- Text Size +

After having the best night of her life, Nat was woken up by the sunlight falling down on her face. She was bare naked, and there was no sign of Jen. Had it all been a dream? It probably was, right? She sat on the edge of her bed, her feet touching the cold floor sending a shiver through her spine. She stood up and walked to her drawers and grabbed a bra and some panties and as she started making her way out of her room she noticed that Jen’s clothes were still down on her floor, proving at least that Jen was actually real and that she had spent the night with her, but was the rest real as well?


“Jen? Are you there?” Nat called out before opening her bedroom door. And to her surprise, an answer came back immediately.


“Hey Nat! I’m in the kitchen! I just made some coffee. I have yours ready!”


Nat was relieved that Jen hadn’t just left like it was just a one night stand. She also was eager to ask Jen about last night. She needed to know if the best night of her life had actually happened as she remembered. Nat walked out of her room and at the distance she saw Jen in her underwear as well, holding two cups of coffee. 


“Good morning, gorgeous. I just woke up a few minutes ago and thought you may want a cup of coffee to start the day and maybe just chat a little.”


“Yeah, thanks Jen, morning coffee is always nice.”


Nat replied as she walked towards her kitchen. When she finally made it to where Jen was she noticed that Jen was shorter than her, 6 feet tall by her estimation, so everything seemed… normal? As Nat grabbed the cup of coffee from Jen’s hand her thoughts were interrupted by Jen tilting her face up and giving her a gentle kiss on her cheek.


“So, about last night, Jen…”


“Oh it was magical, wasn’t it?”


“Well, yes! I definitely felt like that. Great choice of words, actually. But I am a little… confused about what I think happened.”


Nat was doing her best trying to bring up what happened a few hours ago in her bedroom.


“You think you imagined it? Well, you are wide awake and perfectly sober, Nat. So believe me when I tell you that yes…” 


Jen started to grow larger in front of her just as she did last night, but a lot quicker this time, becoming a head taller than Nat in a few seconds. 


“… It all happened just as you remember, shorty.”


Jen gave her a cute smile from above while she caressed Nat’s cheek with the back of her hand, and then shrunk back down to 6 feet tall.


“But, how? How is this possible? How are you able to do this?”


“Well, I really have no idea how, Nat. I just know I can and believe me when I tell you, it was extremely hard for me to believe it as well when I found out about it. At first I thought I had gone insane and that I was just hallucinating! But eventually I just accepted it. Oh and learning to control it was such a pain in the ass! I broke so many things in the process. One time I accidentally demolished my car, another time I was unable to turn back to my regular size for days! And that one was very scary since it was the first time I had been able to shrink. I thought I was going to live the rest of my life at the size of a barbie doll!”


“You can also get smaller? And wait, you said you demolished your car? How big did you get to be able to do that?”


“Yes, I can change my size in both directions. Look!”


In the blink of an eye Jen had shrunk down until the top of her head could barely reach Nat’s hips.


“Do I look cute or what?” Jen laughed out loud like a child having fun showing her parents her latest trick. She seemed so enthusiastic about sharing her story with Nat. Jen placed her now comically large mug on the kitchen counter, which was now taller than her.


“And that time I crushed my car, I grew to something like 30 feet tall I think. I had never grown that much before but fortunately I was able to shrink back down. Thank god I was able to get a new car with my insurance!”


Seeing Jen becoming the size of a literal child in an instant was surreal. She kept her same body proportions as before, which actually made her seem even smaller than a kid of her same height. Nat got down on one knee to get a better look at the cute little woman before her, and still, she was a head taller than her.


“Jen, you are so little! You are not even 4 feet tall!”


“3’6 to be precise! And Nat, this is nothing. I can get so much smaller than this. So small that you can’t even begin to imagine such scales! Maybe one day I will show you! It is something beyond your imagination, believe me.”


“Oh my god how much smaller can you get? And also how big can you get? And what do you mean you will show me one day?”


After asking her multiple questions, Nat was suddenly staring at Jen’s stomach. Jen had grown back to 6 feet tall in an instant. That meant that Jen was probably able to change sizes at any speed she wanted. Nat stood back up recovering from the sudden disorientation that came with Jen’s size changes.


“Well my underwear has been growing and shrinking with me, right? That’s because I can alter the size of anything beyond just myself! That took some time to figure out. I was bursting out of my clothes and also drowning in them for a whole year. So yeah, I can show you what it’s like down there as I mentioned. But don’t worry Nat, I will never mess with your size unless you ask me to or give me explicit permission to do so. Consent is something I strongly believe in.”


“Can… I see?”


