- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 2 and finale of Kerry.

Images of Kerry eating Matt by LordXarnor (DA).

Kerry looked down at him, picked up the jar and grinned at him wolfishly. The torment was about to begin. To his surprise, he felt a mixture of fear and excitement as she slowly drew her zipper down, revealing a heavy dose of cleavage. She watched Matt closely as she continued unzipping her suit until the zipper reached it’s bottom, just above the entrance to her pubis.

“I bet you’ve been waiting to see these”, Kerry said, slowly uncovering each shoulder strap, using her free hand to cover her breasts. She giggled as Matt’s eyes went wide, despite his little situation. His tiny hands were on the glass side and he peered through them like binoculars, leaving his penis open to her view. She snorted in amusement as she watched it rise in sync with her lowering her hands, revealing her beautiful bountiful breasts. Letting them fall, the fleshy mounds jiggled slightly.

Matt noticed that the large, but firm, orbs were unusually symmetrical in structure, with no droop, and that the skin tone was not too dis-similar from the rest of her body, suggesting that she must often sunbathe topless.

 

“You like?” she asked, touching the pink nipple with the tip of her index-finger. Unaware of the cause, Matt saw that the nub was filling out losing its crinkled surface. “Hmm...I bet you really wanted to get your grubby little hands on these, didn't you?”, she asked arching her legs so that her breasts jutted out prominently. Her hand caressed one of the tempting orbs sensuously, exacerbating his emotions.

 

She placed the jar back onto the table and used both hands to fondle and caress her young mammaries. She was not surprised in the least that the boy's impression revealed itself, giggling as his tiny penis stood full to attention. She hadn’t seen too many, but she always found the sight of each set of male genitalia intriguing. All the ones she’d seen in person were somewhat alike, though all were unique in some fashion. She found it a titillating mystery as to how they worked.

Matt realized where she was looking and quickly, blushingly brought his hands back down to hide his boner.  

Kerry then rolled the top of her swim suit to her waist. “I bet you wanted to feel something else”, she murmured, and to his further amazement, confused and bewilderment, she shimmied completely out of her suit, her breasts bouncing up and down with each shake. Matt’s head comically moved up and down like he was watching a vertical tennis match for a few moments before his vision settled on the main prize.

 

Matt gave a stifled groan as her clean-shaven snatch finally became visible as she let the suit slide to a puddle at her feet, then raising a foot, she reached down, her magnificent breasts hovering near him, their elasticity amazing him, and took hold of the flimsy item and tossed it onto her bed. His eyes went from the sparse, adolescent pubis to her face questioningly and returned in fascination to her groin.

As though hypnotized, he gazed as she touched her plump labia, a pronounced mound of mouthwatering fruit. For the inexperienced, naive youth, the sight could only confuse him, his mind battled with distaste and the as-yet dormant appreciation. He watched spellbound as she ran her fingertip over the plump lips and then began entering the coral folds.

Unbeknownst to Matt, a bit of pre-cum began to leak from the top of his dick and a very light strand had developed between it and the bottom of the jam jar.  He continued to observe her as first the closest knuckle then the second disappeared into the fleshy slit and remained therein for a moment. When she slowly withdrew the digit, it was covered with a layer of viscous fluid.

Matt let out a gasp. “Kerry” he whimpered, “please get me back to my normal size. I promise I won't tell a soul. I'll never....”

Kerry merely smiled, partly amused, partly sadistic. She reached out, lifting up the jar and carefully unscrewed the jar top.

“Kerry?”, he exclaimed hopefully, trying to keep his balance as the jar tilted.

She grasped the jar and tilted it, catching him in her other hand as he careened off the sides of his prison. He winced as she gripped him tightly. The aroma on her finger wafted to his nostrils. His eyes bulged in terror as she lifted him up to her smiling, pretty face. He stared fearfully at her huge sweet lips, her nostrils and her big brown eyes.

 

'Please!' Matt shouted urgently. In reply she merely licked her lips. So close was he that he could feel her warm breath exuding from her mouth and her nostrils, which were flared. He then cringed in her fist when she opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out, touching the strand of pre-cum that had continued to ooze from his dick. She flicked her tongue and it brushed softly against the bulbous head of his cock. It was a very pleasurable sensation and he gave a small grunt in reply, but continued gazing up into her eyes.

It must have been a frightening sight to look into her enormous mouth and to see the double row of glistening, pearly-white teeth. What was perhaps more terrifying was the sudden sight of the dark hole right at the back of that cavern, waiting there beyond the curving red tongue. For there he believed he would eventually go, slipping slowly down that tunnel never to be seen or heard of again.

 

To some relief she lowered him down to one of her sweet buds, brushing his face over the rubbery nub.

