- Text Size +

Each footstep the two giant women took, Marcus could hear the booming noise the footsteps made. Once they were all in the bedroom, they both began chuckling and smiling at each other before Hiromi wrapped her arms around Jalisa and the two women fell onto the bed and began making out, their lips making smacking noises as they kissed.

When they came together, Marcus was still in Hiromi’s hand. He was against Jalisa’s back when they fell on the bed, the BBW squishing him once more. The giantesses rolled over halfway, both of them on their sides as they continued kissing and giggling. Eventually, the women got so hot and heavy, it was time for the clothes to come off.

They left Marcus on the bed as they began stripping. Jalisa pulled Hiromi’s shirt off, exposing her large belly that hung off all sides of her pants. Her bra came off next, her tiny titties falling to her chest. Jalisa then began kissing all over her bigger friend.

“You like this, Marcus?” she asked, jiggling the SSBBW’s belly as she continued kissing it. Jalisa then went down on Hiromi, pulling at her friend’s pants. As she did that, the SSBBW giantess’ belly jiggled all over. Eventually, the pants came off, and it looked as if she was completely naked now because her belly covered her panties.

Jalisa reached under Hiromi’s belly and pulled her panties off. The huge woman was now completely naked. She turned so her back was turned to Marcus now.

He was taken back by how big her bare naked butt was. She then bent over and began shaking her butt side-to-side, the entire thing jiggling.

Holy shit, he thought to himself as he looked at the huge butt.

“Your turn,” Hiromi said. She tugged at the strings of the robe and pulled outward. As the robe opened, Jalisa’s naked body was revealed. She removed the robe off her, and both women now the two giant women stood naked.

“Take me,” Jalisa said to the bigger woman, holding her arms out. Hiromi grabbed her hands and the women walked to the bed, their footsteps once more taking loud, booming noises to Marcus.

“Oh, look, babe. A toy for us to use,” Hiromi said. She gave an evil laugh as she bent down to grab the doll-sized man. As she brought him to her face, she noticed he had a boner.

“What is this?” she asked rhetorically. She then flicked his penis up and down like a light switch. This only made him harder.

“Such a horny little man,” Jalisa said, standing next to Hiromi.

“I think we can fix that,” Hiromi replied. She then brought Marucs to her mouth, which opened, and she began giving the doll a blowjob.

This was the final straw for Marcus. He didn’t care about growing back to normal anymore. This new life was so awesome, he wanted to remain like this forever.

Hiromi didn’t suck his dick long enough for him to cum. That’s when Jalisa took her turn. She gave him a blowjob in which she rolled her tongue around his penis. That’s what eventually made him cum in her mouth. He gave one last moan as he exploded into the giantess’ mouth.

With no other choice, Jalisa swallowed the tiny man’s cum.

“Salty,” she said. The two giant women looked at him then.

“Now that we helped you cum, it’s time you return the favor,” Hiromi said. “Get in the bed.” She smacked Jalisa’s butt, and the BBW lay in bed. She lay on her side and then lifted a leg up. Her vagina was now in plain sight. She opened her vaginal lips with two fingers. Hiromi then brought Marcus down to the giantess’ crotch and slid his legs into Jalisa’s vagina.

The BBW began to moan as the doll-sized man’s legs were inserted inside of her. Marcus now hung halfway out of her as if she was giving birth to him and he was coming out of her vagina instead of going in.

His entire world shook then as Hiromi got on the bed and opened her legs.

“Here I come!” she exclaimed. Before he could make a move, Hiromi’s vagina covered the remainder of Marcus’ body. She slid herself as close to Jalisa’s vagina as possible, covering Marcus completely between the two fat pussies.

Both vaginal walls crushed the small man completely. He felt his muscles contract and he had gone
completely blind. He had to keep his mouth shut, too because if he didn’t, he’d choke on vaginal juices.

The two women continued to moan as the man inside both of them wiggled around as if he was trying to make himself comfortable. After a few minutes, the end had come, and so did they.

It was as if a waterfall had come down on Marcus as he was completely covered by the cum of the big women. When it was over, Jalisa was the first one to move, leaving the top half of his body inside Hiromi.

“That was…awesome,” Jalisa said as she sat up. Hiromi lifted her head to look down at her vagina, which she couldn’t see anyway because her belly was so big.

 “Where’s our toy?” she asked.

“Still inside you,” Jalisa answered. “Should I take him out?” Hiromi continued to just lay there for a moment before answering.

“Actually. I could go another round,” she said. She then grabbed Marcus’ legs and proceeded to stroke him in and out of her. The hornier she got, the faster she stroked.

Once again, Marcus was being crushed by a giantess’ vaginal walls. In just a couple minutes’ time, he was once again drowned in Hiromi’s vaginal juices. She breathed heavily as she finished and pulled Marcus out of her.

“Thank you, Marcus. You felt so good,” she said. She then sat up in the bed. “We need to clean him off for our next adventure.”

Next adventure? What else could they possibly have planned?