- Text Size +


Breakfast went by pretty uneventfully, aside from the occasional glare between Kate and Hailey, but other than that everything went as smoothly as any meal could go, while I munched away on my tiny piece of bacon and little sliver of egg that Ellen had been so kind as to give me. 


“So what are everyone’s plans for today” Frank asked as everyone had come close to cleaning their plates, “Well, I was gonna just be down at the gym” Tina said letting them know where she planned to be after the meal “I’ve got that competition this Friday you know”. 



That’s right, I had actually forgotten all about Tina’s big match this weekend what with all the shenanigans I had been involved in the last few weeks, she was a professional weight lifter and had been working hard the last few months to bulk up as much as she could for her most recent match which apparently came with a title of regional champion. 


It wouldn’t be long before she was competing on a national level, possibly even at an international level in the Olympics one day if all went according to plan, at least to my understanding, she had tried on a few different occasions to explain the inns and outs of how the scoring system and how the matches were set up but I just couldn’t do much beyond smile and nod. 



“You guys will all be there right” she asked almost sheepishly as she looked between everyone hoping for some sort of support system on her big day, it was at times like this that she could literally embody the term gentle giant. 



It never ceased to amaze me just how timid and shy such a big strong person could be, even when I was at my old height Tina towered over me with my eyes coming up to just below her collar bone she was a sight to behold that’s for sure. 



“Of course we’ll be there sweetie” Ellen said to her eldest daughter “We’ll all be there to cheer you on, right everyone” she said looking around at everyone in the room earning nods of affirmation as they all chirped in agreement. 



“Hmm eheh, thanks” Tina said meekly with a big grin as she looked down at her lap twiddling her thumbs for a moment before hopping up from her seat and taking her plate to the sink, “Speaking of which” she said rinsing off her dishes “I need to get going”. 



And with that she was off, leaving the rest of us to presumably piddle around the house for the day, “Welp, what else is going on” Frank asked urging the girls to share what they had planned for the day. 



“Wellll, I was kinda wanting to maybe go to the movies and maybe the mall with my friends today” Mia asked fidgeting in her seat at the breakfast nook, “Ehhh, I don’t know Mia” Ellen said not to keen on the idea of being out in public with her daughter and her friends “I don’t really feel like walking around a mall all day”. 



“Oh uh, actually Chris got her license last week so, uh, we wouldn’t really need you to give us a ride” Mia said trying to sway Ellen to the prospect of letting her go out unchaperoned with her friends. 



“Ehhhhh…” Ellen said a little apprehensively as she looked at Mia who simply gave her an irresistible pouty face in response, “Sigh, okay fine” Ellen said earning a triumphant cheer from Mia who jumped up out of her seat and began to run upstairs to get ready “Just be home before dark okay” Ellen yelled as we all heard the excited footsteps bounding up the stairs. 



“Sigh, well does anyone else have plans for the day” Ellen said trying to get back on track, “Well I was just gonna maybe go see a movie with Jack and Blake and Diane” Kate said as she pushed the few remaining crumbs of food around on her plate playfully “Right Diane”. 



“Oh yeah, hehe, it’ll be like a little double date you know, hehe” Diane said from her seat as she looked over to Frank to try and gauge his reaction, “Is that okay daddy” she asked in as innocent of a voice as she could muster. 



“Hmmm” Frank grumbled for a second before breathing out a sigh of defeat simply not wanting to argue with his daughters about the, in his mind, less than adequate company the two of them kept with their boyfriends. 




“Alright, yeah, sigh, just be careful going out ok” he said making the two girls got out of their seats and walked around to either side of his face before leaning in and giving him a quick peck on his cheeks, “Thanks daddy” Diane said before going off to presumably get dressed for the day “Yeah thanks dad” Kate said with a smile before following in suit. 




“And I’ve got that interview at the mall today” Hailey said picking up her plate and putting it in the sink. 



