- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Added 16-Mar

Before we begin, ittybittyman has created renders of the story! Check out a render of Sofia:
https://www.deviantart.com/ittybitty1982/art/Downsize-Shrink-Failure-1030754744

---


Tags: Smut! F/f, F/m, feet, (pleasant) odors, mouthplay, light teasing


Mateo hid behind a concrete column of the reception area, watching his father talk about something heated. There was a man standing next to his mom that Mateo had never seen before. His dad’s behavior seemed agitated as he gathered his bag and went through the exit which looked like a tunnel that led out to the human world. His dad and mom left along with the stranger.

He sighed and then walked out into the room, where there were rows upon rows of seats. He sat in the center and looked around. People, just like him, going about their business without a care in the world. Mateo looked up and he felt like he was at the superdome. Glass walls surrounded him. The ceiling was also transparent, allowing tall humans to gawk at them like they were some kind of exotic animal.

But if Mateo shifted his focus and kept his eyes within the menagerie, then it honestly felt kind of normal. Along his left side were a set of kiosks, selling everything from fifteen cent coffee  to souvenirs with Lilliputian Lakes inscribed all over them. He was beginning to loathe that name. It was the reason his family was in shambles.

“Mateo!”

A female’s voice startled Mateo, and he recoiled upon hearing his name. He looked up and saw Hazel, outside in the human world, her eyes locked on the terrarium he was inside of. Her voice was muffled, the glass walls blocking almost all the loud noises the humans created, but her exuberant shout was enough to rattle through.

“Hazel?” Mateo asked, his voice in no way heard by Hazel. He stood up from his seat and looked at his good friend from a whole new perspective. She wore a Vans t-shirt with an unbuttoned plaid flannel. Jean shorts that showed off her legs, and hat worn backwards. He could also see Emma riding on her shoulder, strapped to some kind of contraption that provided safe travel.

Hazel was beaming with a glowing smile and waving at Mateo as if she hadn’t seen him for years. Mateo awkwardly lifted his arm and waved back. Hazel pointed at the exit and gestured for Mateo to come out to the human world.

So, this is it, Mateo thought. Was entering the human world really this easy? No fanfare or someone counseling him—asking him if he really wants to leave the safety of the downsize world? Just a walkway, and boom, any human could pick him up? Mateo felt the hairs on his forearm stand up. He wasn’t sure if he could do this. Hazel was so big! She was Godzilla to him. Tall as a high-rise and wide as a 10-lane highway.

Mateo forced a smile, unsure if Hazel could see it. He walked towards the exit, each step an excruciating ordeal as his stomach turned over like a blender. His mind was screaming at him to stop. Was it self-preservation? Some kind of instinctual impulse that was preventing him from stepping into danger. He reached the exit and looked back up at Hazel through the glass wall. That genuine smile plastered on her, reassured him. It was still Hazel; they went back years, why should anything have changed? He took a deep breath and walked through the exit.

It was like traveling through another dimension. It took 30 seconds to trek the walkway, and when he went through the opening, it felt like he stepped outside. The protection of the glass walls was no longer there. Just a waist-high railing. Humans were allowed to walk all the way up to the platform and greet their downsized companions.

“You look great, Mateo.” She gave him a toothy smile that almost looked permanent. She was so happy to see her tiny friend.

Mateo swallowed. Big. She was so big. And he was only witnessing a portion of her gigantic body. He wondered how big Hazel looked from the floor.

“Hazel,” Mateo said, with no ability to construct a full sentence because of his awe. It was one thing watching his giant mom, but Hazel hit differently. He never noticed it until that moment, Hazel was a really attractive girl. Her youthfulness and happiness, exponentially amplified, caused some confusion with Mateo. He was angry at his mom and saw her as a monster, but Hazel—she had a completely different aura that drew Mateo.

“Ready to go?” Hazel asked, dropping her hand beside him.

Mateo jumped back, lost his footing, and fell to his ass. He kicked his legs and backed away from the giant hand that was the size of a car to him. His heart raced, his mind and body convinced he was near death.

“Haze!” Emma’s voice came from high above. “You’re scaring him. Bring me down there.”

“You got it, babe.” Hazel pinched Emma between her thumb and index and, as carefully as one would handle a delicate flower, transferred Emma to the ground next to Mateo.

Emma wore a long skirt and white shirt that hugged her petite frame. Like Hazel, Emma was a familiar—yet—unfamiliar to him. The blonde highlights in her brown hair were radiant, her puffy cheeks making her look unquestionably cute, and her eyes were a dark shade of blue he’d never noticed before.

“Emma?” he asked, rising to his feet.

He was slightly taller than her, but she looked like the type of girl that could handle herself. Her movements were graceful and purposeful. Like her girlfriend, Emma seemed like the friendliest person in the world. Mateo’s unease and trepidation subsided.

Emma ran over to Mateo and hugged him for the first time. “It’s so nice to finally hug my friend like this!” She rotated her shoulders and rocked him for a long, full hug, before breaking it off. “You okay, Mateo? First encounter with a human can be jarring, huh?”

Mateo nodded. “Encounter? That was crazy. She moves so fast for being big!”

“She’s not big, remember? We’re tiny. You’re probably just not used to seeing something so big, move so fast.”

“Oh, yeah, that’s right.”

Emma sprang at him and gave him another tight hug. “Welcome to the tiny side!” Emma was a chatterbox, and she spoke while bouncing with unrestrained enthusiasm. “Isn’t this wild? We’re the same height now. Well, I think you’re a hair taller than me. But still! And would you look at our woman? A hot giantess!” Emma walked behind Mateo and gripped his shoulders so they could marvel at Hazel together. “I never get tired of looking up at her!”

Mateo swallowed a lump. “Y-yeah. Me neither.” Maybe it was because Mateo was new to this world, but he was in awe watching Hazel’s minute movements. The way her nose wrinkled when she smiled. The soft rise and fall of her chest as she breathed. Hazel was a sight to behold and when viewed from his perspective, she transformed into something … more.

