- Text Size +

Yuna and Yuki weren’t the only ones who saw what Sakura’s capable of. Those who were miles from the fight said they saw the Nuclear Blast Sakura caused. Soon the news broke out to even Tokyo, where Yuki and Yuna’s family started to worry about the two.


“If Yuki and Yuna don’t do something, Sakura will destroy all of Japan.” Yuzuki said with worry.


“Be careful Yuna.” Jun prayed.


“You girls both the Fujiwara Family and the Ishiro Family?” A Man said, who was the Japanese General.


“Uh, yes?” Akari replied.


“We may have something that can help defeat Sakura Kurenai. We built a prototype weapon called the Oxygen Destroyer. A Missile that can kill any living being within the waters. If Yuki and Yuna can lur Sakura into the Pacific Ocean, she will get caught in the Oxygen Destroyer and this nightmare will be over.”


“But that means someone would have to get over there and let Yuna and Yuki know the trap for Sakura.” Mamiko said.


Akari, however, stood there looking determined. She thought her younger sister Yuna was bluffing at first when she said something about Yuki until the Mega Giant Princess first visited Tokyo almost a Year ago. How Yuna was happy being with Yuki, and how she became a Mega Giantess herself last night, and she’s not gonna let Sakura take that all away.


“I’ll go.” She said.


“You?” Yuzuki said.


“But… why?” Eiko added.


Akari looked at her sisters and the general with a determined gaze. "Because Yuna my sister, and I'm not going to let that bitch take her away from me. I'm not gonna sit here and wait for them to come back. I'm going to go there and let them know about the trap for Sakura. So Yuna and Yuki can finish this."


"Then we're with you." Yuzuki said, understand how much Yuna means to her after what happened in almost a year.


"Mother? You mean, me and the twins will help too?" Mamiko said.


Yuzuki just nodded as a yes in reply.


"Let me open a portal to where Yuki and your sister are at. Just find the right time to let the two know. And please... Be Careful."


"Right!" Akari said as Yuzuki opened a portal to Yuna and Yuki's battle with Sakura, but somewhere where Sakura can't see Yuki's Family nor Yuna's sister.


The fight was now more fierce than before as Sakura blast more of her Atomic Breath at Yuna and Yuna, only for the two Mega Giantesses to keep dodging her attack before attacking them.


"You can't win like this, Sakura!" Yuna shouted, as she dodged another of Sakura's blast. "You're killing the forest! You're destroying Japan!"


Sakura laughed maniacally. "And what do you know about it? Unlike your Giant Girlfriend Yuki, You don't even have any powers to defeat me."


Yuki growled as she charged at Sakura with a sword she summoned. "I'm not here to defeat you, Sakura. I'm here to make you pay for what you've done!" She slammed her sword into the ground, causing an earthquake that sent Sakura flying.


"Wow! That was amazing! I never knew you had a sword that can do that." Yuna said in amazement.


"Hehehe, thanks." Chuckled Yuki.


This gave Akari the chance to talk to her sister Yuna.


"Yuna! Yuki! Hey, over here!" She called out to Yuna and Yuki.


"Akari!?" Yuna thought to herself as she and Yuki went over to Akari and Yuki's Family.


"What are you doing here Akari, this is not a safe zone." Yuna said with worry.


"Even you and my three sisters aren't safe here too Mother." Yuki added.


"I know I'm not suppost to be here, but we got news from the Military about a trap set for Sakura." Akari said, and she told Yuna and Yuki about the Oxygen Destroyer, and that they need to lur Sakura into the Sea.


"And we're help distract her for you girls." Eiko said.


"That should work." Yuna said. "But you need to go find safety from here so Sakura won't see you. She won't stay unconscious for long."


And so Akari did. Just in time before Sakura would get back up.


"Is that all you got?" Sakura said to the two Mega Giantesses as the rest of Yuki family hid from the mountains, waiting for the right moment. "I can do this all day."


"Then come at us!" Yuki said.