“Go on then!”, she ordered, “suck it!”.

He opened his mouth wide and was just able to take the nipple between his stretched lips. She giggled and sighed, pressing his face tighter against her breast. She took him to her other breast leaving the former glistening with his saliva. Back and forth she took him, enjoying the novelty of a real life doll sucking her nipples.

 

After she’d had her fill of tit play, she decided to introduce him to that place that all male youngsters detest - other than to feel with clumsy, inept fingers or the stem of their manhood. First, though, she pressed his face into the soft resilience of her stomach, then at the indentation in its center. When he went lower he gave out a despairing howl as his face passed over the glistening flesh surmounting her vulva, then a groan came from him when he was shockingly confronted by that perpendicular cleft in which she had earlier slipped her finger. For Matt, it must have been an awful experience...a huge, monstrous female slit exuding an aromatic warmth, an odor he was not familiar with and disliked intensely.

He uttered a smothered scream as Kerry, seating herself on the edge of her bed with her legs wide apart, impetuously forced his head against her spongy quim and worked it into the soft squishy mouth. She gripped him harder as he fought against the frightful insertion. His arms were caught at his sides in her clenched fist so that he could only twist and turn his head, but it was useless. The girl, feeling the excitement bubbling up in her loins, rammed him inside, first his head then his shoulders and almost to his waist. She fell back on her bed, her knees spread wide apart, her eyes fluttering, her rosy lips pursed and her tongue flickering from corner to corner gathering up the dribbles of saliva. A few quick jerks, then resting and then she drew him out of her clinging vulva. He was coughing and spluttering.

 

“Kerry!” he cried desperately, covered with her secretions, “You could have suffocated me!”

She raised him and gazed at him with a sinister delight. Without warning she plunged him back into her vagina uttering a tiny squeal of decadent pleasure. All that could be heard in that girl's bedroom was her intermittent grunts as she pumped the little Matt in quick jerks, using him as a means of masturbation.

 

After a while, her naked body glistening with sweat, she pulled him out from her vagina and, raising him along with her knees to her young breasts.

“Right, you're all right now. I suppose I could boil you up first, make you all nice and soft-like. I'm really hungry, Matt, I mean, really.”

“Kerry!”, he squeaked, “For God's sake, don't...please! I'll go out with you, I promise. I'll be your boyfriend and whatever you want. I'm really sorry about...you know, the things I said. I didn't know you liked me that much. You're a nice girl, all us boys really like you....”

“Stop it!”, she snapped, “I know I'm pretty. I'm going to be a model or on the stage some day, but it's no good, Matt. You really upset me. Besides…I'm hungry. Mom won't be back til late and I'm not going to make anything to eat. I hate cooking, so there”, she stuck her tongue out at him again. He trembled at it’s sight.

“Anyway, you'll do nicely. I really want to eat you; but I can't decide whether I ought to just swallow you whole or bite you up.”

 

She flopped around so that she was tummy-down on her bed and held him high above her grinning face. “Mmm...you do look nice and tasty, Matt.”

He looked down at her naked body, taking another glance at the wonderful globes of her bubble butt. Sex was out of the question, only terror filled his mind.

“No, Kerry!”, he wailed.

 

Instead of replying, she opened her sensuous mouth wide again, presenting her gaping maw, letting him see her reddish-pink tongue sweeping down like a fleshy slide into the dark recess of her throat, and he looked in trepidation at the two rows of sparkling teeth. He mewled as she lowered him down and closed her lips over his head.

Her tongue began lapping at him, saliva gathering in her mouth. She sucked his head like a lollipop then closed her teeth around his neck. He screamed down her throat as he guessed she was about to nip off his head, but she resisted the temptation and lifted his drenched head out. She grinned, seeing his distraught features, making him suffer for going out with that other girl who wasn't half as pretty as she. She felt her stomach rumble, the sign that she was indeed quite hungry.

 

Taking him out of her mouth, she gave him an evil smirk, then, pinching him around his hips, she lifted him up towards her mouth once again.

“I think I’ll try these now, Matt”, she said perkily, her eyes shining brightly at him.

Matt’s arms and legs dangled as he was pushed inexorably towards her ruby lips. She pressed his midsection to the entrance of her pursed lips as he pushed with all the might he could muster against the upper lip, but it was to no avail as she took his package into her mouth. She licked the tiny penis and testicles playfully, knocking them from side to side.

Soon, the fight went out of him as she continued to suckle him, giving his tiny package a slurping that was beyond his imagination. He sighed, closing his eyes and letting his arms slump against the cleft of flesh between her lips and her nose. He felt his torso go limp as she cradled it with her other hand, one arm pinned to his side, while his legs splayed to either side of her lips. For a few moments, his abdomen was pulled and pushed as she swirled about him with her tongue.