“So,” Hazel said. “I can’t wait to get home, so you can tell us what happened.”

“You really don’t mind, Hazel?” Mateo asked. “I’m really sorry I had to bother you—”

“It’s okay Mateo! That’s what big friends are for!”

“I can’t thank you enough, Haze.”

“You ready to go? I can give you more time, if you need it.”

Mateo nodded and held back his fear as Hazel returned her upright palm beside him. His lips quivered as he stared at the lines on Hazel’s palms. Her hands, which were about as big as a mattress to him, trembled ever so slightly with anticipation.

“It’s okay, Mateo,” Emma said. “Haze is gentle. She’s been carrying me for years and hasn’t dropped me once.”

“Yet,” Hazel said.

“Haze!” Emma shouted.

Hazel giggled.

“I guess I’m ready,” Mateo said. His heart thumping. He marched to Hazel’s awaiting fingers and stared at the path before him that led to her hand. Mateo put one foot on her pinky and then another—surprised how warm, soft, and spongy her skin felt under his feet. He noted how clean and well manicured her nails appeared; which looked as if they were painted with glistening car paint. The smell of her citrusy lotion overpowered all the other smells in the vicinity.

Emma jogged up the hand and stopped at the edge of the heel, placing a hand on her hip as she waited for Mateo to join her.

Walking on a human hand was a surreal experience for Mateo—like walking on a shag carpet that was uneven and lumpy. Each step he took left an indentation on Hazel’s skin and each time he stepped on a new part of her palm, he could feel her pulse thump under his feet. As he got closer to Emma, Hazel let out a small laugh, which caused her fingers to twitch and her hand to vibrate.

“That tickles, Mateo. Emma usually stomps on my hand, but your light step feels like a little bird prancing on them.”

Mateo wasn’t able to focus on her words. Once in the center, he sat down with Emma and crossed his legs.

Having both downsized teens on her palm, Hazel slowly lifted her hand up. The speed was agonizingly slow for Hazel, but for Mateo, it felt as if he were riding the world’s smoothest elevator, one that was going a harrowing fast speed upwards. 

“See?” Emma said. “Safe and sound.”

Hazel lifted them up to her face. “Aww, you guys are so cute in my hand.” Her voice boomed and Mateo could’ve sworn it caused his bones to rattle under his skin. With her face so close, her warm breath washed over him each time she exhaled. It smelled of peppermint gum and Red Bulls. 

Hazel began walking, expertly keeping her hand steady as she did so. Mateo’s jaw slacked. The entire time as a human he took walking for granted. But riding on the hand as it glided through the air made him realize being a passenger to such a basic task took athleticism and skill. Hazel’s fingers twitched ever so slightly, which made Mateo assume she was ready to close her hand if he fell over. It was a subtle gesture that Mateo hadn’t noticed until he felt those warm walls of flesh and bone surrounding him.

The walk to Hazel’s car felt like an eternity. With each footfall, her hand would bounce softly, similar to what he thought riding a mechanical mech would be like, which rose and fell with each step.

As they reached the car, Hazel opened the passenger door smoothly with one hand, leaned in, and deposited her precious cargo onto a downsizer transporter that was strapped to the seat. Emma showed Mateo how to strap into the downsizer seats and get ready for the car trip.

“Welcome aboard Air Hazel,” she said with a giggle. “Please keep your arms and legs inside the vehicle at all times.”

Mateo looked around and marveled at the interior of Hazel’s car which looked like a giant, futuristic bridge of a spaceship. The dashboard appeared miles away and the gear shifter stood like an Egyptian obelisk. 

Hazel walked around the car, and sat in the driver’s seat, buckling up and looking down at her tiny passengers. “All set?” Hazel asked, her voice startling Mateo from his thoughts.

As the engine roared to life, Mateo glanced at Emma, who placed a hand on his, and gave him a reassuring look. The vibrations of the car, once a subtle background noise when human, now rattled through his tiny body like minor earthquakes. The world he once knew was gone, replaced by a land of giants and unknown sensations.

-

Mateo spoke through his phone, which amplified his voice through Hazel’s stereo system. He explained everything. His mother not shrinking, their financial hardship, and his fight with his family. He kept telling Hazel that he only needed to stay with them for a night, and then he’ll figure out his living arrangements.

“Nonsense,” Hazel said, “you can stay with me as long as it takes.”

-

Hazel carried her tiny friends into her home and went straight for her room. Mateo was amazed to see how large Hazel’s room was, this being the first time visiting her. She had a Queen-sized bed, nightstands, and large dresser with a flatscreen TV. Her room was filled with random stuff, from rainbow LED lights to knick-knacks she purchased at the mall. Her room was a mess, with clothes strewn about, empty food containers, and skateboards leaning against the wall. Emma’s room also had an attached bathroom, whose door was currently open. Mateo peeked in and could see it was no cleaner than the room.

Hazel gave him a quick tour of the room and then sat on the floor of her room, with her back against her bed. She set her friends on the floor. It was dark in the room, save for the LED lights which were set to a dark purple. Her TV was on and set to a random sports channel. Mateo’s senses were firing on all cylinders. He wasn’t sure what to focus on.

“There’s a lot you need to learn about being a downsizer.” Emma said. “But, because you’ll be hanging out with Haze a lot, ya need to learn about humans.”

Emma’s voice grabbed his attention. He turned to her and said, “I was a human. What do I have to learn?”

“Uh-uh. You need to learn about humans from a tiny person’s perspective. There’s a lot you don’t know.”

“Like …?”

“Do you know about pheromones?”

“Sure. Some animals release chemicals to attract or communicate with their kind.”

“Some of them use it when they want to mate,” Emma added.

