- Text Size +

Kenneth, Ben, Sarah, Daisy and Lacey just lay there in the tall grass on the outskirts of the valley that Tamara was lying in. Now even though Tamara was in a valley and she was lying on her stomach her form was above the valley. As they looked down they saw other buildings that were around Tamara and even Matthew's car and they all looked so small so tiny there next to Tamara. Matthew's house was not seen as Tamara was lying in front of it and it was being blocked. There next to Tamara about 100 feet to her right was a large cistern. When Lacey was there she saw it but did not think anything about it. The water tank was circular and it was quite large. The water tank was 35 feet in height and 45 feet wide. On the side, there was a ladder attached to it and the top was off and open.


 Sarah spoke, "I wonder where Matthew is? If he is in the house we can somehow sneak in and knock him out and gag him."


 Sarah then got up and in a slouched way she ran off to the side a few hundred feet. The others continued their conversations.


 Kenneth replied, "How are we going to get past that Giant we have to know where Matthew is."


 Lacey spoke, "I am sure Matthew is somewhere on Tamara."


 Daisy spoke, "I have not seen a water tank that large, it must be the biggest water tank I have seen."


 Ben replied, "Who cares!!"


 Sarah came back and said, "I think Tamara is asleep, she has her arms folded and her head is down. I think we can sneak down there beside her and her face is turned to the left so we will sneak down there on her right to see if Matthew is in the house."


 Lacey replied, "I doubt Matthew is in the house, I think he is somewhere on Tamara."


 Kenneth spoke, "I have an idea. Lacey you were here before, go back to my truck and drive it into the yard and then speak with Tamara and find out where Matthew is. Make up a story of being nice and tell Matthew you want to make him a sandwich and ask him to come into the house. Now while you are talking with Tamara make sure you have your attention and the rest of us will sneak into the house and knock out Matthew and gag him."


 Lacey replied, "Are you nuts? What if Tamara calls Matthew and he does not come out, she will suspect something and then what? What you want to do is so foolish."


 Just then Daisy took off heading down into the shallow valley and running towards Tamara as she was lying there on her stomach, Ben wanted to yell after her but Sarah gave him a strong elbow to the side and he shut up. Daisy reached Tamara's right foot and she continued to run and she ran to the large water container. Daisy hid behind the water container and waved to the others and they all headed down into the valley as they reached Tamara's right foot they were all running along Tamara's side. As they did they looked up and even though she was lying on her stomach she just towered over them. They reached the cistern and hid behind it. The house was a good 250 feet away and they made a run for it as they reached Tamara's head, some of her hair was on the ground and they ran around it. Kenneth reached the house and he began to run around the house and the others followed him. Going around the house there was a back door, and Kenneth tried the door and it was open and they all went inside slowly.


 Inside Kenneth was in the lead and he slowly looked into the back room he went in looking down the hallway and he slowly went through the house carefully looking around each corner. Ben went downstairs and he too carefully looked around. After a few minutes, he came up and met the others in the living room which had two large windows and Tamara's head was filling up the view.


 Ben spoke, "Matthew is not downstairs."


 Kenneth spoke, "He is not in the house."


 Lacey spoke, "I told you. Matthew is somewhere on Tamara. He is probably having fun on her bum."


 Sarah spoke, "So that video you posted was not an edit but a real video of Matthew playing on that giant girl's bum."


 Lacey nodded. Kenneth and Ben sat down and so did Sarah. Lacey and Daisy were still standing.  


 Lacey said, "I think we better go into the kitchen and if you guys want to sit down then better not be in the living room. If Tamara sees any movement or if Matthew does then we are done for."


 The others got up and as they did they followed Lacey into the kitchen and they all sat down at the table. Daisy stayed at the door and she just stood there.


 Daisy said, "I have to see what is in that large container and I have not seen a container that large. I want to look into it."


 Sarah replied, "It probably has water in it, it's probably Matthew's cistern."


Sarah stood up and she looked down at Daisy, now Daisy was only 5 feet tall and she was slim and Sarah gave her an angry look. As she did this Kenneth sent a text message to Amanda informing her of what was going on. He got a message back. Kenneth then told everyone what Amanda had said.


 Kenneth spoke, "I got a reply from Amanda. She said that there are no excuses, she wants us to get Matthew no matter what. I'm going to head back out and make my way to the truck and Ben you come with me. The rest of you stay here. Sarah, you still have the taser, good when and if Matthew comes in you taser him. Lacey you go out and wake up Tamara and just make up a conversation and then ask Matthew to come into the house. Lie to him and tell him you want to make him a sandwich and as he comes in Sarah and Daisy will take care of him. Then run back outside and tell Tamara that as you were coming here you saw a truck and when Tamara gets up to look we will then use the rocket launcher on her. Ben and I will be at the truck and when Tamara gets up Ben you will use the rocket launcher on her and bring her down."


 Lacey replied, "Amanda must not care about anyone. She should come and get Matthew."


 Ben then slapped Lacey across the face hard and said, "Amanda is a boss. When she says to do something you do it and do now question her."


