- Text Size +

Following their decisive victory at the human royal capitol, the elf empress had grown to titanic size and conquered the rest of the continent.  Entire cities were held on fingertips or worn as jewelry for her amusement.  With much of their resources and manpower already sent to aid the kingdom of Cedaria, the remaining human nations had little strength or will to muster any response against the miles tall elf woman and fell in a matter of weeks.

Meanwhile, the final human kingdoms on the distant far eastern continent fell beneath the onslaught of the elven forces, leaving no significant human nations remaining.  Within one year of the fall of the kingdom of Cedaria, there were no free human nations left in the known world. Humanity had been brought completely under elven control, to be the pets and companions of the elder race, with even its finest champions such as Prince Richard brought to and reduced to a mere two inches tall.

The world began to settle into this new state of affairs…

The Elven empress sighed as her economic advisor read off the latest report, “and production of cottons has increased twelve percent, prompting some in the senate to ask if a new tax on the crop would be useful for raising funds to-“

“Are you sure there are no other human kingdoms that need conquering?” the empress asked glumly.

“My empress!” one of the tiny humans seated in her lap called, “It’s not exciting, but those funds could greatly help expand early education!”

“No your majesty!” another human shouted, “we could expand the road network!”

“Build more farms!” a third former human king shouted.

In spite of herself the empress smiled, giggling as she swept the three monarchs up off her lap, “your enthusiasm keeps me going!” she smirked, snuggling them all to her cheek, enjoying the way they all blushed, squirming in her grip. “I really do need to make a decision on this,” she sighed, lowering them down to her chest. The three humans were set atop her cleavage, and with a giggle she slowly pushed each one down into the valley, watching as they flailed and tried to climb out before being easily swallowed up by the warm pillows.

“Er… your majesty?” the advisor asked nervously.

“Whichever one of them manages to crawl out first, we’ll do his idea,” the empress said, smirking as the three humans began the desperate race.

With a pleased sigh she reached for her glass of wine, taking a long drink as the sun rose over the Elven Empire. It was good to be the Empress.

Thessalia enjoyed a sip of her tea as she took in the sight of her new countryside estate, a gift from the empress herself. Richard was on the table, wearing a tight and form fitting outfit that showed off his lithe little body. His hair and skin had grown even more lustrous if possible, and the scent of roses clung to his skin always, a side effect of the anti-aging cream she’d applied to him after his capture. She chuckled, pinching him between her fingers and bringing him up to her face, causing his hair to ruffle as she inhaled his scent.

“Ah, wonderful as always,” she teased, causing the tiny prince to blush as she tucked him into her front shirt pocket.

“You couldn’t have just sprayed me with cologne?” he asked with a wry smile.

“No Richard, it’s more fun to apply something permanent,” she chuckled, reaching for the sugar shaker, “it reminds you who you belong to.” She slowly shook some of the white sugar crystals into her tea, swirling the cup and letting them dissolve. She rose her drink to her lips, taking a sip, then frowned. “Ugh,” she muttered, “what on earth?”

“It’s salt!” Richard shouted triumphantly, “it took nearly a week of planning, and two days of execution, but I switched your sugar for salt Thessalia! Your tea is ruined!”

She scowled, “You little shit!”

“Humanity’s resistance will never end Thessalia!” he crowed victoriously, “today it’s your tea, but tomorrow it will be your whole evil empire!”

“Evil empire? Really!” Thessalia laughed. “Fine then, I guess I’ll need to suck on something sweet to get that taste out of my mouth.” She set her ruined cup of tea on the table, pulling Richard out of her pocket with a wicked grin. He gulped as she tugged at the back of his outfit, causing it to tear away easily, as many human outfits were designed to do at the whims of elven fingers. He shivered as he was rolled into her palm, naked, his erection already rising as the general who had conquered his nation filled his field of vision with her smug face. Her breath, hot and husky, rolled over him as she exhaled, her tongue slowly extending.

“Uh, wait, I apologize for the evil empire remark!” he shouted, but it was too late. Her tongue, wet and massive, scooped under his entire body as she tilted her palm. He cried out as he rolled back over it, his world going dark as the general’s lips sealed shut.

