- Text Size +

That same straining fabric sound emanated from below. The elastic cries for assistance went unheard. A waistband not long for this world made tearing noise as it would very soon rip completely. Those wide, curvy hips about to defeat the luxurious lingerie. The pale growing thighs pushed up and out against the purple lacy nightwear. The brunette groaned at the weak restriction.

"Oh my God... they're not going to last much longer..." Leah whimpered moments before the release. With one final burst and dainty pang, the tattered garment sprang away and onto the sheets. The elf wiped away some string that hadn't quite fallen, then marched her fingertips back over those sexy hips.

"Mmm~ my little cutie is getting so big, so much of you for me to enjoy..." Ravanna whispered with every bit of lust she could muster. The smaller woman then maneuvered her hands down to her own underwear before realizing she wouldn't be able to take them off. Currently, her legs were wrapped around a cute toned waist becoming the size of a robust tree trunk. Seeing this happen, the growing woman gently glided her girlfriend back down her legs a bit.

"You are already getting so much lighter,” she giggled noting the ease in which the mini giantess could now move the blonde.

"Pretty soon you'll be able to do whatever you want with me... Are you up to the task?~" The elf's hands drifted down to the waistline of the rich red panties she wore. But Leah's fingertips got there first, already tugging and wiggling her girlfriend out of the garment. The growing woman playfully knocked Ravanna onto her back when the brunette lifted those little legs into the air. Gliding the underwear up and off getting a delightful peek at the elf's cute plump behind. With one flick of the wrist, she sent the clothing against the wall haphazardly, leaning forward to kiss the calves and ankles of her little lover.

"Nhaa~ easy now... You know how ticklish I am," the blonde exclaimed.

"Is that so?" Leah playfully threatened looming closer. With one quick motion, those large fingertips and nails began dancing across the souls of the feet in front of her. This caused the elf to become a giggling mess lying in the large lap. Laughing and squealing she was powerless against the unconscious twitching and squirming these delicate touches provided. Finally pulling her feet away from those huge hands, Ravanna stared with fake anger into a smug face of satisfaction. Red in the face and gasping for air the blonde knew it was payback time.

"So naughty... You get just a little bit of height and seem to forget yourself," the elf said sitting up and regaining balance atop her large lover. "Do I need to remind you who's in charge?" She brought a hand up and placed it firmly against Leah's chest. Building the pressure against the growing gal, Leah thought it would be fun to submit and see what her girlfriend had in mind next. A casual descent backward into a fun flop, the large woman rested back against the mattress. Subtle creeks came from the bed frame from the growing weight. Indeed the pace was slow... but even now Leah could feel her body stretching over the silk sheets, depressing further into the plush mattress.

In the short amount of time, the human's hips and thighs had already become too wide for the blonde to comfortably keep between her legs. With some bounces of thighs against thighs, Ravanna maneuvered with plenty of jiggling so that she now straddled one of the enlarging legs. Once again wordless with her command, she dragged her tiny fingertips across the underside of Leah's other leg, almost magically levitating it into the air. Leah obliged, mighty limb rising while her big legs parted farther. The elf now hugged this limb lifted and bent with an almost right angle... or it would surely hit the ceiling.

Ravanna looked down taking note of her position and the treasure she was about to reach. Then back into the beautiful brunette's face filled with adoration and exhilaration. Dragging herself across that supple thigh, her wanting womanhood left a glistening trail of arousal. Her own aching pussy drew closer to the growing lips of her lover. Those soft plump bumps met already much larger quivering folds. Both women released moans of pure euphoria when their intimacies finally connected. Brand new fires ignited between them, passion burned brighter and brighter. Starting with a slow grinding rhythm, the smaller gal felt her clit and lips drag across the much larger hood and labia of her lover. Leah arched her back and sucked in a big breath of the heavy romantic atmosphere as the elf's movements grew faster and faster.

“Oh my god babe... You feel so good...” Ravanna whispered. Leah wanted to speak back but could only whimper at her girlfriend sinking into her more and more. Their lips parting against one another, as slickness smeared across sensitive skin. Rocking hips pushed and bumped their incredibly intimate bits together, both climbing closer to a peak. Now licking and kissing that large leg she hugged, the blonde couldn't decide which felt better... All the subtle bumps and plump ridges she grinded against... Her girlfriend getting bigger and bigger in her grasp... Or the exhilaration her heart hammered out knowing that things were just getting started~

Somewhere around this point, Leah took up most of the bed. This growing beauty awfully close to three times her original size. The mattress certainly protested against the ever-increasing weight. The wooden frame absolutely would have buckled under the changing occupancy if not for the fact that Ravanna, always planning ahead, had reinforced the furniture. But even still... Would the reinforcements to the bed really be enough? Would it survive this little romp?

