- Text Size +

“Are you kidding?” said the man who, upon hearing the words of his wife, felt more insignificant than he had felt yet. “We’re small but not that small.”


“You might be right… but who pays attention to some speck on the floor? That’s what we are right now, whether we like it or not.”


“Maybe...” reasoned Bill, who looked like he just had some sort of brilliant idea. “Have you noticed how every time she comes back home, she switches from her shoes to those flip-flops? Maybe if we climbed on the top of one of those, she would be more likely to notice us.”


“What the hell?” said Therese, incredulous of the hazardous plan Bill had just proposed. “That’s just asking to be crushed underfoot. Besides,” she added as she pointed towards the blue pair, “their platform is just too flat to even try to climb up on.”


“That’s right,” muttered Bill, his hopes immediately crushed.


“In my opinion,” concluded the wife, trying to think straight, “the best thing we can do for now is to just get out of her way and hide somewhere.”


“I don’t know baby,” said the man. “I think it would be best to try and get her attention.”


“I’m sorry,” said the woman, who had started walking towards the bed. “But I really don’t want to be in the middle of the room once she walks in here. Who knows?” she added, “just like we shrank, we might return to normal if we let it wait a bit.”


“You might have a point,” he said as he followed her to the bed. From their spot on the floor, it seemed like a ten or fifteen-minute walk.


Just as they seemed to have gotten closer to their destination, however, they heard the last noise that they wanted to hear: the sound of the front door closing.


 “Bill!” screamed Therese. “She’s here!”

“Save your breath!” shouted the man. “Just run!”


April walked through the hallway, from where she reached the living room. “Mom? Dad?” she called. “They left the TV on, typical.” 


The girl grabbed the remote to shut the device off and immediately walked to her room. “They’ve gone to bed a bit early, but whatever.


April was a bit confused to find the door of her room open, and the lights on as well. “Did they leave it like this?”


As she appeared, her tiny parents on the floor could only look and stare. Their beloved daughter, larger than life, was on the edge of the room, looking around with uncertainty. Therese stopped running to gaze at the colossal girl, who had started walking in their direction, each of her steps covering an unthinkable amount of space. She seemed to stretch up forever. There was no way to compare her to anything she knew. A huge skyscraper? The tallest one she had ever seen would only come up to her shin. A mountain, maybe? But mountains were a different deal, they spread around the territory with more subtlety than the girl they were looking at. You couldn’t just walk next to the foot of a mountain and look up to its peak. 

 

April was certainly a different and breathtaking sight. She was a very pretty girl. She had gotten the nice figure of her mother and the dark blonde hair of her dad. That’s what they used to say back when they were normal-sized. If they had to describe her right now though, “pretty” certainly wouldn’t have been the first word they would have used.


“Therese,” cried Bill. “We need to run!” But the woman’s body had turned to stone from the fear and awe at the sight of her huge daughter. The man refused to go further without his wife, so he shook her until she regained control. As they returned to march toward the bed, each of the girl’s footsteps shook the world around them, making their run even more difficult.


She looked around, noticing that many of her possessions weren’t where she left them. “Mom cleaned up I guess… but why the hell did she leave her clothes on the floor? This is so strange.” She stretched her arms to remove her skimpy tank top, which she threw on the floor as well.


“Fuck!” cried Bill, as the air displacement derived from the falling piece of cloth swept him and his wife away. The light green top stood now between them and the bed, adding an additional obstacle to their run.


“I can’t do this!” cried Therese, panicking at the horrible thought of being killed by her giant unaware daughter. She had landed on her bottom, losing her balance after April’s shirt landed right next to them.


“Move it,” pleaded the man. “We need to run to safety.”


Up there, the girl was about to remove her shoes. Her blue and white sneakers were casually tossed around but, luckily for the tiny couple, they ended up away from the bed and closer to the door.


When she stripped down from her shorts, however, she threw them right next to her shirt. The couple cowered in the shadow of the huge pair of pants, which, thankfully, landed just a couple of centimeters away from them. Their struggle wasn’t about to end yet. April was admiring herself in front of the mirror. She grabbed her phone from her purse and took a few pics of herself in her underwear. She was wearing a pink bra and black cotton panties, She smiled for the camera, adjusting her posture to make sure all of her best features were caught properly in the pictures. Particularly, she was excited about how big her breasts were becoming lately. Just last month, she had to hit the store to get some new bras. About at the same time, she developed a curiosity that she could satisfy now. She fished the bra out of the pile of clothes from her mother, then she unclipped her own.


The girl launched her bra right next to the other clothes she had just removed. Bill and Therese, who were running along her jeans shorts, couldn’t do anything to protect themselves this time, and they were buried in the pink mass of fabric. Forced onto the floor by the weighty garment, they smelled the scent of sweat and deodorant coming out from their daughter’s bra. When they managed to move again, they could only crawl their way out of the pink trap. Humiliated and defeated at the idea of being trapped like an ant under her teenage daughter’s bra, Therese had tears in her eyes, while Bill held her hand tight as the two tried to make their way out of the cloth.


Meanwhile, April had put her mother’s bra on. The violet underwear was clearly a size or two too small on her. “I knew it,” she whispered triumphantly. The girl giggled out of happiness, proud of her recent growth. “I’m bigger than Mom now!” she thought, not knowing how that statement was true on more than one level now.