It didn’t surprise me to hear her say that though, she’s always been a bit of a go getter for as long as I’ve known her and if memory serves me correctly I think I remember her saying something about wanting to get a little part time job so she could have some money for herself. 




Smart though I’ll give her that, although from what I remember her saying I think the interview in question is for a women’s lingerie store in the heart of the mall, Vickie’s Secrets or something like that, but I’m not one to judge though, if she or anyone else wants to try and work their it’s not for me to say one way or another. 




“Oh yeah that’s right” Ellen said with piqued enthusiasm at hearing one of their children were taking their first steps towards independence, “Hey, real quick, if they ask you to show them what you got don’t flash them just strut” she said giving Hailey a bit of personal advice. 




“Yeah, hah, I know Ellen I know” Hailey said with a bit of a laugh at the ridiculous advice she was being offered, “Maybe a little shimmy wouldn’t hurt though” Ellen said as she shook her shoulders a bit making her enormous tits jiggle under her t shirt “But if they’re still anything like they were when I first started out there, they’ll definitely pick you”. 




Now from what I’ve been told Ellen had made her living being a model for this store, well actually she was a model for the whole brand but she started out as a local model for the company in the very same mall that Hailey was apparently going to be interviewing for. 




Apparently the company would send a scout or something like that to each location to see who they could reel in and make the faces for the store’s products, and wouldn’t you believe it but one of those scouts had gone to the store Ellen was working for so long ago and we’ll I guess the rest is history really. 



Ellen definitely didn’t drag her feet while she worked with them though, she was actually one of their more engaging models they worked with which landed her on the cover of their magazines numerous times, she was featured in the weekly mail catalog for pretty much her entire career there, she was one of the poster girls for the front of their stores, and even debuted her own line of comfortable form fitting bras for the bustier women who wanted quality clothing. 



It was up until like a year or so before I had first met them that she had actually retired from the business and slowed down to enjoy the small things in day to day life that she hadn’t been able to for quite a while. Even in her mid to late forties she still managed to look like she was thirty and not a day older somehow, probably from some super secret skincare routine that only famous models knew about, I sure as hell didn’t know. 




“Heh, you really think so” Hailey said giving her shoulder an awkward rub as she grinned from ear to ear uncontrollably, “Definitely, I mean they’d be crazy not to really” Ellen said psyching up Hailey who had begun to show her nervousness about the situation. 



“Yeah, you’ll do great honey, just…” Frank said trying to reassure his daughter of how beautiful she truly was, “Just don’t…just be careful with the people that come in and out of there okay” he said wanting her to be safe from the few creeps that were known to spy on the women working there. 




“Heh, I will dad, I will” Hailey said before leaning in to give Frank a big hug trying to build up her confidence before walking over to Ellen and giving her a tight side hug that made their breasts press against each other as they fought take over the other. 




“You’ll do great Hailey, I know you will” Ellen said wrapping an arm around Hailey and bringing her closer in, “Thanks Ellen” Hailey said genuinely happy for the support before breaking off the hug to go get ready for the day. 



“Sooo…what about the two of you” Ellen said looking me and Amy up and down curious to what our plans for the day would be, “Well we were actually thinking about just staying here and having a bit of a lazy day together” Amy said looking down at me with hidden mischief that only she and I knew about. 



“Yeah maybe just soak in the hot tub or something outside, you know, just real quiet today really” I said looking up at Amy before turning to meet Frank and Ellen’s gazes, “Welp, nothing wrong with taking it easy today I guess” Frank said with a bit of a chuckle before hopping up and walking over to the sink to begin doing the dishes for the morning. 




“Haha yeah nothing wrong with that” Ellen said before leaning in and giving me a small but still large peck on top of my head, “Just be careful not to get lost then James” she said warmly as she got up to go about the rest of her morning. 




“Okay little guy hehe, let’s get you cleaned up for the day” Amy whispered once everyone else had gone to do what they wanted to do before reaching down and offering her open hand for me to step into as Frank clattered away with the dirty dishes in the sink, none the wiser to what the two of us were up to. 



