- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter starts a little slow to set up some BIG  things for the next couple of chapters. In the middle it gets into a little bit of exposition about Jen’s powers. And I tried to end with some good action. I have never written anything involving insertion and the last third or so of this chapter is mainly centered around that. I hope I did a decent job. Feedback is much appreciated!

It’s been 2 months since Nat and Jen had started dating. During that time they had gone out almost every single day. They have gone to the movies, museum dates, walks on Central Park, brunch, they even went skydiving 2 weeks ago. There were also a few kinky nights in between similar to their first night together. Through all this time they had talked about their lives, beliefs and values. Their love for each other had grown beyond what most people experience in a lifetime. It was something out of a movie. Today was a very special day. Jennifer was moving in with Natalie.


Jennifer had her own keys now. She stood outside of Jen’s building staring at the front door while reminiscing about her last couple of months with who she strongly believed to be the love of her life. She had a small shoe box on one hand, and the key to the front door on the other. She made her way in and upstairs, finally she made it to Nat’s apartment. She took off her shoes by the entrance and left them with the rest by the door.


“We’re here babe!” Jen said seemingly to herself. She proceeded to place her little shoe box on top of the living room table and spoke out loud again.


“Ok honey, are you ready to help me unpack? Hey hey hey! Stop that, babe! We are not doing that right now haha come on at least lets get half of my stuff out of the box!”


She reached inside her bra and using her index finger and thumb she took out a half an inch tall Nat out of there. Jen placed Nat on her right palm and grew her to 6 inches tall. Nat sat down by the edge of Jen’s hand with her feet dangling rhythmically as she grabbed Jen’s index finger and planted several kisses on it.


“Yes babe, I guess you are right. It’s just that I was enjoying the trip so much, you know?”


Nat then slid down from Jen’s palm, initiating a long fall into the ground. In an instant she was now standing in front of Jen now back to her full height.


“I can’t believe how easy it was for you to move here! When you told me we could literally move all of your stuff inside this box I felt so dumb for not even considering that as a possibility!” Nat said as she removed her shoes and left them by the door just like Jen had done a minute ago. Nat had a strong policy against wearing their dirty shoes inside the apartment since they bring tons of filth with them.


“I mean, I’ve been using my size changing for years, I am used to incorporating it in most aspects of my life!”


Jen opened the shoe box revealing dozens of smaller boxes inside of it and all of her little furniture, her 1 inch TV, her computer setup, half a dozen electric guitars, speakers and tons of stuff more.


They spent the next few hours placing the now 85 inch TV in their bedroom, Jen carrying it around and following Nat’s guidance to set it up perfectly aligned like it weighted nothing, unpacking the boxes full of clothes and shoes, setting up a little studio in the spare room Nat had had empty since she moved in here. Finally, they were done just in time for dinner.


“And done! We officially live together, my love!”


Jen said enthusiastically after throwing herself on the bed to finally get some rest. She let out a sigh of relief now that they were done. Nat threw herself right beside Jen and planted a loud big kiss on her cheek.


“So babe, what do you think about a bath to freshen up before a nice dinner to commemorate this day? I could go grab some wine from the kitchen and we can relax for a bit in my bathtub.”


“Oh baby, I’d love that.”


The first thing they did was of course, take a shower each. They don’t want to get all filthy and sweaty inside the bathtub and sit in a stew of your own dirt, right? And they were never big fans of showering together. They tried it a couple of times, but honestly, it is not for everyone, movies certainly make it seem better than it really is.



After they were both freshly showered and just wearing their underwear, Jen went straight into the bathroom to set up their bath and Nat went to get the wine. Nat made it to the kitchen and started looking for her little stool to reach the bottle because she kept them stored on top of her very high kitchen cabinets 8 feet off the ground. She then remembered using it multiple times while unpacking to store some of Jen’s stuff in many high places scattered around the apartment.


“Damn it where did I put it? Hey Jen! I can’t find my stool! Can you give me a little help?”


“Sure thing honey! There you go!” Replied the distant sound of Jen’s voice muffled by the walls between them and the loud noise of water filling up the tub.


Nat started to steadily gain height until she stopped at 8 feet tall. Quite the generous boost. She reached the wine with ease now, opened the bottle, grabbed a pair of wine glasses and went straight to the bathroom. After ducking under the bathroom door she saw Jen sitting on the edge of the tub using one hand to play with the rising water. Nat gave Jen her glass and poured a generous amount in it and then did the same for herself.