Richard panicked as he was forced against the roof of the general’s mouth, her tongue pressing him from all sides as she slowly ground it back and forth against him. Saliva pooled all around him as she began to toy with his erection, rubbing her tongue against it in slow and deliberate motions.

Thessalia smirked as Richard’s panic and resistance faded, his little body going tense as she continued to pleasure him. She leaned back in her chair, keeping her mouth shut tight as she tormented the little prince, increasing, then decreasing her speed in a teasing way that she knew would bring him to the brink of climax, then back down again, each time getting a little closer. Finally, she sucked on his tiny form as hard as she could, causing the little human to feel the vacuum across his whole body. With a shout he came, spraying his minuscule amount of cum onto Thessalia’s eager taste-buds.

“Mmmm…” she growled, her rumbling chuckle vibrating his whole body as she enjoyed the tiny treat. She casually spat him into her palm as she rubbed it over the roof of her mouth, and Richard watched, soaked in her spit, as she swallowed his little load down. “Delicious,” she smirked, “that potion to permanently flavor your seed was another fine addition…”

“Strawberry, yes, I remember,” Richard said weakly, collapsing into her palm with a sigh.

Thessalia frowned, “Richard, what’s wrong? You’re usually a little cheerier after I punish you.”

“It’s nothing,” he muttered.

Thessalia sighed, waving her hand and casting a quick spell that left him dried and smelling clean again. She handed him his clothing, and even set him on the table so he could dress. She drummed her fingers on the table a moment, scowling as Richard looked off into the distance wistfully.

“Okay enough,” Thessalia snapped, “what’s bothering you!?”

“I just miss commanding my armies, planning campaigns, the whole lot of it…” he sighed, “Maybe… Maybe being your companion wasn’t as awful as I expected, but sometimes I think that if things were just a little more fair, I could have beaten you!”

Thessalia chuckled, “please Richard, I’ve got hundreds of years of experience leading armies.”

Richard rolled his eyes, “with how powerful Elven magic is, you’ve probably never been in a real battle like I have, one with stakes!”

“T-That’s not true!” Thessalia stammered, “I led campaigns against the mountain goblins, and they’re completely immune to magic!”

“Oooh, goblins,” Richard taunted. He gulped as the gigantic elf woman loomed over him, an angry frown on her face. Her finger poked him in the stomach, knocking him over.

“Do you have any idea how hard it was to invade your country and only have one human fatality!?”

Richard frowned, “Wait, who died?”

“Some fool who demanded the mage Brunhilde sit on him without the use of protective spells,” Thessalia muttered, “he said they were tools of cowards, that he could handle the full weight of the thickest of elf bottoms even at a mere two inches…” She shrugged, “Sir Bottomlove I believe his name was?”

“Ah,” Richard muttered, “I know the family, they had quite the… reputation, suffice to say he died as he lived, and no doubt quite happily.”

“So the witnesses claimed,” Thessalia muttered angrily, “one ass-loving fool ruined what was nearly a perfect conquest.”

Richard cleared his throat, “As I was saying, if you had faced me as an equal, you wouldn’t be so arrogant!”

Thessalia slowly grinned, tracing her finger around her tiny human in a way that made him nervous, “Oh really? You think that if things were more fair you wouldn’t have ended up as my adorable little pet?”

“P-Perhaps?” he stammered, unsure of what she was getting at.

“Fine, let’s prove it,” Thessalia said, gently flicking him over.

Richard grunted as he fell to the table, and he groaned as Thessalia’s fingertip slowly made its way between his legs, “H-How could we prove it?” he stammered as she slowly rubbed his manhood through the thin trousers.

“Leave it to me,” Thessalia chuckled, “just relax and keep making those adorable little faces.” She bit her lip, rubbing her finger over his groin faster as the tiny prince spasmed in the most perfect way.

“K-KEVIN!” a high elven voice shrieked.

From inside the small dollhouse where he now lived, the former Knight Sir Kevin groaned, looking up from his book as his elven owner stormed into her bedroom. The captain of the unit that had captured him had brought him to the mage for resizing following the orgy when he’d been surrounded by the advancing elves. All things considered, he’d quickly adapted to his new lifestyle, but his new “owner” had several quirks that still got on his nerves.

