- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Kerry is a virginal girl who loves the attention her figure generates from men and boys. Unfortunately, her would-be boyfriend thinks she's a tease and dumps her. Kerry doesn't take too kindly to it, pondering the shrink gel tablets her cousin gave her.

Chapter 1 of Kerry, a rewrite of the story Keri by Banfield.

Image of Kerry by Dark-Mind-X (DA).

Kerry

 

Matt awoke to find himself in a jam jar.

He was still groggy, but quickly realized what had happened to him. Not only was he imprisoned in a jar but he was also naked. However, the worst part was he was only 5 inches tall!

 

It was morning and he was still in Kerry Weaver’s bedroom, that lovely, black-haired, brown-eyed girl with a bob hairstyle (her bangs coming down to just above her eyebrows) which suited her cute personality well and who, in his and most other boys minds, promoted very strong sexual motives...merely by her looks and the way she dressed and teased.

Reaching up on his tip-toes, he tried to push up on the top, but it was immovable because it had a screw top. Luckily, it was perforated to allow him some fresh air.

--

 

Matt had only been out on one date with Kerry. At the end of the date, he had tried to feel her nice breasts, which by all appearances, were on the large side and unusually firm for their size, typical of her youth. However, she wasn't having it.  Her refusal to allow him to touch her up really infuriated him and made him frustrated. She had always given the impression of being "easy", and the way she flaunted herself...well, all for it. All the lads thought that, but then, just when he thought he was going to be the first, it really riled him.

 

“Oh, alright then, you stuck-up, little prick-teaser!”, he ranted.

Kerry only smiled, “'See you tomorrow, then?”

“Don’t count on it!”, he growled, and sloped off.

 

But Kerry wasn’t an ‘easy’ girl. She just enjoyed attracting the attention of boys and men.

Kerry had asked him to see her the following evening after school. He had agreed, but decided he'd tell her he was going out with another girl who wasn't so chaste as her. Not as good-looking, but still sexy.

Kerry was upset and angry, like any girl would be. She slipped the shrink gel tablet into his drink as she gave him a false hug of finality, his cup not having a lid.  She’d gotten the gel tablets from her cousin Megan, who had smuggled them out of owner’s desk at Forbidden Dish. Kerry had only been given a small amount and was told to use them wisely, as the gel tablets had not been approved for legal usage and seemed to have a variable shrink effect. She held onto the hug for a long time, longer than Matt felt comfortable with, but he took some solace from the fact that Kerry’s large breasts were pressed into him. Looking around, Kerry determined that no one else was in sight.

Finally, Kerry broke the hug. As Matt was about to leave, Kerry stopped him for a moment, saying, “Here’s to better future luck on the romantic front”, and she clinked her drink on his softly, not wanting him to spill. She took a sip from her drink and looked up at him, arching an eyebrow. Matt got the hint. With a thought to what she said, he nodded and took a swig from his drink.

 

Matt was confused as Kerry took a step back, giggling.  As she stared at her, bewildered, he remembered feeling queer, lightheaded, and then he blacked out. Matt didn't know what she had put into his drink that had caused him to shrink!

--

 

Matt examined his glass prison and could see there was no way of escape. He looked around the room but the girl was nowhere to be seen. He was alarmed and amazed how everything was so huge, how enormously different everything looked from his new perspective. The bedroom wasn't all that big before, but now it appeared gigantic, and the furniture likewise. As he was taking in his frightening environment he suddenly felt the jar shudder, only slightly, but to him it was as if there was an minor earthquake. The vibrations were caused by Kerry coming into the room. He stared at her as she entered.

 

She was wearing a tight-fitting one-piece pink swimsuit, with a zipper from the chest to just above her crotch. The swimsuit appeared to be drenched – perhaps she had just come from in from the swimming pool in her back yard – and the material clinging to her body revealed her outstanding figure. Her large breasts seemed to be bursting from the tiny cups embedded into her suit. Her waist was narrow and her hips so curvaceous as they dropped to her tanned and toned, meaty legs.

Matt had never seen her like that before, but also he'd never seen her huge either! From his viewpoint and miniscule size she looked like a monstrous giantess. He'd seen such phenomena in fairy-tale books, but nothing so bewilderingly sensuous. So he found himself struggling with two emotions - one of abject fear, and the other of sexual excitement. His member instantly began to erect.