At this point of their relationship Nat had already normalized being larger and smaller a lot. She had gotten used to it to the point where she was never getting dizzy anymore, and being a little smaller or a little bigger was not a big deal for her either. It was with more extreme sizes that she still felt quite the rush just by existing at those sizes like back when she was inside Jen’s bra. It was not everyday that she got to become half an inch tall. But regardless of size, combining whatever scale with interacting with her partner was what never got old. Her walking around her apartment at 8 feet tall? Whatever. Sex at even just 7 feet tall, or 5 feet tall? Magical. So it was understandable how it was a big bummer when her afternoon of being squeezed against a building size tit was cut short earlier today.


“Alright babe, bath’s ready.” Jen said as she placed her glass of wine on the floor and stood up.


Jen started undressing, which was Nat’s queue to do the same. As they both got undressed they started shrinking, Nat doing so much more rapidly than Jen. In the past they had bathed together already. Since they were a pair of statuesque women, those times Jen would shrink them both to 80% of their natural sizes, for them to fit very comfortably but still not too small for them to feel like they were bathing together since that’s the whole point, leaving them standing at 4’10 for Jen and 5’ even for Nat. It was impressive how much control Jen had over her power. She was shrinking them both at different speeds, to different target sizes, while she was getting undressed and all that without breaking a sweat. This was as simple as breathing for her. This made sense though. Jen had told her in the past about how complicated it had been for her to get any amount of control over her power.


Jen had told her that the first few weeks of her awakening her power she would sit in the middle of her room trying to change her size by very specific amounts and then she would measure herself to confirm. At first she would try to go from 6 feet down to 5 feet and end up growing a few inches. She would often end up getting frustrated and that would trigger her to grow even further seemingly outside of her control. Most of her broken stuff was due to her trying to learn how to control her power and failing constantly. With time she became able to at least consistently control the direction of her size change, but the amounts were still cryptic to her. She tried to grow to 6’6 and end up being 10’. 


And what Nat finds impossible to understand is the fact that in order for Jen to nail the sizes she targeted she had to “learn to feel size”. According to Jen it is like trying to be able to tell the ambient temperature just by feeling it. Imagine being able to precisely tell today it is 70 degrees fahrenheit. Not 71, not 69, not even 70.0001. Exactly 70 degrees. With time, a lot of it and hard work, Jen was able to feel size. It took her 5 months to consistently have a precision of half an inch, and she says that it was another year for her to nail microscopic scales. That means that when she grows to 7 feet tall, that is not 7 feet plus 1 micrometer. That is 7 feet tall, period.


And not to mention how Jen eventually discovered that she was able to change the size of any object she wanted. That was a whole nother training arc for her. Then she trained changing multiple objects at once. She says that she can change nearly a hundred at the same time. All at different speeds, different target sizes, most of them outside of her view.


Jen understands feels and understands scale in a way that no one else could ever hope to even imagine in a hundred years. What she does and the way she handles it, is indistinguishable from magic. And when Nat tells her that she’s mastered it, Jen tells her that to this day she trains. Jen claims that there’s things that she still needs to improve upon, and others that she does not yet understand. Nat can’t imagine what it must be like to have power like that of Jen’s.

 

Back to the present. Jen and Nat had taken their underwear off and shrunk to 80% their regular sizes just like in their previous baths. They went in with their now even more generous amount of wine given how shrinking alcohol was considered a crime between them and as soon as they were both in the bathtub they let out a loud sigh in unison, enjoying the feeling of the nice hot water engulfing their bodies. They relaxed for a good while. They each had a book on top of their respective sides ready for the occasion. They enjoyed spending time together, even when they were not even interacting at all. Not many people get to enjoy just being beside one another, letting time pass. After about 20 minutes of silent reading Nat reached for Jen’s calf under the water and just started caressing her. Jen knew how her lover always went insane for her legs so she decided to give her a little present. 


Jen started to grow larger, the water level going up noticeably as she did. She stopped at 6’8. At this height it was easy for her to just take her left leg out of the water and rest her ankle on the edge of the tub. With her foot flat against the fall behind Nat, her calf was now resting against Nat’s cheek. The other leg also had a new place to rest. Jen simply took her right foot and gently placed it on Nat’s stomach. They both placed their books down by their little tables outside the tub and Nat started kissing Jen’s calf while she felt Jen’s toes playfully move up and down against her abdomen. After a couple of minutes Jen broke the peaceful silence.


