- Text Size +

"Did everyone get out?" She shouted over to the crowd. 

 

There seemed to be resounding nods from everyone. 

 

"This isn't my fault!" Diana called out to them. "I was covered by something from a Pharma-Kleine truck!" She desperately wanted them to not blame her for all of this.  

 

She just wanted to hide in her room, away from all of this. But her room was gone. Her room was the epicentre of where her body had been and exploded out from. 

 

*

 

Lorna looked up at Diana's giant body as it emerged from the apartment block. She gasped as more and more of her body emerged, she couldn't believe how massive she was. 

 

It was like she had literally just grown really big inside the building and was quickly outgrowing it. 

 

She clutched her dressing gown tightly to her body. It was early in the morning and a little bit chilly. 

 

She knew Diana relatively well, she was a neighbour and studied on campus.

 

What the hell was happening to her though?

 

She watched as she sat upright and tried to tell everyone that this wasn't her doing. As soon as she heard Pharma-Kleine she started to realise that this might be some kind of experiment gone wrong or something. 

 

Diana kept growing though, she was already of a terrifying size. She wondered if she should stay around or if she would suddenly get dangerous. 

 

The crowd around her were made up of occupants of the building and other people nearby who had migrated over to watch the spectacle. 

 

There was something oddly addictive in watching Diana growing in size at such a speed that it was visible to the naked eye. 

 

She didn't really feel that scared until her eyes fixed down on her. 

 

Her face relaxed slightly as she recognised her. 

 

"Hey Lorna," she called out to her. She suddenly felt her face flush red as everyone in the crowd looked at her, she also felt a tinge of uncertainty with the giantess's attention now being focused solely on her. 

 

"Err… hey Diana," she waved sheepishly. "Are you feeling okay?" She asked the question before her brain could filter how stupid it sounded. 

 

"Not really," Diana replied slightly grumpily. 

 

She turned over clumsily. Lorna held her hand to her mouth as she saw that she was just wearing panties which were so stretched. 

 

"She must be at least thirty feet tall," someone in the crowd said aghast. 

 

"Oh my god, she's massive, she's become a real giantess," another person said in a slightly panicked voice. 

 

Diana stumbled further, turning herself over and bringing herself to all fours and then she started to try and stand.

 

Her knees and hips wobbled uncertainty as she brought herself to standing. She could literally feel the forces of gravity pressing down harder on her shoulders than she had ever felt before. 

 

She winced and groaned as she continued rising until she was standing upright and tall.

 

Then she looked down at the crowd of people in amazement, looking at their heads all craning up to see her. 

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription I am also open to writing commissions, check it out.