- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Link for the height chart that compares Chapter 0 Madelyn, Chapter 5 Madelyn and Chapter 6 Madelyn: https://www.deviantart.com/ff15fast/art/Madelyn-Height-Chart-1012832879

Madelyn's Growing High School Life (Chapter 5)

Tags:Fmg/Mini-Gts/femdom/humiliation/slow growth/slow shrink/size transfer

 When they reached Madelyn's home, she and Arthur went upstairs. It was her lucky day since her parents went to her grandparent's house that day. She took the measurement tape and weight scale before going into her room. After they arrived at her room Madelyn started to walk towards Arthur while making sure he saw her newly grown curves.

"Just to clarify things, you will be my admirer in my path towards to be the best, and you will help me grow with your everything. And I mean EVERYTHING. Do you understand what does that mean, Arthur?" Madelyn was only an inch away from Arthur after her small talk was over. She looked down on her with her new height. She loved the feeling of looking down on somebody, especially if that somebody was 3 inches taller than you for your whole life. "I don't want to force you to say yes. You are my best friend so keep in mind that I also wouldn't stop talking to you or do something like that. Now with your own choice will you say yes. Just to let you know what you are getting into, if you are going to say yes I want you to say "Yes, my goddess" Now I will ask you one more time: Will you be my admirer?" Madelyn was slightly nervous, but she didn't show it on her beautiful face. She also noticed her shining green eyes had some kind of hallucinating effect on Arthur, so she never broke the eye contact.

 Arthur seemed to think of something just before he closed his eyes, "Yes" he paused a little as Madelyn was getting wet with anticipation "G-goddess"

 Arthur's eyes were still closed so he didn't see what was happening as he heard, "OHHHH YESS." just before he felt pressure on his shoulders and dropped to his knees as he didn't expect such a sudden pressure. He tried to open his eyes, but she couldn't see anything as Madelyn yanked his face into her dripping pussy.

"Lick it my admirer." Arthur was surprised a little but he did what Madelyn told. Just as he started, he heard a loud moan followed by strong orgasm. He also felt the pussy going up a little and wanted to look at what was happening. Just as he was withdrawing he felt a iron grip behind his head "No Arthur, you are not leaving there without making me cum once more." Arthur didn't inhale a deep breath when he was withdrawing, as he didn't expect such a thing. He quickly began licking as his breath was running out. Madelyn was getting closer to her second orgasm, while her little admirer was struggling to breathe in her pussy. He was licking with all of his power for her to let him breathe. Arthur was close to blacking out just as Madelyn's female juices hit his mouth and she released her iron grip on him.

 Arthur fell backwards and took a huge breath as he heard Madelyn's already tight clothes' stretching noises. Did she just grow? How much did she grow? Well, he guessed it was time to find out. "Hmm, gooood boyy." Arthur shivered as he heard that. So, Did Madelyn start to treat him as a puppy now? He accepted being an admirer but puppy? Wasn't things happening a little too fast? He raised his head to voice his concerns, but the words never came out from his mouth. The view in front of him was so beautiful and shocking that he forgot how to talk for a while. Madelyn stood in all of her naked elegance before him. Her smooth light olive skin, her tall legs, her muscled thighs, her freshly orgasmed vagina, her slightly toned abs, her D-cup breasts and above all of it was her face... Her face looked like it was sculpted to express a Goddess. Her sharp but perfectly feminine face features, her inviting plump lips, her perfectly sized nose that was in between her shining jade eyes which were burning Arthur's soul with lust, her slender eyebrows with her perfectly smooth skin. Arthur was close to cumming just from looking at the Madelyn's naked beauty. Madelyn realized that and put a strong pressure on Arthur's crotch with her foot.

"Get up. I wonder what your semen taste like. You know that I can't waste all that protein as a growing girl." Madelyn smiled with her alluring lips. Arthur somehow managed to get up without cumming as Madelyn lowered his shorts and pants. She smiled after seeing his 5-inch rock hard member "Well I guess it will be enough to your Goddess. At least for now." Arthur saddened a little after hearing that, but all thoughts became useless after feeling Madelyn's lips around his shaft and her tongue on the tip of his shaft. Madelyn put her hands on Arthur's waist and started to move him towards her. After getting pulled and pushed for a few rounds, Arthur felt her lips on his balls. She managed to fully take him in her throat after a few seconds. Arthur couldn't handle the pleasure and ejaculated. His ejaculation was lasting way longer than his normal ejaculations. He felt Madelyn's grip on him getting stronger and stronger. He yelped a little just before his ejaculation stopped and Madelyn released her grip. It was his best orgasm ever. Nothing even came close to this one. After Madelyn allowed him to move, he took a step back as his dick popped out of her mouth with a loud pop. He felt like his legs were shaking a little and he needed more strength to stand still. After some time, he got used to the feeling and decided to check on Madelyn. She was flexing her biceps, but what surprised Arthur was she the fact that Madelyn really had some serious muscles. Her biceps were as big as Athena's. How can Madelyn have the same amount of muscles with volleyball team's captain, the star female athlete Athena just after ONE workout !?

