- Text Size +

Days later, Yuki proposed to Yuna in marriage, and Yuna gladly said yes.


The news spread fast, and soon everyone was talking about the upcoming wedding of the two Mega Giantesses. But because this was held at Titanica, and that it's the home to the Mega Giantess Race, only Yuna's Family came to visit, including Hiroshi, who heard about Sakura's rampage, and how Yuna saved all of Japan.


The wedding was held at Yuki's palace. The ceiling was so high, that Yuna's family could barely see it even when all three of them stood on her tip-toes. They didn't even know what to say knowing that they're in a world full of Busty Mega Giantesses looming over them. But to Yuna as a Mega Giantess herself, it was like any Japanese Temple, Castle and Shrine. The altar was adorned with flowers, and the pews were large enough to seat an entire football team.


Yuna wore a beautiful white kimono wedding dress that accentuated her massive curves. Yuki however, wore the same silver Kimono dress she had even when she and Yuna first met at Odo Island. Due to the fact that it was nighttime, Yuki's black hair glowed in a light blue and her blue eyes sparkled once again. They both looked breathtaking together, and their love for each other was palpable. The ceremony was conducted by Yuki's mother, Empress Yuzuki, who blessed the union of the two Mega Giantesses.


As the ceremony progressed, Yuna's family could not help but feel a sense of awe and respect for Yuki and her people. They were touched by the love and support that Yuki's family showed towards Yuna, and it only served to strengthen the bond between their two families. After the ceremony, there was a lavish reception, with food and drinks fit for Mega Giantesses. The three of them, along with Hiroshi, mingled with Yuki's subjects, who were all in awe of Yuna's beauty and grace.


The highlight of the reception was when Yuzuki gave a speech, praising Yuna for her bravery and selflessness in saving countless lives from Sakura's rampage. She also thanked Jun and aoi for cheering for Yuna back in Tokyo along with everyone else there. She even thanked Akari, for letting her sister know about the Oxygen Destroyer used to kill Sakura. Yuna felt a surge of love and support from everyone present.


After the speech, the newlyweds cut the massive wedding cake, which was larger than any of them. It was decorated with intricate designs and took three of Yuki's attendants to lift it onto the table. The cake was so big, it could have fed an entire city. As they cut the cake, Yuna and Yuki shared a private moment, their eyes locked on each other, full of love and gratitude. It was a moment that neither of them would ever forget.


The music began to play, and the guests gathered around for the traditional Mega Giantess dance. Yuna and Yuki took each other's hands, and together, they led the procession around the dance floor. Their movements were graceful and powerful, reflecting the bond that now joined them. Yuna's family could not help but be swept up in the joyous atmosphere, feeling like they were a part of something truly special. Even though they were too small to dance with the Mega Giantesses and only sat on Mamiko's Giant Breasts.


Then came the marriage. Yuzuki was there to engage her daughter Yuki and Yuna.


"Yuki, my daughter. Do you love Yuna." Yuzuki said.


"Yes." Yuki replied.


"And do you love my daughter, Yuna?"


"Of course I do." Yuna chuckled.


"Then by the power vested in me. I hear by pronounce you, Lesbian Wives. You may now kiss."


And as Yuna and Yuki kissed, Yuzuki also announced that Yuna will always visit her Family in Japan whenever she wants to. Just as with Yuki, her three sisters and herself. She even announced that Yuna's family can also visit Yuna at Titanica. Just as long as they are with Yuna, Yuki or any other Mega Giantess.


Then the ground rumbled again, meaning another Mega Earthquake like the one Yuki homeland had before. Yuna's family and Hiroshi, who were standing on a huge stool, were the only ones freaking out as every Mega Giantess sat there, being calm at looking at Yuna's tiny family's reaction to the quake as Yuna chuckled and walked over to put her tiny family, and Hiroshi in her giant breasts.


"Uh, what's going on? Why are you all still calm? There's a powerful Earthquake happening." Akari said, looking confused.


"You won't have to worry about Earthquakes here, my tiny sister." Yuna said.


"Uh... What do you mean?"


"It's kinda hard to explain."


Yuki however, was the one who did. And after a little while, the quake stopped with one massive boom, forming another Mountain. Jun, Akari, Aoi sat there looking at the newly formed Mountain with confused looks on their faces.


"Huh? So that's what Yuzuki meant by how Mega Quakes don't affect the lives of Mega Giantesses here and form mountains." Hiroshi said with interest.


The next morning, Yuna and Yuki were having a stroll amongst the Palace. Even though Yuna and Yuki are married, Yuki's still a Princess, and she's still got years of growing before she becomes the next Empress, and so does Yuna now that she's a Giantess permanently. Yuna's family & Hiroshi had gonna back to Japan. Or at least... Yuna thought her family had returned home.


"Hey! Watch where you're stepping!" A Female voice said to Yuki. Yuki and Yuna looked down to see Akari, Yuna's older sister, still here on Titanica.


"Akari? What are you still doing here?" Yuna said.


"Well, I had a... talk with Yuki's mother, and... She let me stay here for a week." Akari replied.


"Really? Now why is that? It can't be because you actually like visiting here, and enjoyed the booming footsteps me and the other Mega Giantesses make." Yuki teased.


"Okay, it's because of that." Akari admitted with a blushed look on her face.


Then she was picked up by her Mega Giant sister Yuna. Akari gasped as she was raised above Yuna's enormous breasts and dropped inside her cleavage. After Akari was snuggled between Yuna's breasts, she looked up and saw her smiling face.


"Well this week will be interesting for you. But for now, you'll have to be in there. So you can be safe. I hope you don’t mind." Yuna said.


"I don't mind. It's actually kind of... cozy in here. And it's so soft too." Akari giggled.


Yuna smiled and stroked her back, making her feel even more comfortable as Yuna and Yuki continued their stroll.


Yuna was very happy. She met a Mega Giant Princess on Odo Island, get to know her homeland while Yuki and her Mega Giantess Family got to be hero’s of Japan, Yuna became a Giantess, and defeated Sakura to save Japan a second time.


The End!