 Kenneth and Ben went outside and around the house and Tamara still had her head down they ran along beside Tamara and as they reached her feet they were running up the shallow valley towards Kenneth's truck that was a mile away. Both Kenneth and Ben were running through the large open field to the Superduty pickup truck. Back at the house, Daisy ran outside and ran around the house and she was running towards the large water tank.


Sarah looking out the living room window said, "That idiot girl. She's going to get us in trouble. Lacey stay here."



 Sarah ran outside and she went down the side of the house and looked around the corner saw Daisy in the distance, Daisy had reached the large water container. Daisy began to climb up the side using the ladder. The large water container was 35 feet taller than a 3-story building. Sarah watched as Daisy climbed up the side of it and Daisy reached the top and she looked in. She then stood on the side the tank was 3 feet thick and she stood there on the side and she looked in and it was filled with water. The water level was 5 feet from the top. There were at least 356 917.57 gallons of water in the tank. Daisy sent a text message to Sarah letting her know that it's filled with water. Just then Tamara opened her eyes, she was not sleeping but just resting. She then moved her head and lifted her head and as she did Daisy standing there on the edge of the tank saw it as she did her heart beat a few beats faster and Tamara turned her head to the left.


 Tamara spoke, "Matthew. Matthew comes out from between my bum cheeks and comes to my shoulder. I want to sit up." 


 Now when Tamara spoke, it was her voice but now it was greatly amplified and it resonated, and the windows on the house rattled at each syllable. Tamara then moved a bit and as she did the ground shook a bit Daisy standing on the edge of the water tank felt it and the water in the tank ripped greatly. As the ground shook a bit Daisy felt it and she fell over and fell into the water tank. Also when Tamara spoke both Kenneth and Ben heard it, they were almost at the pickup truck. Sarah and Lacey just watched as Tamara was still lying there.


 Lacey spoke, "Matthew is probably running up Tamara's back to her left or right shoulder. Once there she is going to get up."


 Sarah replied, "Daisy fell into the water tank, she said the water level was at least 5 7 feet from the top. She will need help to get out or she will be stuck there."


 Just then both Sarah and Lacey felt the ground trembling as Tamara sat up, the ground under their feet shook.


 Lacey said, "She's getting up."


 Both Kenneth and Ben reached the truck and as they looked back to Matthew's place they saw Tamara sitting up. Tamara sat up and she was now sitting cross-legged there and even as she sat there she just towered over everything in the area. Sarah sent a text message to Kenneth to tell her of what happened to Daisy. Back at the house both Sarah and Lacey were looking up at Tamara from behind the house and even as she sat there she just towered above everything.


 Tamara then spoke, "Well Matthew, have you decided where you would like to go? Now I can take you anywhere you want."


 They heard Tamara's thunderous voice but not Matthew's as Matthew was too far away. Matthew was there on Tamara's left shoulder. Back at the truck Ben and Kenneth were preparing the rocket launcher that Kenneth bought on the black market. He brought along two rockets and he and Ben loaded it. They both looked at Tamara whose back was to them just sitting there. Tamara was about a mile away but easily seen. 


 Tamara spoke again, "I can head to Calridge if you want. Yeah, Matthew, those people harassed you for several months and you had to leave the city you lived in and you even lost your job. I can get justice for you and who will stand against me? You told me that those two bitches Amanda Looke and Beth Carlson told you that if you ever returned, you would be locked up in jail for 20 years."


 As Tamara spoke, her thunderous voice just rattled the windows of the house. Both Sarah and Lacey were looking up at her from behind the house. Tamara then reached over and grabbed the large water container with her right hand, and as she grabbed it Daisy felt it cause the water in the tank moved. Daisy felt the container being lifted and Sarah and Lacey saw Tamara lifting the container. Back at the pickup truck both Kenneth and Ben saw Tamara grab and lift the large water container. To Tamara, the large water container was like a big glass of water. Daisy as she looked up saw Tamara's face come into view. As Tamara was lifting the container to her face Daisy was looking up from the container up Tamara's huge gigantic face. Daisy was able to see the details on Tamara's huge gigantic 60-foot-tall face as the container came closer to her face. Daisy went underwater and a few seconds she came up. She swam a few feet and went underwater again and swam several feet under the water and she came up again and she looked up. Tamara brought the large water container up to her lips and Daisy saw the container move to Tamara's gigantic lips that were 12 feet wide. Daisy watched as Tamara's lips met the container and she got scared. She then looked up at Tamara's gigantic face and she then felt the container turning over and water began to rush towards Tamara's lips.


 Daisy was moving along with the water and she saw that she was moving along the waters towards Tamara's lips. Tamara was now drinking water and Daisy turned and she began to swim away from Tamara's massive lips. Daisy was swimming with all her might against the water current as Tamara was drinking thousands upon thousands of gallons of water. Daisy was swimming with all her might she was fighting the water current as best as she could but she was slowly moving backwards towards Tamara's lips. Thousands upon thousands of gallons of water were being drunk by Tamara Sherring as she sat there. Daisy looked back and she was now just 15 feet from Tamara's lips.