- Text Size +

Jalisa quickly placed Marucs on the couch, ran into her room and threw a robe on before running to answer the door.

Who’s here? Marcus thought. Was this the surprise?

He then heard two women say “hi!” to each other and looked to his right to see another woman walk into the house and hug Jalisa. This woman was incredibly pale, and also incredibly big. He thought Jalisa was a big woman, but this woman blew her out of the water.

The two women walked into the living room, both of their footsteps making the same loud BOOM BOOM noise he had first heard as Jalisa approached him at the park. The other woman was coming his way, too.

She wore a shirt that was way too small on her. Her belly hung out of her shirt easily. Her hips were so big, Marcus could even see her buttcheeks sticking out from each side of her – and she was facing him from the front!

The giant SSBBW must’ve not even noticed the doll sitting on the couch because she turned around as she towered over him. Her butt was the biggest thing he’d ever seen. It was as if she could fill the Grand Canyon with her buttcheeks and still have ass to spare.

Marcus was about to start screaming, but time ran out as the huge woman sat on him, squishing him under her large buttcheeks. He was so crushed, he couldn’t not only see. He also couldn’t breathe. He tried to kick and punch at the huge woman sitting on him, but he wasn’t able to move his arms or legs.

The woman did feel something as soon as she sat on Jalisa’s couch and rubbed her butt at first to get more comfortable.

“Your couch feels…different,” she said as she rubbed her butt. Jalisa knew that her friend had just sat on Marcus. She found it so funny, she began laughing.

“What’s so funny?” Hiromi asked. “Where’s the surprise?”

“You’re sitting on it!” Jalisa exclaimed, laughing hysterically. Hiromi then got up and looked down at the couch. There, she saw the doll sprawled in her seat. The giant woman screamed.

“Oh, my God! What is that doll?” she asked.

“It’s not a doll. He’s a man I found shrunken in the park,” Jalisa told her. Hiromi then picked the tiny man up, bringing him to her face.

“How did you get so small?” she asked him. Marcus was still catching his breath from being sat on.

“I….I….” he tried answering, but couldn’t because he was so out of breath.

“What’s his name?” Hiromi asked Jalisa. The BBW shrugged. She’d never asked him his name, and he
never introduced himself.

“Mar…Mar…cus,” the doll-sized man answered.

“Nice to meet you, Marcus. I’m sorry I sat on you. I didn’t even know you were there. I’m Hiromi,”
the SSBBW answered.

 “He probably liked being sat on you,” Jalisa said. “I sat on him the first night, and he worshipped my butt, kissing it, squeezing it and everything.” Hiromi looked at the small man with a smirk.

“You like big women?” she asked him. Marcus gulped. He didn’t want to answer yes because he had no idea what would come next.

“That’s why I wanted to introduce you to him,” Jalisa replied. “That and…” she put a finger in her mouth and chuckled. “I thought you and I could have fun.”

“What kind of fun are you thinking?” Hiromi asked. Jalisa put a hand out, and the SSBBW grabbed it. Jalisa then got up, and the two women headed for the bedroom.

Marcus’ heart began racing like a hummingbird’s. He still didn’t know what exactly what was going to happen next, but he knew it couldn’t be good.