- Text Size +

Mark sat on the giant couch, patiently waiting for his best friend to come to him. He wasn’t sure how exactly she was going to help him, but he was glad he had someone that cared about him.

A few minutes later, he heard the doorknob being turned and looked to see the door open. That’s when he saw Amethyst coming his way. He was so small, could hear the giantess’ footsteps get louder and louder as she got closer to him.

BOOM. BOOM. BOOM.

“Mark?” she called out. She was looking to the left and to the right constantly, looking around for her friend.

“Ame! Down here! On the couch!” he called, waving his arms to her. He wasn’t sure if she was going to be able to see him at his size.

What he didn’t know was that Amethyst saw the tiny man on the couch once she entered the living room. Still, she pretended not to see him. She made a plan in her head to tease her friend once she saw him.

She walked over to the couch, towering over Mark. Her thighs were right in front of him, and it was then, for the first time, that he realized how massive she really was, giantess or not. Her thighs were as wide as I-95, the major highway that ran all the way from Florida to Maine.

He then saw Amethyst quickly turn around, her gargantuan butt now casting a shadow over him.

“Mark?” the giant woman called out again as she started to squat down.

“Wait! Ame!” he called, but it was to no avail. Amethyst’s giant butt crushed Mark immediately as she sat on the couch.

She smirked as she looked behind her, knowing she had just sat on her best friend. She wasn’t done, either.

“Wow. Mark’s couch is comfier than I remember,” she said, rubbing her butt on the tiny man under her buttcheeks.

Mark’s entire world went dark under the giantess’ butt. He tried calling for her to get off of him, but his words her muffled as his face was pressed into her buttcheek. The nightmare under his best friend’s butt wasn’t done, either.

Amethyst felt her stomach rumble and knew what was to come next. She once again smirked and looked behind her.

“Boy, I’m glad Mark isn’t around to hear this,” she said.

Hear what?

With that, she ripped a long, huge fart on Mark. The fart lasted almost five seconds, and she let out a groan when it ended.

She wanted to laugh out loud, but she needed to keep the charade that she didn’t know that she was sitting on Mark going. After farting, she stood up, and looked back to see Mark flattened on the couch. He was looking up at her.

“Oh, my God! Mark!” she exclaimed, picking him up and holding him in her hand. “I’m so sorry. I had no idea you were there!”

“Ame…” he said weakly. Being squished by such a big butt made him feel sore all over his body. He could barely move.

 “You really are tiny,” Amethyst said. “What happened?”

“I…I don’t know. I was sitting here and felt weird. Then I knocked out and woke up this way.”

“What can I do to help?”

“I don’t know what to do. But we’ve got to figure something out. You’ve got to help me.”

“Okay.” Amethyst knew what her next plan was, but she remained silent and looked away to make it seem as if she was trying to think of something. “Well, how about we go to my house? With you being so tiny, eventually, you’re going to be evicted because you can’t work and make money to pay bills.”

“That’s a good idea,” Mark agreed. With her tiny best friend in her hand, Amethyst left the apartment.

She now had Mark right where she wanted him. It wouldn’t be long before she would begin her pursuit of him.