“What are you getting at? Humans are incapable of releasing pheromones.”

Emma placed her hands on her hips and rocked herself between the balls of her feet and heel. “Wanna bet?”

“Emma?” Hazel asked. “You’re not trying to make this awkward here … are you?”

“Not awkward.” Emma wagged a finger in front of Hazel. “Mateo needs to learn human interactions as a tiny. That way, he knows what to expect, what to avoid, and—what to enjoy. We wouldn’t want him discovering about your pheromones at the wrong time, would we?”

“Hazel has pheromones?” Mateo asked.

“Most humans do,” Emma said. “By the way, I’m using the word loosely here. But downsizers can get entranced by some scents that humans give off. My beast of a girlfriend here has a heavenly fragrance that will send you to the moon.”

“Okay,” Hazel said, “I’d appreciate it if you didn’t call me a beast.”

“I guess I understand,” Mateo said. He scratched the back of his head. “What else do I need to learn about humans?”

“Wait, we’re not done.” Emma stood next to Mateo so that they both were facing Hazel who towered over them. They stood near her hips, her milky legs stretching off into the horizon. “You’re going to experience Haze’s pheromones.”

“What?” Mateo asked, almost shouting.

“Are you sure about this, babe?” Hazel asked. “I don’t want things to get weird between us.”

Emma brought her palms together, adopting the demeanor of a preacher exasperated by her congregation’s lack of understanding. “He has to experience it now, so he knows what to expect. Wouldn’t it be terrible if he accidentally got close to another human, didn’t know about pheromones, and then did something he’d regret for his whole life?”

“I see your point.” Hazel took off her black-and-white old school Vans and tossed them towards the corner of the room. Their impact sounded like distant bombs going off in the distance.

“Wow, wow. What is going on?” Mateo asked, suddenly alarmed to the point he was almost frantic. “Experience? Pheromones? Haze, w-why are you taking off your shoes?”

“I think you know where this is headed,” Emma said.

Hazel placed the heel of her socked foot in front of the downsizers. They were white socks, but filthy. Mateo could see the outline of Hazel’s foot through the cotton, her sweat discoloring the once white cotton. Hazel then used two fingers to peel her sock off. She lifted the sock off her foot upwards like curtains at the theater.

Mateo took a step back and let out an involuntary gasp. His friend’s foot soared overhead and was large enough to crush a bus. His body trembled as his survival instinct kicked in. Adrenaline pumped through his veins and his brain kept shouting at him to run while he still had a chance. His forehead perspired, and he kept letting out whimpers like a scared puppy.

“You okay, Mateo?” Emma asked.

He nodded. She wasn’t convinced.

“Wait, wait.” Emma shook her head and waved her hands in front of him. “You’re not scared of Hazel, are you?”

“Oops.” Hazel said as she pulled her foot away. “I knew this was too much, Emma. When I got my MHIP, we had several test questions on this alone. He’s a new downsizer and humans will naturally scare him.”

“But you’re not just any human, babe. You’re Hazel! We’ve known each other forever. Mateo shouldn’t fear you in the slightest.”

“I’m not scared.” Mateo gasped through quick breaths, trying to calm his nerves.

“You have trust issues with Haze, and I don’t like that.” Emma shook her head.

“I trust her. I really do.”

“We’ll see about that.” Emma stood close to Mateo and placed an arm around him. “Watch me. I’m cool as a cucumber. Okay, babe, bring your giant foot back.”

“Are you sure?” Hazel asked. “I don’t want to scare him.”

“He’s good. He trusts you.”

“Okay,” Hazel said, unconvinced. She brought her foot back like before, but a little closer. 

“It’s okay,” Emma whispered to Mateo. “Hazel is incapable of harming a fly.” She hugged his trembling body tightly.

It snowed bits of cotton as Hazel took the rest of her sock off, tossing it somewhere in her already messy room. Mateo looked up at the soft white soles in front of him. He saw details he didn’t know existed, like the intricate patterns and lines that looked like a fingerprint. Cotton stuck to her and when she flexed her toes, the tiniest scraps, unnoticed by Hazel, came loose and floated in the air. As he stood in the shadow of her foot, the power his friend had over him became clear. She could literally do anything she wanted to Emma and himself—and they’d be unable to stop her, unless they managed to call the cops in time.

“So,” Emma said, “you’ll take a sniff of my girlfriend’s toes, and experience what pheromones are all about.”

“You want me to smell Hazel’s toes?”

“It’s not degrading, if that’s what you think,” Hazel said. “I don’t see it that way, at least.”

“Trust me,” Emma said. “After you do it once, you’ll be begging to do it again.”

“Highly doubt that,” Mateo said.

Emma gave him a side-eye and crossed her arms. “We’ll see about that.” She walked away.

“Where are you going? Should I follow you?”

“Stay right there.” Emma was at least fifteen paces away. “No point in both of us being high.”

“High?”

Hazel dropped her foot on top of Mateo. He looked and the fast moving flesh raced towards him, causing him to fall on his back.

“It’s okay, Ma-mato,” Hazel said. “You’re safe with me.”

Mateo was lying flat on his back and put his hands up, futilely pushing back on toes almost as large as himself. The air became thick with moisture as Hazel’s damp toes blanketed over his body. His heart thumped his chest—he knew he shouldn’t fear his friends, but here he was at her mercy. Her mere toes threaten to snuff him out of existence. How couldn’t he fear that?

He breathed hard, taking in the wet smell of his giant friend’s foot. Mateo flicked his head back, expecting something foul and wretched. But that wasn’t the case. They smelled. Yes. But it was like those forbidden smells he knew he shouldn’t enjoy, but did, like the smell of gasoline fumes while filling up a car. He stopped wriggling and fighting back against Hazel’s toes and took another sniff through his nose. Oh, it was good. Thick molasses air oozed through his nostrils and overloaded his senses. He inhaled more of her fragrance this time, as if he were drowning underwater and was taking life-giving breaths. Mateo filled his lungs with the longest drawn-out inhalation of his life.

