- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

There is giantess content near the end of the chapter and there will be a ton more in the future. Most of the content in this first chapter is meant to introduce the main two characters and see them interact for the first time. 

It was an exciting day for Natalie, she was heading to her first date with Jennifer. They met through a dating app and after quickly getting along through texts they arranged this date.


Everyone who knew Natalie was very confused about why she had been single for such a long time. Standing at 6’3”, with a very slender but toned figure, waist long blonde hair and a gorgeous face with beautiful blue eyes, people would often assume that she was a model. Well, except for her multiple piercings and tattoos, since high profile models never get the freedom to customize their bodies in such ways. But still, her beauty was so hypnotizing that people would often still assume that modeling was her line of work. The reality was that she was a stereotypical software engineer with a monotone routine and a dorky, introverted personality. If she had stayed single for so long it was simply because she hadn’t met the right person yet, and not for a lack of trying. Most of her love interests would fade into obscurity after the first couple of dates for the most part due to how little chemistry she felt.


This time, Nat was feeling particularly optimistic about this date. It wasn’t hard for her to find someone with similar tastes and interests as her, such as reading, fitness, gaming or fashion. But texting with Jennifer had been very comforting because of how open, honest and funny she was. Jennifer was so welcoming. Beyond just having things in common, Jennifer made her feel comfortable, and safe in a way, the kind of feeling Nat had been looking for. Not to mention how attractive Jen was. Jennifer was probably the most beautiful girl she had ever matched with in a dating app. She was a beautiful asian girl with a similar build to hers, very dark hair that came down to her shoulders, a dazzling pair of amber colored eyes and very full lips. That combo had instantly caught her attention when she stumbled upon her profile. And to top it all off, she was fairly tall as well, standing at 6 feet tall. Still a fair bit shorter than Nat, but she had a thing for tall girls, so every inch counted, especially since it was extremely uncommon for her to find any other woman that was anywhere near as tall as her that she would also feel attracted to. 


Speaking of which, one of the toughest things for Nat to find in a partner was someone that would accept her more particular “tastes”. As if it wasn’t hard enough for her to find someone that she would feel comfortable with, Nat was also a very kinky person. The few times that she was lucky enough to bond with someone to the point of finally making it to bed, she would find them too vanilla for her to feel any sexual connection with them. For this reason she was still feeling a little hesitant about how far things could go with Jennifer. The one thing that gave her a slight sense of hope was that while texting Jen, Nat mentioned how nice it was to meet another tall woman to get along with so nicely, eventually confessing that she had a particular fondness for tall women. Jennifer took this very well by telling Nat that then she might just show up wearing her favorite high heels for their first date. This reaction wasn’t much, to be quite honest, but just enough to get Natalie hopeful about how well things could go.



---------


Nat got off her cab and waited for her date by the entrance of the place they agreed to meet. It was one of Nat’s favorite spots to go since the food and the drinks were quite delightful. Nat was wearing a fairly casual short, black dress with a matching black pair of flats. Her modest outfit was still able to shine thanks to her model-like figure and her piercings and tattoos adorning her body.


“Oh my god Nat, you look stunning”


Nat heard Jen’s voice coming from her left and turned to her direction as soon as she heard her. She saw the most gorgeous woman she had ever laid eyes upon. Jen was wearing a pink short dress with a pair of 6 inch black versace heels. Nat was at a loss of words with such sight. Jen was standing 3 inches taller than her with those heels. She really had a thing for tall girls.


“I’ll take that as a compliment!” Said Jen after Nat froze for nearly 10 seconds after seeing her date looking so spectacularly.


“Sorry, I… I just think you look incredible!”


“Well, I do think the same about you, Nat! I already had my breath taken away when I saw you from afar a few seconds ago, so don’t worry, I also get very nervous around pretty girls like yourself.”


Jen complimented Nat with a soothing smile.


“I am also guessing that you are not used to being the shorter one on your dates, aren’t you?”


Nat nodded, showing a little embarrassment. Jen grabbed Nat’s hand and guided her inside.


“Come on, let’s get inside. I’ve really been looking forward to tonight.”


The night went wonderfully. They had a lovely conversation. They talked about their hobbies, favorite movies, places they want to visit, their dreams, their troubles and everything in between. They both felt a deep connection. They had so much in common while also feeling that they had so much to discover about one another. It felt as if they had already met in a past life, or in an alternate timeline. 


The night went on and on until they were among the last people at the restaurant. They had had a lot of drinks during the night, and while not outright wasted, they were well past tipsy. This fact made Nat make a move she would’ve otherwise dismissed as soon as she could’ve thought of it.


“Jen, tonight I’ve had not only the best first date of my life, but easily the best date I’ve ever had, period.”


“Oh Nat, this has definitely been my best date as well! You have no idea how happy I am that I met you.”


“That’s exactly how I feel! And while I can’t wait for our second date, I am also not ready to call it a night.”