“Hell yeah! Nat you are incredible! I didn’t think you would be so curious about it this quickly! Just tell me what size and I will slowly get you there. It is slightly disorienting at first, so don’t freak out if you feel funny like you are falling or flying, just concentrate on keeping your balance and you’ll be fine! I will go slowly so that you don’t get dizzy. So what’s it going to be? Do you want to go up, or down?”


“Uhm, yeah. I understand. Keep my balance, got it. Well, I already told you I like tall girls, but I also enjoy being tall myself. I have always been curious what it would be like to be even taller, you know? So what about 6’5? Nothing crazy. I just don’t know what to expect so maybe just 2 inches will be enough.”


“2 inches up it is! But hey, you will enjoy it a lot more if you hold me in your arms. Feeling someone get bigger or smaller while you hold them never gets old for me. Trust me, you will love this.”


Jen grabbed Nat’s hands and wrapped her arms around her waist. Now they were holding each other tightly.Then Nat started feeling a slight tingle across her entire body. It was something she had never felt before. She felt every cell in her body gently vibrate in unison. Also she felt Jen’s skin sliding against hers as her hands grew larger ever so slightly, as her stature increased. Surprisingly, she didn’t feel any dizziness like the one Jen mentioned. And after a few seconds the tingling was over and her skin had settled against the now slightly smaller girl in front of her.


“Oh shit that was awesome! I could feel my entire body being like… massaged? It is so hard to explain! Like I was kind of aware of every cell in my body for a moment! And you were so right! Feeling you get slightly smaller in my arms felt so surreal!”


Jen smiled looking up at Nat’s excited expression.


“Want to try going a little bigger maybe?”


“Oh yeah! You said you were 7’6 last night, right? Well, what about a foot taller than that? Let’s get to 8’6! My ceiling is 9 feet high so I won’t hit my head, no need to worry about that! I want to see what it’s like to be even larger than what you were!”


“You will definitely get quite dizzy from growing that much, is that okay? I will make sure you don’t fall and break anything, you have nothing to worry about, just letting you know.”


“I can handle it! I didn’t get dizzy or disoriented at all just now! Come on, hit me!”


“Up you go, big girl!”


Nat’s body started to expand in all directions once again, but this time it was much quicker. In just 5 seconds she was a heat taller than Jen and the growth was not even halfway done. Nat felt her soles slowly expanding against the floor. Jen was not just looking shorter, but smaller in every way. Jen’s head was getting littler beneath her own, her hands felt smaller and smaller by the second, covering progressively less of Nat’s skin as she rose. The ceiling was coming down on her, the entire room and everything it contained was shrinking around her. After 15 seconds of growth and ecstasy she stopped rising. The decently tall woman in front of her was now below her breasts hugging her with her face against her stomach. Jen’s breasts pressed against Nat’s upper pelvic area. Nat had her hands on the back of Jen’s head, engulfing it like a small volleyball, her feet dwarfed Jen’s by a huge margin. 6 feet tall had never looked or felt so small. She looked up above her and saw the ceiling nearly on her face. It felt slightly claustrophobic being enclosed in such tight room.


“See, Jen? Piece of cake! I bet I could handle much more than…”


Nat suddenly felt her head spinning . It was like suddenly being hit with a sonic blast that smashed her eardrums and made her lose her balance completely. Nat started falling back, about to fall on top of her living room small table and most likely obliterate it in the process. After tilting a good 25 degrees back like a tree on its way down, she stopped in an instant. Her right arm completely extended going down directly ending on Jen’s hands holding hers. Jen had stopped her fall with ease by just holding Nat’s hand, holding her like the leaning tower of Pisa. Jen gave her a cute smile from all the way down where she stood.


“See? I told you! Don’t worry it always passes in just a few seconds. I’ll hold you. Feel free to stand up properly whenever you feel you can.”


It took just a moment for Nat to regain her balance and she adjusted her stance. Again looming over tiny little Jen just like before.


“Wow, now that I remember, you felt extremely strong yesterday when we were having sex, and now you just prevented me from falling as if I was light as a feather!”


“Haha well yeah, I am pretty strong as what I think is a side effect from my size changing abilities! I am always as strong as if I was at my maximum height! It’s not as if I would crush everything I touch though. It is more like I can use my strength as if I could just apply as little or as much of it as I want! Although I did crush a few doorknobs in the process of learning how to control my strength.”


“That is insane! So you have to be the strongest human alive! And speaking of, are you finally going to tell me how big you can get? Curiosity is consuming me!”


“Well, it is kind of a long story to fully explain that part. Why don’t we sit down and drink our coffee as I give you the complete explanation?”


“Oh of course! Sounds fine to me. But I think my coffee is a little too small for me to…”


Jen interrupted her by extending the now scaled up cup of coffee in her hand. It looked silly how huge it was on Jen’s small hand, it even seemed bigger than Nat remembered. Jen had also resized Nat’s couch up for them to go sit down in the living room.