Mateo floated through space gracefully with the dexterity of a Cirque du Soleil acrobat and the grace of a swan gliding into a perfectly still glass lake. Bright, twinkling stars filled the skies and all the planets made their bigger than life appearance. There was Jupiter, Saturn, and the rest. All nearby, and the size of floating cities, spinning as fast as the second-hand on a clock. Mateo arched his back, causing his body to do a backflip against the cosmic backdrop. His body, leaving a trail of stardust.

A guitar riff and the beat of an infectious drumbeat filled his ears. The black, starry skies transformed into a kaleidoscope of colors, evoking lava lamps and the 60s into a burst of melting and meshing colors. He wasn’t sure if he was in space or traveling through a colorful blackhole. The surrounding scene before him rushed past faster than light speed.

An earth-like planet came to focus in front of him, and he headed straight for it. He impacted the surface like a meteorite. The dust settled, and he was on a beach, on a small island, laying back on a lounge chair. A tropical breeze with the rich scent of sunblock lotion mixed with Hazel’s foot odor overwhelmed him. A harem of nude women came up to with trays of food and drink and kneeled before him. He took a wine glass filled with Monster energy drink from one tray and a bowl of Doritos from the other. The sexy women complimented him and said wonderful things in his ears.

“Hey big guy,” Beth said. She was in a bikini and came out of the turquoise ocean, walking like a runway model. The music in his head grew louder as Beth walked in slow-motion towards his lounging form. Beads of water sparkled under the tropic sun, running down her athletic body. She kneeled down in front of his feet, never breaking eye-contact, and ran both her hands up his legs, stopping at his upper thigh close to his crotch. 

“I finished your homework,” she said, her voice dripping with lust. “And don’t worry, stud. I made sure you’ll get an A+ on it.”

Mateo’s cock sprang. She leaned over his legs and got closer to him. The harem of women giggled and reached out to Mateo, stroking and rubbing his body with their silky hands. He tossed his drink and snack beside him and reached out to grab hold of Beth, and just as her heat and breath got close, he—

“Mateo!” Emma shouted.

The world around him faded. Emma peered down at him from an upside-down angle, positioned behind his head as she knelt over, gazing at him from above. Hazel had pulled her foot back and was also leaning over with a wide-grin she tried to mask behind her hand.

“Wait … where am I?” Mateo asked.

“Still don’t believe humans have pheromones?” Emma giggled. “Look at the effect it had on you.” She pointed to his hips.

Mateo raised his head and looked down at his body. He was pitching the largest tent of his life. “Oh, shit.” He sprang up and hunched over, covering himself with his hands. “I—I swear, I didn’t—”

“It’s okay,” Emma said, patting his back.

“I’m flattered, Ma-mato,” Hazel said. “I didn’t know you thought of me like that.” She burst into laughter.

“No—no, I wasn’t. You’re Emma’s girlfriend. I—I just. I don’t know what happened. Please, I didn’t mean to offend—”

“Hey,” Emma said, “I said it’s okay. I knew this was going to happen, especially to someone new to pheromones.”

“Whoa.” Mateo rubbed his forehead. “That was so freaking trippy.”

“Told ya. There’s a lot to learn about humans as a downsizers.” Emma helped Mateo up to his feet. “And the next thing you’re going to learn is trust.”

“Trust? You mean with Hazel? I trust Hazel; I signed my consent to her, after all.”

“Uh-uh. I saw how scared of her feet you were.”

“Come on, Emma. They’re so … big.”

Hazel cleared her throat and pulled her knees to her chest. She looked down at her bare feet and said, “They’re not that big. They are average. You are just really tiny!”

“You know what I mean.”

“Doesn’t matter, Mateo. There is zero reason for you to fear Hazel. And moving forward, as a downsizer, you need to have complete trust with Hazel. And I mean—complete trust. Okay? We appreciate you signing your consent to her. It means a lot to her … and me. But showing any hesitation or doubt of trust to Hazel is rude.”

Hazel raised a brow. “I wouldn’t say that, babe.”

“Uh-uh.” Emma raised a finger. “I know what I’m talking about. Mateo, we’re going to run through some trust exercises with Hazel. When we’re done, you’re going to have zero doubts about Hazel.”

“I don’t doubt Haze, Emma.” He shrugged. “I wouldn’t be here if I did.”

“If that’s the case, you’ll breeze through these trust exercises.”

Emma waved for Hazel to drop her hand for a ride. Hazel obeyed and put her hand down, palm up, beside her tiny, commanding girlfriend. Emma clambered aboard and motioned Mateo to join her. He climbed on her fingers and sat next to Emma. Hazel delicately lifted them up.

“Where to?” Hazel asked.

“Nightstand.”

She dropped them off on her nightstand and sat on her bed. Hazel then said, “Hope you don’t mind, but these are bothering me.” Hazel took off her shorts and threw them in the center of her room.

Mateo turned his back to the giantess, trying to give her privacy.

Emma pulled his shoulder back. “It’s okay, you can look. We’re all friends here.”

Mateo swallowed and looked over at Hazel, expecting her to change into something, but she just sat there in her black underwear and Vans t-shirt. Her legs were like eye candy and difficult to look away from.

“Ever hear about a trust fall?” Emma asked Mateo.

“Umm, sure,” he said. “You fall backwards and your friend catches you.”

“Simple, right? So, you’re going to do that with Hazel.”

“Okay.” Mateo wondered where she was going with this. It seemed like an easy test of trust. He was already riding around in Hazel’s hand without issue—what more was there to trust?

“Come over here.” Emma grabbed his hand and pulled him to the edge of the nightstand. When they got close, Mateo started tugging back on Emma’s hand. “Quit pulling.” She yanked him closer to the edge with zero fear in her demeanor.

