- Text Size +

Amethyst was a BBW, but she wasn’t as big in the belly as most BBWs. She was chunky, yes, and her belly was big. But the thing that stuck out on her was her butt. It had been the biggest of any of the girls in her high school class, that was for sure.

Putting pants on every morning was a struggle as she shook her hips back and forth so often while pulling them up over her very wide buttcheeks and waist, she sometimes wondered when the dollar bills would start flying around as if she was shaking her butt as much as a stripper does.

Despite having such a big butt and such thick thighs, she wasn’t one to hide her body. Even though what she wore at times was against school code, Amethyst still wore pretty short shorts. Her buttcheeks would sometimes stick out from them, and she would hear boys say things like “damn!” and also heard the occasional wolf whistle.

During the summer, she would wear a two-piece that gave her wedgies and fully showed her planet-sized buttcheeks. With each step she took, her buttcheeks jiggled like crazy. She’d hear comments about how it was disgusting that a woman of her size wore a bikini, but she paid them no mind.

When it came to Mark, she loved the fact that he didn’t mind her wearing whatever she wanted around him. He also didn’t make any comments, never calling her neither ‘hot’ or ‘disgusting’ when they would swim in her pool. That was something, however, Amethyst did NOT like.

She’d never made it too obvious, but she liked Mark – a lot. She wanted him to call her hot. She wanted to hear him tell her how attractive she was. Still, Mark never said anything that showed interest in her.

When she got the call that Mark had shrunk, she began to think of how she could take advantage of this. She wasn’t sure how small Mark was – although she was about to find out – but with him being shrunken and him asking for her help, she could do whatever she wanted with him. Not only that, but she could not act sexy for him. This was a perfect opportunity to pursue him romantically.

Amethyst put on a tank top that exposed her fat arms and part of the bottom of her belly. She also wore her shortest shorts that exposed parts of both of her buttcheeks. Whether Mark wanted it or not, she was going to have fun at his misfortune.

Something else Mark didn’t know was that she knew he was going to shrink. She was the one that set this
trap up, after all.

She was at his apartment one day when he went to the bathroom. That’s when she took out a bottle of an unscented potion she had made with a scientist. She had asked the scientist to help her find a way to shrink Mark so that he would need her help.

Now that he had asked for her help, he was going to be hers. All hers.