"Did your muscles just grow, Madelyn?"

Madelyn turned her face to Arthur, "That's GODDESS to you!" She sighed afterwards "But I guess it would be too cruel to punish my good boy just after his first mistake." Arthur felt like something was crawling up his spine. He didn't know Madelyn was so serious about the "goddess" thing. "Also, yeah I am feeling stronger after drinking your cum. I think your cum provided me with the much needed protein after my workout." She seemed to think for a second "I want you to provide me a glass of cum from now on. At least a glass of cum, E-VERY-DAY. You should include it in my new dieting program." After lowering her torso she continued "Now come here my little admirer." She picked him up like he weights nothing and kissed him deeply. Arthur was shocked about the sudden mood change. She was very dominant just a moment ago and now she was acting like she was his mommy, lifting him in a princess carry position while kissing him deeply. He loved this moment as he was feeling protected in her arms while she was caringly kissing him. After what felt like eternity, they stopped kissing and Madelyn lowered Arthur.

"I felt so good Arthur, thank you for today." Madelyn heart-warmingly smiled while both of them were taking in the height difference. Arthur's eyes were on the same level with her chin. Madelyn pointed out the tape "I guess it's time for the big reveal." Arthur nodded and grabbed the tape. He measured her height and he gulped.

"I-It says 5'8 and a half (174 cm)."

"Mhhhm, I was expecting something like that but knowing I grew 3 and a half inches (9 cm) is something else. Alright, time to move on to my curves."

 Arthur saw her newly grown boobs shake a little as she said that, he enthusiastically wrapped the tape around them. "41 inches (104 cm)" moved over to her waist as he noticed feint outlines of 6-pack "35 inches (89 cm)" he moved to her huge ass as he struggled a little, gaining a chuckle from Madelyn "44 inches (112 cm)"

After a low pitched moan Madelyn spoke, "Oh I grew so much all around. I wonder what my new weight is. Want to have a little bet?"

Arthur was a little bit nervous as he asked, "About what and on what?"

Madelyn chuckled a little "Of course about my weight silly. It was 120 lbs (54.5 kg) before. If I guess it closer, I will try the moves I learned in the dojo on you. Of course gently." She smiled mischievously as she stopped a little and moved towards Arthur "And if you guess closer you can ask whatever you want from your goddess. I mean everything." As she winked to Arthur. Arthur got a boner once more. He thought about it and decided not to pass on the opportunity.

"My guess is 150 lbs (68 kg)". Madelyn smirked after hearing Arthur's guess.

"I see you want to be thrown around by your muscular Goddess. Only 150? I know gaining 30 lbs would be absurd in normal situations but what's normal about me? Watch me weigh at least 160 lbs (72.5 kg) little one." Madelyn went on the scale. They were both shocked as they saw it go up and up until 165 lbs (74.8 kg). "Haha, I guess this babies weigh more than even I guessed." Madelyn said as she flexed her muscles all over.

"165?? But even I as a male weigh 130 lbs (59 kg)!" Madelyn directly stood above Arthur after she heard Arthur's dumb words.

" As a male, huh? What even is a male in front of a Goddess?" Arthur couldn't speak at that moment. "Plus, when I lifted you earlier it didn't feel like 130 pounds. You were lighter than that" Madelyn said while pointing the scale. Arthur understood the command and get on the scale.

"H-h-how" Arthur couldn't believe what he was seeing as he heard a loud laughter behind him.

"This is what happens when a puny male dares to compare himself with a Goddess. You are at the same weight with 5'2 (157 cm) me as a "male". Now get ready to be thrown around by your 165 lbs muscular Goddess you 120 lbs (54.4 kg) puny male." Madelyn said, while emphasizing the word "male".

 Arthur was thrown around for a whole hour as he couldn't do anything to Madelyn's superior strength. After an hour or so Madelyn stopped "Good job today my little one. I expect you to send me my new programs by text. Also..." she planted a kiss on Arthur's forehead. "Thank you for loving me. I hope I didn't go too far, I get heated whenever I get horny." Arthur got emotional after knowing he wasn't just a servant for her and went for a tight hug despite being sore because of the last hour. Madelyn gladly accepted her little lover in her arms. The loving hug lasted some time. After the hug, Arthur got ready to leave.

Just before leaving he kissed Madelyn's abs and said, "Bye, my goddess" which earned a huge smile from Madelyn as he said "Goddess" by his own will. She didn't break the huge smile as she said "I love you too, my little admirer. See you at school and don't forget to text me." He turned to wave a hand to her. She waved a kiss to him as a response. The image of tall naked beauty waving a kiss to him made it hard for him to sleep that night.

Chapter End Notes:

If you enjoyed my story, don't forget to check my DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/ff15fast