- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 2 and finale of A Sibling Nuisance.

Image of Isabelle licking Jacque by Voralfixation (DA). Image of Isabelle reminiscing by StunningMagicofAI.

Jacque had heard some banter between his mother and sister, but couldn’t make out too much, other than his mother seemed exasperated and his sister defensive. Soon, the bedroom door opened with an accompanying ‘whoosh’ of air. Isabelle walked into the room looking down at her phone.

He looked up, and saw the titanic rear of his sister hovering at eye level with him. He didn’t have a chance to shout before Isabelle’s butt moved back into the dresser as she leaned back, scrolling through some text message. It was a very lightly bump for her but like a minor earthquake to him. He flopped backward into the center of the bowl with a squeak.

“Haha. Gigi, you are such a prey slut”, Isabelle murmured as she typed a response to her friend’s picture. She had shrunk a man at the club for Gigi the night before and was now looking at the selfie that Gigi had taken with the scared little man reaching out towards the camera. He was on all fours on Gigi’s outstretched tongue. Scrolling through another picture, she saw Gigi with a smirk, the image making it obvious that whatever she had held in her mouth previously was now gone. The next picture showed Gigi with her eyes closed and tongue out showing that her mouth was empty.

 

Isabelle thought of the tiny man whom Gigi had just disposed of. He had been a visiting American who just happened upon the club. This particular American had been kind of cute, she thought. She giggled. She liked to shrink down American boys whenever she could find them. They were often a loud and boisterous lot and this one had been no different.

She quickly typed a message to her, “Hope he was tasty.”

 

The initial impact of his sister’s butt on the dresser had been enough to destabilize Jacque, knocking him to his knees. As he looked up at her back, he watched her pull her shirt over her head, dropping it to the side, leaving only a feeble bra strap as the only decoration on her upper body.

 

Isabelle lowered her phone, and glanced sideways over at her dresser. Some movement there had gotten her attention.

-- 

 

“Izzie. Down here!”, Jacque yelled, waving his arms at his sister.

“What the hell…?”, Isabelle said, “Ugh, another one of those little shrinky pervs. How’d you even get inside? You know what, I don’t actually care”, she sighed.

Another shrinky was in her bowl. Mom must have put him there. Hmmm, I thought all the little escapees had been caught?, Isabelle thought, slightly confused, racking her memory banks to try to remember which of her conquests might have escaped her tummy. She plucked the tiny man out of the bowl and set it on top of her dresser. She did love eating the little guys and each seemed to have their own distinct flavor. She leaned over and gave him a lick along his whole body.

“Mmmm”. Something about the shrinking process added something of a fruity aftertaste to them. She thought maybe a little play time was in order first – she stood back and, reaching behind her, she undid her bra, letting it fall to the ground, then reached towards the little guy.

 

Jacque stood there in a trance for a moment. He’d not seen his sister’s nude figure in years and he had never harbored any sexual feelings towards her in any way, but he was completely enamored with the tanned female flesh pertly staring him in the face. The small, dark nipples, in particular, held him enthralled.

 

“Here little guy, come to mama”, she said, picking him up and cradling him in her hands as she brought him to her bosom. The booming voice of his sister made his ears ring, despite covering them with his hands. He was held between her thumb and forefinger, a teal painted nail on either side of him.

Jacque tried to scream as the monolithic fingers intruded and began to mercilessly rub up and down his body, but all he got was a mouthful of breast flesh. He felt one finger push him firmly against the slightly hardened nipple, before dragging him out as the monstrous hand retreated. Light and cool air bathed over his tiny frame as he was raised into the air.

Isabelle lowered her hand towards her tummy. She didn’t even think twice about trying to identify the tiny man, as all shrinkies in her mind were less than human once they shrank. Even if she knew one, Isabelle wasn’t about to let them off the hook for being in places they shouldn’t be.  Plus, legally they weren’t even exactly protected citizens, as the law hadn’t been adjusted to include shrinkies yet. She could do whatever she wanted to it, and she knew it.

