- Text Size +

Moments later I was soon met by the gorgeous bodies of the multiple young women that resided in this house as they one by one filled into the kitchen, drawn in by the savory allure of breakfast just like Amy and I were. 



First to enter the room was Tina, who was easily the tallest person in the house standing at like six foot six last I remember her saying something, she walked past Amy greeting her, Ellen, and Frank before she finally noticed me standing on the counter top and gave me and warm sounding ‘Good Morning’ as she lightly reached out and nuzzled the top of my head with her the tip of her index finger. 




She had a bit of a routine she liked to adhere to most every day which meant that she was up and fully dressed for the day by the time she came downstairs unlike almost everyone else really. She had a pair of tight looking leggings and a black tank top shirt on that fit snugly against her frame, hugging her small but firm C cup breasts so much so that her nipples began to poke out a bit. 



‘Small’ was a realities term I know, even for someone like me, but when I say small I only mean it in the sense that she had the smallest breasts out of everyone else who lived here, even though to me they still looked like mountains they just weren’t Mt. Everest you know. 



Next to come piling through the doorway was Hailey and Kate who pushed and shoved against each other trying to gain way over the other for some reasons unknown to everyone except for them, I let out a quiet sigh a I saw them together. 



It wasn’t even noon yet and the two of them were already at it again for some, more than likely, petty reason, “Daaaaad” I heard Hailey whine to Frank as she tangled with Kate. 



“Katie won’t let me borrow her makeup sponge” she said as I finally noticed what the two of them were squabbling over as a bright purple egg shaped sponge was clutched between Kates hand as Hailey desperately tried to pry it free. 



“You mean ‘steal’ it” Kate said as she struggled to free her hand from her younger sister’s grasp, “Why don’t you just get your own stuff instead of always taking mine” Kate asked pulling the sacred sponge away from Hailey. 



“I was gonna give it back” Hailey said tugging the sponge back towards her, “You never do” Kate retorted as she pulled the sponge towards her again “You always wind up losing them too and I keep having to buy ones to replace them”. 



“Girls please not before breakfast, please” Frank said discouraged that his daughters were already bickering with each other at the start of the day, “You can argue about who gets what later, but for now let’s just sit down and eat, please” he said motioning for the two to take a seat. 



“Ughhh fine” Hailey said begrudgingly giving up her hold on the all important sponge before walking past everyone to go sit down at the little breakfast nook on the other side of the kitchen, “Hey James” the eighteen year old said curtly as she passed by the counter while her braless DD’s bobbed and swayed under her shirt. 



“Sigh, morning James” Kate said letting out an aggravated sigh as she sat down next to Amy at the counter giving me an already tired look from having to argue so early in the day “Morning Amy”. 



Her smaller D’s were held in place by an apparent bra she had already tossed on for the day as I could see the bright pink shoulder straps peeking out from her oversized shirt collar which she used to easily access her cleavage in order to store her precious sponge. 



The next of my adoptive siblings to enter the room was Diane, Franks eldest daughter, who wore a silky looking oversized man’s sleep shirt that had the top half of its buttons undone providing anyone who looked her way a gloriously framed shot of her F cup breasts and cleavage, she had been wearing stuff like that to bad since before I even knew her apparently, she said that it was pretty comfortable but to each their own really. 



There was almost no way to tell whether or not she had and panties on underneath the light blue shirt as it dangled past her thighs leaving it all up to the imagination, which I presumed she was as I don’t think anyone would take a chance like that to unintentionally flash their family their privates before breakfast. 



“Yaaawn, morning everyone” she said sleepily as she walked over to the cupboard and got down an empty coffee mug, “Morning James, yawwwn” she said greeting me separately from everyone else as she poured her a cup of orange juice that was sitting next to the stove. 




“Huh Diane honey I really hope you have something on underneath that” Ellen jokingly said looking over at the scantly clad woman beside her, “I do I do, yawn, see” she said before lifting up the hem of her shirt to reveal a pair of matching blue panties on underneath as she sipped from her mug. 


“Well that’s good hehe” Ellen said finding it a little bit funny “We don’t need another accident to happen now so we haha” she said referencing an earlier incident where she had unintentionally shown her naked lower half to a bunch of guests we had over earlier in the year. 



“Yeah yeah” Diane said casually as she rolled her eyes “Like I said before I didn’t know that skirt would ride up my ass like that, so it’s not really my fault you know” she said before taking a seat on the other side of Amy. 



Last but not least was little Mia, the youngest member of the family at sixteen, getting ready to turn seventeen in just a month or so, who stumbled into the kitchen in basketball shorts and a white T shirt, her own F’s bounced underneath her loose fitting shirt with each step she took bounding towards the almost ready food. 



Not only did she happen to be the youngest of Ellen’s daughters, she was also the shortest not counting me at around five foot five, making her the rowdy but loving short stack of the family.  



Now you’ve probably heard me say Franks daughters and Ellen’s daughters and thought ‘Why is he saying it like that’ well the fact of the matter is is that this was a very mixed family with Frank and Ellen both respectively having adopted their own children before having ever even met one another roughly sixish years ago. 



There were more siblings that had already moved on and left the nest before I ever came along though, they were good people, the couple I had the pleasure of meeting at least, and it was clear that even on their own Ellen and Frank had managed to raise every single one of their adopted children to be as kind hearted as one could imagine being. 


Then the two of them found each other and what was left of their own little families came together to make this even bigger one, with Ellen bringing Tina, Amy, and Mia while Frank brought Diane, Kate, and Hailey. 



“Morning everyone” Mia said as she took a seat next to Hailey, “Mia you really need to pay attention when we ask you to do something” Ellen said wanting to acknowledge Mia’s slip up last night “You forgot to give James his washcloth and had him go the whole night without something to cover up with”. 



“Gasp, I-I I’m sorry” Mia said looking at Ellen as a few eyes landed on her, “I-I just forgot really” she said sympathetically as she looked between everyone before finding my tiny self on the kitchen counter in groin of Amy “I’m sorry James I really didn’t mean to do that, I…I just forgot” she said honestly as she faced the floor out of embarrassment. 


I felt bad for her to be honest, I know she hadn’t done it on purpose but yet here she was being scolded in front of everyone because of her own inattentiveness. 



“Sigh, it’s fine, he said it’s fine, he knows you didn’t do it on purpose” Ellen said looking pointedly at her youngest “Just please, please, PLEASE, be more careful in the future” she said trying to get her point across before dumping out the sizzling pan of scrambled eggs into a large awaiting bowl. 




“Alright everyone come get your plates ready” Ellen said motioning to the stack of plates beside the stove “The bacon should be ready any minute now”, “Actually” Frank said having gotten out of his laser focused mode of cooking and jumping into the conversation with exciting news “It’s ready now” he said holding a plate of bacon strips that everyone hungrily stared at. 



“Well alright then” Ellen said smiling happily at everyone “Let’s eat”.