- Text Size +

Marcus was eventually freed from his big butt prison, and when he questioned why Jalisa had done what she had done, she simply apologized. The two then ate together and watched TV before Jalisa picked him up and told him it was time for bed.

“Where am I going to sleep?” he asked.

“With me, of course,” she answered.

“Do you have, like, a dollhouse for me?”

“Don’t be silly. You’ll sleep in my bed. I’ll put a pillow next to me and you can lay on it.”

That’s exactly what the giantess did, too. She placed a pillow next to her’s and placed Marcus on it.

“Goodnight,” she said as she rolled over on her side to turn the light off. Marcus couldn’t help but lock his eyes on her huge butt, the same one that she had made him worship before she squished him under it. He could feel his mouth water as he stared at the large, delicious booty.

Wait, did he just call her butt delicious? What was going on with him?

He had got so lost in thought about the day he’d had with the giant woman, it took him a moment before he realized that the lights were now off and the room was pitch black. He lay there on his back then, staring at the ceiling he couldn’t even see.

Despite enjoying what he had been a part of that day – although he wouldn’t admit it to Jalisa – he hoped that he would be going back to his normal life tomorrow, when she told him they would find someone to help him.

He closed his eyes and began to think of his new job, which was going to be working for a law firm. He was going to make even more money than he had at his old job and would eventually move out west. The thought of the success he was going to have once this was all over made him smile as he kept his eyes closed.

As he lay there with his eyes closed, he felt himself being grabbed by Jalisa. She lifted him up and laid him down on her chest. Marcus didn’t know it, but she had taken her bra off when she turned the light off, so her gargantuan boobs were now free to breathe.

She had placed Marcus right between the two mountains, them on either side of him. That was until she pushed them together, squeezing the life out of him between her massive boobs.

After a few more minutes, she brought him down to her vagina. She kicked her panties off fast, and without another word, Marcus was inserted inside her headfirst. Everything became instantly soaking wet, and the walls around him squeezed his body so tightly, he thought his bones might be breaking. He started to scream as loud as he possibly could, asking Jalisa to stop what she was doing. Of course, the giantess had no plan to stop whatsoever.

This was part of her plan all along. When she decided she was going to keep him all for herself, which was just moments after she had discovered him, she knew he was going to eventually become her new dildo. Now that he was in there, he wasn’t going to be coming out – not until she was done, anyway.

As she neared her climax, Jalisa sped up, sliding Marcus in and out of her faster and faster. She also moaned louder and louder until she finally reached her breaking point – or, in this case, her cumming point.

Her legs kicked up just a bit and she moaned one last moan as her vaginal juices covered Marcus’ head. The cum didn’t drip down his entire body because he had been sticking horizontally out of Jalisa’s vagina. Instead, whatever didn’t cover his head and chest
either dripped out of the giant vagina or off of him and on to the bed.

Once she was done, the giantess slowly removed Marcus out of her vagina and up to her mouth.

“I love you,” she said. She then proceeded to open her mouth and stick her tongue out, she then ran Marcus up her tongue from his penis up to his hair, licking the cum off of him. Once she was done, she threw the doll over her shoulder, and Marcus landed back
on the pillow.

The tiny man was angry the woman who was supposed to be helping him had just used him as a sex toy. He wasn’t sure if an argument was a good idea right now, however. She was so much bigger than him, after all. She could crush him to death with her boobs, her
butt, her feet, her belly, or she could eat him. He figured her being so big, she wouldn’t have a problem eating him whole.

Instead, he just lay on his back and closed his eyes. He wanted to just sleep this off and pretend it didn’t ever happen. Of course, he wished he’d never shrunk, either.