Sakura grinned, charging at them with her Atomic Breath ready. Yuki and Yuna dodged the attack and counterattacked at once. Yuki used her ice powers to freeze Sakura in place, while Yuna punched her as hard as she could. Unfortunately, it only stunned her for a moment.


"Pathetic." She spat, her eyes glowing with anger. "I am now a Goddess of this world! I will not be defeated by you!"


She then gathered her energy and prepared to unleash a more powerful attack, but before she could, Yuki's family, led by Yuzuki, appeared out of nowhere and surrounded them. "Leave my daughter and her friends alone, you monster!" The Giant Empress shouted, her face contorted with rage. "You've caused enough pain and suffering!"


Sakura looked at them in disbelief. Even at Yuzuki "You may be bigger than me. But that just makes you an overgrown, annoying vulture that's just getting in my way."


The rest of Yuki's family, including Mamiko, Eiko and Edisu, looked at each other with grim determination. They knew they had to help give Yuki and Yuna time to lur Sakura into the sea, even if it meant facing this seemingly invincible foe.


Sakura grinned, her eyes glowing with a sinister light. "You all think you can stop me? You're just a bunch of pathetic fan service characters!" She raised her hand, preparing to unleash a powerful attack on Yuki's Family.


“AAAAAAAH!!!” They all screamed, leaving Yuna still standing.


Meanwhile, at the same time, the people of Tokyo, including Jun and Aoi all gasped with bated breath as they watched what was happening miles away.


“Everyone! Be ready to evacuate immediately!” The Japanese General shouted. But instead, everyone, one by one, started cheering Yuna’s name.


“Yu-na... Yu-na... Yu-na!” they all cheered in unison. Even those who hid from their homes came out to join in on the chant.


Between the cheers she started to hear from Tokyo, and her sister Akari still hiding, along with Yuki and her Family in such despair… it was lighting a fire within the Mega Giantess Yuna. She clenched her fists and suddenly felt a surge of power flowing from her body.

“Sakura! Leave… my… family… my friends... and my sister ALONE!!!” Yuna roared as her body suddenly became charged with a majestic power.


"Cherry Blossom, Stream!" Yuna screamed as she sent a blast of her new abilities towards Sakura.


Yuna, along with Yuki's Family and Akari were amazed at what Yuna can do now.


"You found your powers after all." Yuki said proudly.


"Alright! Way to go Yuna!" Akari cheered.


"Woah! Those were my powers?" Yuna said with a surprised look on her face.


"OW! What... Was that?" Sakura said in anger.


Yuna, who saw that Sakura still isn't giving up, stood there with determind.


"My new gifted powers. Something that you thought I was never gonna get. But now I'm gonna take you down with what I got!" She shouted as she sent another blast of her Cherry Blossom Stream at Sakura. Sent her closer to the Sea.


Yuki and her family can see that this was their chance to distrace Sakura. So Yuna can really throw Sakura in the Sea.


"Everyone! Now's our chance!" Yuki shouted as they all charged at Sakura. "Together we can defeat her!"


"Stay out of this you fools!" Sakura shouted angrily as she blasted her atomic Breath at Edisu, but missed as Eiko's twin dodged her attack..


"Missed me from a Mile, didn't ya?" Edisu teasted.


"Maybe we should take her sandals off and tickle her to death." Eiko added.


"Oh no you don't!" Sakura said, trying to hit The Giantes Twins with her Atomic Breath again, but still missed.


"Maybe you should try cooling off." Mamiko said as she used her water powers at Sakura.


"I'm warning you!" Sakura shouted as she tried to use her powers to defend herself against Mamiko's attack. But Yuki stopped her before she did.


"You've had enough, Sakura." Yuki said with a determined expression. "Your rain of terror ends now!"


Sakura's eyes widened in anger, but before she could retaliate, Yuna sent another blast of her Cherry Blossom Stream at her. The force of the attack sent Sakura spinning out of control and sent her flying straight towards the ocean.


