- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 2 of If it looks like Candy...

Images of Alice eating Michael by vorifax (DA).

Chapter 2 - A Child’s thoughts on Candy: Chocolates and Suckers

 

Having been some time since they had been periodically pummeled from above with the influx of new candy, Nora and the others had, after a time, simply fallen asleep within the Alice’s bucket. They would soon be wakened.

The five friends tumbled out of the pumpkin bucket with a landslide of candy when their captor dumped it out. They pushed pieces of real candy off of themselves to get back to the surface. Once they were free, they waved their arms and yelled at the girl.


“Hmm, what should I eat first?”, Alice asked herself. Then she noticed the moving candy. “Whoa! My candy is alive!”

Nora spoke up first to explain, “No, we’re not candy! We’re people!”

“Nice try, candy, but you’re too small to be people.”

“Really”, said Michael, “We were shrunk! Please take us to your mom so we can get big again.”

“Sorry, but you look like candy, so you must be candy. And candy is for eating.” Her stomach grumbled loudly like a monster. “Looks like my tummy agrees.”

“No! We’re just wearing costumes! You can’t eat us!”, Kathy yelled up to her.

“You must think I’m dumb”, the young girl said, offended by this stupid candy. “Well, I’m a smart girl. Mommy says so, just ask her.”

“Good idea”, said Clayton, “please, can you take us to her?”

 

Alice ignored the plea, rolling her eyes, and reached down toward them. Making her selection, she picked up Michael first. He struggled to escape, but her hand was far too strong. “I love chocolate! Yummy” Alice stated joyfully.

“Stop! I’m not really made of chocolate!” Michael shouted. “I’ll taste terrible! Put me down!”

Alice pinched at Michael’s chocolate bar costume and “unwrapped” it with ease, even his dark t-shirt and shorts, leaving him completely nude.

“Please don’t eat me! I’ll do anything!”

Alice tossed the begging teen into her mouth where he landed on his back, spladled on her rear right teeth. The impact to his spine stunned him, and he cried out in pain. Looking above him he saw Alice’s upper teeth wet with saliva glistening from what little light shown into her mouth.

 

Then, in a flash, they came crashing down. Michael’s body was severed right down the middle, his legs reduced to stumps and a good portion of his body center smashed to paste between the rows of teeth and his lower ribs were shattered. Blood flowed out from his leg stumps. Yummy! Caramel filling, she thought. Somehow, she had missed a portion of his upper torso, including his head and chest area. His cries of pain were now even louder. But he was still alive because Alice misjudged how hard her “chocolate” was. That wasn’t going to stop her from trying again, though. The teeth rose and then came down again with a stronger force. This time Michael was completely crushed and his body burst in all directions.

Alice continued to chew up her chocolate treat while the other four watched in abject horror. Alice chewed with her mouth open, so they saw and heard everything. The screaming, the crunch, and now the chewing that stained her teeth red. Jeana cried, Nora retched, and the other two just stood in disbelief that they had just witnessed their friend die in the mouth of a little girl.

Well, not so little at present, at least from their relative position.


After she finished chewing and swallowing, Alice rinsed her mouth with some water which cleared her teeth from most of the blood, though some residue remained around the gum area.

“The piece of chocolate was right, he didn’t taste like chocolate. But he still tasted pretty good! I wonder how the rest of you talking candy taste?” As if on cue, the four friends skedaddled in separate directions, trying to escape. They tried to run away, but didn’t get very far before Alice gathered them up.

--

 

“Hey! Where are you going candy? The only place you should be going is in my mouth.” Alice separated Kathy from the rest and dumped them back into her pumpkin as a temporary prison, a precaution against them trying again to escape her.


Dressed as a sucker, Kathy had a sense of what was about to happen. While her entire stick body was enclosed in a Alice’s fist, trapping her arms and legs to her side. The little girl’s tongue emerged from her mouth and licked her head. Kathy’s face was drenched in saliva heavily enough that she could barely breathe. If only her arms weren’t held down, she could wipe it off. Her lungs screamed for air; she wanted to scream for help, but the girl held her tightly. Lick after lick assaulted Kathy’s face, saliva creeping into her mouth as she began to cry. To Kathy, the experience was not only disgusting, but also traumatizing because she could detect the taste of Michael’s remains.

One extra-strong lick lifted Kathy out of the stick part of her costume. It fell below to the side of the girl’s bucket, lost to sight. Kathy was now wearing only her underwear and the candy helmet, her exposed breasts swinging about unrestrained as she struggled to free her arms from the girl’s grasp.

“Whoops! Lost your stick.” Kathy didn’t understand what the girl meant, because her body was still basically a stick, but she was too busy shaking spit off of her head to care. Alice searched some of the other candy spread out on her bed and found a stick. However, this wasn’t Kathy’s costume piece - it was a real sucker stick that ended up among her other candy and must have come loose at some point.

Kathy realized her predicament when the stick entered her butt cheeks and poked her anus. She shrieked and clenched her sphincter to prevent access. The sucker stick was a 3 inch rod at her size and she didn’t want it entering her butt and ripping her anus apart. Alice poked several more times and Kathy didn’t know how much more she could take. A frustrated Alice gave one more strong push to shove the stick in and succeeded, the stick ramming up into and through Kathy’s rectum and into her guts, stopping just below her sternum. Kathy coughed up a spurt of thick blood, her face contorted in magnificent pain as it oozed out her mouth. She knew now that her goose was cooked.

 

To Alice, the sucker didn’t have much taste and, like a typical young girl of eight years old, she quickly grew impatient. With the moment’s respite from being licked, Kathy looked up just in time to see the huge mouth descend on her.  Terrified, she closed her eyes. Maybe this was just all a bad dream.

Alice decapitated Kathy with one bite, chewing her head as if it were the sucker she thought it was.

“Mmmm”, she exclaimed, “this one had a juicy center too”. Finishing the morsel, she swallowed it down, then proceeded to lick the ‘stick’, which was sticky from the blood pumping out of the short nub of neck which remained with the Kathy’s torso.

 

After licking the stick for many seconds, she tossed it back into the bucket, not wanting to make a mess on her mattress.

 

*** 

Chapter End Notes:

story continues in the next chapter