Just at the moment when she felt he was about to release his sperm, her lips parted and her teeth came quickly together, snipping off the entirety of his little package.


Matt’s body stiffened, then shuddered at the sudden change from extreme pleasure to numbness, then extreme pain.

 After his genitals fell into her mouth, Kerry hummed with pleasure as she chewed them to a tiny pulp. She gazed at him callously as she chewed, his legs running in place on either side of her nose. Her throat gave a bob as she swallowed, one hand between her young thighs moving faster and faster, her fingers coated with her glistening emissions. With her other hand, she grasped him tightly, pinning his arms to his sides to keep him still.

“Mmmm...nice”, she mumbled to herself, sucking the flowing liquid pulsing from the whole at the bottom of Matt’s abdomen and swallowed again. She seemed without any conscience or pity. Matt was weeping fitfully and crying for his mother.

“She can't help you now, Matt”, she declared sadistically, “She won't ever see you again. She'll never guess that I've eaten you. No one will.”

Showing that she was sexually affected by her inhuman indulgence, she reached down to feel her dribbling quim. “I think this is better that sex,' she murmured softly. 'I haven't had it but I bet it is.”

 

For a few moments, Matt felt a momentary reprieve, trying to gather his breath and his wits. He begged for a merciful death now that he knew what she was truly capable of. Anything to escape further excruciating pain.

 

“Now for the rest of you, Matt, I think I can manage you. Goodbye, enjoy your stay in my belly.”

He was sent in headfirst. She sucked on him as, bit by bit, she pushed him deeper and deeper into her ravenous mouth. Matt reached the back of her throat and stared terrified down the dark tunnel. He slithered fairly easily through the girl's esophageal tube although it was tight, and down into her stomach. He lived as he arrived in that muscular organ, dying, of course, but forced to endure the slow death as her digestive system began its work with the enzymes and acid secretions in preparation of breaking his body down and spreading it to all of her body - including her bowels – for later expulsion the following day or so from her delightful bottom. What was kept, the nutrients, would be absorbed everywhere on that pretty girl, enhancing her young, vigorous body.

Even as he gradually dissolved, Matt had visions of her vibrant breasts, her lovely legs, her heavenly bottom, but most of all, the very place he was disintegrating in, her belly, the part all girls now like to expose as fashion dictates.

 

Kerry lay relaxed on her bed, her legs splayed apart as she dreamily fingered herself. She thrilled with the sensation of Matt's body being digested, feeling his minute squirming as he was being digested. She placed one hand gently on her abdomen to feel his final, feeble movements. She knew it would take twelve to twenty-four hours for the complete digestion, and then, hopefully not much longer, it would be time to expel his remains from her cute tiny anal sphincter. She wondered whether his skeletal structure would be intact when she relieved herself. I really must see if it is, she thought to herself.

Thoughts returned to his squirming.  He's still alive in there. I hope it takes a long time.

She felt something else in motion...further down. It was the sign of a forthcoming orgasm, something she loved. She fingered her little clit and squeezed her legs together and gasped into the soft pillow as it struck.

--

 

After the heady waves had passed and she lay in that euphoric aftermath, she began thinking seriously of doing it again. After all, she still had some of the gel tablets left.  But next time, she decided, I'll shrink the boy to a bigger size. Visions of an erect penis entered her mind.

 

Kerry heard a sound behind her, coming from the closet. The closet had tiered openings to allow a modicum of vision both directions.

“You can come out now, Becca”, she said.

 

The closet door gently swung open. Out came her young niece, pixie-cut blond-haired Becca, also dressed in her one-piece bathing suit. The girl had come to visit after Kerry had shrunk Matt down and was anxious to see what Kerry would do with him as she’d never seen a tiny man before. It took all of Kerry’s fortitude to keep the girl from trying to play with him while he was still unconscious.

She bribed the girl, telling her she would take her for ice cream if she would just watch quietly from the closet. She had actually semi-forgotten about her niece when she went to sunbathe and was grateful that the girl had kept her side of the bargain.

 

“That was so cool Aunt Kerry”, the young girl said, “when do you think I can get my own little man?”

“Pretty soon, I think. Maybe next time you come over”, Kerry said, reaching out and rubbing the girl’s hair affectionately.

“That’s swell”, said Becca. She was an impatient girl, but next time she visited was close enough to quell her urges. “Tell me, Aunt Kerry, how come you ate his little thingy first?”

“Oh”, said Kerry, thinking quickly, “for one, cause that’s the tastiest part. And”, she added, “because he was a really bad boy.”

 

THE END