- Text Size +

The hallway continued in near darkness for a short ways before they came across clear glass rooms on either side. Even the doors into them were made of clear glass.

Kaylee pointed to the left. “Look. There’s Sanaa and her friend.”

Tucker turned to observe Sanaa and another black female. He could also make out a tiny shrunken nude male who the two seemed to be ‘toying’ with. The tiny man was atop a table that the two were sitting at. There were other furnishings in the room, including a queen-sized bed which took up a good portion of the room. He noted that most of the furnishings as well as the walls were almost a milky white color. The contrast between the dark skin of Sanaa and her friend and their surroundings was striking.

He observed for several minutes as the two talked to each other and to the man. He couldn’t hear what they were saying, so he couldn’t tell whether they were teasing the man, mocking him or simply telling jokes, but he could see both women laughing.

After some time, the other woman snatched up the tiny man while Sanaa walked over to lay down on the bed. The other woman placed the shrinky on a table at the end of the bed near Sanaa’s feet. The shrinky first bowed at her feet, then began to massage her toes. Sanaa sighed and lay back, enjoying the sensation.

The other woman than picked up the shrinky again and held him over Sanaa’s chest. Sanaa reached up and took him, than let him dangle from her finger before falling onto the softness of her flesh. She arched her back and the shrunken man slid down to her abdomen. Leaning back on the bed, she exhaled in pleasure as she felt the shrinky patter-crawl towards her most private opening.

Just when he had reached Sanaa’s vagina, the other woman reached down and pulled him away. The shrinky was not happy and he seemed to have a grimace on his face as he was held up by her. She didn’t seem to care as she brought his legs towards her mouth and grasped onto his ankles, causing him to squeak. She flipped him around so that he could view her mouth as she pulled him in, her smile readily apparent. As the tiny man pushed with all his might against her hand, it pushed him further into her mouth.

Soon, he was almost fully into her mouth, only his head peaking out. His legs must be in her throat, Tucker thought.

“Please, please no!”, the shrinky screamed, though it was not audible to Tucker and Kaylee. He braced himself to be swallowed.

At the last second, however, the woman spat him out of her mouth and into her hand. The tiny looked relieved when he was handed back to Sanaa, who had now sat up from her earlier position on the bed.

Kaylee tapped Tucker on the shoulder. She had a smirk on her face. “Sometimes, they like to tease the guys a little. I think that little one really wants Sanaa to eat him.”

Sanaa brought the shrinky up to her face and tasted his face with her tongue. She turned away from the other woman and pushed the tiny into her mouth, using her finger to press onto his butt. Soon, he was almost completely in her mouth, though she held it open and he lay on his back on her tongue, his legs dangling outside of her lips. For a couple minutes, she simply sucked on him, then she used her tongue to push him out gently so that he lay upon her lips. The shrinky seemed so peaceful now, that he could be asleep, but he was noticeably smaller and Tucker noticed it right away.

“Eh, what happened to him? He got smaller, didn’t he?”

Kaylee didn’t answer right away, shushing him and just nodding back to Sanna.

Tucker turned just in time to see Sanaa flip the tiny man, open her mouth wide and catch his body in her mouth. All in one action, she gulped him down her throat and he was gone, his body squiggling down her throat like a little tadpole swimming downstream.

 (images by TheCriticalShrinker on DA)

Tucker had a hard time looking away, so Kaylee tapped him on the shoulder. “I think Sanaa must have borrowed some of that special formula from Forbidden Dish. It makes the shrinkies melt when they’re in your mouth”, she explained, adding “but if you wait too long, they’ll explode.” She made a face to emphasize her point and was amused to see Tucker staring at her, his mouth agape, as his understanding grew. “C’mon. I think my friend Nautica is in one of these rooms. She’s into shrinky worship, domination and humiliation.” She took his arm and guided Tucker further down the hallway.

--