- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 3 of If it looks like Candy...

Image of shrunken Nora by FantasyFetishShop. Image of shrunken Jeana by vorifax.

Chapter 3 - A Child’s thoughts on Candy: Gummy Bears and Fruity Candy

 

The three in the pumpkin bucket couldn’t see anything that Alice was doing as it’s curved nature reduced their vision significantly, but they did hear Kathy’s blood-curdling scream when the stick entered her body. Unfortunately, there was nothing they could do except wait for the inevitable and each in turn, making their own appeal for survival.

Alice’s face peered over the opening and looked inside. “I think I’ll try… the Gummy Bear next!”

Realizing she meant her, Nora yelled, “Leave me alone! Please! I’ll be your friend. I’ll play with you forever and be your living toy! Just don’t eat me!”

Alice didn’t even consider the offer. She only wanted to eat and she absolutely loved gummy bears. It was one of her favorite types of candy. She picked up her little gummy bear and lifted her up close to her mouth.

“I love eating gummy bears because I get to tear them apart piece by piece!” Nora was rotated until her left arm landed on something hard. She looked over to see that it was Alice’s bottom front teeth.

 

Before she could figure out what was happening, the top teeth moved down and lightly bit her arm near her shoulder.

“Owwww. Oh god. No! Don’t do it!”.

Alice increased the pressure of her teeth and snapped Nora’s arm. The tiny teen screamed louder than she ever had before at the excruciating pain. Rotating Nora, the girl proceeded to bite off her leg.

“Normally I like to bite off all of my gummy bear’s limbs, but I think I’ll skip to the best part.”

 

“STOP! I’m not a gummy bear! I’m a person! I’M A PERSON!”, Nora screamed desperately as blood pulsed out of the stumps of her arm and leg.  Besides the terrible pain, she felt nauseous and light-headed.

Once again ignoring the silly candy’s plea, Alice held the arm and leg still attached to thrust the juicy piece of candy into her mouth. She was pleasantly surprised that this piece of candy also had a liquid element to it – she hadn’t expected that as none of the gummy bears she’d eaten before had been like that. As she sucked on the candy, she made a mental note to ask her mother if there were different types of gummy bears. This might be her new favorite.

Inside the active mouth, Nora was moved this way and that, the huge tongue tasting her and occasionally pressing her up to the roof of the girl’s mouth. Each time this happened, her torso would be squeezed, causing even more blood to flow out of her nubs.

 

Typically, gummy bears would reduce in size due to the enzymes and crushing occurring in a person’s mouth, but Alice detected that this gummy bear was pretty resilient. She grew tired of all the movement within her mouth seemingly not having an effect.

Nora was delirious and in shock, on the verge of passing out when Alice prepared to swallow her mostly intact figure.  She felt a great shift in the angle of her body, as her lower body was lifted into the air by the tongue, then she summoned her remaining energy to scream as she was inhaled headfirst into and down the girl’s throat. It was a tight and steep slide. By the time she was deposited with a ‘plop’ into Alice’s belly, she had lost consciousness, never to regain it before the stomach acids slurried her into mush to flow as nutrients to the growing girl’s body.

--

 

Inside the pumpkin bucket, the two survivors were making an effort to hide, but with only a small amount of pieces left in the bucket (most were still spread out on Alice’s bedspread), it was a difficult task. They had heard the screams of the others, their imaginations now running wild on the demise of their friends.

 

“Hide over there, behind that Reeses”, suggested Clayton, “it’s a big piece, bigger than us. If we can just make it until the girl stops eating for the night, maybe we can find a way to escape.”

“Good idea”, said Jeana nervously, “maybe she’ll get sick.”

“I wouldn’t count on it”, replied Clayton, making a makeshift hut of three pieces of caramel to hide himself under, “kids at this age are like little sharks and candy is like chum for them. They just get hyper with all the sugar they’re ingesting. Our best bet is for the kid to tire out. Maybe she’ll even forget about us?”

Indeed, Clayton’s plan looked like it might work out as the girl ignored the bucket for several minutes as she ate some of the real candy pieces on her bed. It gave them both hope.

 

Hope didn’t last too long though, as once again, the huge face of the little princess peered into the bucket, exclaiming, “Ooh, another Reeses! My absolute favorite.”

Picking up the Reeses package, Alice was happy to see the quivering strawberry piece of hard candy.

“Aha, trying to hide? C’mere”, she said, dropping the Reeses aside and reaching to grab the shaking candy.

“Clayton! Help me!”, squealed Jeana as the grasping hand finally took hold of her.

 

Clayton stayed put behind and beneath the caramel pieces. He had hoped Jeana would survive as he really liked her and had looked forward to the next time when he could plumb her depths. Just at this moment, however, her getting eaten by this monstrous child took priority if it could buy him time to plan his own escape.

 

Alice pulled the red piece of hard candy out of the bucket, cocking her head to try to see how to unwrap it. Not finding a groove, she shrugged and simply tried to rub off the wrapper. Within moments, the costume wrapper was completely removed except for the piece adorning Jeana’s head. The girl was surprised to see the nude-colored candy. She had expected to find a piece of red-colored candy.