This gave the Japanese Military, who saw Sakura flying towards the Sea the chance to launch the Oxygen Destroyer at her.


"Fire the missile now!" The General shouted.


Sakura can see the Oxygen Destroyer coming straight at her, and there was nothing she could do to stop it. She tried to get back on shore, but Yuna went towards the sea to keep Sakura there.


"Let go of me!" Sakura shouted angerly.


"No! I... Won't... Let... You!" Yuna said as she pushed Sakura further away from Japan and used her Cherry Blossom Stream to send Sakura right in the spot the Oxygen Destroyer was at.


Yuna tried to create a portal, but didn't know how to since she's new to being a Giantes. So she ran back to shore. But then the Oxygen Destroyer impacted Sakura's location in the and she was caught within the blast. Her body was engulfed in a bright light, and when it faded, massive body was sinking into the sea. Dissolving into nothing but bones as what was left of her hit the bottom of the Pacific. The Evil, Nuclear Giantess was dead. But what Yuna? Did she made it out alive? Yuki, her Family and Akari all hope so. Then Yuki saw Yuna's body, laying on the shore and gasped.


"YUNA!" Everyone cried.


Yuna's eyes were closed, and it didn't look like she was breathing.


"She... She can't be dead? Is she?" Eiko said.


Yuki however, tried to talk to Yuna, but she didn't answer, leaving a 2,000 foot Princess in tears as her hugs Yuna.


The memories of how she met Yuna at Odo Island months ago to how Yuna admitted how she felt earlier flashed before the Mega Giantesses eyes.


"Why did you have to do that? You were the only reason why me and my family are in Japan. How we became hero's of your home. And now your gone. But I didn't want this to happen to you."


But as The Giant Princess cried and was talking about all this to Yuna, her giant girlfriend started to wake up, with Yuki's family and Akari all glad to see Yuna alive, but Yuki unaware. Yuna turned to Yuki with a confused look on her face.


"Uh, Yuki? Are you crying because you thought I died?" Yuna asked.


Yuki heard Yuna's voice and saw her alive with a funny look on her face. Then she hugged her tightly with Yuna's face in Yuki's Giant Breasts in a mixture of Happiness and Sadness.


"YUNA! OH THANK THE GODDESSES YOUR ALRIGHT! I THOUGHT I'D LOST YOU! DON'T YOU DARE DO THAT TO ME AGAIN YUNA!" Yuki shouted, who was so happy Yuna's alive.


"That's great and all, but... Can you please let me go before you suffocate me with your Giant boobs?" Yuna said with her voiced muffled within Yuki's breasts.


"Oh... Hehehe... Sorry." Yuki said, letting Yuna go and out of her breast for air.


Yuna coughed a little, then smiled at Yuki. "It's okay, you were just worried about me. But next time, please don't hug me so tight. You could've broken a rib."


"Why did you do that?" Yuzuki said to Yuna. "You could've died trying keep Sakura from escaping from the blast of that Oxygen Destroyer."


"People always do crazy things. Even if it means saving those they care about. And...when their in love." Yuna said, turning her attention to Yuki.


Yuki blushed deeply as Yuna smiled. But what about the city of Sendai? Well, seeing as Sakura destroyed that very city, a memorial was held, with everyone, including Yuna, Yuik, Yuzuki, Mamiko, Eiko & Edisu paying tribute to those who lost their lives during Sakura's attack. If Yuki knew before hand, she would've saved everyone in that very city from Sakura's rampage.


The citizens who survived the destruction understood Yuki's guilt, and forgive her.


The memorial was a solemn event, as everyone paid their respects to the innocent lives lost. Yuna stood beside Yuki, her arm around her friend's shoulder, offering her support. They both vowed to work together to prevent any more tragedies from happening, and to protect not only the people they love, but everyone in the world.


But at the same time, everyone thanks Yuna for saving all of Japan, and even Yuki and her family for helping out. It's as if Yuna helped return the favor after how Yuki and her Family of Mega Giantesses saved Tokyo from that Earthquake.


To Be Continued!