“Here’s your coffee. I made it extra large for you!”


“Your powers are ridiculously convenient, you know?” Nat said laughing


“Oh they definitely are!”


They both sat down on the couch, Jen looking more like a small child now that she was sitting on such an oversized couch.


“Ok so, let me start from the beginning. It was my 23rd birthday, so almost 3 years ago. That morning I remember waking up by what felt like being hit by lightning. To this day I think that was the sign of me unlocking my powers, but I can’t be sure. That painful feeling only lasted a fraction of a second though, as soon as I felt it and jumped up from my bed in pain, it was already gone. I even thought I had imagined it. As soon as that happened the weird things started happening. I started my day by brushing my teeth. Well, by trying to brush my teeth. First I noticed how everything I interacted with kept feeling like it was so much lighter, sometimes even stupidly fragile, like my tooth brush which I snapped in half on my hand as soon as I started brushing my teeth. I threw it in the garbage and I overshot by a mile, the two pieces of my toothbrush smashing against the wall. It was obviously something unsettling for me. I decided to take a shower hoping that it would help me calm down and either help me figure out what happened or maybe just forget about it. I got into the shower and as a 6 foot tall woman living in a small New York City apartment I always felt like my shower head was too low. Just like every morning I was imagining how nice it would be to have a shower head that was not right in front of my face. After I washed the shampoo from my hair and opened my eyes I noticed the shower head now well over a foot over my head. The plastic holder for my soap which was previously at hip height for me was now coming up to my breasts. That scared the shit out of me and I fell on my butt. I had lived in this apartment for almost a year and I knew where my shower head and everything else was supposed to be, so I immediately jumped to the conclusion that I had shrunk! I rushed out of the shower completely naked running across my apartment. I rushed to my toolbox to grab a measuring tape, noticing everything around me being so much bigger as I ran. I just ignored everything that indicated that I had shrunk, I couldn’t believe or accept it. Finally, I had my measuring tape and measured away. 4’8 it read. I was freaked out beyond anything I had ever been. I started hyperventilating, anxiety overwhelmed me. I closed my eyes trying to wake up from what I thought was a nightmare. In the middle of my crisis I suddenly hit my head and fell to the floor. I felt defeated. But how had I hit my head? Against what? I was on the floor staring at my ceiling and I thought: Oh! Maybe it really was a dream. I hit my head and I just woke up! Yes! That must be it! I stood back up and when I was halfway there I noticed everything was still the wrong size, but everything was so tiny now. I was on my knees, and my head was inches from reaching the ceiling.”


“Wait so your first growth spurt made you even bigger than I am now?” Asked Nat completely invested in Jen’s story.


“Yeah, I measured myself again, now I had to do so when lying down on the ground and used the tape on two separate segments to do so since it was just 9 feet long. Turns out I was exactly twice as tall as my regular height. I was 12 feet tall.”


“Holly shit you were huge!”


“Haha yeah, that’s what 12 feet tall seemed like to me at the time as well. To not bore you with my training montage segment, it took me a couple of days to get any semblance of control over my size. The first thing I found out was that I was able to grow to twice my regular size, and shrink down to half my regular size. That held true for a few weeks, until one day while I decided to shrink down in my kitchen to half my size to eat the largest pizza slice that 1 dollar could ever buy. So I thought about shrinking to my minimum size, 3 feet tall, right? Well, no. That day I shrunk further down. Way smaller. It was nowhere near scary to me anymore, but still it came as a huge surprise. After measuring myself it turned out that I had shrunk to 1’6, or ¼ my regular size.”


“Wow! So now you were able to grow to r times larger, right?”


“My exact thoughts! I made sure to clear my living room and sat down in the middle of it. Mind you, completely naked since at this point I was only able to affect my own size. It was a success. Measuring me was a lot harder to confirm this time around. I ended up being so big now that even while sitting down my feet were against the wall, my neck twisted with the side of my head pressing hard against the ceiling, each one of my hands reaching opposite walls of the room. To give you more context, your 6’3 would barely reach my knees. So how did I measure myself to confirm? Well I figured out that I could only measure a smaller segment of my body at regular size and maximum size and see if the scales would be correct. So my feet were just a bit over 10 inches long at regular height, so I measured and yes, checked out, my feet were now 3 and a half feet long.”


“And what caused your ability to, well, grow stronger?”


“To this day I don’t know.”


“Wow, so you are able to grow to 24 feet tall? That’s gigantic!”


Jen bursted out laughing.


“I am not done yet, silly! But no, that’s not my maximum size, and 1’6 is not my minimum. That was just the first time that my range doubled. To this day my range doubles once again on seemingly random days.”