Jacque shouted up at his titanic sister, waving his hands with the hope that she’d recognize him. He could just see her eyes peering over the crest of her bosom, a pair of emerald eyes glaring down from the heavens. The corners of his sister’s cheeks rose, indicative of a cruel smile he knew all too well from their childhood.

“Izzie! It’s me, Jacque!”

His voice was too feeble to carry to his sister’s ears, not that he’d be able to change her mind at this point. Isabelle always secretly enjoyed shrinkies, ever since puberty (when she simply fantasized about them) had led her to explore and stimulate her body.

 

Isabelle took a moment to close her bedroom door.

Uh oh. That can’t be good!, thought Jacque.

“Buh-bye, little bug!”, Isabelle said, turning her attention back to the shrinky.

Isabelle pulled the waistband of her jean shorts forward, the inside of her shorts and panties clearly visible to Jacque as he glanced over the ledge of the fingers holding him. He felt his blood chill at the sight, but before he could protest, the firm pressure on his sides released. Jacque tumbled head over heels down the length of Isabelle’s tummy, rolling along the steep incline as she leaned back and watched the spectacle. Once he landed square in the center of her panties (really a thong), she let go of the waistband, the material snapping into place. With a satisfied pat on her crotch, she crossed her legs and went back to her phone.

In the humid darkness of his sister’s underwear, Jacque struggled wildly against the restrictive environment. The heat radiating off the fleshy walls was overpowering. It was also damp, and the smell was more than just sweat. There was a thick, pungent feminine odor mixed with the scent of hard exercise, and Jacque gagged a few times at the smell, knowing it was coming from his sister. He let out a short scream as the colossal thighs on either side of him moved, crushing him firmly against the slick walls.

Smiling at her phone, Isabelle could feel the tiny squirms against her pussy, just below her clit. After a few minutes, she flopped onto her bed, one hand creeping beneath her waistband once more. Her middle finger found the shrinky quickly, and she began to rub the tip of her finger in circles around her sensitive folds. She pictured what the miniature person must be going through, feeling their struggles intensify as she pushed them lower towards the entrance of her love tunnel.

Jacque shouted in terror as he was nudged deeper, his skin rubbed raw from being scrubbed against Isabelle’s labia. The small gaps of space created by the massive hand tucked in her panties gave enough illumination for Jacque to see his surroundings. Before him was a gaping pink fleshy maw, pulsing and twitching with each subtle movement. It was both majestic and terrifying to him, mostly the latter. The finger behind him thrust forward, and Jacque managed to gasp one lungful of air before he was plunged into the hungry cavern.

Isabelle moaned softly as the squirming sensation moved about inside her. She fiddled with one hand on her breast, the other working furiously beneath her shorts. Her breathing grew more erratic, followed by short, rolling muscle spasms and waves of pleasure coursing through her body. She panted softly as her hand retracted from her undergarment. She rolled onto her back, stretching out her legs and curling her toes as a smile spread across her lips. With one hand, she rolled away the jean shorts, leaving her now fully nude with the exception of her thong panties. Her fingers glistened with her juices, and she reached back inside her panties, extracting the shrinky, now somewhat glued to the last digit of her index finger as she raised it to her face. He was perhaps an inch and a half tall.

 

He looked completely soaked, the skin glistening with her juices on his tiny form, like he had just come out of a shower.

“Mmm, yummy...” Her tongue extended from its lair, lapping at her pinky, then ring finger.

Jacque watched in horror, trying to break free from the viscous nectar holding him in place. As her tongue moved to her middle finger, Jacque made eye contact with his sister, and he screamed as she winked at him. The slimy organ moved up and down each finger slowly, thin strands of saliva webbing among them as it lapped up her fluids.

Finally, Isabelle moved her index finger above her mouth, and began to lower it slowly. Jacque screamed as her tongue wrapped around her finger, and he was drawn into darkness. Isabelle sucked gently on her finger, withdrawing it at an agonizingly slow rate. Her lips glided along her delicate skin, and her finger pulled loose with a wet pop, the tip of her finger visibly absent of a tiny passenger. She maneuvered her tongue around, swishing the tiny person around her mouth and bathing it in her spit.