“Sounds good to me” I said with a big, definitely goofy, smile on my face as I clambered up into her awaiting palm, I new better than to be scared by what she said after all. 



No I knew better than anyone what she meant by that, a full on full body show that simply involved me watching her giant naked body dance around in the shower while she lathered herself up, so when you think about it nobody in their right mind would really be worried about what was about to happen. 



Amy then ever so gently lifted me up into the air as she hopped off her seat behind the kitchen counter and lightly skipped with each step she took in order to not draw to much attention towards the two of us. 



Soon enough we were both back upstairs and in the bathroom at the end of the hall where a luxurious walk in shower was waiting for us, I could practically hear it calling to us as Amy shut the door behind her, locking it to insure our privacy in the coming moments. 




“Hmmhmmhmm” she hummed seductively as she placed me on the edge of the sink before beginning to sensually take off the few strands of clothes she had on, she was making a show of it as she did every day simply for me to enjoy. 



Just the sight of her luscious mounds jiggling and wiggling around in the air was enough to make my cock rise up once again and begin throbbing with intense desire. 



She lifted the oversized shirt up over her head and threw it to the ground letting her large firm gorgeous breasts sway and wobble with every one of her sensual movements before leaning down over the sink, dangling them over top of me with such precision that they were just out of reach even when I jumped up in the air I could barely scrap the surface of her taut pink nipples. 




Leaning back up and standing straight again she then cupped and squeezed her tits before delicately pinching and pulling her nipples, teasing herself as I was once able to and finding enough pleasure in it that she felt the need to bit her bottom lips to keep from letting out a moan of ecstasy that would no doubt fill the halls. 



She looked right at me as she snaked her hands to meet her waistline before hooking the elastic band of her thin underwear with her thumbs and slowly pulling them down the the floor, letting them drop in a silent pile revealing her neatly shaven smooth pussy to me in all its glory. 




I never get tired of seeing her like that, even at this size where I know for a fact I could never do the things I wanted to do with her, it simply never ceased to amaze me that such a beautiful display of her womanhood sat mere inches away from me, well inches for her at least. 



I watched from my vantage point on the sink as she slowly made her way to the shower, swaying her hips too and frow with every step, before reaching in and starting the water for what would for sure be another banger of a show. 




Things like this remind me of what it was like to actually be a part of her daily cleaning routine, back when I was a towering six inches tall all the way until I was a single inch in height where Amy simply said that I was to small to be used as her loofa anymore. 


I think there was some concern on her end that she may also unintentionally hurt me or drop me in the shower, I can’t blame her though, things like that have always been what kinda scares me on a regular basis even when I think I’m safe I can never be too careful. 



Oh but the times we had behind these panes of steamed up glass, we had made it a regular occurrence for me to massage and tenderize her nipples when she hovered me over top of them. 



Even through the rapids of the water cascading around me, through her sensual moans, I still managed to hear her heart beating every time we did that, I could hear how it fluttered whenever I would take a quick little nibble on her nipples. 



It made me feel like a man even at this size, to know that I could make her feel good in one way or another despite my handicap. 



I loved how it felt to have the short stubble above her pussy would brush against my entire body when she lowered me further south than she usually would as I was sometimes privy to grazing the inner lips of her womanhood. 



She would dip me in and out of herself, fucking herself with me as she gave me a full body pussyjob before coming so close to finishing that her thighs threatened to close in on me. 



I missed how I could make her legs shake and her knees buckle by simply wiggling around in side her, pushing and prodding against her interior as she used me like a certain type of toy that only a few experienced hands knew how to handle. 



“Welp, you ready for another day big man” Amy said as she walked back over to the sink snapping me back to reality, “Huh” I said dumbly as she held her hand out for me to climb back onto. 




“Come on” she urged gently as she nodded over to the shower “The waters fine” she said with a coy grin across her beautiful face. 



At that I wasted no time in clambering up into her awaiting palm for what was sure to be another jaw dropping, aww inducing, picture perfect show.