- Text Size +

A few hours had passed since the strangeness that took place in the kitchen, leaving Daniel to coil up in his room for the time being until his head finally stopped pounding with the force of a thousand jack hammers. 



He had spent the entire time simply telling himself that what he saw was just a figment of his imagination brought on by an exhausting day at work and his newly acquired bump, which had undoubtedly been the cause of him seeing such an outlandish scene with Lois. 




“Okay…okay it’s all just in your head” Daniel said to himself as he tossed his now thawed bag of veggies onto his nightstand “You’re gonna take a quick peek in her room and see that you are just going crazy”. 



It was a long night with heavy consideration that he may have actually had some kind of mental breakdown or something like that leading him to sit up in bed all night unable to fall asleep, despite numerous attempts on his end, eventually culminating into him being awake at four in the morning. 



He looked over at the dull red glow from his alarm clock and saw that he only had about two hours to spare before he would need to get up and get ready for work again “Sighhhhhh…this is so stupid” he said before rolling off his bed frame and tiptoeing down the hallway to Lois’s room. 



The soft carpet helped mask the sound of his footsteps as he carefully made his way down the length of house between his and Lois’s bedrooms, he could tell that if it wasn’t there he’d already have given himself away by the slight shifting and creaking of the old floor boards beneath him. 



It helped that she kept her door cracked open just a bit, them not having reliable air conditioning meant that they needed to help the air circulate as much as it could, but in this instance it would prove its usefulness by helping Daniel to not make any noise from having to use the old squeaky doorknobs the house had been built with. 



Even so once Daniel had reached the entrance of the door he was careful to not exhale to loudly as he knew if he was caught doing this loud would never let him live it down, that just the kind of sense of humor she had made herself known for, “Maybe this is just some kind of sick practical joke of hers” he thought as he slowly opened the door and saw with his own two eyes what horrors beheld him. 




Now normally the sight of basketball sized breasts would be enough to cause an uproar in men and even some women alike from there soft suppleness to their irresistible allure, but to Daniel it was just more confirmation that maybe something was going wrong upstairs. 



There he stood, hidden by a shroud of darkness and tucked behind the other side of her door, taking in with all his cognitive assessment and mental capacity his roommates ungodly sized bare breasts that jutted out from her chest like they weren’t anything. 




Where she laid down on her side she had one of her arms wrapped around her massive tit and nestled between her cleavage making it so that her breast was pressed up against her face like some kind of erotic stuffed animal that carried with it it’s own sense of comfort and warmth for long restless nights like tonight. 




It was all Daniel could do to cover his mouth before he let out an audible and frightened gasp that surely would have women his busty roommate up as he quietly stumbled backwards into the adjacent wall. 



He shook uncontrollably, as if the loose threads of reality were violently worming their way out of his mind and threatening to leave him a shattered hollowed husk of his former mentally capable self, unable to distinguish between the real world and whatever erotic fantasy he was apparently imagining himself living in. 




Daniel felt his heart race, his breathing was labored, and his throat run dry all at once sending him into the beginning of a downward spiral that he didn’t know existed, and all from gazing upon a pair of immaculate majestic breasts. 



Slowly and shakily Daniel made his way into the kitchen to get himself something to drink that would satiate his sickly symptoms and hopefully calm his nerves. 



Stumbling into the dark kitchen Daniel flicked the bright centerpiece lights on, illuminating the room in the near blinding led glow that came in stark contrast to the empty blackness that his eyes had just become adjusted to, where he grabbed a tall glass from an open cabinet and brought it over to the sink that spat and sputtered out the cold water he so desperately needed. 




The seconds that it took for the glass to fill felt more akin to minutes to Daniel as he drifted off into space until the cool wetness of the water rushed over his hand as it overflowed and spilled from his cup, quickly snapping him back to earth in the process before he eagerly gulped down the crisp refreshing liquid. 




The glass quickly ran empty and Daniel was just as quick to stick it back under the faucet to refill it once more until it was filled to the brim just below the point of spilling, to which he downed the glass with just as much force as the one before it, but still Daniel felt no relief from his apparent pains. 