Jacque struggled in every sense of the word. He struggled against the agile muscle that tossed him from one side of the mouth to another. He struggled to catch a breath of air, muggy as a jungle and twice as warm. But mostly, he struggled to avoid the black pit at the back of her throat, knowing it would be a one-way trip if he was thrown down that slick chasm. He fought for several minutes, his strength starting to wane as he was pinned to the roof of the mouth. He felt the bumpy surface drag over his crotch, leaving a grimy sensation.


This is so wrong!, he thought, trying unsuccessfully to keep himself from becoming aroused.

Isabelle slowly sat up, her tongue causing small indentations in her cheeks as she swished the shrinky around in her mouth. She adjusted her panties to the side, and began to rub gently against her still sensitive crotch. A shiver of pleasure tingled up her spine, and her mouth opened slightly as she let out a gentle sigh.

Jacque squinted as a wave of light poured into the humid cave, illuminating the treacherous landscape around him. He was just behind the lower front teeth, and he took the opportunity of her parted lips to make a mad scramble for freedom. Hoisting himself up on the razor sharp incisors, he quickly pushed forward and leapt towards the light. His knees clipped the edge of the gigantic lower lip, throwing him into a tumble head over heels as he exited Isabelle’s mouth.

 

He was out!

 

A surprising twinge on her lip triggered Isabelle to reflexively lick her lips, and it took her a moment to realize her squirming treat had wriggled away. She looked down towards the gentle touch she felt on her cleavage, a thin strand of saliva tracing down from the crease of her pouty lower lip to the chasm between her breasts. Between her comparably mountains boobs lay Jacque, dazed from the fall. He had no time to react as the clawing fingers of his gigantic sister reached down from the sky once more, plucking him out of the warm embrace of her bosom.

“I need to get something off my chest”, she quipped, giggling at her own joke.

Isabelle lifted the tiny man up to her face, her fingers gently clamped on his ribs. She chuckled as the tiny tried to cover it’s exposed manhood, swatting at his hands with a single fingertip. The tiny’s voice was faint, but she could definitely hear it shouting at her. Probably begging for mercy, something they all seemed to do while she played with them. She stopped, however, as her ears picked up a familiar word from the tiny yelling. A name: “Jacque”.

She held the tiny closer, squinting to make out the details of the minuscule man. A sharp intake of air rushed through her parted lips as she gasped, finally recognizing the little person in her hand. It was her brother!

“Oh shit,” was all she muttered.


Not that she was too embarrassed that she put her brother through all that, but the fact that he might tell their mother was an unpleasant idea. “Jacque! How?! Is that really you?”

Jacque shouted, alternating between waving his arms above his head, and pounding his fists against the knuckles of the colossal digits gripping him on either side. His movement stopped mid-swing when Isabelle spoke, his heart skipping a beat from the realization that she had finally recognized him.

“Yes, it’s me!” He screamed. “Put me down, you’re squeezing me too tight!”

Isabelle loosened her grip a fraction, but didn’t set Jacque down. “Erm, how did you get like this?”, she inquired, narrowing her eyes.

“Uh...”, sighed Jacque, bringing his hands towards his head now, “I…I don’t know. I just turned the TV off and the next thing I knew, I was shrinking down.”

“Ahhhh…”, said Isabelle, remembering that she had left her shrink remote in the living room. She had been considering bringing the remote with her to the club, but at the last minute, thought better of it. I must have forgotten to put it back in my room. Jacque must have shrunk himself thinking it was the TV remote. She giggled at the thought.

 

Her mind was flooding with scenarios that involved anything from her being grounded, to hearing about this incident nonstop from her brother for the rest of her life. A thought crossed her mind... their mother must not have noticed Jacque earlier, or she would have mentioned it when Isabelle got home. That meant only two people knew that Jacque had shrunk, and Isabelle quickly decided that it should probably stay that way.

“Did you tell Mom yet?” Isabelle hissed, her gritted teeth just visible between her lips.

