- Text Size +

It had been two days since Jalisa had found Marcus and took him with the empty promise that she was going to help him find someone to help him grow back to his normal size. She had no intentions of doing any such thing. In fact, she had even bigger plans for him.

Her friend, Hiromi, had grown worried since she had not heard from her in a couple days. It wasn’t until the first morning after that Jalisa had invited her friend over to her house, telling her she had something to show her.

The one thing about Hiromi was where Jalisa was a BBW, Hiromi was an SSBBW, which mean she was much bigger than her friend. Hiromi was close to 500 pounds and while she was part of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee, she had a butt that if she farted while walking around anywhere, she might break the sound barrier. The wind from the fart could blow someone away, as well – quite literally.

Before Hiromi came over to meet Marcus, however, she had to break the news to him. It had been a few days, and he continued to ask when they were going to find someone to help him grow back to normal.

The two were finishing breakfast and Jalisa picked up the doll-sized man and brought him into the kitchen, placing him on the counter next to the sink as she washed dishes. They sat in silence as she did. Marcus wanted to ask her once again when she was going to help him, but the expression on her face as she looked into the sink told him she was angry about something. It would unwise for him to ask her the same question for the millionth time.

Once she was done, she turned the sink off and looked at him.

“Look. I know that you want me to help you to grow back to normal so you can go about your life, but unfortunately, I just can’t let that happen,” she said.

“What do you mean you can’t let that happen?” Marcus asked angrily.

“Look at you! You’re so adorable at this size! Not to mention how hot it is that I get to be large and in charge with such a small man. I easily used you as a dildo, you make a comfortable seat. Plus it would benefit you, too. I feed you all the time. I gave you a place to sleep, all that. When I lactate, I’ll let you suck on my nipples. What man doesn’t want to suck on a woman’s nipples?”

“I had food to eat and a place to sleep before I shrunk. Not only that, but I was on the way to a job interview, where if I got the job, I would’ve made more money for more food and a better place to sleep.”

“That sounds nice and all, but again, I just can’t let you go. It doesn’t just have to do with you being my new sex toy or my new seat cushion. I….I think I’m falling in love with you.” Marcus had to shake his head back and forth rapidly again.

“Say what?” he asked.

“I’m falling in love with you,” Jalisa said again. “It feels like I have a child of my own. I can’t have children of my own, so this is the equivalent. Plus, come on. I know you like this fat ass.” The giantess turned around and shook her butt back and forth, bending over in the process.

Once again, the doll-sized man was lost in the booty. Jalisa was right. He did love that fat ass. He also loved being squished inbetween her mountainous boobs and….

Marcus sighed. Was he reallyabout to give up his aspirations and everything to spend the rest of his life with a giant BBW? She did treat him right, after all. What man doesn’t want a woman that treats him well?

“So? What do you say?” Jalisa asked, turning back around to face him.

“I mean…” he was still unsure. Jalisa picked him up and cradled him in her arms as if he was a newborn baby. He looked up and saw her giant erect nipple in front of him. The giantess acting motherly was actually turning him on.

 “You know what. If we can act like this all the time, and you agree to always care for me, I’d love to be with you,” he finally agreed.

 “I will always care for you, baby. I promise,” Jalisa said softly. She then brought him up to her mouth and kissed him. 

"By the way. I have a surprise for you." That's when the doorbell rang.