- Text Size +

Chapter 2 – Tempting Offers

 

The Gingerbread Boy ran and ran, far into the forest path when he noticed up ahead a chubby girl. As he got closer to her, he found her to be pretty even with her somewhat curvy figure.  He slowed down to catch his breath now that he felt out of danger.

The girl turned around and gasped as she observed him.  "Wow, who...what are you?", she inquired.

"Why, I'm the Gingerbread Boy", he said matter-of-factly.

"You're naked", she giggled, looking down at his dick. 

 

A naughty thought came into the Gingerbread Boy's mind. "Would you like to give me a..erm..a blowjob?", he asked her, remembering how good it felt earlier.

"Oh, I guess so", she laughed and bounded over to him, slowly configuring herself into a half-kneeling position. "It's sticky", she giggled, touching the head of his penis. She started with light licks and then proceeded to suck on it like a lollipop, making slurping noises.

She was gently massaging his scrotum as she sucked. The Gingerbread Boy was in instant heaven. The stress of the prior situation completely left him in his thoughts. 

“Yoop!...Yoop!”, the noises emanated from the reveling Gingerbread Boy.


After a minute, a bit of icing pre-cum began to leak out of the end of his dick. His body squirmed as it shrank a little – he was now eighteen inches tall.

"Mmmmm, you taste so good, I could eat you", and the girl opened her mouth wide to chomp down on him.

With a dash, he pulled free of her hold and her teeth 'clacked' together as she missed her target.

“Oh no you won’t”, the Gingerbread Boy scolded her.

"Come back here Gingerbread Boy. I want to gobble up your little cock and balls", she lumbered up and began chasing him.

But the Gingerbread Boy was way ahead of her, "Run, run fat girl. I'm not your toy. You'll never catch me, I'm the Gingerbread Boy."  He left the girl panting far behind.

--

 

After leaving the girl far behind, the Gingerbread Boy slowed to a casual trot, traipsing happily along. Farther up the trail, the Gingerbread Boy heard someone humming. He quickly tip-toed into a bush off the side of the path.

Down the lane came strolling a lady, wearing what looked to be athletic wear. She was several years older than the girls the Gingerbread Boy had encountered, yet she was still a young lady and pretty, her brunette hair tied in a bob. When she neared his location, she stopped and bent over to adjust her heels. Subconsciously, the Gingerbread Boy inched closer to spy her long, lean legs when he heard a 'snap'. He had put his weight on a stick and snapped it.

The young lady spun around wearily in his direction.  "Who's there?!"

 

He stepped out from behind the bush. "It's just me, the Gingerbread Boy.  I didn't mean to frighten you."

"Gingerbread Boy?!", she said in astonishment. "Why, just look at you, so cute and you smell so good and...and you're literally dripping."

"Oh, that, it's just because the girl back there was giving me a blowjob", he explained, noticing the lady's stare at his private parts. His penis involuntarily began to stiffen.

"A blowjob?! You say she was giving you a blowjob?", she asked, and a slight drool appeared in the corner of her mouth.

"Uh, yeah. She was giving me a blowjob and then she tried to eat me", he expounded.

"Eat you? Why would she do such a thing? You poor thing. Come here, let me give you a hug", she bent down a little to his height and opened her arms.

"Uh...oh, I better not", he said nervously, although felt tempted to hug her.

"Why not? Oh, I see...you're afraid I'll try to bite you too. Silly boy, don't you realize that I'm not a girl".

"Not a girl?", he asked, dumbfounded.

"No. I'm a WOMAN. I don't give in to such easy cravings like a little girl would. Here, I'll give you more incentive. Have you ever seen anything like these before?", she asked, pulling her t-shirt over her head, revealing a beautifully crafted set of breasts that looked like they had been carved from a statue. They were medium sized, but they stood proudly and firmly at attention.

 

"C'mere", she said, this time with a forcefulness in her voice.

The Gingerbread Boy's urges got the better of him and he walked over to the woman and they embraced.  Her breasts felt warm and soft to him and he enjoyed this feeing. After some moments, she looked back down at his cock.

"You know, maybe I can help you with your problem", she smiled.

"Really?"

"Yeah. In fact, I'm told I'm quite good at blowjobs", she said with a wink. When he hesitated, she promised, "I won't bite you.  Scout's honor." (behind her back, she held two fingers in a knot).

"Oh, ok" and with that, she bent lower and licked from his little balls up to the tip of his penis, letting her tongue sit there and then flicking it against the head. She was playing with him. She moved her tongue lower to below his nuts and began flicking them up and down with it. Then, in almost a violent movement, she inhaled both his little nuts at once. She began lightly chewing them as she sucked on them, pulling them slightly away from the base of his scrotum. As she did this, his penis bobbed up and down. He felt a mixture of both pleasure and pain, the pain due to the light chewing movements. In an instant, she released his nuts and they snapped back into place, quivering there.

Icing pre-cum dripped from his penis heavily now and she let it drip onto her tongue. The Gingerbread Boy quivered as his body shrank a little. As she savored the taste, the woman’s eyes glazed over and she opened her mouth wide, showing her teeth and moved her face up towards his dick.

Seeing this, the Gingerbread Boy jumped backwards.

"You...you PROMISED!"

 

The girl made it to her feet, "I'm sorry, you just taste and smell soooo good, I must eat you".

"Oh no you don't", said the Gingerbread Boy and he darted down the path.

But this girl was an athlete, a runner, in good shape with long slender legs and she leapt forward after him. And his size had diminished so that he was now just over a foot tall. Each stride of hers would require many steps of his in order for him to outpace her.

"Come back, come back Gingerbread Boy", she yelled at him as she chased.

"Never", he yelped as he saw her getting closer, "run, run, I'm not your toy. You'll never catch me. I'm the Gingerbread Boy".

"When I catch you, I'm gonna gobble up your little cock and balls", she threatened. But she was now losing ground as the Gingerbread Boy's speed could not be matched, even by her.

"Oh no you won't. I've run away from the 2 pretty girls and the fat girl. I can run away from you too", and he sped down the path, outpacing her now with every second of running.

 

The woman chased him for quite a while before slowing into a jog and finally bending over at the waist. Even with her elite endurance, she was not fast enough to keep up with the blazingly fast creature and her lungs burned from the attempt. She knew she was beaten. Realizing she had been running around topless with her tits flapping in the breeze, she slowly pulled her t-shirt, which she had clung to the whole time, back over her head.


*** 

Chapter End Notes:

story continues in the next chapter