April left the room to get some fresh water from the kitchen, allowing her parents some time to escape from under her bra. When the girl returned, they had just managed to crawl out from under the pink garment, and they had resumed their run toward the bed. Unfortunately for them, in their blind crawling, they had chosen the wrong direction and were now further from the bed than they were before April’s bra had landed on top of them.


The teen, still topless, walked towards the bed, again making their whole world shake. The married couple watched in shock as her gigantic foot landed right on their side, only a couple of centimeters separating them from the monolithic object. Again forced on the ground by the quakes April’s steps were causing they could only look as the heel of her other foot landed right before them, covering their whole field of vision; and when the girl sat on the bed, she shifted her feet so that her toes were now towering right before her parents.


She checked her phone to look at the latest messages she had received, then she tossed the device on the bed and relaxed for a bit. Life was good right now; summer vacation had just begun and long months of fun awaited her. It seemed like nothing could ruin her expectations. Meanwhile, her parents were running on the floor, just one centimeter or so from her left foot’s big toe, trying to find a decent route to get them to safety.


April observed her hand’s nails, as she had noticed during the night the white nail polish she had painted a few days ago had begun to scrape away. She remembered she had painted her toes too so she moved her gaze down at her feet to check them out as well.


Her toenails were possibly even worse than her fingernails. Grinding and pushing against her shoes, the paint had faded away in many parts, and they now looked ugly and unkept. “I guess I know what I need to do tomorrow.


Right as she observed her nails, her attention was captured by two tiny insects moving close to her foot. She fascinatedly observed the two tiny things slowly moving around her toes, heading towards her bed, when suddenly they stopped.


 “Bill!” yelled Therese down below. “She has seen us!”

April’s brown eyes were fixed on the couple indeed. “We’re saved!” the man yelled, almost crying with joy. The tiny couple waved their arms frantically, doing their best to signal their identity to the gigantic girl up above.


Then they saw her giant feet retreating. One second later, they reappeared beneath them, followed by the long legs and the knee of the girl. Her face was now standing directly above them, looking down at them with some sort of amusement.


 “Aww, you’re so teeny tiny,” she playfully cooed.


“APRIL!” yelled the minuscule couple in unison, overjoyed that the girl was paying attention to them.


“You shouldn’t stand in the way where someone is just going to squish you, you know that you stupid little buggies?”


 Hearing their daughter calling them bugs destroyed their hopes immediately. Worse off, one moment later they saw her lips curl and felt the tremendous gale of the teen’s breath hitting them with absurd force, repeatedly, scattering them hundreds of meters (from their point of view) away, until they landed against one used sock laying under her bed.


“There you go, you’re safe now,” giggled the teen watching the tiny bugs bump against her sock. “Just make sure you don’t end up under my foot!”


 The couple, shaken but alive, remained still for some time. They had landed quite close to each other, and it took Bill just a few steps to get to his wife.


“Baby… are you ok?” he asked. The woman, however, had started sobbing audibly. “I’m so sorry,” he said as he hugged her closely. “I thought she had recognized us.”


“We’re just bugs to our daughter now,” cried Therese. “Have you seen the look on her face as she blew on us? It made me feel so… inferior.”


 The man sighed as he tried to console the woman. A chilling and yet reassuring thought hit him then: most girls wouldn’t have been as kind to them as April had been. Most people just squish bugs underfoot. It was Therese who taught April not to kill bugs and respect even to the tiniest forms of life, and Bill always thought of it as a slightly dumb thing. Now, it had made a life-or-death difference to them and he was thankful for the way his wife raised April to be a kind girl. He told all that to his wife, which seemed to calm down a bit.


“Baby… I’m sure we’ll be fine,” he concluded. They were still leaning against the rather soft fabric of April’s white sock when the girl turned the lights off.


“Let’s climb in,” he said. “We’ll sleep here tonight.”


“Do you really want to sleep in her sock?” whispered Therese.

 

 “Beats the cold hard floor,” he said. “It doesn’t even smell that bad. It’s not like she’ll get a sudden urge to wash it tomorrow morning, I mean, that hasn’t happened yet in all these years.”


Their surroundings trembled as April jumped back up on the bed and adjusted herself to a comfortable position. They slowly climbed on the surface of the girl’s sock until they found their own comfortable spot on the humongous object.


“I don’t think I’ll be able to sleep toni..” complained Therese as she positioned herself closer to her husband. Her words were interrupted by another quake coming from up above. The bed boards began to squeak rhythmically under the movements of the girl above. Her mom and dad stood and listened as she started to produce some light moans.


“Oh God, she’s...” said the woman. “I don’t know if I should laugh or cry”.


As April’s fingering increased with passion, the tiny couple felt the deriving quakes becoming much more disturbing. “My my… she’s quite enjoying herself,” said Therese, who, despite the insignificance she was feeling at her whole world being shaken by her own daughter’s masturbating, found the whole situation somewhat hilarious.


As for Bill, hearing the massive teen up above moaning and the slick sound of her pussy as it was being massaged so intensely turned him on quite a bit. His hands began to go for the legs of his wife, then he whispered something in her ear: “Wanna know how much fun I had riding around in your tits earlier?”


Therese, relieved at hearing of how, if just for a brief spell, she had been the giant and not the tiny bug, played along with her husband. “You like really big boobs huh?”


The man kissed her breast and then climbed on top of her. Up above, April was about to climax. Down the bed, hidden from anyone’s view and trembling under the strength of her lustful play, her parents had started to make love on her sock.