Nat placed her right hand on top of Jen’s left hand.


“I have never done this on a first date, but, why don’t you come and stay at my place? I… I just want to stay with you a little longer, you know? That’s all. But if you are not comfortable with the idea we can totally leave it for another time if things keep going as smoothly as they’ve been. What I’m trying to say is…”


Jen interrupted Nat’s speech.


“Nat, I totally understand what you are saying girl. I’m not ready to let go of you just yet.”


Jen then leaned forward to get close to Nat’s ear in order to whisper something to her.


“But if we’re going to your place, I will have to sleep right beside you, non negotiable. And since you are such a divine looking woman, I will not be able to resist the urge to play rough with you before bedtime. Would you be able to handle that, little Nat?”


Nat was dumbfounded just like when she first saw Jen. But unlike then she quickly snapped out of it and looked for the waiter.


“Check please!” Nat told their server with visible urgency.




They were finally in front of Nat’s apartment door. They had been making out the entire way from the building entrance to here. Nat finally opened the door with Jen kissing her neck passionately as she did. They slammed the door behind them and Nat guided Jen towards her bedroom. Jen sat on the edge of the bed and pulled down Nat with ease, making her go down on her knees right in front of her. Nat couldn’t help but notice how incredibly strong Jen was with how easily she made her get down.


“As pretty as they look, these heels are killing me. Why don’t you help me take them off?”


Jen asked Nat with a seductive whispery voice. This couldn’t have been any better for Nat since one of her main kinks were feet, after all. 


Nat shifted her attention towards Jen’s heels. Jen lifted her left leg ever so slightly, letting Nat know which shoe to remove first. Nat placed one hand on Jen’s calf and leaned in to kiss the leg before her as she removed the elegant shoe with her other hand. She repeated the process with the other shoe. During this process Jen was leaning back supporting herself with her hands behind her as she looked down on Nat fulfilling her request better than she expected. She knew that Nat was enjoying this part of the process as much as she was. It was then when she thought that Nat might have a foot fetish.


Removing the elegant pair of heels revealed the softest most beautiful feet Nat had ever seen. Jen’s toes had a fresh pedicure, with black nail polish contrasting perfectly with her light skin tone. 


“Go on Nat, you might enjoy it as much as I will.”


Said Jen with a subtle but mischievous smile. After seeing how Nat looked at her feet there was no doubt in her mind about it.


Nat looked into Jen’s eyes and the look in her eyes was enough for her to understand, Jen knew, and she wanted it as much as her.


Nat wasted no time and succumbed to her desire. She had a thing for tall girls, and Jen had indulged her in that tonight. She also had a foot fetish, and Jen turned out to have one as well apparently. That and the dominant way in which Jen was behaving was ticking so many of Nat’s boxes. She only wished Jen was… taller. 


Nat started slow, by massaging Jen’s feet with her hands as she kissed her toes and soles as well. Eventually starting to run her tongue across Jen’s toes, and finally getting to suck them with intensity. 


“Nat, keep going, and look me in the eye while you worship my feet. Let me see the pleasure in those pretty eyes of yours.”


Nat did as she was told. She had never had eye contact while sucking someone’s toes. Turns out that this was a huge turn on for her. Having Jen sitting on the bed, giving her commands while she was down on the floor on her knees made her feel at Jen’s mercy. Maybe she was taller, but right now, she was feeling so small. 


“I knew you were going to like that, Nat. We seem to know each other so well even though we met not so long ago. I think I know exactly what you crave. Nat, so tall, so beautiful, people will be extremely intimidated by you whether you like it or not. But don’t you worry, I don't feel that way. The way I see it, outside, we are the same, equals. And if you let yourself get vulnerable around me, I can let you be my little pet. Do you want that, Nat? Do you want to be my pet?”


With saliva dripping from her mouth, Nat replied.


“Yes, Jen.”


“Nonono. I want to hear you say it. Day you want to be my little pet.”


“I want to be your little pet, Jen.”


“Good girl. Now, stand up.”


Nat did as she was told and got on her feet, Jen standing up as well immediately after. This was the first time they were standing in front of one another without Jen wearing her heels. She looked so tall before, hell, she had looked even larger when Nat was on her knees a second ago. And now, with both if them standing feet flat in the same floor, Jen looked a little small. 6 feet was not very impressive for someone as tall as Nat.


Jen chuckled.


“Damn, I forgot you were so tall.” 


Jen said, laughing a little while looking up at Nat’s eyes.


“And I forgot you were so short.”


Nat said playfully. 


“Well Nat, I don’t like to be smaller than my pets.”


Jen took a step forward. Their faces were now just a couple inches apart, and their chests were against each other. 


“But don’t worry, we share a deep connection Nat, I can feel it in my soul. Tell me, do you feel the same way?”


“Yes Jen, I… I can’t put it into words, but this… us. I feel something I can’t explain. My very soul calls for you.”