“Yes Lady Alicent?” he asked with a sigh.

“I-It’s back, it’s huge, and it’s in the tub!” the giant elf squealed, hugging her towel to herself as she pointed frantically.

“And you can’t just incinerate it, teleport it away, or what have you?” he asked with a wry grin as he walked across the dollhouse to his “armory.”

“Bugs make me too scared to cast spells!” she whined, “You need to kill it!”

Sir Kevin rolled his eyes as he donned his tiny set of armor, and a moment later Alicent was carrying him to the bathroom, her hand trembling with fear as she set him down in the porcelain expanse of the tub. She quickly retreated to the door, peeking around it as her tiny human knight glanced around for his foe.

“Oh for fuck’s sake,” he muttered, spotting a cricket that was lounging by the drain. Sheathing his sword he walked over to it, waving his arms, “Go on, get!” With a chirp the cricket hopped up the side of the tub, and with another spring of its legs escaped through the open window.

“Oh thank the goddess,” Alicent breathed, swaying slightly as she made her way back into the bathroom, “you’re my hero Kevin! Before I had you, those things had practically pushed me out of half the house!”

I should have brought a bag of crickets to the battle instead of the sword, he thought wryly.

A loud hum told them that someone was trying to reach Alicent through her crystal ball, and the elf quickly scooped him up, tugging the towel tight against her as she raced through the house towards her study.

“Who could need me?” she muttered, “we’re supposed to get a five year vacation to celebrate humanity’s downfa-“ she looked down at Kevin and grinned sweetly, “adoption!”

General Thessalia’s face appeared in the crystal ball, and Alicent went red, “G-General! If I’d know it was you…” she looked down at the towel with a blush, “I’d have dressed accordingly!”

“Nevermind that,” Thessalia growled, “your pet human was a captain, right? You said he was brave?”

“Oh yes!” Alicent beamed, “he raced out alone to fight us, then he fucked the entire unit, so he’s got a lot of stamina too!”

“Ah, Alicent, must we be so open with the details of my capture?” Kevin gulped.

“Perfect, bring him to my estate this Saturday, I’m organizing a little war game and I need a man to command my left flank!” The crystal ball went dark, leaving Alicent and Kevin with more questions than answers.

“She’s organizing a war game?” Alicent mused, “with humans?”

Kevin grinned, “A war game? I don’t care if we’re fighting gods damned ants, I’m in!”

Princess Nyana looked out over the hundreds of inch tall humans at their desks, arranged in rows atop her own massive writing desk, organizing files and running to and fro as they compared names. There was a shout of victory, and one of the tiny humans ran towards her, looking up at the gigantic princess excitedly as he waved a paper back and forth.

“We’ve found him princess!” the tiny human shouted, “He’s in settlement D-27!”

“I knew you guys would come through!” she giggled, waving to the small army of humans that acted as her personal bureaucracy. They cheered and waved back as she shut the door to her library, leaving them to conduct the rest of their day’s paperwork in peace.

She reached into her cleavage as she walked, drawing out the adorable black haired human woman, “Cindy!” she said eagerly, “we found your husband!”

The woman’s eyes went wide, “Oh thank the gods, are we going to him?”

Nyana just nodded, practically skipping through the halls of her manor as she made her way to the door. She sighed happily as she saw the rows upon rows of tiny human villages arranged throughout the vast field that surrounded her estate. Each was marked with a letter and a number, and separated by tiny hedgerows that came up to an elf’s knee, but otherwise kept the humans in her vast farms separate from one another, aiding in organization.

Cindy gulped as the giant elf carried her along one of the footpaths, looking down at the thousands, tens of thousands, of humans that had been captured in the elves’ wars of conquest. It was a farm, no doubt about that, and the realization made her wonder what would happen when she was brought to her husband.

“A-Are you going to eat us!?” she blurted out.

Nyana stopped, looking down at Cindy with an angry scowl, “Who keeps telling you guys that!?”

“What is the purpose of all of this then?” Cindy asked, trying to keep her voice strong.

