- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 5 and finale of Party Time. Ending 1.

Image of gulping by OYG-3D (DA).

Party Time: Little Mark’s Turn (Ending 1)

 

Stephanie leaned in closer, “Hey little guy. How you doing?”

Mark was scared out of his mind, “You… You killed them.  You killed them both.”

Stephanie looked at Claire then smiled back at Mark, “We sure did, and you know what? It felt great!   Someone had to teach them a lesson.”

“Teaching them a lesson? By killing them! Why are you doing this?  Please - change me back!”, Mark demanded.

Claire let out sad sigh, “You see - that’s the problem… we don’t know how.”

“WHAT!!”

“Well, we learned how to shrink, but not how to fix it.  I mean, you were just collateral and we are sorry about that, but when life gives you lemons you make lemonade.”

 

Mark was more angry then scared at the two giantesses in front of him.   How could they be so stupid as to not learn the counter spell to fix this?  Before he could start insulting them and fight back the best he could, Stephanie broke his train of thought.

 

“Ugh, all this talk is boring - let’s have some fun.”  Grinning down over the top of the bowl; “I say we play hide and seek.”

Claire thought it was a stupid idea, “What? That’s boring. I want to do something more…” she licked her lips as she stared right at Mark.  Mark shivered at the thought of what Claire wanted to do to him now.

Stephanie rolled her eyes, “Not normal hide and seek, but hide and seek with perks.  Mark you have 60 seconds head start to go hide, and then we come looking for you.  Whoever finds you first gets you for the rest of the night…well, I guess it would be the rest of your life. I know Claire’s feeling a bit frisky, but I…I’m still a bit hungry”, shrugging in a nonchalant way she continued, “So, your fate would depend on who caught you. But to make it more exciting for us, and a chance for you, if you can hold out until Jenny gets home and get her to see you first, you win.  She is like home base, and she will get to keep you, and we will try to look for a spell to fix this.”

 

Mark jumped up at the last couple of sentences; he could be with Jenny instead of these psychotic killers, and eventually back to normal. His thoughts turned to Jenny’s whereabouts. Where the heck is she? How long will I have to hide for? Wait til she finds out what her friends did to Tom and Bill. He would exact a form of revenge, maybe even get those two burned at the stake for witchcraft, if such laws still existed.

 

Claire thought about it.  She didn’t want to give up her plaything but she knew there weren’t many places to hide in this house; and Jenny won’t be back for a while.  Plus she always loved a challenge.  “I think it’s a great idea.”

 

With everyone in agreement Stephanie picked up Mark and set him down in the middle of the family room.  Then Claire and Stephanie went into another room, which Mark insisted to prevent them from looking.  As soon as they left he bolted to the T.V.  He went behind the T.V. and used the cable to climb up to the DVD player that was inside a cabinet next the T.V.  Behind the DVD player he was obscured from vision.  Moments after hiding he heard the two giantesses bound into the room with hopes of catching him off guard.

 

“Darn.” Stephanie said with a hint of disappointment.  “Ah well - let the hunt begin.” She lot out a laugh as she went to the couch and checked under it; nothing.  She took out all the cushions too.  Then she checked behind the T.V.; again nothing.  She checked every chair and even pulled open the cabinet with the DVD player and looked, (but not behind) but found nothing.

Claire was having similar luck.  First she checked all the shoes near the front door, and then she checked all their stuff: purses, bags, clothes.  This little bugger can hide.  Claire then moved out into the kitchen just in case he made a run for it or made it here when they were counting.  She checked everywhere and found the same results, nothing.


Mark lay down behind the DVD player. After Stephanie had opened the cabinet, he nearly died.  She soon closed it and moved on; Mark let out a sigh of relief.  That was damn close.  After about five minutes of the family room being torn apart, he heard a perplexed Claire say out loud, “I think the little bugger made it into another room.”

He heard their footfalls leave and search the rest of the house.  Did he dare leave and hide somewhere? If so, would he be able to make it to Jenny?  No.  He would wait them out and then go for Jenny.

 

The house had an open layout, with the central dining room being the hub area. After about twenty minutes the house was torn apart and yet Mark was not found.  Stephanie and Claire were angry at how the little pest could hide so well.  Claire saw the lights of Jenny’s car as she pulled into the driveway.

 

“Dammit - I guess we lost, Stephanie.”  Claire exclaimed loudly, feeling extremely sad at the loss of her would-be pet.

“Not yet. He still needs to get to Jenny without us noticing,” she whispered with a smirk on her face. 

“I thought you said he just has to keep away until Jenny returned?”, Claire whispered back.

“I guess I kind of implied that. But I also did say Jenny was base. Base means he has to touch Jenny, right?”, Stephanie whispered back with a mischievous smirk.

“You’re so bad”, whispered Jenny in conspiratorial tone, “I love it.”

They both let out laughs as they split up to start to clean up the house so Jenny wouldn’t kill them. 

 

A couple of minutes later, Jenny walked through the door.  “Hey gang. I got food and beers.  Alright let’s get this party started.” 

Mark leapt out from behind the dvd player, jumping up and down and yelling at the top of his voice, “I made it. Jenny! Jenny! Babe, I’m over here”. He didn’t notice that Stephanie had silently crept from the kitchen back into the living room. For some reason, the hairs on the back of his neck stood on end as he felt a breeze from behind.