Mateo was now only a couple of paces from the edge. He pulled his butt back and stopped his feet from moving. Emma walked all the way to the edge, with her toes hanging over.

“Look over,” she said.

Mateo yanked his hands and freed himself from Emma’s grasp. But he half-suspected she simply let go. He carefully looked over the edge and saw the great distance to the ground. He also saw Hazel’s bare legs and feet down there, crossed at the ankles and idly swaying back and forth.

“This is the exercise,” Emma said. “Go ahead and fall backwards over the edge.”

“You’re joking?”

“Jeez, I thought you said you trusted Hazel?”

“But she’s not even ready. Shouldn’t she have her hands here, ready to—”

Emma jabbed Mateo in the chest. “What is your problem?”

Mateo was taken aback. Emma looked truly mad at him. “I—what?”

“Do you trust my girlfriend or not?”

“Emma, I’m trying!” Mateo was losing it. “But please! I’ve been through so much shit today. This is all new and scary to me.”

Emma sighed. “That’s okay, Mateo. But I’m trying to help you. Of all the fears and stresses you’re going through right now, fearing that hulking beast over there,” Emma said, pointing at Hazel. Hazel grunted. “Fearing Hazel shouldn’t be a thing you’re worried about right now. I mean, look at you! You’re so tense and uptight. You’re in a room with a half-naked girl. Her entire bedroom is a playground to you, but you’re shivering like an abused red-headed step-child.”

Mateo’s chest rose and sank rapidly as he listened to Emma. He looked over at Hazel and saw beauty in her he never really appreciated before. He’d always seen her as one-of-the-guys and never saw the charm and the cuteness she exuded.

Emma grabbed his shoulders and shook him. “Loosen up, Mateo. Downsized with someone like Hazel is the coolest experience ever. Sure, you can cry about what happened to your mommy, but you gotta let that go. Live in the moment. Let’s have fun together as friends, hang out, eat junk food, and watch dirty movies. But before we can get to any of that, you need to fucking trust Hazel. Like this.”

Without warning, Emma ran and leaped off the nightstand and turned as she was in the air. At the apex of her jump, she looked Mateo in the eyes and extended her arms out and fell with her back facing the ground.

“Emma!” Mateo shouted and took a step towards the edge.

Emma had a smile and not a worry in the world as she plunged towards the ground. In slow-motion, Hazel’s hand came swooping in. She caught Emma by matching her fall speed so that the impact on her palm was minimal. Mateo’s heart was still thumping, so sure he was going to see his friend splat on the ground. He looked up at Hazel, who didn’t have any concern in her face. Emma laid back in the giant palm with a cheesy grin as her giant girlfriend brought her back to the nightstand. Hazel tilted her hand and Emma jumped off gracefully and stood back in front of Mateo.

“That’s what trust looks like.” She placed one hand on her hip, brushed her hair out of her eyes with the other, and gave him a smug smile.

“Whoa,” was all he said.

“I don’t even have to tell Hazel anything. I know that beast of a woman wouldn’t let harm come to me.”

“Damnit Emma! Quit calling me a beast.”

“Okay, okay.” She turned to Mateo. “So, now it’s your turn. Fall back, and you’ll see. That leviathan will catch you and—”

Hazel plucked Emma between her fingers and brought her to her eyes. “What did I say about name calling?”

“Hey, put me down! I’m not done with my training.” She flailed her arms and kicked her legs.

Hazel smirked. “You’re far too bossy today, and I think Mateo and I could use a break from you. You’re going in timeout.”

“What? No. Haze, you better not! I don’t like it there.”

“Should’ve thought of that before calling me all those mean names.” Hazel squatted up from her bed and brought her girlfriend to her behind. She pulled back her black underwear and slid Emma between her cheeks. With her girlfriend secured, she released her underwear and sat back down.

Mateo’s eyes gaped, witnessing a human ‘punishing’ a downsizer for the first time.

“Don’t worry,” Hazel said. “She actually likes it there.” There were distant, inaudible shouts coming from Hazel’s ass that went ignored. “Sorry if Emma’s been battering you so much. This is your first day as a downsizer, and you should be relaxing and trying to decompress. It sucks what happened with your family, but remember, my home is always open to you.”

“Do you still want me to do the trust exercise?” Mateo looked disheartened and like a little mouse as he spoke up to Hazel. Her words reminded him of his broken home and how he was living in his friend’s room like an unwanted tiny.

Hazel cooed. “Aww, no, dude. That’s all Emma. You just hang out and relax with me, okay?” Hazel covered her mouth with one hand as an embarrassing memory rushed into her mind. “I really shouldn’t have stuck my foot in your face. I’m just realizing how fucked up that was! Ten minutes in my room and I’m … Stupid Emma! She makes me do so many fucked up things.”

“No, no, don’t feel bad.” Mateo waved his arms. “It was—it was … an experience. I—I don’t know why I’m saying this, but I wouldn’t mind doing it again. I mean, if you don’t mind. Oh god, I’m a fucking weirdo.”

Hazel’s bright smile warmed his soul. “It’s okay, Ma-mato. Doesn’t bother me, and if it makes you happy, why the fuck not?”

Mateo scratched his head. “Why are you so cool with me, Haze?”

“Dummy!” She laughed. “You’re my friend. I’ll never forget how much you’ve helped me ever since we met. You taught me to skate, how to work the quadratic formula, and you’ve always been there for me. Not to mention, you’re not like other dumb guys making braindead comments to me because I’m a lesbian. You’ve always treated me like a genuine friend, and you’re like the nicest guy I know.”

Mateo looked down, a bit embarrassed. “I just do what feels right. I can’t help it.”

“That’s exactly my point,” Hazel said, her tone softening. “You’re always putting others first, sometimes even forgetting about yourself. Shit, you even help Bethany Palmetto, of all people. Nobody does that.”