“It started as a way to organize the newly captured humans,” Nyana said casually, gesturing around, “mostly to make sure you guys all got adopted out as families, were able to see your friends, you know, that sort of stuff… but then I realized the potential for human breeding!”

“Breeding!?” Cindy gulped.

“Of course,” Nyana explained, “We can select humans for cuteness, submissiveness to elves, all kinds of things!”

“T-That’s monstrous!” Cindy wailed, “you’re forcing us to-“

“Ew, no,” Nyana chuckled, waving dismissively, “more like introducing the right pair of humans and seeing if they hit it off! If not?” she gestured around, “there’s someone for everyone Cindy, and I’m going to find that person for them!”

“So all of this is just some enormous matchmaking scheme!?” Cindy balked.

“Of course my adorable little human!” she giggled, stroking her finger down the tiny woman’s long black hair. “That’s why I was so eager to help you once I heard you couldn’t find your husband! I just knew that if he was in the kingdom when we invaded, we’d have him somewhere! You’re just perfect, you were so affectionate once I had you tiny, and look how excited you are right now!”

Cindy shivered in the giant elf’s grip. She couldn’t lie, every part of her had loved being captured by the giggling amazons, and she’d eagerly thrown herself into their demented games, cumming eagerly as she’d humped the princess fingertip beneath the gleeful gaze of a dozen elven noblewomen.

Nyana stopped in front of one of the tiny villages, her eyes quickly scanning the group of humans milling about in their tiny courtyard. They lit up, and a moment later there was a squeak as she snatched up a handsome young man that Cindy instantly recognized.

“Adam!?” she asked excitedly.

“Cindy!” he called to his wife, “Oh thank the gods, I wondered if I’d ever see you again!”

“This is so touching!” Nyana said, and both humans grunted as the elven princess snuggled them tight against her cheeks. “Now we can finally do some observations!”

Adam and Cindy looked to one another with worried glances.

Ayla Silverblade placed the tiny human sized bed in the center of the table. At least a dozen other elves were there, milling around it and murmuring, parchments and quills at the ready. Ayla had been here to assist Nyana with her human sorting and breeding activities, and when news of her “reunited couple” had come, she’d gathered as many other elves interested in the topic of human multiplication as possible.

“Here they are!” Nyana said excitedly, and Cindy and Adam looked out to see the room full of excited giants, each of them growing more nervous by the second. The pair were placed down on the table in front of the bed, and the elves all crowded around, jostling for position.

“Uh, hi?” Adam said, waving awkwardly.

“Hi!” a dozen elves giggled at once, blushes filling the giant faces, some licking their lips eagerly or winking down at him.

“Okay, there’s the bed,” Ayla said impatiently, pointing to the doll sized piece of furniture, “get to it!”

Cindy’s eyes went wide, “Y-You can’t be serious!?”

“Ayla!” Nyana said, offended, “they need a little romance first, they just got reunited!” She turned down to the couple with a smile, “What usually puts you two in the mood?”

“Not being watched by a dozen people?” Adam offered.

“Someone cast an invisibility charm!” a voice called.

“We already know you’re there!” Cindy scowled.

Ayla frowned, “You two aren’t intimidated by elves, are you? According to the reports both of you showed immediate excitement and eager affection to your new elven mistresses.”

The two glanced at each other, “Cindy, it was, I er…” Adam gulped.

“They were so forceful, Adam,” Cindy gasped, “I-I…” The two shifted uneasily, then Cindy looked up at Ayla, “okay, maybe we both gave in a little too quickly when you shrank us, what of it!?”

“That’s the trait we want in future generations of humans,” Ayla chuckled, “and you’re both prime physical specimens too!”

The pair of tiny humans looked up at the elves, then at each other, “So… should we?” Adam asked with a weak smile.

“I suppose we’re both exposed as perverted knife-ear chasers regardless,” Cindy said with a sigh and a grin.

“I wonder if it would make this easier if we applied a more elven character to their mating,” Ayla said suddenly, “Let’s reduce the male in size, it seems unnatural for him to be the taller one anyway.”

