- Text Size +

Tina was sitting on the couch on a nice snowy day, cozy as could be in Jay’s hoodie and cotton pj shorts when suddenly she hears the familiar sound of keys in the door.



Jay threw open the apartment door, “Oh my god do not go out there it’s freezing”.


“Welcome homeeee” Tina shouted as she rushed in for a hug before suddenly stopping.


“You’re soaking wet baby, get out of those clothes so I can hug you to warm you up already”.


Jay started to remove his coat and walked over to the bedroom to change “Sorry to say T but you may be a lil too small to warm me up”.


“Oooo, is that a challenge big guy?” Tina excitedly followed behind Jay sensing where this was heading.


“Well you made it sound like so much fun so if you let me get changed I-” as soon as the words left his mouth he realized he wouldn’t have time to change tonight.


For Jay he was nearly instantly buried in damp slightly musty fabric and complete darkness as he was enveloped by what he could only assume were the clothes he was already trying to escape from moments ago.


“Hehe sorry I just couldn’t wait, I've been looking for an excuse to do this all week” as Tina walked up to the pile and began to carefully fish Jay out of his own clothes.


“And knowing you wanted it, I just couldn’t wait” as she finally found the tiny body she’d been looking for Tina couldn’t contain her glee.


“Oh my god you look adorable like this” Bringing Jay up to her face to inspect his new diminutive stature she looked over his naked form like a child inspecting their new toy.


“T I know you’re excited but I am absolutely freezing and this is kind of terrifying I didn’t think you’d make me this small so soon” Jay’s whole world had gone from pitch darkness to being raised to his girlfriend’s enormous face at speeds equivalent to a rollercoaster.


Standing on his girlfriend’s bed sized hand he estimated his size to be 6 inches.


He was now staring up at a face the size of a small house as it suddenly began to speak, thankfully in a whisper.


“Aww I’m sorry babe I just had so much fun when I got tiny so I wanted to share that with you” she said with a slightly apologetic look on her face.


“For now let me help you out with those chills hehe” as she finished her sentence Jay found himself in slightly cupped hands as Tina opened her mouth wide.


Suddenly Jay was enveloped in Tina’s warm breath as she created a warm breeze with her mouth for him. It smelled slightly sweet like she’d prepared for this with something sweet to eat.


As the feeling returned to his fingers Jay gazed up at the enormous mouth before him.  His fear began to fade as he realized this giant was still the same caring woman he fell for long ago.


“Thanks for that babe but I was hoping for a longer term solution and I don’t exactly want to go in there” Jay said pointing at the cavernous maw before him.


“Just a taste I promise” she teased him bringing her mouth closer before pulling away


“But don’t worry I wanna make sure you enjoy every bit of this like I did” as she said this she began to walk back towards the couch.


“Although I do still have a teeny bit of work left to do so I can’t give my little man all the attention he deserves quite yet” 


Jay was suddenly brought lower as her hand guided him towards the pocket of his hoodie she was wearing. 


“So warm up and relax in here while I finish things up and I’ll be right with you”


With that Jay was left in the tent sized space of the hoodie pocket “Well it’s nice and toasty in here at least”.


Despite it belonging to him the scent that surrounded him was undeniably Tina’s, slightly of sweat from the warmth and slightly of the coconut body wash she often used.


“At this point I don't remember the last time I wore this thing” He chuckled to himself as he laid down in “his” sweater and settled into a comfy position to wait for his girlfriend to finish things up.


Jay slipped into a nap as he listened to the rhythmic tapping of the keyboard Tina was using above him but before long he was awoken by the commotion made by Tina’s hand entering the pocket.


The massive appendage barely registered as a hand to him considering it was nearly as long as he was tall and far more massive.  Without warning the hand went limp and came to a rest on top of him.


Whether she was doing this to mess with him or try and comfort him Jay was shocked by the strength and weight of her hand, just by placing it on him he couldn’t move an inch.  He struggled in vain to budge the hand but to no avail, he accepted his fate under the hand.


Up above Tina was hard at work albeit at a slower pace while she reveled in teasing her tiny boyfriend with nothing but her hand, as she felt him begin to resist the excitement took her mind off work for a bit as an idea popped into her head.


Just as Jay began to settle underneath it, the hand on top of him sprang to life, the massive digits began to work with far more dexterity than his brain considered possible for objects of that size.


The middle finger deftly pinned him down while the thumb and pointer finger began to massage his crotch, the massive erotic massage quickly got him as hard as could be while the massage transitioned into what could technically be described as a “hand job”.


The massive fingers stroking his erect cock seemed to increase in speed bringing him straight to the edge of orgasm, the massive fingers felt better than a hand ever could as they enveloped his entire shaft.


The feeling of being pinned down and overwhelmed by just one small part of his usually petite girlfriend seemed like something he may just become obsessed with as the fingers seemed to react to his pleasure by finishing him off with consecutive slow and then fast strokes.


His orgasm came powerfully as he spurted a far larger amount of cum than usual, the load splattering all over the fingers above him seemed to elicit a giggle from far higher up outside of the pocket.


The hand left just as quickly as it had arrived and as he lay there panting from the amazing orgasm he just had, suddenly another hand entered, this time with the intent to retrieve him it seemed.


Pulled from the pocket and once more held in front of Tina’s face he noticed the smug expression she wore and blushed a little.


“Someone enjoyed that didn’t he?” Tina asked sarcastically while eyeing the cum that now covered her thumb.


Just as quickly the thumb entered her mouth as she seemed to lick the cum straight off of it and swallow.


The massive load Tina couldn’t have swallowed on her best days had disappeared down her throat in an instant Jay thought to himself as he realized just how tiny he was.


“And while someone was warming up I got plenty done, including thinking up a little game for us” The eager smile Tina wore evoked some unease in Jay but the orgasm he just had made things clear he’d enjoy whatever happened next.


“To make sure you learn to enjoy shrinking as much as I do, I'm going to take two inches off your height every time you cum”.


“Wait, that's about a third of my size isn't it? How small will I get?” Jay was a little worried, he was already tiny from his perspective he couldn’t imagine being any smaller.


“Hehehe well that depends on you doesn’t it sweetie, and besides I got much smaller than you are now, trust me you’ll love it” as she finished speaking she reached for her phone and began to move the slider once more.


The hand he was standing on began to expand as it went from the size of a large bed to the size of a small bedroom, the starry eyed face of his girlfriend staring down at him went from the size of a small house to a two story building.


The exhilaration of his previous orgasm had merged with his fear at his new stature to create a new feeling he couldn’t quite comprehend, he knew he was going to experience a whole new world tonight.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope the wait was worth it for this one, I promise those size tags will get some more use next chapter for you nano enthusiasts