“Hey Nat, let’s say we want to, I don’t know. Disappear into a wooden cabin upstate for a few days. When would you be able to take a few days off work?” 


“Oh planning a romantic getaway? I love it, yes! I think I could get them to let me work remotely for a week if I tell them I have a family emergency. Everyone knows my parents live in Fresno so it should be pretty easy!”


“Good! I haven’t reserved anything yet, but I have the perfect spot so as soon as you can get them to give you the remote work pass I can get it all sorted out, honey.”


“And where are you taking me, babe?”


“Oh you are going to love it. It is fairly far away though. Almost 3 hour drive from here. But the air is fresh, smells nice, unlike the city, there’s a huge lake right in front of the cabin, and best of all, there’s not a single soul in a 10 mile radius.”


“Wait, really?”


“Oh, really” Jen gave her The Look.


“So am I finally going to see you break the 25 feet barrier!”


“Yup. This is actually the spot where I broke my record. I don’t want to grow any larger than that though, so don’t get your hopes up about me smashing that record, ok? We don’t want to be on the news, it is already kind of stupid to take the risk if I’m quite honest, but hell it’s been so long since I had the chance to get bigger than what our apartments could let me.”


“Yeah, I get it Jen, but I was not going to insist hehe, seeing you at 25 feet tall wanting to burst out of your room’s walls was one of the most arousing things I’ve ever experienced, so you don’t really have to break your 400 feet tall record to make me impressed.”


“Oh and you’ll be coming up with me at some point! And I am going down to normal after that! It will also be my first time in front of an actual giant woman. Also imagine us, you, me, 200 feet tall, taking a relaxing bath in the lake, the fresh air blowing our hair. The water won’t be anywhere as nice as this one haha. I hope you can handle a cold bath.”


“Are you kidding me? I’ll put up with anything if I can get to be so big!”



“And there’s also another thing I think we should try, Nat. This is something new that I don’t even know if I can even do. But I have a feeling about it. I think I can do it, and I’d rather try doing it in the middle of nowhere. I don’t want to risk it here in the city.”


“Oh wow, why so much mystery? Come on, don't just leave me like that! Tell me what this is! Sounds exciting!”


“Well, I can make you grow or shrink. But I think it might be possible for me to make YOU capable of growing and shrinking by yourself. It’s hard to explain, but you know how you were the first person I ever resized other than myself? Well at first I thought it was like doing so with anything else. Me, my clothes, food, anything else. But I don’t know if it is because you are a living, breathing person or maybe it is you specifically, but the more I resize you, the more I find myself feeling something there when I connect with your size. I think that maybe you have it in you, maybe I can give it to you. I am not sure what it is but there’s something in there that has called my attention. And the only way to find out, as always, is for me to go reach for whatever that is. That’s how I discovered I could resize anything, you know? And of course if I could give you control over your size that would mean that we would need you to be as far away from anything and anyone as possible just to be safe.”


“Jen, if this works that would be incredible!”


Nat jumped up with excitement at just the slightest possibility of maybe, having the smallest chance of ever having the ability to resize herself.


“Oh my god I promise I will learn as quickly as possible! I mean you have done the hardest part already haven’t you? You have figured it all out by yourself, and bow I could have a teacher! I mean it would definitely be a much smoother process! I bet I can get it to a decently controlled level if we have a week to train there!”


“Hey hey baby, I know this sounds exciting. But let’s keep our enthusiasm in check okay? Our main goal for this trip is to spend some quality time together, secondly, fuck each other’s brains out at scales we have never experienced before, and a huge plus would come if this manages to work, but only if. Sorry babe, I just don’t want to get you to feel like this is guaranteed. I have no idea what this feeling I have is all about, ok?”


“Oh, yeah. I… i guess you are right. I shouldn’t get my hopes up too much. It’s fine. Whew I just pictured myself becoming… well like you. It sounded really exciting, that’s all.”


“Ow let’s not end our bath on a sour note, babe. Why don’t you tell me what you want to do right now? I mean, we are having a warm bath, already naked, come on, everything is set up. Just tell me, how big? How small? Which of us? Let me please my gorgeous girlfriend however she wants.”


“Really! Oh my god yes! I have always wanted to shrink during bath time! I have the perfect idea for this! First of all, you need to be uhm… I think 6 feet tall is perfect for what I have in mind!”