“Now hold on!” Adam protested, but Nyana reached out with a giggle, her finger tapping him and quickly reducing him to three quarters of Cindy’s height with a blue spark.

“Oooh, I like it,” Cindy chuckled, walking in a slow circle around her now shorter husband.

“Perhaps if she had a more elven aroma to her, the male would be more eager?” Ayla said with a grin. Cindy squeaked as Ayla picked her up, and Adam watched, spellbound, as his wife’s questions were muffled as the elf shoved her down the front of her trousers and into her panties. Ayla’s eyes fluttered a moment as she dragged Cindy’s tiny squirming form across the front of her wet womanhood, and then with a gasp pulled her out. Slowly she lowered Cindy, who now had a glistening face and matted hair, and a distinctly elven musk clinging to her, down to her husband once more.

“Fuck me, their cunts smell so good,” Cindy growled, glancing down at him.

“I know,” Adam muttered, moving closer to her. She gripped his head, pulling his face into her cleavage and laughing to herself as he struggled, at his new size she was the stronger of the two, and by the time she let her tiny husband come up for air, he was rock hard below the belt.

“Write that down,” Ayla muttered, “application of elven fragrance seems to encourage select humans…”

“Get him!” Nyana squealed, watching the tiny human woman pin her husband to the bed. A moment later the elves cheered together as she tore his pants off, tossing them away before pulling her own dress up over her head. The elves bit their lips, gasped, or just watched, open mouthed, as the human woman mounted her husband, riding him roughly and giving the gathered elves a front row view.

Adam looked up, feeling overwhelmed in the best way by the dozen eager giant faces watching his wife ravage him, and his hips bucked up against hers as she groaned with pleasure.

Nyana squealed with excitement as the tiny woman came, clapping eagerly, and a moment later the other elves joined in with her. The two tiny humans looked up, panting at their audience of giant voyeurs, then to one another with tired grins.

“Now let’s try reducing the male another twenty five percent,” Ayla said, snapping her fingers. Adam grunted as his wife seemed to become twice as large on the bed, the audience of giant elves doubling in size as they loomed overhead.

“Hmm… this is getting interesting!” Cindy smirked, reaching down to ruffle his hair as he gulped.

“Maybe it should be standard policy to resize all the human males to be smaller than the females?” Ayla offered.

“I don’t know,” Nyana mused, “I suppose we could do it for the ones we do here, but I don’t think the whole population would-“

A loud thrum caused Nyana to sigh as her crystal ball called her, “I’ve got to go check that, I’ve heard Arika is back from the far east and she might need something.”

“Oh? Did the eldest princess have any interesting finds?” Ayla asked, raising an eyebrow.

“I haven’t really talked with her yet,” Nyana said dismissively, “why don’t you work these two humans through the next few rounds while I go answer this.”

Ayla grinned down at her two test subjects, “it would be my, our, pleasure!”

The sound of the tiny humans resuming their lovemaking faded from Nyana’s ears as she walked to her study. With a sigh she waved her hand, causing the crystal ball to come to life, but she frowned as she saw who it was.

“Richard?” she asked quizzically. She giggled at the human’s magically enhanced features, feeling herself growing wet just from looking at him. “Those beautification treatments Thessalia has you on look great!”

Richard scowled, flicking a perfect lock of hair out of his eyes and exposing more of his vibrant and adorably pale skin, “Nyana, I understand you collected a number of my country’s fortresses?”

“Yeah,” Nyana said with a shrug, “I gave a couple away because your border forts kinda sucked.”

Richard’s face went red, “Those were designed to repel raiders from-“ He breathed out slowly, calming himself, “that’s fine… do you have any of the ones from the interior?”

“My mom kept your royal palace, but I’ve got some of your inner defenses just gathering dust,” Nyana offered, “what’s going on? You’re not still trying to rebel or whatever, are you?”

“Obviously I will never break,” Richard said indignantly, “and one day humanity will throw off the shackles of elven oppression. In the meantime, I need to borrow some castles for this thing I’m doing with Thessalia…”

Lady Vandamere sighed happily, holding her beloved husband Desmond to her chest. While she’d had many lovers in her time as a merchant queen, the dashing young captain was better than all of them, and she’d quite enjoyed his smaller size, a gift from the elf that was their new caretaker.

