- Text Size +

One month later.

April was lying on the couch in her underwear. It was a torrid summer afternoon when her aunt, just as undressed as she was, walked right in front of her.

"It's so hot today," cried the teen. "When are they going to repair the AC unit?"

"They said they're coming next Monday," explained Maria. "Until then we'll just have to endure… here, let me turn the fan on for you."

"Wait, don't!" shouted the teen, turning her gaze to her belly. In the middle of the sweaty prairie sat her mother and father, which she had placed in there so that they could watch TV together. As Maria turned the fan on, its current made them tumble toward their daughter's chest until they bumped onto the underside of her bra-covered tit. The girl's hand came to cover them, but by then Maria had already turned the fan off.

"Sorry," apologized the older woman. "I didn't notice they were on you."

"Can't blame you for that," admitted the teen.

"Are you alright?" asked the giant woman to the tiny couple standing in front of the black wall of the girl's bra cup. They looked up at the towering lady, her statuesque body rising up for hundreds of meters. Under her transparent black panties, they could see her trimmed bush in which Bill had fantasized about getting lost so many times (without telling his wife).

"I'm sure they are," said April, adjusting her position a bit to take a better look at her parents. As the girl flexed her bust up a bit, they tumbled towards their belly again. Maria placed her hand between them and April's navel, making sure they wouldn't fall in. "They've survived much, much worse things."

"Are you talking about that time you almost drank your father?" suggested Maria with a grin on her face. She sat on the couch, right next to April.

"That wasn't my fault, though." April shot back. "Blame's on you for tossing him on the bottom of the glass."

"Just wanted him to get some juice, that is all. Besides, it was my glass, and you knew that. I never thought you would use that one."

"Do you remember?" asked the teen. "You had to check my mouth with that torchlight until you found him stuck to my molar. We had to throw mom inside next so she could go and free him."

"He was that close to being swallowed."

"Remember the way you tossed mom inside my mouth?" April giggled. "You just put her on the tip of your finger and swoosh! You blew her into my mouth from there."

"That was kinda dumb in retrospect," Maria admitted. "I was panicking, okay?"

"Yeah," said April. "But I guess it worked."

*

Therese shuddered as she heard the voices of her daughter and sister – the experience had not been nice. She had landed in the middle of her daughter's tongue, in a puddle of her spittle, still hurting from the flight, her sister guiding her to the tooth where her husband was stranded. There she saw him, buried under a piece of orange pulp, which she had to move out of the way to let him move again. The grainy piece of pulp was many times larger than she was, and she had to conjure a lot of strength to be able to free Bill.

When they finally were able to move, they waved to the colossal women outside, hoping to be rescued. "How are we going to take them out now?" asked Maria then.

The best thing April could think of was accumulating a consistent wad of saliva inside her mouth, hoping her parents would be caught in, and then spitting it out on a napkin.

When the bubbly globe of water landed, two pairs of eyes searched for the two specks under the thick layer of spittle.

"Are they even in there?" Maria had asked, straining her eyes. "I can't see them. They might still be in your mouth." Despite her best efforts, she hadn't seen her sister and brother-in-law caught in the middle of the girl's spit, desperately wading out of their viscous prison.

"Should I try it again?" asked April, getting nervous about the fate of her parents. She started sucking in inside her mouth so that she could perform the trick again. "Make more this time," said Maria. "Make sure you cover every corner of your mouth."

"Gotcha," nodded the girl, before curling her lips over the napkin again.

"Wait!" said Maria, who had finally seen something moving in the middle of the napkin. It was too late – a new blob of spit, larger than the previous one, had crashed over the couple, right as they were about to exit the first one.

"Shit!" said April, who had noticed them one fraction of a second too late to stop herself. "Sorry!"

Maria shook her head in discouragement. "Time for another swim."

*

"What about that time mom ended up inside your sock as you went for a jog?" suggested April.

Maria's face lightened up. "I still don't know how the hell she ended up in there."

"You forgot?" asked April. "I put her in there to carry her around the house. I never thought you would go and wear that smelly sock another time."

Maria blushed a bit. "It wasn't that smelly, come on."

"I panicked so much when I saw the sock was gone!" remembered April. "Then I tried to call you so many times, but you never answer your phone when you're out running."

"Guilty as charged," admitted Maria, lifting her hands in the air.

"I guess what surprises me the most is how in the world she survived all of that. Not to sound morbid or anything, but you'd think she would have been squished under your foot after all of that abuse."

"I remember your face while I took my shoe and sock off, before we found her glued to the side of my big toe. You were awfully pale, my poor girl," smiled Maria. "I think that was her luck, by the way. Because she was glued to my toe, she didn't end up crushed. But that's just my guess, too bad we aren't able to hear her side of the story."