Jeana took the momentary look of surprise to make her gambit. “See. Look. I’m really not a piece of candy. I’m a girl just like you.”

Alice ignored her, placing the annoying piece of candy partially (Jenea’s upper body) into her mouth, shutting it up. She had been surprised by the candy’s coating, but she had on occasion seen this before. On those occasions, even though the candy coloring hadn’t matched the wrapping, it typically tasted as expected. She wondered if this piece would similarly taste like a strawberry.


At that moment, there came a voice from the hall outside the little girl’s room. It was Alice’s mother. “Alice, darling. It’s time to go to bed.”

Alice pulled the piece of candy out of her mouth, holding it in her fist as she replied to her mother. “Oh mom. Already?”

“Yes dear.  We’ve got a lot to do tomorrow. I need you to be up early so you can help me run my errands.  Come on now, let’s get your PJs on and get your teeth brushed.”

--

 

“Mom. Please. One last piece for tonight”, pleaded the girl as her mother came into her room.

Jeana tried to scream, but all that came out was a tiny squeak. The mother did indeed hear the squeak, but thought nothing of it. After all, young Alice had several toys that made such sounds.


“Oh, all right”, sighed the mother, “but just one.”

“Yay”, said Alice happily.

Her caramel head covering having come free, Jeana was tossed into Alice’s mouth and landed on her tongue. The lips came together, bending Jeana’s upper torso towards her legs and folding her up.


Jeana screamed, begging for mercy before she was unceremoniously suctioned in fully. Then the tongue moved up to meet the roof of her mouth and Alice began sucking. The pressure increased and Jeana was nearly crushed. She wanted to scream, but the pressure was constricting her lungs. Alice then used her tongue to rotate the hard candy, subliminally trying to find a good spot to pressure with her tongue as she continued to taste the candy.

As she was just about to pull the candy out for not having the fruity taste she had expected and wanted, the tip of her tongue found a nice soft groove in the candy and she shifted her pressure there.

Jeana had tumbled about trying to gather her senses when the tip of the girl’s tongue found her snatch. At first, she was numbly surprised, but then, as the tip applied pressure, it began to feel very pleasurable. Jeana reach out with both arms to cradle the tongue tip and she moved her legs up over the tip as well.

“Mmmm”, hummed Alice as she closed her eyes and both sucked and applied pressure with her tongue. She had found a sweet spot in the candy after all and tasty beautiful juices were now flowing down her tongue to her taste buds. Oooh, this candy tastes really sweet, she thought, continuing to move her tongue tip into the groove that was providing such sweetness.

Jeana, while initially feeling great pleasure, was soon overcome as her genitals became very sensitive. As the girl continued to push the tip of her tongue deeper, Jeana switched her grip from a grasping nature to instead push against the tongue with her arms, her legs splaying out, flailing with all her might. It didn’t help. Soon, the tongue had moved deeper into her, ripping her tender flesh and splitting her asunder from the inside. Her abdomen split in two, with her entrails spilling out.

 

Alice slurped up the viscera, feeling that this candy was being absorbed by her swirling actions. Jeana was by this time unconscious and nearing death and was oblivious when the girl swallowed her down into her tummy.

Watching from the side, Alice’s mother smiled at the obvious pleasure her young princess was deriving from the candy. “Pretty good, huh?”

“Oh, it was delicious mommy”, the girl said, smiling up to her mother and opening her mouth with an “ahhhh”.

“Alright little one, let’s get your PJs on”, she tossed the PJs onto the bed and proceeded to help the girl take off her costume. Once the girl was naked, the mother moved her attention to the many pieces of candy spread on top of the bed. She began to gather it up and tossed the pieces into the pumpkin bucket.

--

 

Hearing the mother’s voice, Clayton thought there was a familiarity with it. He had heard this voice before, but where? Moving to the far side of the bucket, he was able to glean a brief visage of the giant lady tossing candy pieces absently into the bucket.

“Omigosh”, he exclaimed, though only he could hear his voice, “Ms. Craving?!!” Ms. Craving was his pre-Calculus teacher, as well as Nora’s and Michael’s, who were all in the advanced curriculum. In fact, Ms. Craving was his favorite teacher, he being something of a teacher’s pet. Clayton quickly dodged an incoming starmint as it thudded on the side of the bucket.

--

 

Alexis Craving thought she detected movement from within the bucket, but determined that her eyes had simply played tricks with her. Soon, all the loose pieces had been placed into the bucket and the girl had finished putting on her one-piece pajamas. The mother escorted the girl to the bathroom to brush her teeth.

 

Minutes later, she tucked the girl into bed, kissing her on the forehead and wishing her pleasant dreams.

 

As her mother picked up the pumpkin bucket off the bed, Alice expressed some angst: “Mommy, my candy!”

“Don’t worry, my little princess. It will be all ready for you tomorrow when you wake up. Mommy is just gonna keep it safe for now.”

“Oh, alright”, Alice said begrudgingly, “promise you won’t eat any”. Alice was at an age where she was not into sharing, especially when it came to candy.

“Promise”, said Ms. Craving, smiling and turning off the light, leaving the door slightly ajar to let in the dim light from the hallway.

 

*** 

Chapter End Notes:

story continues in the next chapter