“Good afternoon humans!” Estel beamed, bouncing into the bedroom with a large bowl of grapes.

“She’s always such a bundle of energy,” Desmond chuckled.

“Elves,” Vandamere chuckled, stroking his hair, “that’s just how they are I think.”

The pair got up to greet their mistress, walking to the edge of the balcony on the tiny mansion that Estel had personally shrunk and relocated from the business district of their old city, to the top of her dresser in her bedroom.

“You guys, something big is going on!” Estel giggled.

The two humans looked at one another, “Everything’s big to us now Estel,” Lady Vandamere said with a frown.

“I know, and it’s just how it should be,” Estel sighed dreamily. She blinked, clearing her thoughts, “General Thessalia is calling up a lot of us who were in the last conquest, she’s asking me if I can bring the old Cedarian fleet, along with some humans to crew it, I don’t know what she’s got planned, but it’s bound to be exciting!”

The gathered elves milled in throngs around Thessalia’s estate, looking on at the vast landscape of the hewn bowling green. Several large bleachers had been erected, and a flotilla of adorably shrunken human warships floated on the property’s koi pond. Several ranks of tiny human soldiers were already waiting in neat lines, and the elves dropped their human pets off beneath large signs, one reading “General Thessalia,” and another reading, “Prince Richard.”

“What is all of this?” Prince Tristan asked with a frown, letting his guards escort him onto the grounds.

“Thessalia and Richard are having a rematch!” Nyana giggled, leading her brother to their “royal observation” box.

“Goddess, the general finally managed to throw an interesting get together!” Duchess silverblade chuckled.

Ayla followed behind her, an exhausted looking Cindy and Adam tucked between her breasts, with only their heads sticking out, “There there darlings,” she cooed, pressing them further down and out of sight, “you just rest, I’ll tell you all about how Prince Richard found his rightful place again later.”

“Are you so confident that Thessalia can match Richard without the use of elven mages?” Tristan chuckled.

“Duh, elves always win,” Nyana said, rolling her eyes.

Richard stood on Thessalia’s shoulder, watching the vast battlefield being prepared. Several shrunken castles dotted the land around the estate, several already with flags for himself and Thessalia flying over them.

She did all of this, just to cheer me up? He thought, feeling oddly touched.

“So, Richard, what do you want if you win?” she asked suddenly.

“I suppose unshrinking everyone is out of the question?” he asked. She just chuckled, and he smirked. “Fine, you, in a barmaid’s dress, for a whole evening. A revealing one, one they would have in a tavern of ill repute!”

“As if my sheltered little princeling knows anything about those,” she chuckled. “Very well, and if I win, you’re a piece of hard candy for the entire weekend.”

Thessalia stood in full uniform, looking over her “army” of humans. Instead of their usual weapons, they each held blunt sticks with a sticky green paint on the end, the counterpart to the ones Richard’s men would hold which would stain their foes blue.

They might be humans, but they are disciplined, she thought, nodding at the neat rows and the tiny camp they’d erected just off her back porch.

“Right,” she said, “The rules are quite simple, if you get paint on you, you’re out. There will be referees chosen by Richard and myself on the field to make sure nobody is cheating. You will follow my commands from my base of operations here, on the patio. Our goal is to engage and route Prince Richard’s army!”

“And why should we help you?” one man called, “we all love the prince! He was our leader before you shrank us all!”

“Because this will finally answer which one of us is the better general!” Thessalia snapped, “and you all know Richard wouldn’t want you to half-ass it on his behalf!” She cleared her throat, “and of course, the winning team of humans will have first pick of desserts afterwards.” That seemed to be enough, and the men cheered, their ranks moving forward as she shouted commands.

Richard stood atop a tree stump, towering over his army, “Today we will show the elves that we can beat them,” he said, drawing his tiny mock-sword, “Forward! For humanity!”

Estel squealed as she watched the two columns of humans approaching each other, “Oh wow, they’re so cute when they act all tough!” There were shouts at her feet as the humans poked each other, and most of them fell to the ground in mock death as their armor was coated with the opposing team’s paint.