Jenny didn’t hear the little man’s plea over the rustling of all the items she was carrying.

As Mark’s sole attention was on Jenny, who was busy closing the door with her foot as her arms were occupied with boxes of pizza and cases of beer, Stephanie struck quickly, like a frog’s tongue, lashing out with an arm and scooping Mark up in one smooth swoop.

Jenny walked into the dining room, setting the boxes of pizza and cases of beer on the table.  As she turned back to the girls (Claire had joined Stephanie in the living room, coming from the adjoining study), she noticed Stephanie quickly pop something into her mouth.

“What was that?”, she asked, about ten feet away from Stephanie.

Stephanie turned away from her for a moment, seeming to struggle to speak, then after a few moments, she swallowed hard, gulping something down.

She turned back to Jenny, simultaneously winking at Claire as she did, “ahem”, she cleared her throat, patting her chest “Oh, um, nothing”, she smiled, “I just got a bit hungry waiting for you to get back. So I had a couple snacks.” Claire fought back a laugh.

 

“Sorry, traffic was bad”, Jenny explained, “Hope you didn’t ruin your appetite. I got plenty of pizza.”

“No worries. They were just small snacks. I’m still pretty hungry”, Stephanie proclaimed.

“They didn’t look so little to me”, Jenny retorted, “that was quite the bulge going down your throat.”

Stephanie just shrugged with a sheepish grin.

“Anyway, let’s dig in”, Jenny said, then went to a cabinet to get plates and napkins.

 

She sat down in-between Stephanie and Claire, who had gotten seated.  They all started to dig in and start talking about girl things and how they felt about their exams.  After a few bites, her thirst kicked in and she went into the kitchen area to grab the bottle opener.

 

When Jenny got back, Claire and Stephanie put on smiles and acted like they finished a joke.  “…and that’s when I said ‘that’s what he said.’”  They both broke out in laughter causing Jenny to smile too. Continuing their talk of whatever, the night went on. Jenny noticed from time to time, Stephanie would rub her belly.

 

“You ok Steph?”, she asked, concerned.

“Oh, erm, yeah. Just a bit of cramps”, she lied, smiling at both Jen and Claire, who just rolled her eyes.

 

After an hour of eating, drinking and talking, Jenny was totally hammered.  She had a long week and tonight she was going to party like crazy.  She was so drunk that she was swaying a little bit.  Somehow, the discussion turned away from exams and school and onto Mark.

“Jenny, was there anything big Mark did that you didn’t like? “, Stephanie inquired.

Big Mark?, she thought, that was a strange thing to say. She shrugged it off. “Well there was that one time…”

She told them the story - about a week into their relationship, she caught him cheating with another woman.  She swore she would break up if he ever did that again and ever since he has been listening to her and trying to get on her good side.  He eventually did, but deep down she didn’t know if she could ever truly forgive him.

“Well, I’m sure he’ll get what he deserves.”  Claire said, giving a sideways look to Stephanie.  

“What do you mean by that?”, said Jenny, arching an eyebrow.

“Oh, nothing”, Claire replied, breaking eye contact to look down and pick up another small slice of pizza.

 

After they had polished off all the pizza they could eat, Jenny asked Stephanie if she would clean off the table and put the leftovers in the fridge.

“It would be my pleasure”, Stephanie responded. But just at that moment, there was a loud gurgle from her belly and she felt a definitive pressure on her abdomen. She had eaten and drank too much and little Tommy and little Mark apparently wanted to come out.

“Excuse me”, she said hastily as she quickly ran to the closest bathroom.

“Don’t worry, I’ll take care of things. Steph can do the dishes tonight”, Claire said, covering for Stephanie.

 

Stephanie just looked at the toilet bowl and felt sick.  Sitting down, log after log made it’s way out of her bowels. Holy shit!, she thought, I’ve never crapped so much in my life

She was about to flush when her memory came back as she saw the remains of one of the shrunken men on one of the logs. She wondered if it was little Mark or little Tom. She decided on a whim that it was Mark’s. Stephanie just waved goodbye to Mark’s remains when she felt extremely tired and lightheaded.  She flushed the toilet and went to bed.

--

 

The next morning, Jenny woke up with a killer headache and couldn’t remember a thing from last night.  She came downstairs where she found Claire and Stephanie both with similar headaches. The two had been discussing how tasty the food was the previous night. Jenny found it a little weird when they had both giggled at her agreement.

They all ate breakfast in silence until she broke the silence.  “Soooo, that was some party last night?”

“Yeah,” both of the others said at the same time.

“You know, it’s weird.  I can’t remember what happened last night.  Whatever happened, I now feel like I can forgive Mark for that one time he cheated on me.  You know the time we started dating.  I don’t know how, but whatever happened I feel like I can forgive him for anything.”

Both Stephanie and Claire grinned at each other remembering what happened.

“You know what - I’m giving him a call to tell him how much I love him.  What do you think he’s doing right now?”

Claire looked at Stephanie and looked back at Jenny, “You know, probably hanging out with his shitty friends somewhere close by.”

 

The End (ending 1) 

Chapter End Notes:

alternate ending coming up in the next chapter