Mateo sighed, “Thanks Haze. It’s just—I don’t know where my life is going. I feel like my family’s been torn and my life flipped upside down. My mind has been going a mile-a-minute since I’ve downsized that I can’t think straight.”

“I know,” Hazel nodded, “but that’s why I’m here. To make sure you’re okay, too. You’ve done so much for all of us; it’s time we returned the favor. Plus, I enjoy having you around. Emma isn’t wrong. We can have lots of fun with you being small.” She gave him a wink.

“Thanks, Haze. I don’t know where I’d be without you.”

“Probably getting lost in a cereal bowl,” Hazel joked.

Mateo nodded and felt an invisible bond with Hazel manifest. She was a dear friend, and he felt ashamed that he doubted her before. For a moment, he stood absolutely still, and then exhaled. He walked up to the edge of the nightstand and turned his back to the precipice. He didn’t look at Hazel. Mateo knew she was watching over him and she’d do anything to protect him. He extended his arms out, closed his eyes, and overcame the mental leap that kept screaming in his ears not to fall.

He forced himself back, and fell off the nightstand. The wind rushed past his ears and he felt his stomach drop. He felt both terrified and euphoric as gravity yanked him towards the earth. While free-falling, he outright refused to allow doubt to enter his mind. He didn’t have to look over to assure himself that Hazel was going to catch him. He had complete trust in her.

His freefall faded into a momentary pause. He opened his eyes and saw that he was halfway down the nightstand. Hazel’s fingers were underneath him. She caught him so smoothly; he didn’t even feel the impact of her hands as she caught him. An electric shiver ran through his nerves as he thought, damn she’s good.

-

Hazel ordered delivery, drunken style noodles with shrimp, from a nearby Asian restaurant. She had the tray on her bed, and was lying on her belly, feet in the air, with her food and friends below her chin. On the TV was a teenage drama about vampires that the girls loved. Mateo never heard of the show, but it was a welcomed distraction. 

Hazel used chopsticks to pick up a shrimp. “Take a bite, Emma.” She held the piece of food up to her girlfriend. Emma sunk her teeth into the jumbo shrimp and then pushed off with her hands, staining them with oil. “Your turn, dude.” Hazel expertly moved her chopsticks up to Mateo.

Mateo stood in wonderment. That shrimp, if uncurled, would’ve been as large as he was, if not larger. Like Emma, he took a bite of the shrimp, tearing a tiny scrap off the crustacean. At least his sense of taste didn’t alter. The shrimp was delicious and flavorful, especially with all the infused spices on it. He watched Hazel lift the shrimp up to her mouth and shove the whole thing in her mouth. Her jaw moved up and down, side to side, as she masticated the little bite-sized creature.

Mateo stopped chewing his own food to watch. That creature was as big as he was, and getting chewed up like it was nothing to Hazel. After she finished chewing, she swallowed, forming a temporary lump in her throat before fading away.

“Whatcha looking at?” Emma asked. She had taken a shower after spending half-an-hour between her girlfriend’s cheeks. Emma followed his eyes and could see what Mateo was thinking. “Every little thing humans do has you fascinated, huh?”

Mateo finally swallowed the tiny morsel in his mouth. “It’s hard getting used to it.”

Hazel grabbed a coke from the floor and gulped several mouthfuls of the fizzy drink. She set the can back down and let out a long belch. Her chopsticks came down like a spear from the heavens and clamped down on a piece of broccoli. She tossed the little tree in her mouth and masticated the vegetable so loudly, Mateo thought she was chewing on bones. She was about to go for some more and noticed her friends looking up at her.

“What?”

“Nothing, babe,” Emma said. “Just admiring the sight.”

“Hmm.” Hazel was digging around the tray of food, looking for another shrimp. “They always skimp out on the shrimp. Bastards.”

“That a problem?”

“I just want more meat in my food, is all.”

“How about Mateo? He looks tasty, doesn’t he?” Emma asked, giggling.

“Oh, you’re right. Bite-size, too.” Hazel smiled and then laughed. “Just teasing you, Ma-mato.”

Mateo was pitching a tent again. Why was that tease so arousing? “Oh, I don’t think I’d be that filling.” Upon saying that he felt his erection notch up a size or two. 

The ever-observant Emma heard and saw Mateo’s excitement. Oh, us downsizers are so predictable. It’s like we share the same brain.

Hazel smacked her lips, her tongue probing the crevices of her teeth, trying to dislodge a stubborn piece of food wedged between her molars. “Damn,” she muttered, her fingernail scraping against her tooth enamel as she tried to dig between her molars. “Something’s stuck between my teeth.”

Emma, perked up, a mischievous smirk forming. “Need a toothpick?” she asked. “I got one right here.” She pointed at Mateo, who stood nearby next to the tray of food he and Emma were eating out of.

“Huh?” Mateo’s eyes widened, his brow furrowing in confusion.

“You want to help Hazel, right?” Emma’s tone was innocent, but her gaze suggested otherwise.

“In her mouth?” Mateo’s voice came out as a squeak, his cheeks flushing at the thought.

Emma nodded, her smile growing wider. “That’s ... unless you don’t trust her.”

“I trust Hazel,” Mateo said quickly, his heart hammering in his chest. “I did that trust fall!”

Emma’s grin turned triumphant. “Haze! Mateo volunteers as your personal toothpick.”

“Ooo, okay.” Hazel lowered her head, resting her chin on the soft surface of her mattress. She opened her mouth wide, her jaw stretching as if she were at the dentist. “Ahhh,” she said, her tongue unfurling the red carpet. “Try not to taste so good. I’m still upset that I ran out of shrimp.”

Mateo whimpered, an unfamiliar kink awakening and igniting a spark of excitement in his mind. “O-okay,” he stammered, taking a tentative step towards the cavernous opening. “Should I take off my shoes?”

