- Text Size +

After taking Marcus into the bathroom to wash him off in the sink, the women returned to the bedroom with their doll-sized toy.

“So, what’s next?” Jalisa asked.

“I don’t know about you, but I have some gas bubbling in my belly,” Hiromi said, patting her large, naked belly.

“I do, too,” Jalisa said, rubbing her own belly.

“Do you like farts, too, little man?” Hiromi asked Marcus. The small man, who had given in to this new life, nodded yes.

“Let’s give him some gas. Here. Stick him between my buttcheeks.” Hiromi gave the man to Jalisa and then turned around and held her buttcheeks open. “Put him in there.” Jalisa laughed as she placed Marcus between Hiromi’s giant buttcheeks. Once the giantess let go, Marcus was so squeezed between them, only his mouth, hands and feet were showing.

“Oh, God. It feels like I have to take a huge shit,” she said, clenching her buttcheeks around the man inbetween them. “Okay. Now get on the bed, on all fours.” Jalisa did as she was told. Hiromi gave a “mmm mmm mmm” sound as she looked at Jalisa’s buttcheeks as
she was on all fours on the bed.

Hiromi then got on the bed, also on all fours. When she did that, her buttcheeks spread apart just a little. This gave Marcus a view of what was in front of him. What was in front of him was Jalisa’s bubble butt. He could also see her butthole a bit since her
buttcheeks were spread apart.

The next thing he heardwas a chuckle as Hiromi brought her butt up to Jalisa’s until the two women had their butts basically kissing. Marcus’ world had gone dark between the two huge butts. He could only hear the muffled speech of both giant woman. Not long after, he also began to hear the rumbling.

Uh oh, he thought.

Hiromi was the first to blow a big, wet, bubbly fart on the tiny man, blowing his back. The wind wasn’t strong enough to blow him away, but he was able to smell it. The women were able to smell it, too.

“Woo! Damn, girl!” Jalisa said, waving a hand over her face because Hiromi’s fart smelled so bad. Both women were now laying their elbows on the bed and were also rubbing their butts against one another as if each pair of buttcheeks were kissing.

“I shouldn’t have had that ice cream,” Hiromi said. She blew another fart just as big, wet and bubbly, and the two women shared a laugh. “Poor Marcus. Good to know he likes it anyway.”

The women remained there for a few more minutes before Marcus then heard the rumbling come from in front of him. It was Jalisa this time who blew a wet, bubbly fart. This one hit Marcus straight in the face. He began to cough from the stench of the stinky fart.

“Sorry, bubby. I really had to fart,” she said, continuing to rub her butt against her SSBBW friend’s.

“I could get used to this,” Hiromi said.

“I’m so glad I found this little guy all alone in the park,” Jalisa said.

Marcus was also glad that he was found by this huge woman. He appreciated all she’d done for him over the last week or so, from feeding him to nurturing him. He even had fallen for how she and Hiromi used him as a sex toy now. He hoped there would be more times like this.