- Text Size +

Joy decided to confront Catalina about her find. Catalina was furious with Joy and told her she would deal with this later. In the mean time Catalina had to find her boss before she got into more trouble. She called some hotels in the area and a friend told her Birtha was staying in one of the rooms. Catalina cleaned that same hotel part time.

She put on her blue maid’s uniform and the same crusty socks. She drove to the hotel. It was nighttime now and she went to the Maids station, aka the closet with cleaning supplies and access keys. At that moment Birtha and Britney came out of their room. Catalina acted innocent as they went by.

She over heard Britney talking about the hotel bar and about some tums for her stomach. It was a hole in the wall bar and was filthy. Once out of sight Catalina went into their room. She scanned the room. There was not much there. She quickly looked around, but no Matt. She figured they must have taken him with them. She was about to leave when she noticed the toilet seat was down. She just thought it’s the only place left I have not looked.

She opened the lid and gasped and plugged her nose. It was full of crap. Something wiggled on top of the pile. She looked closely. It was Matt. She used some toilet paper and carefully pulled him out. She left the room without any problems. She hopped into her car and drove home.

I am sorry about all of that, it was not part of the plan. Matt now sat on her sink and was thoroughly cleaned. Catalina said I know your tired and I will put you somewhere safe to sleep. She kicked off her shoe and pulled off my arch nemesis. The sock. She dropped me in and carefully tucked me into her maid’s shoe. "Night" he heard her say. It was so moist and damp in the sock. His eyes watered and he soon passed out. He awoke to Catalina shaking him out of the sock.

She gave him some food and said, "I remember a deal we made. You did not finish my bathroom floor so." She picked up the damn sock dropped me in. She slid her foot into the sock and put on her shoes. I pounded angrily on her toes. This was not fair. As if reading Matt’s mind Catalina said if I had any problem with this to take up with her smelly toes. He spent the day in the dreaded sock of doom as she cleaned motel rooms. Hours went by as he sucked in grime and sweated heavly. The 4-day-old sock was so nasty and was stained dark brown. When he passed out from the smell she took him out and put him on her bed.

She gave him a thimble of water. He drank his fill. After a minute she said, "Ok break is over and she peeled the sock off her foot and dropped Matt into it. Catalina had to plug her nose and figured she would throw it out after torturing him some more.

There was a knock on the door and she droped the sock into the hamper and went to the door. She opened it and looked down at Liz. "Hello miss Catalina. My name is Liz Turner, joys daughter." Catalina invited her inside. She wanted to apologies and belived her friend Kim tattled to her crazy Aunt about Matt. During this time Matt had pounded his way out of his worst enemy and made a small hole in the hamper. He crawled out and ran to the side of the wall. He noticed Catalina talking to the little girl that had him between her toes yesterday.

He had to escape Catalina and the sock. He ran up to the table and up to Liz’s sandaled foot. She had on a pair of pink sandals and something that looks like pink mesh around some of the bigger straps. He quickly slid between the toe section and gabbed of hold of the net like design. The little girl soon got up and left. Inside the shoe was terrible. He was being crushed by her dirty toes. Bang. Bang. Bang. Matt started to get sick from the motion and the smell of her toes. Luckily it was not long before the girl skipped into her trailer and to her room. She kicked off her sandals and Matt went flying off of the one he was in and onto the floor.

Matt laid there in the middle of the floor in a daze. The floor shook as Tisha walked in and her bare foot almost hit Matt, but instead the displaced air forced him under the bed. Almost stepped on by a 12-year-old, battered and bruised he fell asleep. Big mistake. When he woke up there were 5 sets of eyes on him. He was in the middle of the kitchen table on a soft cloth. Catalina was there! "Hello insect. Thought you could escape?"

She was smart and figured out his escape and went to Joy’s trailer. A quick search of the place, (I mean it is a trailer) turned up the bruised and smelly rich man. Catalina had also called Dana, Matt's assistant, and she soon pulled up to the trailer. Joy looked out the window at the new Porsche, and the sexy older red head that got out of the car. She was wearing 3 thousand-dollar clothes. What a dump she thought as she walked up to the door.

Serves him right she thought. Catalina greeted her at the door and had Matt in her hands. Matt looked up at her assistant and thought yeah!!! They all went inside. Again what dump she thought. Afraid to get her cloths dirty Dana stood. She was wearing a conservative pantsuit with white heel shoes. But still a knock out. Everyone else sat down. Matt thought he was going to be rescued but his assistant had a contract that gave her wide discretion over Matt. Dana was also one of the best lawyers in the country.

"How would you all like to make some cash. Say enough to live off of. We can talk money figures later though. But how would you like to baby sit him for a week?" Joy said, "You mean to tell me we can make a bunch of money and all I got to do is watch bug man there?" Joy then laughed a scary laugh. When she settled down she said what do you say girls. They all jumped with excitement. "Tisha your birthday is tomorrow, you can play with him tonight." The other two moaned their disappointment. Joy said, "yall can play with him later. We gots all week. Damn."

Dana got up and walked out after giving Joy her number. Catalina had money put into her account and she left feeling somewhat bad about leaving him in Joy’s clutches. 12pm Tisha climbed out her bedroom window and ran to her friends house/trailer. Her friend Amy greated her at the door. She walked in and the door slammed but no one cared.

It was 15 year old Amy, who looked like Selma Gomez only she had bad teeth. She also was a little heavy. She was also short. She also lived with her 18 year old Sister Britney.

The same one!!!

What bad luck.

She only saw Birtha by the time she came out of the house when Matt was taken from Liz. Also, all anyone talked about was Birtha. So Tisha had no idea Britney was involved. She said hi and gave Matt to her chubby friend.

z88;