Jacque shouted back, a hint of anger in his voice. “No, you jackass! I’ve been too busy getting abused by your psycho tiny games to do anything else! You’re lucky you didn’t squash me a minute ago.”

His attitude solidified Isabelle’s decision: he wasn’t going to tell Mom.

“Good.”

Isabelle’s lips parted wide, and her hand lifted into the air, an organic crane hoisting her brother into the air. Jacque was bewildered as the titanic tongue rolled out of her maw, glistening with a fresh coating of spit. The tip of her tongue lodged up between his legs, and used it to lever his body forward inside her. He screamed in realization as he was drawn down, until he was abruptly silenced by Isabelle’s jaw snapping shut. She playfully tongued his wiener, flicking the hard little strut side to side. Something in her conscience told her that she shouldn’t be doing that, but that inkling was shut down rather quickly. She couldn’t think of it as her brother anymore – it was just a light snack before dinner now. She could play around with it as she saw fit.

It was just as humid as before, but this time Jacque was legitimately terrified. He knew his sister had eaten tinies before, and he shuddered to think that he might share that same horrible fate. Would she actually digest him? He bounced against the slimy muscle as it undulated beneath him, working him further away from the entrance to her mouth. He was shocked to feel his sister play with his cock and she seemed relentless. It was one thing to be eaten – it was even worse to be toyed with and humiliated first. Suddenly, just as the hot, slick ground beneath him was beginning to show an incline, Jacque couldn’t withhold any longer and he spurted his pent-up juices onto her taste buds. He grunted and hollered for his sister to stop as he felt himself sliding backwards.

 

“Mmmm”, Isabelle pooled the spit up in her mouth, and positioned Jacque near the entrance to her throat. She parted her lips for a moment, allowing a sliver of light into her mouth and took a half gulp.

“Good riddance, bro,” she murmured, the words a bit slurred as she talked with a lump in her throat. Not for long though, as her mouth closed once more, and she swished her spit back to swallow, this time fully.

Her throat spasmed open, and she felt a squirming lump slowly work its way down her neck, the squirming sensation disappearing as she traced it down past her collarbone. A few moments later, she felt a slight tickle in her stomach, and patted the spot where her brother was now trapped.

“Probably the most useful thing he’s done all day,” she said to herself, smirking at her own comment.

 

She sat down on the side of her bed, silently enjoying the frantic struggles coming from her abdomen. She didn’t know what she would tell her mother when the inevitable questions arose…for now, she would just enjoy him. She’d have plenty of time to come up with a good story later. She would worry about the questions later.  He’d deserved it, though, she was sure of that. After all, he’d shrunk himself.

As the movements of her fingers accelerated, it became a race for whether she could achieve orgasm before the shrinky stopped moving. “Oui oui!”, she screamed.

Minutes later, as her breathing became ragged and she was coming down from her high, she could feel the activity within her tummy gradually slowing down. Either he was giving up already, or her stomach acids were really starting to get to him. She smacked her midriff a few times, sending small ripples across her flesh. “You better not have died on me already, wimp,” she sneered, prodding her tummy with one finger.


She smirked as she felt the fighting in her stomach resume, followed by a rumbling groan. Her brother made for an unsatisfying snack, and Isabelle realized just how hungry she was actually getting now that something was floundering around in her gut. She was about to get up when she caught a whiff of something cooking. She smiled; it was almost too convenient.

“Smells like it’s almost dinner time, think you’ll make it till then?”

She rolled over, laying down on her front, her weight against the bed further agitating the contents inside her stomach. She grabbed her phone, and idly swiped through various apps.  She couldn’t wait to tell her friends Jasmine and Gigi that she’d actually eaten her brother. They would be so jealous.

 

Soon, her mother was calling to her to tell her dinner was ready. She jumped off her bed, putting on a red top, fastening the shoulder straps. As she looked out of her window, a small, wet burp escaped her lips.

 

“Don’t worry, bro,” she mumbled, giggling to herself, “I’ll tell mom you already went to dinner.”

 

The End