- Text Size +

Madelyn's Growing High School Life-Chapter 1
Tags:Fmg/Mini-Gts/femdom/humiliation/slow growth/slow shrink (Not much action in this chapter)

After waking up, Madelyn looked around her and noticed she was in the nurse's room. Arthur was lying in the bed next to hers, as Ada was standing next to his bed. 

"Hey are you okay Madelyn? You still have the handprint of Athena at your face. Sorry I kinda abandoned you guys there, but I was just too scared."

Madelyn answered with "I can understand you, but I would be lying to you if I say I'm not disappointed." Ada started to sob a little after hearing that. Arthur seemed to wake up to Ada's sobbing.

"Hey guys what is happeni- owowow, my arm hurts like hell." Madelyn's soul hurt after hearing Arthur's cry, after focusing a little she saw an arm covered with bandages which she couldn't see because of her missing glasses.

"Oh my god! I am so sorry, Arthur. Your arm is seriously hurt because of me." Tears dropped from Madelyn's eyes. Arthur didn't know what to say to Madelyn after that, to change the subject he turned to Ada.

"By the way, what happened to Athena and Josh?" Ada was turned her head down before answering.

"They got away with! No teacher wants anything to them because of their popularity and success in sports." Madelyn frowned up on hearing that.

"I knew Athena was an asshole, but I never knew Josh was like that too. I guess you were right, Arthur. I should have listened to your words and opened my eyes sooner. Josh was using me for homework and money. I can't believe they bullied us, broke my glasses along with your arm and got away with it just because they are popular and athletic!" Madelyn seemed to have a serious rage along with huge disappointment. She was upset with Josh who treated her like shit despite her giving everything he asked from her and she was furious with herself because she couldn't see what an asshole Josh was. Even if she couldn't see it, she shouldn't have ignored the words of Arthur.

 Madelyn gave a pitiful look to Arthur and said, "I'm sorry for not listening to you, Arthur. You were right all along. I put Josh before me, you and everything. From now on, I will focus on myself before everything. If she is more beautiful than me then I will be more beautiful, if she is stronger than me then I will work out, if she is sexier than me then I will get curvier, if she is taller than me then I will grow, if she is smarter than me then I will study more, if she is more athletic than me then I will get better at sports!" She didn't know how, butshe knew she would do it no matter how. Both Arthur and Ada were shocked at this statement and they had mixed feelings about it. Arthur was excited about Madelyn finally opening her eyes and having all of her time to improve herself instead of helping Josh, while Ada didn't even know what to feel.

Arthur happily said, "I'm so happy that you are seeing the truth now and I'm extra happy you decided to improve yourself. I wish I could join you in your journey, but it seems like I can't do it right now because of my broken arm. But I will make sure I will do everything to help you improve yourself. I can do the researches about dieting, lifting and sports for you, just know that I love you!" This time it was Madelyn and Ada's turn to be shocked by a sudden outburst. Ada felt huge jealousy since she had a small crush on Arthur, while Madelyn was feeling happy for being loved , but she didn't have any romantic feelings for Arthur.

Madelyn gave off a warming smile to Arthur, "I have never felt so loved. Thank you, Arthur." She leaned to Arhur before she lightly kissed Arthur on the cheek. Arthur blushed so hard that his face looked like a huge tomato. He couldn't understand if that kiss had any romantic feelings in it, but he was more than happy to get a somewhat positive response to his declaration of love.