Nat started to notice Jen’s eyes were slowly rising up. 


“Then I am willing to share this with you, Nat.”


Now their eyes were exactly at the same height.


“Share what, Jen?  What do you mean?”


Nat was now looking a little bit up at Jen. Nat thought to herself that Jen had just slowly risen to her tiptoes.


“I have a… gift, you could call it. And I want to share it with you.”


Jen took Nat’s hand and lifted it up for their palms to meet. By this point, Jen was even taller than when she was wearing her heels. Not only that, but Jen’s hand was a little bigger than hers. And Nat also felt something that she thought must have been a product of her imagination. She could feel Jen’s hand expanding against hers. After analyzing all of the sensory overload Nat looked down at the floor, and found that Jen’s gorgeous bare feet were flat on the ground. How was this possible? 


“Jen, you are… how did you do this? Are you really… growing?”


Jen was now a full head taller than Nat. The imposing 6’3” woman was actually so small by comparison that this previously 6’ tall woman was easily able to rest her chin on top of her head.


“Nat, you said you liked tall girls, and you happen to have found a woman that can be as big as she desires, so tell me, how tall is too tall for my little pet?”


“You can be… as big as you desire?”


Nat was having trouble processing what was happening right in front of her eyes.


“Yes, little girl. I could swallow you whole if you asked me to. I could tell you the sky's the limit, but I know no limits. But now that I think about it, I don’t want to overwhelm you. I think 7’6 should be enough… for tonight.”


Jen was barefoot, but she was still wearing her dress. Weirdly enough, the dress fit her perfectly, just as it always did. It had grown as much as her. Jen took a step back from looming over her the petite 6’3 woman, she needed room to remove her dress after all. Nat stared in awe at the naked amazon in front of her. This couldn’t be real. She felt she was in the presence of a deity.


“Are you taking yours off or should I help you?” Said Jen after giggling.


Nat proceeded to strip down. After doing so, Jen took a step forward once again, shoving her breasts against Nat’s face. 


“You are just the perfect height for the job.” Jen said. Right after she placed her hand on the back of the smaller woman’s head and guided her to her right nipple.


This was so surreal. As a 6’3 woman, Nat had had short girls against her breasts like this in the past. Her standing straight, in front of a 5 foot-ish woman that would suck her nipples while also standing straight. She never would have thought it possible for her to be on the other side of this dynamic, and here she was. Sucking on Jen’s nipple with lascivious fervor while her right hand ran across the amazon’s back, and her left hand rubbing the other breast right beside her head. Nat was exploring the surface of Jan’s enormous body with her palms and it still felt impossible. Eventually, Nat made her way into massaging Jan’s clit. She was already extremely wet from all the action so far. Jan’s legs grew weaker the more she was inundated with pleasure, so in a swift motion she turned around with Nat on her grasp and pushed her towards the bed. Making her fall on her back.


Nat was impressed by how easily she had been tossed around as if she was a fragile little woman. In this case, she really was just that. 


“It’s my turn to make you wet, little girl.”


Jen landed right on top of Nat with her legs to each side of the smaller woman. Jen grabbed both of Nat’s hands with her right hand and pinned them over her head. She then went directly to Nat’s chest. With her large mouth she ensured to make Nat’s nipples get as hard as they could be. Sucking, licking, biting and even just gently breathing on them. Eventually, Jen did just as Nat had done a couple of minutes ago and started pleasing the little woman’s clit with her left hand. Jen let go of Nat’s hands to use her index and middle finger into Nat’s mouth to give her something to suck. One hand inside Nat, another in her mouth and of course, giving her breasts all the mouth she could give the smaller woman. 


The next few minutes went on fast for Jen, while Nat felt like an eternity of trying her hardest not to cum. Her body finally gave up on her. Nat had never been so aroused and well estimumulated in her life. Jen certainly understood how to satisfy her lustful desires.


“Jen… let… me… make you… finish.”

Nat struggled to speak as she breathed heavily trying to recover from her orgasm.


“Don’t worry Nat, you look like you need some time to regain your strength.” Jen said, letting out a cute chuckle.


“You can get me off next time, little girl. Tonight I really wanted to give you the best sex I could give. For now I think it is time to get some rest.”


Jen lowered herself until she was lying right next to the now exhausted Nat.


“I bet you have never been the little spoon! Come here shorty!”


They were now cuddling in Nat’s bed. Even when Jen was curling her body to spoon Nat, her feet poked out of the bed a little.


“Who do you think you call shorty? 6’3 is not short at all, you know?”


“Oh Nat, you have no idea how tiny 6’3 really is”


Jen spoke softly into Nat’s ear.


“Wait… so, how big can you get?”


“Don’t think about that right now. I will answer any of your questions in the morning. For now, let’s just fall asleep enjoying this moment.”


And with that, their day had ended. Nat had started the day hoping to finally meet someone who was girlfriend material. And she ended the day unable to believe how destiny had over delivered.