“Oh damn, you really get happy when I give you the keys haha, ok, 6 feet tall it is..”


Jen shrunk rapidly to her regular height, making the water shake a little due to how it wasn’t as slow as when she grew to 6’6.


“And now as for me, I want to shrink every 5 minutes. First by half, then one fourth, then one eighth and so on and so forth.”


“Oh , that’s quite the path. And how many shrink spurts do you want to have?”


“Let’s make it 5!”


“Nat, are you sure? Your previous record was 5 milliliters. This will make you a hundred times smaller than that. This would make me around 40 thousand times bigger than you.”


“Yes! That’s exactly what I want! And you said you would please your gorgeous girlfriend so there’s no going back! Oh and I want to order you around a bit since you are so cooperative today hehe. I am going to be so small that I’ll need some help to move around this ocean.”


“Okay, okay, you are the boss, I get it. So do you have any other requests before your first shrink?” 


“No, that’s it. Now hit me!”


Nat would often overestimate both her capabilities and how good her ideas were. 2 weeks ago while having sex, Jen asked Nat if she would be down to shrink down to 6 inches tall and get inside her vagina herself. And that if she felt comfortable, Jen could even use her as a human dildo. Nat’s eyes sparkled with joy when she heard this proposition. She had already fantasized about this exact scenario but was building up the courage to ask Jen. Lucky for her they always think alike. Turns out they both loved it. But was this enough for Nat? Of course not. The next day she was off work so she asked Jen the wildest thing.


“You seriously want that Nat? I mean, it will be hard to breathe. And for how long did you say?”


“Just a few hours! But you have to be out in public! Walking, moving, go get lunch, going shopping! And in the meantime I will be doing my magic.” Nat said with the most devilish smile Jen had ever seen. 


“You really are a kinky silly girl haha! Ok I’m in! But a few hours is a lot longer than you realize I think, babe. If you ever want out just hit me 5 times in quick succession repeatedly, I’ll recognize the pattern.”


Apparently Nat’s idea was to shrink down to 1 inch tall and be inside Jen’s underwear for hours. Rubbing herself against Nat’s clit whenever she felt like it. Also masturbating by herself while being down there. Apparently she was very into the idea of having Jen going about her day and then having her try to hold her growing arousal, even a big orgasm in public. So Nat stripped, shrunk down to just an inch tall and…


“Remember, 5 times, ok?”


Nat gave her a pair of minuscule thumbs up, and then she was placed in her resting place for the next few hours. At first things were extremely fun for Nat. For the first half an hour she just rubbed herself against her lover's labia. And then when she noticed she was speaking with someone Nat decided to give her first strike.


“Yeah so you guys have to walk in that direction if you then, WHOA!” Jen was helping a couple of tourists that were trying to get to the rockefeller center and in the middle of her giving instructions she felt Nat starting to stroke her clit quite intensely. As soon as she felt this her eyes opened wide and she let out a loud Whoa, almost screaming due to both the sudden pleasure and surprise. For a second her legs turned to jelly, her knees bent and a shiver went up her spine. She quickly did her best to regain composure and wasn’t doing a bad job, but this was a matter of time, she knew she would eventually lose. So she hurried to finish her conversation as politely as she could.


“Uhm, sorry guys I just sprained my ankle yesterday and the pain SUddenly HIT me just nowwww. I’m reallYYYyy sorry gUYS I have to go see my DOCtor.”


She did her best to come up with an excuse and explained herself between shivers and her voice going higher and lower in volume and pitch as she did. She awkwardly walked away leaving a confused pair of tourists behind.


“Why is everyone in this city so fucking weird?” Jen heard one of them crying out loud as she rushed to the nearest alley to hide from the crowd.


“What the fuck babe, that was so embaaAAArassing. Stop it! AHHH”


Jen was seemingly talking to her imaginary friend in the middle of a dark alley with a whispery but angry voice. Jen’s legs gave up on her all of a sudden, she fell on her butt and had to cover her mouth with both hands to stop herself from moaning out loud. She was actually loving every second of this. Having her partner making her on the edge of cumming right in public, out of her control, everything made her extremely aroused, not only Nat’s tiny body making her extremely wet. 


“Oh fuck, babe! Come on don’t you think that’s a little too much? I… I came in the middle of a damn alley! Now I have to go change of, buy some clothes. Hey wait, are you okay down there? If you are drowning in there then don’t move.”