 

“Hello, Matt”, she said, her voice sounding like a series of thunder claps, “How do you like your new size? I was really mad last night when you told me you didn't want to go out with me anymore just because I wouldn't let you muck about with me like that. Well, you're the very first boy I've ever shrunk. It's terrific and a super thrill.”

She could see that he was trying to say something but his voice only came to her pretty ears in a piping sound...because of his size and the confines of the jam jar.

 

”Don't bother, Matt. I can't hear you anyway. Besides, I don't want to, so there”, she said, sticking her tongue out at him. “I was awake all last night thinking about what I can do about you. Your mom's been phoning around to find out where you've got to. My mom told her you left quite early so I suppose they're out there searching for you...”

She gave a light, tinkling laugh. “Anyway, I thought at first I ought to bring you back to your normal size, but I can't do that now. You'd tell everybody and they'd know about my secret....Then I could keep you forever and ever...as my little prisoner...make you my little slave, and I could play with you every night doing lots of naughty things...”

She smiled at him knowingly, a look of girlish seduction on her face, “But my mom might find you and that would spoil everything as well”, she said, forming a pout on her lips, ”I know you've been wanting to do things with me...you know, get into my panties and all that. So, really, I suppose you only wanted me for one thing, like all the boys...” She giggled again.

“I suppose that girl you were going to see is easy, huh? Well, that's tough! You won't be getting in her pants, not ever. Have you wondered - I expect you have - what it'd be like in mine? Well, Matt, I'm going to let you see, but not…yet. Later, afterwards, then I suppose I'll get rid of you when I feel like it. Want to know how?” Her smile widened, showing her strong white teeth. To his terror she began licking her lips and running her hands over her taut belly as she eyed his naked form.

 

Matt stared at her, catching every movement from her lips to her stomach through the glass holding him imprisoned and at her mercy. He guessed what she was implying. It was so blatantly obvious. Reflexively, he covered his groin.

“No, Kerry, not that! You can't! You won't get away with it!”

Kerry must have just heard his squeaky voice. “Yes, Matt, it’s true. I'm really going to eat you up, but not before I play with you a bit...show you what you wanted to feel and where you wanted to stick that little thing into...” She demonstrated the action by moving her hand down from her belly to the tiny gusset of her swimsuit and touched the mound beneath the flimsy material.

Matt gasped. It was too much for his young mind to really comprehend or appreciate, but he felt his manhood continue to stir and felt his hands having a hard time keeping himself covered, to his embarrassment.


“It'll be such fun for me”, she continued in a soft, silky tone which came so naturally to girls, “I'll do anything I like and only we would know about it, but it won't matter to you, because I'm going to kill you after...gobble you up. Might just swallow you in one piece, or I might bite you up bit by little bit....”

She thought for a moment, considering something. “Hmm...yes, probably will swallow you and feel you all struggling as you go down into my tummy... Look, I'm going out onto the patio. Going to sunbathe for a bit. I'll be back and have a little game with you, and then...' She grinned and licked her lips suggestively, her devious, evil thoughts such a vast contrast to her young, attractive face.

 

Matt could only stare as she moved to the door. He gazed at her delightful behind, the seat of her suit settling tight and snug between those delicious-looking cheeks that resembled ripe peaches yet were gently tanned; but such aesthetics were far from his mind.

 

“Kerry!” he screamed as she disappeared, the door closing behind her, bringing his hands away from his crotch to pound on the glass sides of the jar.

--

 

Matt was in a terrible state. He couldn't believe he was so small, nor that such a girl, so awfully pretty, could even think about the dreadful things...about playing with him, about eating him! Was this just a fantastic dream, a nightmare? He had really fancied that girl, had dreamed about her, fantasized making love, feeling those darling buds of hers which she had teasingly flaunted but never bared of course. All the things he had imagined doing to her, she will be doing to him! But what was more awful, she said she was going to.... Oh no, surely not, not bite me into pieces, maybe swallow me! Be in her stomach! A tear began to flow down the side of his face.  His imagination hurtled from one corner of his feverish mind to the next.

--

 

The time flew by. Before he had rationalized everything, he heard the girl's footfalls on the deck. He saw her beautiful face, dripping wet from her dip in the pool, looking at him as she slid the slide door open. She was a picture of enticement, he thought, if only he wasn’t in a shrunken state and completely at her mercy.


He made another desperate reach up to attempt to remove the metal lid of the jar, but was again unsuccessful. The screw-lid was too tight to turn at his size.

-- 

Chapter End Notes:

story continues in the next chapter