- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 1 of Party Time.

Your college girlfriend is having a sleep over with two of her girlfriends (who have recently been studying a book of spells). You aren’t invited, but your friends convince you to crash it. What could go wrong?

This is a rewrite of a story by Kickyou with the same title. Backstory has been added, with quite of bit of alteration for the story details. This version will also feature two alternate endings for the final chapter.

Party Time: The Girls Plan their Party

 

“Hey Tom, come over here”, whispered Bill, motioning Tom to scoot over and keep low. He was near the end of one of the many rows of library bookshelves.

“What is it?”, Tom whispered back, crouching down to Bill’s level.

“Take a peek around the corner. Who do you see?”, Bill whispered.

 

Tom stepped forward as Bill took a step back. Peeking around the corner, his eyes perked up. There, about twenty five feet down the long aisle were three hot co-eds. He recognized all three of them – Jenny, Claire and Stephanie.

Jenny was the girlfriend of their buddy, Mark. She was the shortest of the three, at around 5’3”. Her dark, shoulder-length hair hung straight down. A popular cheerleader for the university’s basketball team, she had a pert figure with B-cup breasts, a light tan, with sparkling emerald eyes. What she lacked in height and bust size was more than made up for by her strong muscular legs, toned midsection and effervescent personality. She was just a fun girl, plain and simple, and attracted friends of both sexes.

Claire stood 5’6”, with brown hair, occasionally wearing glasses over her blue eyes. A soccer player, she had a solid athletic build. She was the heaviest of the three girls, due to her muscular frame and succulent D-cup breasts and very slight beer belly (she was a bit of a party girl).  She appeared more laid back then the others, soft spoken but with a wicked sense of humor and a liberal mindset, willing to try anything once.

Stephanie was a 5’8” brunette with a slim frame. She had been a recent competitor on Survivor, finishing in the top 5, but not taking home the top prize. She was also an athlete, a member of the women’s lacrosse team as well as training in MMA off and on. She sported a very dark tan to match her doe-sized amber eyes, with lean muscles and small, firm breasts. Her legs were a dream for any male seeing her in shorts. She had a scrappy yet conservative personality and was the yin to Claire’s yang.

Bill and Tom had, on occasion, interacted with the girls when they had been in Mark’s company. Being Jenny’s besties, they had seen each other both at Mark’s apartment and at Jenny’s apartment as well as on campus. Tom had made it known on multiple occasions his attraction to Stephanie, but she hadn’t reciprocated the interest. Like a lost puppy, that had not deterred him.

 

“It’s the girls. Oh man, Stephanie is looking hot”, Tom whispered, eyeing up the brunette’s long tanned legs, which contrasted nicely with her white short-shorts. “One of these days…”, his voice trailed off.

“Shhh, just listen”, Bill whispered back, motioning with his hands to Tom to quiet down.

 

“I feel bad. I didn’t say anything to Mark about tonight. He’s gonna be wondering why I didn’t call him.”

“Gee whiz Jenny. Give it a break. Mark’s not gonna die if you don’t see him for one night. Tonight is about us girls getting on our PJs and partying hard”, said Stephanie.

“Yeah, who needs guys to have fun?”, said Claire. “They can’t compete with Mr. Hitachi Wand, anyway. Give that whipped little guy a break. You’re gonna twist his little thing off if you keep riding him like you’ve been doing.” She made a motion like a cowgirl riding a bronco.

Jenny blushed bright red, shushing her friend as the girls were all smiles.

 

Oh shit!, thought Tom. He and Bill gave each other an excited look.

“Should we tell Mark”, whispered Tom.

“Oh, we’re telling Mark”, whispered Bill.

--

 

Mark sat in his house depressed.  Why wouldn’t Jenny want him at her party, she invited those two why not me?   We have been dating for almost one year and are closer then close.  Yet she invited her two girlfriends over and never asked me.  To make matters worse, this was their typical date night and it was almost the anniversary for when they began dating. Mark looked at the clock to find out it was only 8pm.  Jenny had already started her party.  Mark picked up his phone and called his two friends to hang out.

 

Tom and Bill were doing nothing important when they got Mark’s phone call.  In no time they came over to his house and found him sitting on the couch with a beer in his hand and looking mopey. 

“Dude what the hell,” said Bill.

“Yeah you invite us over to hang, and you’re going to be like this?” Tom couldn’t believe it.

“I can’t believe Jenny is having a sleep over with Clair and Stephanie and didn’t invite me,” replied Mark.

Tom and Bill glanced at each other and smiled.  They thought the same thing.  Two of the hottest girls in college are there in PJs just waiting for them to show up and give them a good time. 

Smirking, Bill sat next to Mark, “Hey man screw it.  You don’t need an invite. In fact, none of us do.  Let’s go there anyway.”

Tom sat on the other side of Mark, “Yeah Bill’s right. Besides, I bet Jenny wants you to show up but is too shy to ask you to.  We go over and pop in unexpected, she is going to be all like ‘Oh Mark I knew you would show up’.”

Mark sat there thinking. Well, she did like surprises. And she never said to his face not to show up.  “You’re right - she would love this.”

“Yeah and we will come along too because we all know each other and can have fun,” Bill chimed in.


Mark thought but a moment, before agreeing. With everything decided they started to get into Mark’s car. 

“Wait.  Let’s walk there so no one will know when we show up.  It would be a bigger surprise”,  Tom said.  He didn’t want the two chicks bailing when they heard them pull in the drive way.

“Well, she does live only five blocks away.  Alright let’s do it,” Mark said with a grin on his face too happy to see that he was being used by his friends.  They all walked down the street to Jenny’s house and walked up to the front door.  Mark pulled out his set of keys that Jenny lent them.  This is going to be fun, he thought.

--

 

Several minutes before Mark and his friends showed up, Jenny was talking with Claire and Stephanie.  “Hey Jenny, I don’t see any beer. I thought you were going to pick up some on the way back from work yesterday”, Claire asked as she rummaged through her fridge.

“No.”

“You should go get some.  It can’t be a sleep over without booze you know.”  Claire really liked to drink.

“She’s right - we do need booze.  Oh and you should get some snacks while you’re out.  Then we can party like there is no tomorrow!”  Stephanie jumped up off the couch and grabbed Jenny’s car keys and tossed them at her, playfully ordering her  “Now get going girlfriend before I get hungry.”

 

Jenny sighed, her friends were always so pushy, but she loved them.  “You do know it’s going to take a while before I get back, right?”

“Yeah, but it will be worth it,” Claire shouted from the kitchen looking for anything that could give her a buzz.

“Alright, I’ll go.”  Jenny walked out of her house and got into her Jeep.  She then pulled out of the driveway and drove down the street.  Not more than thirty seconds passed when Mark and his friends turned the corner and walked toward Jenny’s house.

 

Claire and Stephanie sat on the couch talking about the exams they just passed - the whole reason they were celebrating.  They both heard the door unlock and turned their heads. 

“Did someone forget their purse?”  Claire asked before she saw who it was entering the house.

Claire and Stephanie both jumped up off the couch when they saw it was none other than Mark and his friends.

--

Chapter End Notes:

story continues in the next chapter