"Yeah," nodded April. "I just wish those headsets they're selling to communicate with the tinies were cheaper. I'd love to talk to mom and dad again, one day."

"Yeah, me too," said Maria. "Have you heard any news about possible cures?"

"Not really, but I'm hoping the wave of new cases will spur more interest in their illness."

Maria shrugged. "The more people that shrink, the more money can be made from selling the medicine. We just have to hope that more of them shrink, as shitty as that sounds, so that companies will be more likely to invest in the research. Ugly as that sounds, it's how the world works."

"I guess that's true," said April. "Hey aunt, I need to go get ready for tonight. Do you want them, or do I get them back to their jar?"

"Go ahead," said the woman, pointing at her midriff. "I wanted to relax on the couch for a while anyway, and they'll keep me some kind of company."

April got the tiny couple on her palm, from which they were tossed right on top of Maria's breasts. The woman's brown eyes watched the tiny speck-sized couple tumble down her gigantic tits until their fall was interrupted by her necklace.

"I never get tired of watching them roll down your boobs," laughed April.

"Come on," said Maria, who was obviously as much as amused. "Wasn't the point to get them to watch TV? They can never see the screen with these mountains in between."

"Well, I think dad likes that view better," joked April.

"Too bad for my sister, then," smiled Maria, using her fingertip to toy with the skin of her chest, making the tiny couple react to the smallest pressure.

"Well I'm going. Are you going out tonight too, aunt?"

"Guess so. I'll put them in their jar myself later. Don't worry about it."

Therese had to suffer the sight of her husband staring at her sister's mountainous tits, the same sister that made up the ground they were currently sitting on. This had been her life for one month now, more or less. Completely at the mercy of her sister and daughter, with just one single person to talk to ever.

She never liked TV that much back when she was big. Since she had been shrunk, though, it represented one of the very few occasions of escapism she was allowed. Maria would've stayed on that couch for another half hour, a whole hour at best; and then she would've returned her and her husband to the dullness of the jar where they were kept when no one was around.

She couldn't allow herself to waste this brief moment of fun. She gazed at the mountainous tits in front of her, and began the climb. She wasn't sure how she would've crossed her bra, but she would've thought of that issue once she was there.

Maria's eyes followed her bug-sized sister on her tits. She couldn't even feel her minuscule arms and legs on her body. She enjoyed seeing the tiny woman struggling to climb on her enormous tit. Feeling devilish, just as Therese was about to reach the top, she tapped her finger in the middle of her titflesh, her insignificant gesture making her sister lose her balance and fall back down to step one.

She giggled for a bit, but then she felt a hint of guilt. She imposed the tip of her finger on her chest, creating a small depression onto which her sister was sucked, falling onto her fingernail.

She deposited the little woman right on the top of her tit, above her black bra cup where her naked body was easily noticeable. Seeing her standing on top of her massive boob made her seem even smaller. Maria's grin widened. Since that day she found her and her brother-in-law shrunk to bug size, her life had improved so much. She never thought it would have that effect on her, but getting to finally dominate her "big" sister had worked like a charm on her self-esteem. She had always been an attractive woman who could've had any man she wanted, but that never seemed to be enough for her. Getting the upper hand on Therese, though? The best ego boost she could've asked for.

She wasn't a cruel person. Her ways of dealing with Therese were mostly playful and not that evil. Yet, she missed no chance to show off her superiority in a humiliating fashion to the poor woman. As for Bill, she loved the idea of teasing him to death, making him want her beautiful, big, unattainable body more than he had ever wanted his wife. She used to dress comfortably at home, but since Bill was around, she boasted her sexiest lingerie and dresses even as she cleaned the house or watched TV. Just as she was doing at that very moment. She loved the devilish thought that she was making her speck-sized sister jealous, and although she couldn't get confirmation, she felt confident that she did.

Besides, she had been taking care of them and their daughter for some time now. The least she could ask for in return was a bit of fun at their expense, wasn't that true? Part of her wanted them to never return to normal, though she never would've confessed that to anyone, much less her niece. In a way, they were the best gift she had ever received. She remembered the episode that April talked about, the one where her sister ended up inside her sock. The idea of her big sister trapped in her smelly shoe, glued to her foot sweat as she ran around the neighborhood, not even knowing she was in there, always made her shiver with delight.

She almost wanted to do it again, this time on purpose.

Therese, still sitting on her sister's bra cup, was focusing on the TV show, and couldn't see the way her sister was looking at her at that moment. She wouldn't have liked it very much; that much is for sure.

The end