Not all of them were playing along though, and Estel frowned as she saw one tiny soldier refusing to go down, despite the numerous blue paint marks across his armor. She reached down, causing the man to scream in surprise as he was plucked up.

“Hey, you’re out!” Estel snapped. She quickly tucked the flailing human between her breasts, giggling as he fought his new “prison.” The giant elf in the black and white stripes looked down at the other soldiers, who looked up uneasily, “Follow the rules, or you’ll end up in time out with me!” she said with a grin.

Richard laughed as he watched Thessalia’s soldiers take a dollhouse sized castle sitting beneath her birdbath, “Right into my trap!” He waved at his men, “Advance, besiege the fortress!”

“Lady Thessalia!” the tiny courier squeaked, “Richard has surrounded the expeditionary force!”

“Teleport reinforcements in immediately,” Thessalia ordered.

The courier looked up at her blankly, “Er… teleport, my lady?”

Blast, human armies don’t have enough magic for that kind of a maneuver, she realized. She thought quickly, “Divert the forces through the tulip garden towards the oak tree, and tell them to move quickly!”

Richard frowned as he saw the column of soldiers approaching from behind them, “blast, she must have marched through the tulip garden,” he muttered. “All forces, retreat!” he hated to abandon the siege, but she wouldn’t pinch him here. He grinned, of course, without your flank your position on the patio is dreadfully exposed…

“This is delightful,” Duchess Silverblade chuckled, peering at the miniature war through a pair of opera spectacles. “Ayla, we should do this at our manor!”

The rest of the elves were engrossing themselves in the excitement too, calling out cheers for the side that their tiny human had been assigned to.

Richard frowned as he marched through the grass, tall enough to be a forest as the faraway bleachers of elves cheered.

It’s almost like they’re saying…

“RICHARD, RICHARD, RICHARD!” the elves cheered.

Thessalia gulped nervously, watching Richard’s army marching directly for her own position. She stood up from her lawn chair, setting her lemonade down as she looked around for any nearby forces. Her eyes went wide as she saw that Richard’s fleet was making its way across the small duck pond too, with her own ships tipping over and sinking like toys.

There’s only one option left, she thought grimly, I need to take Richard out! She quickly scanned the columns of approaching soldiers, “All forces, concentrate on the center!” she called. It was a gamble, but in another ten minutes Richard would be on the back porch, leaving him the victor. Her eyes flew over the tiny humans, obscured by the grass as they marched on her, at this distance picking out Richard was impossible. Blast, I really should have colored his hair pink when I had the chance!

“This has taken a rather dramatic turn,” Prince Tristan chuckled, tossing a piece of popcorn into his mouth as the elves around him gasped.

“H-He can’t really win, can he?” Nyana asked nervously, “t-there’s something in the rules, right?”

Alicent stood next to Thessalia, her black and white referee uniform swaying slightly in the breeze as the great general watched her forces struggle to hold Richard’s back. She glanced at the general, a slightly smug smirk on her face, then back down to the humans.

“Anything else in your bag of tricks Thessalia?” she giggled.

“I-I…” Thessalia’s mouth was dry, and a moment later Richard hefted himself up onto the cement of her back patio, triumphantly strutting towards the towering elven general’s boots. With a flourish Richard drew his faux-sword, poking Thessalia’s boot and leaving a single blue mark on it.

“I do believe that’s game,” Richard said with a smirk, looking up at the dumfounded elf.

“Wait a minute!” Alicent shouted. She bent down, causing Richard to cry out in surprise as she pinched him up, hefting him in her palm. Her eyes squinted, and she shook her head with a sigh. “Sorry Richard, but Thessalia wins.”

“WHAT!?” Richard shouted, “but that’s impossible, I-“ his eyes trailed down, and he groaned as he saw a single green mark just under his armpit. “I-I didn’t even feel that hit,” he protested, “I could have survived it in a real battle!”

“Rules are rules,” Alicent said with a shrug, rolling the tiny, and defeated, Richard into Thessalia’s waiting palm.

Alicent left to announce the outcome to the gathered elves, and a moment later a cheer for Thessalia went up, but not quite so loud as it might have been at the start of the day. Richard sat in her palm glumly, his arms crossed angrily.

