick snaking muscle couldn't make it that far into the little elf even if it wanted to, for it had grown too big. And speaking of getting too big... Rapidly approaching four times her original height, somewhere around twenty-two feet tall, avoiding the ceiling became a chore. Fingers and thumb still providing tender touches to the little woman's form, Leah's nose and Ravanna's back pushed against the smooth ceiling. Once again the growing beauty lost track of her surroundings, pinning her dwindling delicacy with slight pressure. Expanding shoulders pushed the huge human away from the wall the bed shared and slowly slid her off onto the floor. Neither of them knew that the foot of the bed frame now splintered. The mattress edge and gravity created a sharp angle against the first set of footholds. Finally, a muffled crack of lumber caught the brunette's attention.

"Wow... I'm kind of... getting massive." Leah peered around at the minimal space she could maneuver. "I suppose there's still a little bit of room for me to grow~ How you holding up cutie?" she asked her tiny girlfriend, the motions of speaking caused the little woman to move on that beautiful face.

"I could... Mommy... Could you maybe let me rest in your tits... And get me a drink?" the blonde pleaded with wet cute puppy dog eyes.

"Anything for you... Being such a good girl for Mommy~"

"Thank you, it's that other bottle over on the nightstand," Ravanna managed in the most submissive voice she had ever produced, finger lifting up and pointing toward the refreshments. With incredible ease at the size difference between the two gals, a huge hand carefully clutched and placed the tiny blonde between beautiful big breasts. In a feeble attempt, the giantess tried to pivot her arm and reach for the bottle. Certainly within reach, however size was now an issue. Leah's elbow struck the wall and prevented her from reaching towards the small vessel effectively. Awkwardly turning her wrist, the plan had been to pinch it between thumb and forefinger... But after a few attempts of that she had to pluck it by pinching her middle and index finger together. Bringing it back and presenting it between the huge fingers. The elf seemed especially giddy about getting the gift. Leah watched eyebrow raised at the pronounced gestures of her girlfriend. Grabbing the bottle with a big swing of her arm, Ravanna opened her mouth wide and inverted the crystal container a few inches above her mouth. Not a drop poured out because her thumb was still against the stopper.

"You know... I could drink this potion..." The big brunette held her breath hearing the word potion, not knowing what obvious trick the elf was about to pull. "But I think I want a more satisfying... And substantial drink." Without missing a beat, she opened the vial with a wide arc of her arm. Suddenly sparkling in the air, the magical liquid was cast about and splashed across Leah's boobs. First came the chill that often does with liquid on such sensitive skin... Rapidly accompanied by white and pale blue glitter dancing just above those peach hills. The growing woman gasped as the sensation became a tingling warmth that spread all throughout her chest.

"Ravanna! What did you do to-" Yet another sharp inhale interrupted that line of questioning. The warmth somehow a glow burning brighter and brighter within. Pleasure bubbled up like a fresh flute of champagne. The corners of the elf's lips curled into a sinister smile. The final feeling that occurred was a newfound heaviness... An increasing weight that hadn't been there before.

Because looking down in shock and awe...

Leah's breasts were growing substantially faster than she did.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks so much for Reading! Plz feel free to review or ask me anything! The Story is done on my Patreon, head on over if you would like to support my work ^^ Did I mention that there is also artwork over there? Some Collages I try my hand at, and Even Renders from friends! Go take a look~ https://www.patreon.com/slogro 


Also I have a DA, you can follow me there for when some of that art is made public ^^ https://www.deviantart.com/slogro