- Text Size +

Fortunately for Jalisa, her belly was so big and it squished against the tiny man in the pocket of her hoodie, he couldn’t see or hear anything going on around him. He was lucky he could even breathe in there. That was unfortunate for Marcus, however, because
the giantess wasn’t taking him where he thought she would.

Instead of going to some place to find out how to grow him back to size, Jalisa stopped at a fast food restaurant and got herself a couple burgers and a large fry. She then headed back to her house with the tiny man she planned on keeping at his size and to
herself.

It wasn’t until Jalisa got into the living room and set up one of those foldable tables in front of the couch to put her food down that she took Marcus out of her hoodie. The doll-sized man looked around to see the living room he and the giantess were now in. Beyond the living room was the kitchen.

It was then that Marcus knew he wasn’t at a clinic or anything along those lines. This woman had brought him to her house!

“What gives? I thought you were going to help me find a place to get back to my original size!” he said to her.

“I will. But the places were all closed. Plus, I wanted to be sure you were fed, so I got you a burger,” she said. She then placed Marcus on the tray next to the bag of food. She then pulled her hoodie over her head to take it off. Marcus looked on as he saw the giant woman’s giant boobs for the first time.

They were so big, they were almost popping out of her shirt. Marcus’ eyes were locked in on her cavernous cleavage. Every move she made with her arms, her boobs jiggled around.

Her belly was also showing now, too, hanging out from the shirt that was definitely too small for a woman her size.

Jalisa noticed the small man looking at her. He seemed to like what he was seeing. She wanted to ask him if he wanted to see more, but she knew she was in charge now, so he had no choice but to see more regardless. That’s when she grabbed at the sides of her shirt and lifted it off, as well. Her bra was so small, her boobs were hanging out of it from each side.

Marcus felt his jaw drop at the sight of Jalisa’s large boobs. She chuckled and then unbuttoned her jeans, slowly unzipping them and pulling them off. The giant woman was now down to her bra and panties. Her thighs were incredibly thick, as well. Part of her belly was stuffed inside her panties, as it was with most big people. She pulled it out, however, allowing it to hang low and
cover her crotch.

Marcus never gave a second thought to bigger women, but seeing Jalisa and all her big beauty, he knew that he definitely was a fan of them now. The next thing he knew, he shook his head back and forth rapidly to knock himself out of it.

“So, uh, when were you going to help me, again?” he asked, losing focus as he admired Jalisa’s body.

“We’ll try and figure something out tomorrow,” the giantess answered. “Why don’t you sit next to me? Keep me company.” She then picked him up and placed him on the couch. She didn’t put him next to her, however. She put him behind her.

Marcus looked up and saw what was easily the biggest butt he’d ever seen. Jalisa’s buttcheeks were the size of two boulders. Those boulders became bigger as the giantess began to squat down near him. He was mesmerized now.

“My butt is sooo big, isn’t it?” she asked in a seductive tone, shaking her butt back and forth now. She stopped squatting before she sat on him. “I want you to squeeze my buttcheeks. They’re so sore from bouncing up and down all day as I walked.” Jalisa snickered.

As if he was under some mind control, Marcus actually reached his arms up and began squeezing the giantess’ buttcheeks. As he did that, she then told him to kiss it, squatting down lower. Marcus did as he was told and began kissing each of her buttcheeks.

All of this butt worship was turning Jalisa on more and more. Finally, she couldn’t take it anymore and brought her butt down on the doll-sized man.

“Hey! Wait a mi -” his calls to Jalisa were ignored as she sat on him, squishing his entire body with her butt. She knew she was sitting on him, but she wanted to have some fun with this.

“This couch seems much lumpier than before…”  she said. She then rubbed her butt back and forth on the tiny man. He tried calling out for her, but his cries were muffed under the two tons of fat on her butt.

Not long after, Marcus heard a rumbling noise. He knew what was coming, and unfortunately, there was no stopping it.

Jalisa lifted her buttcheek, the one covering Marcus’ face and torso, and ripped the huge fart, directing it towards his face. After she was done farting, she sat back down on his face, adding another chuckle like the one she gave as she stripped in front of him.

“Smell that, my little slave,” she said, once again rubbing her buttcheeks on the doll-sized man. On one hand, she hoped he didn’t hear that. On the other, she no longer cared. If he didn’t know at this time he was going to belong with her forever, he’d find out soon
enough.