Thessalia just chuckled, leaning close, “for what it’s worth, you beat me where it mattered.” The barest hint of a smile came across his features.

After the celebration banquet had ended, and the guests had gone home, Thessalia and Richard retreated to her bedroom, both weary from the day’s events. Despite being tired and filthy, Richard still smelled like fresh cut roses, as he always did and always would now. Still, Thessalia drew them both a bath, and as Richard struggled to stay upright on the floating raft of soap the general had provided him, he heard her chuckle in amusement.

“Goddess that was fun,” she said finally, shifting in the bath and causing Richard’s makeshift raft to bob up and down. “We really should do it again, it would be good training for some of my officers too… You wouldn’t be opposed to helping educate some of the prouder ones, would you?”

“O-Of course not,” Richard stammered, his mind racing. She wants me to play war games with her people? It was about the highest honor a human could get from an elf, in his opinion.

“It is so hard to keep track of you in the mob of other soldiers though,” she said teasingly. He grew nervous as she reached for him, pinching his body between her fingers and lifting him off the soap. She slowly pressed him against her arm, sliding his body up it like a loofah and distributing the suds that stuck to him. “I think we should revisit the pink hair?”

“No!” he said in horror.

“Just a light pink,” she promised sweetly. She’d already decided against it of course, but his stammering embarrassment was just too much for her to resist.

Richard sat on the bed, naked, grinning from ear to ear as he heard Thessalia getting dressed behind the folding screen. There was an indignant huff, and then a gasp as she saw herself in the mirror.

“I can’t,” she said, “I won’t.”

“We agreed that, at least between us, it was a draw,” Richard said.

Thessalia groaned, then stepped out, wearing a skirt that barely went down low enough to cover her bottom, and with a conspicuous lack of underwear. Her shirt was tight enough that her ample breasts nearly popped out of the low cut top, with glittering sequins down the sides drawing attention to them.

“Behold your prize Prince Richard,” she muttered, gesturing down to herself. “Was it worth it?”

“Gods yes, I’ll remember this until the day I die,” he said, taking her in.

“Good, because now I want my victory prize,” she chuckled, walking towards him.

Richard tensed as she picked him up, hefting him in her hand as she saw his manhood already starting to rise in anticipation. She licked her lips teasingly, then drew him close, slathering her tongue up his entire body. She gave a low husky growl as she appreciated the flavor, then slowly lifted Richard up, lifting him over her open mouth. He shouted in surprise, flailing as she dropped him, letting bounce along her tongue as her mouth snapped shut.

“Mmm…” She groaned, falling to the bed with a dreamy smile on her face. She slowly sucked on the tiny man like he was a piece of hard candy, increasing the force to the point where Richard could barely move as her tongue batted his arms away from his manhood, eager to tease it. Richard’s back was soon pressed against the soft wall of her cheek, stretching out slightly as the elven woman continued to use her tongue to toy with him, eager to milk his succulent seed out. There was a flurry of movement against the side of her mouth, and Thessalia smirked as the rich strawberry flavor splashed across her tastebuds.

Inside of her mouth Richard panted as her tongue withdrew, giving him a brief respite. He wiped some of her saliva out of his eyes, taking a deep breath as he felt the massive appendage return again, already coaxing his manhood back up to full mast.

Whatever alchemist came up with that potion to make human seed sweet and flavorful deserves an award, Thessalia thought, slowly sucking on her toy again.

She can’t seriously mean to keep sucking on me like this for days!? Richard thought, shuddering as the next candy-sweet orgasm was forced out of him, causing the warm and humid cavern of her mouth to rumble in appreciation as she slurped it down, carefully pinning him with her tongue as she swallowed.

Thessalia closed her eyes, enjoying the sweet taste of victory as her human pet flailed helplessly against her tongue, “I’m not sure if this treatment will make him more afraid to lose, or less eager to win the next time we have one of our little contests”, she thought with a chuckle.


Chapter End Notes:

the next part is going to relate to the other magical creatures like fairies, lamia, etc. Humans really get no breaks in this universe!