Before he could react, Emma came running up behind him, giving him a shove that sent him tumbling into Hazel’s mouth. Mateo landed on her tongue with a soft thud, the spongy muscle cushioning his fall. The smell of spicy drunken noodles and shrimp enveloped him, mingling with the warm, moist air of Hazel’s breath.

Hazel’s mouth was a pink cavern. Her white teeth were jagged stalactites and stalagmites. Hazel’s breath felt like the hot, steamy air that came out of a bathroom when the door was open to a cool room. Her breathing reverberated through the space and filled his ears with a low, rhythmic hum, as if it were coming from a slumbering dragon. Mateo could feel the ridges of her taste buds beneath his hands and knees as he crawled, the surface slick with her saliva. The cavern walls drooled, her salivary glands instinctually kicking in as it sensed food in her mouth.

She’s tasting me, Mateo thought, a shiver running down his spine. Why is this so hot? The hell is wrong with me? He blinked rapidly, trying to clear his head and focus on the task at hand. Slowly, he crawled on all fours towards Hazel’s molars, his eyes scanning the gaps between her teeth for the source of her discomfort.

More saliva pooled in her mouth as he worked his way deeper, his tiny fingers running along her gums, tickling her. Hazel giggled, the vibrations of her laughter rippling through her tongue and sending Mateo wobbling.

Mateo pressed on, his entire body now engulfed by the warm, wet darkness of Hazel’s mouth. He could feel the bumps and ridges of her teeth against his skin, the smooth enamel cool to the touch.

Finally, he reached the farthest molar, the last tooth before the gaping chasm of Hazel’s throat. There, wedged between the crevices, Mateo felt something hard and stuck. He grasped the object with both hands, tugging with all his might until it slid free from its prison.

I did it! Mateo thought, a sense of relief washing over him.

Just then, Hazel tipped her head forward, sending Mateo sliding out of her mouth and tumbling onto the bed in a heap. A cascade of saliva followed, drenching him in a warm, sticky deluge.

“Damn, Haze,” Emma said, her eyebrows raised in surprise. “Were you thinking about lemons or something?”

“I couldn’t help it,” Hazel said, her cheeks flushing pink. “He tasted good.”

Mateo looked down at his hand, his fingers still clutching the object he had retrieved from Hazel’s teeth. It was the outer shell of a shrimp, the clear, plastic-like material glistening in the light. It was about the size of a sheet of paper and thicker than cardboard. To think, such a large piece of material was stuck between Hazel’s teeth. There were always additional details coming up that made him appreciate his friend’s size and power. He tried to stand, but the weight of Hazel’s saliva and his own damp clothes held him down, leaving him sprawled on the bed.

-

“Sorry, Ma-mato, but I wasn’t expecting guests. I don’t have a place for you to sleep. How about inside my nightstand? I can keep the drawer open for you.”

“Yeah, don’t sweat it, Haze. I don’t need much, and it’s not fair I sprang this up on you.” He took a shower in the sink. Hazel gave him one of Emma’s baggy sleeping shirts, which fit like a normal shirt on him. Emma’s pajama pants barely fit him. It was good enough to provide modesty at that moment, but he’d take it off before going to sleep. “Do you mind if we go shopping tomorrow?”

“I love shopping,” Emma piped in. “That’s what we’re doing tomorrow, I decided.”

Hazel and Mateo agreed with her—as if it were her idea. Then the trio relaxed on the bed while watching a movie. Mateo had a pillow all to himself. Emma laid on Hazel’s chest, resting on the ‘hammock’ created between her cleavage. Hazel was still in her underwear and had her legs crossed, idly swaying her feet back and forth.

Mateo had his eyes locked with her feet. He couldn’t look away. That’s your friend, perv! He rubbed his hands against his face and tried to think of something else. But how could he? Emma said it herself; he’s in a room with a giant half-naked girl. How couldn’t he not look? Those legs stretched to tomorrow and looked like a fun hike.

The sound of lips smacking caught his attention. Emma draped herself over Hazel’s lips and was kissing her, bucking her hips softly against the pink pillows. A moan escaped Hazel as she used one finger to press Emma’s ass against her. Hazel’s other hand went between her legs, where she used two fingers to rub herself through her panties.

What started as innocent kissing quickly ramped up to a passionate embrace between the human and downsizer. Hazel gyrated her hips, rocking her bed and making Mateo feel like he was on a ship out to sea. Her tongue slithered out from between her lips, poking and prodding Emma’s legs. Emma stopped her amorous kisses so that she could arch her back and dig her hips into the tip of her girlfriend’s tongue. She shrieked as the pink muscle hit the right spots.

Hazel’s thumbs hooked her panties and were about to take them off when her eyes turned and saw Mateo staring. He locked eyes with her, and instantly became embarrassed, turning his back to her immediately.

“Oops, almost forgot you were here,” Hazel said.

Hazel’s palm came in front of him and scooped him up. It was the same hand that was servicing her pussy and still had her lingering scent on her fingertips. It was taking all of Mateo’s willpower not to jack off right there. Hazel transferred him into her nightstand drawer. There was all kinds of junk inside, to include a makeshift ‘bed’ made of microfiber towels.

“Sorry, bud. I’d invite you, but—” Hazel said, looking over her shoulder at Emma, who was crawling down her body towards her crotch. “I’m into girls. Would you like one of my socks to play with?”

“Huh?” He whimpered.

“You don’t have to answer that,” she said with a smile. She grabbed a dirty sock from the floor and tossed it in the drawer’s corner. “Have fun! And good night, little dude!”

Hazel leaned back into her bed and quickly stripped out of her clothes. She massaged her tits as she felt her two-inch girlfriend march over to her pussy and start playing with the top folds of her lips. Hazel traced her body with both her hands until she reached her womanhood. She spread her lips with her fingers, and with her index fingers, dug out her clit. Emma, already nude, her clothes tossed on Hazel’s pubic mons, straddle over the pink protrusion peeking out. Emma dropped herself and both girls cried out in pleasure.

