- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Finally, an actually horny chapter. Kinda...

Look, I know I promised scat, and this is just fart stuff, but like, idk it's really hot though. Next chapter is scat for sure though. 

Also, happy International Asexuality Day! Idk how many aces would be on here, but hi! Me too. Ig I'm celebrating by setting up the convoluted several hour rituals that satisfy the 50 caveats in my sexuality? Or is that against the point? Idk I never really even registered I was ace until I started dating my slut of a partner. 

(~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>♡❤<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~)


The bulging sack was a godsend, and surely the sacrifice of this single plant, to prevent the fallout of her butt bomb was worth the cost. The thing was bigger than she would say was possible, though of course, many people thought the same of her. Even more miraculously, it looked shockingly similar to an actual toilet, with its spacious bowl culminating at the top in a thick, study and ovular rim which could serve as a seat, and even having a broad, heart-shaped leaf which could act as a lid. With an intricate system of vines coming out the back, it even looked like it could support her weight.

Making her way out from between the trees, she prepared to defile this hallowed ground, absentmindedly noticing the ground beneath her shift from compressed layers of shrubbery to thick barren mud. Fitting, she thought to herself. 

Coming up to the unnaturally natural toilet, she sighed in relief, as she rested an arm on its rim for a moment. Not bothering to take off her clothes, which she had long since lost some time in her debaucherous indulgence the night before, she took a final breath of fresh air, and pulled herself up from her slouch. 

Lifting up the lid, and turning herself around in a simultaneous motion, Myrioda planted her ass on the seat with a weight that caused her toilet to shudder and sway. Seated on the opening of that leafy purse, she unpursed her asshole, trumpeting a deafeningly loud fart into her throne. As her farts rolled and sputtered, blaring into the toilet, she leaned back and let the relief overcome her. Moaning in pleasure and closing her eyes, she felt like she’d opened a pressure valve, and finally released the steam from her near bursting pipes, and it was heavenly. 


(~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>❤♡<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~)


Down below, Ara was bearing witness to a divinity of her own. Pleading with her love to notice her, Arabellette screamed as her capture snapped downwards all at once. Desperately treading to keep her head above the viscous, sloshing waves, she watched in awe as the roof of her astronomical cavern flipped up. As light flooded in, Ara gazed upwards as her view was once again obscured by the towering thighs above, drawing her gaze to those two massive astrological bodies. Infinitely higher, she saw Myra’s head turned away. Gorgeous, flowing hair, reaching down towards her, but an eternity away. She turned in rapt lust, back towards the twin moons eclipsing her view, and could do nothing but stare as those pillars which seemed to hold up her sky began to bend. As her Goddess began to take her terrible seat, she simply floated. Slowly drifting further and further out, she ogled the enormous ass as it hurtled downwards, growing impossibly larger, at a speed she could not comprehend. Ara had only before dreamed of seeing it this up close and personal, and for a moment she wondered if those ancient species before her had felt this way in their last moments, as burning stars began to fall from above. Finally, as the scale of the thing escaped the edges of her field of view, it parted. From the sparse light still shining in, she could make out a great, wrinkled hole. Easily big enough to swallow her, no, her house whole, the crater was a deep reddish purple, like the colour of mulberries, and glistened slightly with a thin coating of oozing slime. The puffy ring was made up of evenly spaced wrinkles that pulled inwards to a small hole in the center just wide enough to show a hint of the bright red insides within. Most of those insides however, as Ara would soon learn, were coated with brown. Sitting below Myra's halo, rapt in reverence, Ara’s trance was soundly interrupted by a loud moan.

“Unghhh fuck… What did I eat…”

“Wh-wha- Myra?-” Ara stammered.

As the celestial bodies made impact with the rim above, and the shit-stained blackhole twitched in warning above her, Ara dove backwards in a hopeless attempt at escape. Her miniscule pace though, was insignificant compared to the sheer size of the impending explosion, and she could do nothing but watch as the pucker began to blossom outwards. Myra’s puffy asshole began to widen in slow motion, engorging with blood, in a deep crimson omen, and slowly opening to release the payload within. Pulling itself apart wider and wider the pit has finally reached a tipping point. That distant speck of a hole shot deeper like a lighting bolt, forming a small pathway until it hit the other side. Time stood still as the fermenting stench found its path. And then…

Everything.

*BBRRRRRLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURPPPTTTTTTTTT*

What had sounded to Myra like a blaring trumpet, had gone off down below like a bomb. Ara’s ears rang from the sound, and as the air rushed out, she felt the wave of pressure slam her into the waters with a force she was sure would break something. Break however, she did not, and while winded, her faculties recovered just in time to feel a blistering heat above roll over the roiling ocean of fluid. Breaching her head through the surface, she gasped, gulping down lungfuls of air, only to find herself gagging, as the atmosphere was replaced by a thick miasma of noxious fumes. Struggling to keep herself afloat in the choppy waves, she reeled in disgust as the gas settled into a choking fog. It reeked of rotting meat, but had an undertone of sulfur and beans, seeping into Ara’s lungs and shading her vision a poisoned orange. Up above, it still sounded like a war zone, as the eclipsing asshole above convulsed open repeatedly like the blasts of a machine gun’s rolling gunfire. 

“Mmmmmmmffff- fuckkkk…” Myra moaned distantly, oblivious to havoc she was causing below.

Ara didn’t even know what was happening anymore. How could those heavenly slabs of flesh contain something so hellish. Listening to Myra take such obvious pleasure in this? Left alone in darkness as the thighs above closed together in pleasure, Arabellette wondered how she’d been so stupid. She had spent months, preparing a gift on partially heard chatter, for a girl she barely even knew, travelling to the ends of her world, searching every nook and cranny for ingredients, just to end up trapped under some fucking bombshell of a stranger, because of a stupid love quest. Stupid. Myrioda didn’t even know her. Didn’t know she existed. She probably thought she was just some worthless, pathetic little insect. How could Myrioda ever, seriously be satisfied by her. 


(~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>♡❤<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~)

Chapter End Notes:

Ironic, but I'm kind of worried about the chapters getting bloated? Idk pretty much stabilized at 1200 or so, but I've always had issues with editing things down. Then again, I went into this with the main goal of having something really drawn out and slow, instead of just having a single chapter where she shits and it's over. Let me know your thoughts in the reviews lmao, I need the validation.