- Text Size +



Shortly after being cleaned off by Amy’s giant tongue she sat me down on her foot of her bed as she got up and threw a little bit of clothes on to start the day, allowing me to watch in full as she bent over at the waist in order to slip into a pair of hot pink panties that bordered closely on the edge of becoming a thong. 



She was fully aware of my unbroken gaze and had even decided to tease me by very lightly shaking her ass causing her thick luscious cheeks to jiggle as they bounced into one another while her trimmed pussy glistened slightly in the morning rays that crept through her bedroom window. 



“Looks like she enjoyed herself too” I thought as I kept my eyes locked on her gorgeous form as she slipped into her thin underwear before tossing on an oversized T-shirt to cover her breasts. 


“Hey is-isn’t that one of my shirts” I asked as she walked back over to the bed taking in the design of the front of the T finding it ti be very familiar even at my current size. 



It had become slightly more difficult to discern between things the smaller I got, my best guess was that it had something to do with my unconscious mind finding it hard to recognize the most familiar of things now that they had seemingly been scaled up to an extent once thought impossible, but that’s just a theory of mine really. 


“Yeah, heh heh, I hope it’s okay” Amy sheepishly said as she fidgeted with her fingers acting as if she had been caught doing something she shouldn’t have, “Its just that, you know, you can’t fit into them anymore and they…umm…make me feel like you’re still right here next to me” she said feeling a bit awkward from her recent admission. 



“Hey it’s fine, it’s cool, I don’t mind” I said looking up at her as she swayed back and forth some, her face blushing a bright crimson red as she stared back at me, “Honestly I’m just glad someone kept all my stuff, I would’ve thought it had been thrown out by now or something” I said nonchalantly. 



“Hah why would we do that” she said dropping down to her knees so she could look at me more directly. “Well, I mean, it’s not like I can wear any of that stuff anymore right” I said shrugging my shoulders “I figured it would just be taking up space you know”. 



“Don’t say that” Amy said reaching out to touch me with her finger tip “You’re not some piece of trash that’s just gonna be thrown away and forgotten about” she said with a glint of tears forming in her eyes. 


While it was true I sometimes had a very low opinion of myself, it wasn’t exactly something that had made itself know during my diminishing status but rather it was something I had had for many years prior. The constant sense of just not being wanted for most of my life was enough to make me think from time to time that maybe it wasn’t an unjustified feeling, but now in more recent times those thoughts had started to become fewer and fewer. 


“I know I just-sigh-sometimes I forget you all don’t mind me being here” I said wrapping my hand around her finger tip as I nuzzled my head into its soft warm embrace. 


“Of course we don’t mind” Amy said before scooping me up in her palm “You know we’d do anything for you” she said bringing me close to her face. 


“I know” I said softly as I looked into her eyes before she wiped away the beginning of future tears. 



“Now, let’s go get something to eat” she said standing up before sniffing the air “Smells like mom and Frank are making bacon and eggs for breakfast” she said turning to open her bedroom door as I rode comfortably in her cupped hand. 



Moments later after a quick journey downstairs and into the kitchen where Ellen and Frank, my adoptive parents, were hard at work fixing breakfast for the soon to be fully awake house. 



Ellen and Frank were two of the most amazing people I, James Porter,  had ever had the pleasure of meeting, even before I had shrunk to my current size they had done everything they could to give me a good and loving home that I had never really had before now. Nowadays it was like nothing had changed between us, they still saw me for me and treated me as one of their own through it all, and I was damn sure lucky that they had decided to do so. 



They had taken me in when I was about sixteen and a half or so and then almost a year later they genuinely surprised me by asking me if I would be ok if they adopted me. They knew where I came from and what I had escaped from, they said that they didn’t want me to have to go back to that part of my life and that I deserved better than what I had, they had actually been the first ones to ever really tell me that. 



So here I am now, a year and a half later and still treated like an actual human being despite my obvious lack of equivalency to normal human beings now. 



“Well good morning sleepy heads” came the warm loving voice of Ellen as she turned from her position at the stove where she worked on fixing a batch of scrambled eggs. She had a large apron on over her morning clothes that did little to cover up her gargantuan bosom that hovered over the sizzling pan and no doubt blocking out a portion of her view. 


The strip of fabric pretty much only covered up where her cleavage was leaving the vast majority of her firm J, nearly K, cup breasts uncovered from the minuscule material. 



“Morning” we both chimed back at her even though they probably couldn’t hear me as Amy took a seat behind the kitchen counter before depositing me down on the cold surface to have free rein for the time being. 


“So, how’d you both sleep” Frank asked keeping his attention on the skillet of frying bacon manning it with the upmost attention to keep from burning or charring a single slice


“Well I slept fine but I think James would’ve had a better time if he had something to cover up with” Amy said mentioning my lack of any form of sheet to keep warm during the night catching both Ellen and Franks attention. 


“Gasp did Mia not give him the wash clothe I told her to put in his box” Ellen said spinning around from the stove to look at my tiny form, quickly closing the distance between us as she leaned over the counter top to get a closer look at me while Frank looked over at me with a pant of concern before rolling his eyes at the inaction of Mia. 


I couldn’t help but watch as her lofty tits were squished and compressed against the surface as she leaned down to look me over threatening to spill out if not for the thin layer of material that encompassed her boobs. 



“It-its fine Ellen really” I said holding my hands up trying to convey how I wasn’t worse for wear and definitely not wanting to blame or accuse Mia of purposely neglecting me the much needed wash cloth, “Really it’s no big deal, she probably just forgot is all” I say as her titanic finger tip gently ran over my entire body in an effort to ensure I was ok. 



“Ughhh, that girl can be so scatter brained sometimes” Ellen said before quickly remembering her eggs and turning back to the stove. 



“Hah it-it’s fine really” I say scratching the back of my head “No harm done you know”, “Well I will definitely make sure to leave something nice and warm for you to snuggle up with in your box tonight James” Ellen said looking over her shoulder at me with a soft reassuring smile. 


“Thanks” I softly replied before the sound of my other adoptive siblings waking up and coming downstairs echoed through the halls. 



“Welp, let’s get this party started I guess” I silently mumbled preparing myself for the oncoming flurry of sisterly love that was sure to make up a portion of my morning.