The large brunette refocused attention on her lovely little playmate, the elf's rosy cheeks, slight smile, and low eyes of lust. Something about seeing the strong and commanding woman of her dreams shrink right before her eyes ignited a curious emotion locked away deep in the depths of her psyche.

That dwindling blonde was now shorter than her leg, supple thigh having more width than the torso hugging it... It roused a prowess in the growing gal... Possibilities started to creep in almost at the same pace her huge feet slid off the rug and onto the hardwood floor. Leah could do anything now...

She could... For the first time... Truly actually dominate.

In an instant, Leah decided that she would not be the first to cum like usual... No~ her little lover would do so, on the human's terms. The elf would probably resist per her coy combative nature... But could she really, truly... stop the much more powerful woman now?

The giantess propped herself up on an elbow shifting the whole bed in sync with the gliding motions of the blonde. Ravanna threw a glance up at her large lover and froze at the sudden playfully wicked smile painted across an expressive canvas. Raised eyebrows danced above those golden curious eyes watching huge hands be placed on the smaller woman's legs... Fingertips dragging up the elf's form tasting those delicious tiny curves.

"Mmm~ feeling a little handsy sexy?" The human's only reply was teeth pressing into her lower lip causing a slight bulge and discoloration of the pink soft skin they sank into. Fingers kept rising up the small torso, finally taking a grip of her toy. Thumbs did the same over the front of the small woman. They pushed her cute breasts up and up until pressing into them with a bit of pressure. “Woah, your hands have already gotten so big … and strong-” the tiny plaything gasped at new movement. With a pleasant circular motion, those strong thumbs kneaded those supple, wonderfully squishy, teeny-tiny tits. Ravanna's head rolled back and she mewed becoming putty in the growing woman's grasp. “Oh fuck babe... God that feels amazing...”

Wanting to test a few boundaries, Leah applied a gentle squeeze. Slowly closing her hands further, searching for that blend of pleasure transmuting into discomfort. Certainly, one way to take the elf's breath away~ The tiny valentine was forced to release all air she possessed as the pressure built. Completely stunned at this notion, Ravanna was bathed in surprise. She stared at the growing beauty, now transfixed with this new reality... The tiny woman couldn't breathe unless her large lover allowed it. Leah had never acted this way before and certainly, the small blonde hadn't experienced such curious emotion either. What was this feeling? And more importantly... Why did she kindda... love it? The giantess released that squeeze a touch and still held her tiny playmate carefully. A relieving gust filled that empty chest once more.

Still wearing surprise at this very subtle demonstration, Ravanna spoke up, "Babe? Are you having fun toying and teasing with me?"

"I wouldn't want to break you now. I'm just playing... No need to talk so much~" Her large arm released and swung over to the nightstand fingers opening like a mighty construction crane. She would have had to move previously to reach the chocolates... but that moment had passed. Leah plucked several of the decadent dark chocolate treats and swung them back to her girlfriend's mouth. Once again teasing, the giantess rolled the sweets on the blonde's luscious lips. Ravanna opened her mouth expectantly, only to have the brunette flick them into hers instead. They disappeared behind a silly smug smirk.

"Real cute," the smaller woman scowled. Leah could only laugh at the outburst reaching for more candy. This time using her large fingers to place the rich chocolate into that waiting, salivating, tiny mouth. But she did not pull her fingers away, merely finding her thumb further into the tiny girlfriend's face. Pressing the warming chocolate against her tongue, forcing the small blonde to suck on the large digit in the process. The little women's eyes widened at the delicious flavor but also that delicious feeling of that huge mouthful getting even bigger.

"Melt... My candy..." Leah spoke tenderly, feeling that tiny tongue wipe across just under the nail. Ravanna watched the brunette's free hand loom in close, finger extended. That playful finger booped the elf's little nose as if to seal this new dynamic. Cradling the small woman's neck and shoulders with the rest of her hand, the giantess drifted the other hand down between the blonde's legs. Grazing the small pussy with huge fingertips was the only preparation the teasing human offered. Because upon finding the perfect angle... That mighty middle finger slid deep inside. Body tensing, shuddering, and face twisting at this sudden penetration...

Ravanna indeed melted~

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you enjoy reading it so far! Feel free to leave a rating and review, It really does help ^^  The Whole story, all Five Parts are already up on my Patreon!   https://www.patreon.com/slogro

Take Care Everyone ^^