Emma rode Hazel’s clit like a mechanical bull. She rubbed her own tiny cunt into her giant clit like her personal dildo. Hazel panted as the electric waves of pleasure caused her muscle to spasm uncontrollably. Hey pussy was sopping wet and a flood of feminine cum came pouring out like a broken dam, soaking and staining her sheets.

“Like that, babe?” Emma asked, her voice gruff and broken between breaths. “I’m gonna make you cum again.”

It almost looked like Hazel was in pain. She grabbed fistfuls of sheets in both hands and spread her legs wide. Her toes curled and her back arched. She wailed, unconcerned with how loud she was. Her two-inch girlfriend was sending over the edge in constant waves. Emma fucked her from atop. She wedged herself between the giantess’s pussy lips, wriggled and bucked forcefully.

“Oh, fuck!” Hazel shouted.

Another tsunami of her cum blasting out right below Emma, her pussy muscles contracting in a series of pulses as she orgasmed. Hazel’s nude body, coated with droplets of sweat, relaxed and sunk into her bed. Her eyes were closed and her breaths short. Her energy was so drained, she couldn’t bother fishing out Emma. She could feel her girlfriend continue to play, and that was fine, but for now, Hazel wanted sleep. She drifted off while Emma got herself off a few more times before falling asleep on her girlfriend, soaked in her juices.

-

Mateo sat with his eyes wide. He knew Emma and Hazel were an inseparable couple, but this was a side he’d never seen. Hazel’s passionate moans rattled him. He couldn’t hear Emma from where he was, but he was sure she was having just as much fun.

Which left Mateo conflicted. He didn’t blame Hazel for putting him in the drawer. He was the third wheel in this, after all. But his mind was thinking back on Tricia. Why did she have to be a sizeist? If only Trish knew how much pleasure there could be had with a downsizer. He was so close to having what Emma and Hazel had, if it weren’t for Tricia being prejudiced. It infuriated him! Now, more than ever, he wanted a human girlfriend. Hazel taught him that.

To be held gently, to help them pull junk out of their teeth, to explore their bodies. He fantasized. Not about Hazel—she was his friend. No, he thought about other human girls. Would they be into downsizers? Would they want him, like Hazel wants Emma? He wanted that relationship. He wanted to chase that dream!

He looked over at Hazel’s dirty sock. Was that a weird offer from her? Did it matter? She had pheromones, which was like catnip to him. Hazel was just throwing him a bone. He walked over to the sock. Already smelling the pungent odor before he even reached it. Another discovery of his friends that made him question himself—her feet smelled so good to him. Intoxicating. Invigorating. His hesitations and inhibitions melted away and were met with a dopamine hit from his brain. He wanted more.

He found the toe section of the sock, her imprint still on the white cotton. Her toes were so big compared to him. His cock was rock hard before he got on his knees and lowered his head to the sock. He took a sniff and felt the pheromones hit the frontal cortex of his brain. He took another huff and there was another rush. A tingling that danced on top of his skin, causing his body temperature to rise. A big breath this time.

“Ohhhhh.” No, this wasn’t weird. This was right. He fell back on her sock and rubbed himself against it, like a dog that finds a magnetic scent.

And there it was …

Mateo was on a rowboat, drifting peacefully in the center of a still lake. Tricia was there, on her knees, giving him a blowjob while he leaned back, his legs propped up on the edge of the boat. He heard rustling coming from the trees that surrounded the lake. Then crunching,crackling sounds. He looked over, and above the canopy of the trees, he saw a gigantic Beth walking towards him, a sly grin on her face as she stared down at him.

She was wearing a sports bra and yoga shorts. She pushed the majestic trees off to the side as if they were stalks of grass. Her bare feet causing tremors throughout the land. Beth then entered the lake, shattering the once pristine water into ripples of chaotic waves.

Mateo swallowed. She looked so powerful and sensual. Sturdy quads, wide hips, and perfect abs. His cock got so hard in Tricia’s mouth, looking at Beth. She was a goddess—as if she had just come down from Mount Olympus to bask in the presence of the mortals.

“How’s my favorite downsizer doing?” she asked. Beth stopped treading the lake until her crotch was high above the couple in the rowboat. The waves caused by her tree-trunk legs almost cast the boat away, but she stopped them with her hand. Once the waves died down enough, she plucked Tricia from between Mateo’s legs. “You won’t be needing this anymore.” She flicked the screaming Tricia away like she was a soggy piece of trash. The crying girl landed somewhere in the lake, about a football field distance away.

“How’d you get inside Lilliputian Lakes?” Mateo asked with a goofy smile and heavy eyes. He had his limbs spread out and his cock standing tall like a flagpole, unconcerned Beth was looking at him.

“You think those walls can stop a big girl like me?” She flexed her arms for him to see.

“I guess not.”

“Need some help with that?” She pointed at his body, specifically his cock.

“If you don’t mind.”

Beth scooped up the rowboat and brought it to her mouth. “Of course, I don’t.” Her tongue came out and as soon as she touched him—

Mateo woke up as he ejaculated into Hazel’s sock. He didn’t realize he was humping her worn sock, because he was so caught up in his fantasy. “Oh, shit.” He let himself finish and then wiped himself clean with the sock. It was a lot of cum, but he doubted Hazel would spot it.

He moved back to his makeshift bed and tried to fall asleep. But Hazel’s scent still clung to him following his little rendezvous. He got little sleep that night. His mind would not shut up, as it tried to come to terms with his first day as a downsizer. And his mind was so upset about his mother not shrinking. He wasn’t even concerned that Tricia dumped him for becoming a downsizer. What he was most concerned with was … why was he fantasizing about Beth so hard?

-