- Text Size +
Chapter three

December 25, 2000 

A cold clear dawn came to Nova Scotia. Katie and Dennis began to stir.

 

"It's Christmas morning."

 

"So it is. Come on Dennis let's see if we got anything."

   

The first thing they noticed was the table. Built to Katie's scale, it was covered with meat pies and sugar cookies. And apples juice and pop to wash it down. It also had a small microwave.  Then they noticed the old woman. She was dressed in red and had rosy checks. She was also a 100,000 feet tall.

   

"Ho Ho, merry Christmas." The stranger said.

 

"You look a bit too old to be Santa giantess." Dennis commented.

 

"Good guess. But I'm Mrs. Claus." The stranger replied.

 

"Santa Claus's wife?" Katie cried.

 

"Yes. The jolly old man himself would be here, but this universe is against giants for some reason. So I'm here in his place. Merry Christmas Katie." Mrs. Claus then handed Katie a present.

 

Katie ripped up the present. To her surprise it was a cell phone.

 

"A cell phone?" Katie cried.

 

"Yes. Since Mr. G is willing to pay for your phone bill. You can now call family and friends and talk as long as you want. It even has a inter-universe calling feature so you can call other universes."

 

"Hey what about me? Don't I get anything?" Dennis asked.

 

"You get a Christmas dinner, and spend time with Tallgirl and Santa giantess." Mrs. Claus replied.

   

Then a wormhole opened and Tallgirl and blond woman in a Santa suit appeared. To his disappointment the blond was only 5'10" tall.

 

"Nice to see you Tallgirl and Santa giantess. "Dennis said.

 

"Actually, I'm just the actress who played her in the Christmas special. My name is really Emily Brown." The blond replied.

 

"How would you like really be Santa giantess for a day?" Mrs. Claus asked.

 

Emily then noticed Mrs. Claus for the first time. She couldn't believe her eyes.

 

"Those all night parties are catching up to me. I'm now dreaming GTS dreams." Emily cried.

 

"You're sounding like Kim Buck." Katie commented.

 

"Cathy Gore is that you?" Emily asked.

 

"Cathy Gore is the actress who plays Katie Spencer on 'Wishbone the series' and the GTS-Goddess party' moves." Tallgirl explained.

 

"I'm Katie Spencer. I don't know any Cathy Gore, although I did know a Cathy Bore back in High school."

 

"At least I'm dreaming about gentle giantess. To answer your question, I won't mind being Santa giantess for one day. Just promise me that my clothes will grow with me."

 

"I promise." Mrs. Claus replied.

   

Emily then began to grow, clothes and all. Soon she was 50 feet tall.

 

"This is neat. But what happens now?" Emily asked.

 

"You'll spend the day, at Santa giantess headquarters, having a good time." Mrs. Claus replied.

 

"But what about Katie?" Dennis asked.

 

"Don't work Dennis I'll be ok. I'm going to call my parents on the cell phone and then some old friends I haven't talked to in ages." Katie replied.

 

"Then it's settled. Merry Christmas everyone." Mrs. Claus then disappeared from sight.

   

So a merry Christmas was enjoyed by all. Dennis and Tallgirl had a wonderful time at Santa giantess place partying with her and her helpers. (Normal sized men and woman who make the toys in the Santa giantess story)

   

Katie had a long chat with her parents. Then she called a very surprised Kevin Blair. He was glad to hear from her. They spent the afternoon talking about old times and their hopes for some new ones.

  

The end for now