“Just the first time? And it doubles every time?”


“Yes! It is always double without fail.”


“And how many times has it happened?” Nat asked with great curiosity, but also fear. A factor of two might not sound like a lot, but she know that you don’t have to multiply things by 2 too many times to start reaching tremendously big numbers.


“Hehe. 57 times as of today. I have obviously never grown to my maximum height because that would destroy almost everything we know, so I always check my range by going down to my minimum size!”


Nat’s heart sank as soon as she heard that number. 57 times? She would have been scared of Jen if she even said 8. That would make her capable of growing taller than the empire state. But 57? She started doing some rough math in her mind, but the scales quickly became hard to even fathom. If you take a 6 foot tall woman and double her in size 23 times she would be roughly 2,000 miles larger than the diameter of the earth. By the time she doubles the 30th time she’s larger than the sun. And that’s barely a little over halfway through the doubling in sizes. And then Nat remembered how Jen said that she has the strength of her maximum size at all times. Her control over it must be beyond comprehension then. If Jen wanted she could punch the ground below her and reduce the earth to nothing and it would be barely a fraction of her strength.


Nat’s mind went from being fascinated about Jen’s power a minute ago, to now being absolutely terrified of her. There she was, so little, just 6 feet tall in front of her imposing 8’6. And she felt Microscopic. Insignificant. She was nothing. Everything she had ever now, was nothing to Jen. And there she was, telling her story so nonchalantly, she had normalized it to a point where she didn’t care about the power she held. And Jen still acted like a regular person. She was very kind to the cab driver last night and gave him a generous tip after cracking jokes with him and wishing him a good night. She was just as nice with the staff at the restaurant. She told me herself that she would never alter my size without my consent. She was a goddess behaving like a mere mortal. A billionth of her power would corrupt anyone. Why was she so… normal?


All those last thought helped Nat calm down and the fear she felt slowly went away.


“Hellooo? Nat? Are you there, silly?”


Jen snapped her out of trance smiling up at her. Kind smile and playful voice tone.


“Oh sorry Jen, I was just… you know. Doing some math in my head. I mean. It is impossible for me to comprehend those scales. You were right. I just can’t wrap my mind around doubling or halving in size 57 times. You are like… god.”


“Hahahaha!” Jen laughed out loud at Nat’s last statement.


“Oh Nat I am nowhere near becoming a god! You really are silly!. No babe, I am just a regular girl who happens to have the ability to change size at will… among a few other abilities to compliment that hehe.”


“What do you mean nowhere near? You could hold the sun in the palm of your hand! Hell, the entire solar system and without being even close to your maximum size!”


“Well yes, I could. But growing that big would make me destroy the earth involuntarily. A god could phase through solid objects, I cannot. A god could rewind time to fix earth. Duplicate it. Create it back from literal nothingness. And Nat, I can’t do any of that. I struggle to get up in the morning. It is hard to remove grease stains. I cry every time I watch Brokeback Mountain. I feel joy every time I see a little kitten. I’m no goddess Nat. I am human.”


As Jen said what she felt her smile faded from her face. Slowly she started to look a little sad, even. Her voice cracked as she said she was human and a single tear came down her cheek. 


“You are the first one that I ever share this with. No one else knows. I actually planned to never tell anyone about it. But I felt a special connection with you Nat. I couldn’t help it and opened up to you. And I know you didn’t mean the god thing that way but I always was afraid of my power not because of how much I hold, but because how people would see me. I don’t want to be dehumanized by others. I know you meant something entirely different. I just wanted to tell you what I felt. Because I don’t want you to fall into that trap and see me as something other than your equal.”


Jen was now crying.


Nat rushed to Jen and hugged her with all of her strength. It wasn’t much strength for Jen after all, so she could do so without worrying. 


“I would never do anything to harm your little heart Jen. I understand what you are saying. You have nothing to worry about with me, okay? I actually feel the same way about our connection. You are someone like no other I ever met and I felt that way even before knowing about your abilities, remember? Back in the restaurant we both said it, and it wasn’t the alcohol talking either! I meant it. I want to keep exploring what we have together, Jen. I feel like we have so much ahead of us.”


Jen had wiped her tears away and had calmed down in Nat’s comforting embrace.


“Jen, what I am trying to say. What I want to ask is uhm. Would you be my girlfriend?”


Jen smiled looking up at Nat directly in the eye and let out a chuckle.


“You are so silly, Nat. I have never been asked like that before. I even thought that nobody did that anymore haha. Of course I want to be your girlfriend, silly!”


On that morning, they both had found exactly who they were looking for. They seemed perfect for each other so it was not a surprise how things turned up in the end. The end of this chapter of course. But there’s still much more of their story to be told.