Nat rolled her eyes to such a silly idea.


“Wait, no, that’s dumb. If you are fine, hit me 3 times.”


Now Jen felt her labia being hit 3 times by the tiny fists that just made her came a second ago.


“Well, good to know you are okay, but come on Nat, do you have any idea of how embarrassing this is? I mean if you waaaAAAnt Mmmmmm okok I will shut up. You win.”


The next thing Jen did was walk into the next clothing store she saw and bought the first skirt and panties she found that were half decent for her taste. She went to the changing room to put her new clothes on and have a little chat with Nat. Nat took her skirt and panties off and threw them inside a plastic bag. In the process of undressing her lower half she grabbed the little Nat from down her pussy and placed her on top of a little chair inside her changing booth.


“Babe, that was so embarrassing! I could tell how everyone was aware of… the smell of me cumming in my clothes!”


“Come on babe this is all part of the fun! And I am just getting started, so you better up your game unless you want to cum in public again!”


“So easy to say that when you are not the one getting her clit stroked in the middle of a conversation!” She sighed. “But I have to give it to you. This is so fucking hot.” Jen said with a little shame on her face.


“I told you! Now, are you putting me back in there with those new ugly panties you have on your hand or what?”


“This is the least ugly one I could find!” 


Jen grabbed her tiny troublemaker and placed back where she belonged. Everything sounds amazing so far. But as Jen said before going with this plan, a few hours can be a very long time. The truth was that it got a bit old fairly quickly after this first incident. Yes, the fun kept going for the next hour or so, with Nat making Jen trip over her own feet as she walked, make an emergency exit when she was quietly moaning in the middle of a crowded train, at one point Jen even had to buy an emergency slice of pizza just to get to use the restroom and bite her purse as she tried to drown her moaning. But after that amazing hour, without talking to anyone, without your phone, and your only stimulus being a clit that is half the size of your entire body and is fairly exhausting to try and stimulate constantly, well, you just want to get out. The only problem is that due to Nat steadily and very slowly decreasing the intensity and frequency of her attacks, Jen eventually even forgot what she had agreed with Nat.


Nat had probably banged her fist against Jen’s pussy with the 5 hit rapid succession they agreed upon for the past 45 minutes and she then finally gave up, even falling asleep. After 15 minutes of absolute inactivity Jen noticed that Nat hadn’t done anything in quite a while. And then it clicked.


“Oh fuck babe, I am sorry I just realized you were trying to ask me to get you out of there. I actually thought that you were just out of ideas and just never noticed that you were making the signal. I assume you fell asleep, but if you can hear me I am walking towards the bathroom to get you out of there.”


Took her 5 minutes to get to the nearest restroom and rescue ger little girlfriend. After waking her up Jen profusely apologized and explained herself.


“Jen what the hell, how could you forget?”


“I am sorry, baby I really am! It’s just that I lost track of you since you insisted that I should go about my day and well, I did and just forgot of the 5 hits. I really am sorry, honey.”


“Meh it’s okay. To be fair I said it would be a few hours and I was exhausted in less than two, so it’s also understandable since I made you expect much more from the little old me.”


“Thanks for not being mad at me Nat, next time I’ll make sure to remember! Here, I have some baby wipes and your clothes in my pocket. I brought them just in case.”


Jen grew Nat to 5 inches tall and gave her a couple of baby wipes to wash herself, since if she would have grown to her full height without doing so she would be a 6’3 woman whos entire body smelled like a giant woman came all over her, and you don’t want to be that person when riding the train. After washing herself and now smelling like a flesh baby Jen grew Nat back to normal and grew her clothes as well for her to change.


“Hey, the lows were fairly low, but the higgs were amazing, right? Hehe” Said Nat with optimism, trying to break the ice.


“Haha yes, that’s a way to put it.” Jen tilted her hed up and planted a little kiss on her lover’s lips.


“Hehe, you smell like fresh baby. I should use these on you before bed to have you smell like this from time to time.”


“You really like the smell of baby wipes, huh?”


“Come on, Nat, who doesn’t?”


That, back then, was a perfect example of how things could sometimes not go quite as planned when these two were experimenting or thinking outside of the box. But hey unexpected things such as these are what keep life exciting, right? Now they are in a bathtub and Nat is about to shrink down to about 1/40,000th of her size. Not much can go wrong, can it?