- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy! And please come and join my Patreon family! 

In all of my days of living I swear to all that is holy, I have never run as fast nor as far as I am running now or I guess I should say limping now, seeing how I sprained my ankle. 


What am I running run you ask? Oh well that's a good question, and the answer is simple. It's because right above me, right above the city in fact where several giant bodies covered in fur. 


The clouds split apart, the ground shook uncontrollably and the tall buildings began to crumble. The whole world seemed to becoming apart as the wind howled in my ears and even though I knew that it was a bad idea, I couldn't help but look up at the sky and see not a sky of blue and clouds, but a sky filled with meteor sized bottoms of fur. 



"Oh shit!!!" 


Those where the last words I was able to say as the world seemed to jump miles and miles into the air upon coming into contact with the mighty falling bodies from afar. The streets beneath my feet began to disintegrate as I and every other person was blasted into the sky. 


The world in my eyes spinning. I could hear countless screams coming in all directions and yet I could do nothing but fall. I didn't dare scream myself, not because I was brave or anything like that it was because nothing would come out of my mouth as I looked down at the split opened earth and lava filling up from the cracks.


I closed my eyes and awaited the end, I was expecting a burning hot death. 


"Bang!" 


"Ooowww..." 

*** 


I opened my eyes slowly. My head was hurting and my bones where aching. 


"I-I'm not dead?" I asked in surprised. 


I slowly sat up, cracked my neck and looked around. The ground beneath me felt funny, strange even. It didn't feel like the hard ground I was use to. I looked down, ignoring the pain that stabbed my neck. 


"What the?!" I yelled out looking down at a ground of pitch black. "This isn't the ground at all." I said coming to a certain realization. "This is fabric." 


I stood up to my full height and took a few steps forward. My eyes drifted towards the far off distance and in so doing, I was able to glimpse the world around me. 


The air was burning, the streets where filled with lava and so many building had been toppled over. It looked like the apocalypse. I wanted to cry but I still found myself wanting answers. 


"What the hell am I standing on?" I asked as I started walking north and soon the all black landscape was replaced with grey and white fur.


What I bore witness to was enough for me to question reality. I could no longer tell wether or not I was dreaming. I mean how could any of this be reality. 


What I saw from afar was a the face of a giant, but it  wasn't a regular face, no in fact it was the face of wolf, a feminine wolf by the looks of it. 


"I gotta get out of here right now..." I said as I noticed the strange giant unconscious. But I knew that this giant wasn't going to stay down for long, for already where her eyes beginning to twitch and move. 


"I really gotta go." I said the fear growing stronger as I slowly turned around. 


"WHERE AM I?" 


I stopped moving and slowly looked behind me and no longer saw an unconscious wolf. Instead I saw a large brown eye focused on me. 


"Oh shit."

***

(PATREON CONTENT) 


ASMR VIDEO: The Brobdingnagian Bartender! 



Come and check it out! 

Chapter End Notes:

Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234