Foregoing the glass this time Daniel simply stuck his mouth under the faucet and desperately gulped down mouthfuls of the chilled water that flowed from the tap, lapping up as much as he could for the time being until he and his body were satisfied and satiated by the refreshing water. 




Standing back Daniel had to catch his breath for a second after spending so long practically drowning himself in the kitchen sink that he became lightheaded, “Uughhhhh…I really am going insane aren’t I” he asked himself before leaning over and cupping the water in his hands. 



Splashing the cool water on his face over and over again a few times Daniel tried his best to ground himself in reality feeling as though there may be just a slim possibility that he could save himself, “Who’d have thought that it’d come to this” he said before looking over at the counter to see that the strange looking remote was still sitting where he had left it. 



“Sighhhhh, I’m just kidding myself aren’t I” he asked himself as he patted his face down with a spare paper towel before walking over and looking at the strange remote for a moment or two, “Gahhh this stupid thing” he said to himself before picking it up and eyeing it back to front. 




“You did this didn’t you” he said to the remote in an accusatory tone reminiscent of many of the crime shows he had seen before when the main character finally finds the culprit, “Great now I’m talking to inanimate objects damnit” he said aggravated with himself that he had stooped so low as to even consider talking to random things in the house. 



“Sigh…like I needed anything else wrong with my life” Daniel said deflated and defeated as he took a seat in the barstool closest to him before setting the remote facing down on the counter top, unknowingly depressing a button in the process, “Ughhhh…I just need a break from everything” he said before a sudden clack was heard behind him. 




This caught his attention and made him turn his head around to see what the noise was and, to his surprise, found nothing, albeit not the usual nothing out of the ordinary but instead he saw literally nothing on the wall where the large tv was sitting just earlier. 



Daniel jumped up in surprise when he noticed what was wrong, immediately thinking that he and Lois had or even worse were in the process of being robbed, and slowly walked over to where the tv was previously sat mounted against the wall and noticed that there were four holes in the drywall where the appliance used to be. 



With shaking hands Daniel reached up and touched one of the holes almost as if he were inspecting them for any signs of tampering or damage or really anything along those lines that might indicate that somebody else was in the house with them, and then that’s when we felt it. 




Brushing up against his big toe, Daniel felt a strange object sat down on the floor and, through the light shining in from the kitchen, he looked down and saw what looked like a phone with an electrical cord running from the back of it over to an outlet that the tv had been plugged into. 



With his breath caught in his throat, Daniel knelt down and picked up the oddly placed object and began looking it over before eventually coming to the insane conclusion that this little thing, this tiny phone sized object that he held comfortably in his hands, was in actuality their tv. 



He couldn’t believe it, it should’ve been impossible, it seemed like his mind was beginning to slip up once again, it felt like he truly was on the brink of collapse, and it was all over a stupid remote, “*gasp*…wait a minute” Daniel said once a sudden spark of realization hit him. 




He had been pressing around with that remote when Lois suddenly sprouted her newly acquired floatation devices, and if he wasn’t wrong he was manhandling the remote again when their tv suddenly shrank into a pocket sized edition of telemundo. 



It had to be the remote, it just had to be, there wasn’t any other way Daniel could rationalize what was happening to him and what he was seeing other than the remote being behind it all, the remote had the power, the remote…changed everything it affected. 



This was amazing, this was revolutionary, this was unbelievable, and Daniel had it all to himself, something that kings and emperors to dictators and tyrants around the world could use to shape the world in their own image, something that captains and generals could use to turn the tides of wars, something that could improve the quality of life for millions of not billions of people everywhere, but most importantly it was something Daniel needed to learn how to use. 



The endless possibilities of what he could do ran through his mind, flashes of power, glimpses of total control over whatever he wanted, and the right to do so as he so chooses were literally at his fingertips with the push of a button. 



Daniel wasn’t aware of what he was dealing with, the power that he could weld in his hands at a moments notice was unfathomable to any normal human mind, but instead all he could think about was how long he had been dealing with the monotony of life and the dull averageness of everything and just how much things were going to change for him. 



But first things first he needed to know the ins and outs, what did what and how it worked, because if he didn’t he might have just used it to wipe his ass with, so Daniel quickly realized one very important thing. 



He needed to practice with this amazing little thing and he needed to practice good.