- Text Size +

It was a twenty minute drive to the Vespah Lounge, with some twists and turns as they approached the top of a hill along the Hudson Bend. On the way, Kaylee had taken the time to re-apply some make-up and switch out her earings.

“Changing earings?”, he asked, curious.

“These were a present from Nautica. I always wear them when I visit Vespah”, she declared.

Observing the front of the building, which was built into the hill, Tucker felt like he was in a scene out of ‘From Dusk Til Dawn’. The Vespah Lounge front had a seedy look to it, with a neon sign of a large female smiling wistfully and looking down upon a shrunken male, her foot perched atop his prone form.

Upon entering the building and walking by three large bouncers dressed in black suits, they walked through a long narrow dimly-lit hallway that Kaylee referred to as ‘the Tunnel’. Tucker briefly considered turning tail during the long walk, but he remembered the look of the bouncers and it was likely the Uber driver had already left.

“This is the Meeting Room”, Kaylee declared as they emerged into a very large open area.

Like the hallway, it too was very dark, but in many places, there were neon arrays of light which lit certain areas well, but led to shadows in much of the room. It had an eeriness about it. To the left, there was a sort of purplish-reddish haze; to the right, it was a foggy blue. There was one major exception to the darkness. All around, in various stages of undress, were a bevy of females with a wide variety of figures and hair color. One thing about them was common, however – they were all extremely gorgeous. Tucker’s hesitancy dissipated as he took in the virtual buffet of female flesh. He almost failed to notice that there were some men interspersed around the area, mingling with some of the women on the widely spaced-out furniture pieces, which, although they looked comfortable, had a gaudy appearance to them. Whereas Forbidden Dish had an elegant ambiance, this place seemed decadent, hedonistic.

  (image by CaddyIsRaddy on DA)

Several of the women, no doubt strippers by the attire they wore (or didn’t wear), turned their attention towards him.

Kaylee laughed lightly as she saw how Tucker’s face had instantly brightened upon taking in the room. “First things first”, she announced, “we have to do a couple things before you can…play.” She took him over to a station that looked similar to a bank teller booth. Behind it was an attractive blond wearing spectacles. Behind her, on both walls, appeared monitors and other electronic gadgets. While she otherwise appeared professional, sitting behind a computer monitor with hands on keyboard and headphones on, Tucker noticed her sheer blouse was opened, barely concealing her abundant chest.

 (Glitter at the control station, image by ClearanceClarence on DA)

“Hey Glitter”, said Kaylee. “No clients tonight?”

“Hi Kaylee. Nope, it’s my turn at the desk”, Glitter greeted her warmly. “How are you? Haven’t seen you in a little while. Who’ve you got with you?”, she turned to look at Tucker, “Has he come to be absorbed? Perhaps a new toy?” 

Tucker fidgeted with his hands in his pockets, feeling a bit awkward by how Glitter was eyeing him up. She had a blasé look on her face, clearly not overly impressed with him.

“No, no”, Kaylee chuckled. “He’s a colleague of mine, just here to have some fun. Mind if I show him around?”

“Not at all. But you know the rules. I’ll need a deposit first and he’ll need to sign the waiver”, Glitter replied.

“What type of waiver?”, asked Tucker.

“It’s not a big deal. It just covers their butt just in case some accident happens”, Kaylee explained. “And I’ll cover the costs”, she handed her personal credit card to Glitter.

“It’s required for admittance into the Fun House”, she stated pointedly. She placed several forms in front of him on her counter and placed a pen on top, adding “…and for the cloning process.”

“Fun House?”

“That’s what we call it”, she said tersely. She glared at him while he contemplated, then added, “Look, if you don’t sign the waiver, than you’re not getting in. Period. It makes no difference to me.” She looked at him pointedly.

Tucker looked about ready to sign when he looked from the forms, “Wait. Did you say something about cloning?”

Glitter began to respond when Kaylee interjected, “It’s a requirement. Every male that enjoys this place gets cloned. You’ll see why later. It’s the reason I can assure your body won’t be harmed in the slightest.”

Kaylee and Glitter quickly guided Tucker through the forms and where to sign his name and where he had to initial.

“Great. Now that that’s done, let’s get you cleaned up”, Glitter announced. She pressed a button on her console and a buzzer could be heard, then a door several feet to her side opened up and a completely nude black female with curly hair walked out. “Just follow Sanaa and she’ll get you all situated”, Glitter directed.

As Kaylee and Tucker began to follow Sanaa through the door, Kaylee asked quickly to Glitter, “Have you seen Nautica? I didn’t see her in the Meeting Room.”

“She’s in there”, Glitter nodded towards the door, “she’s with some clients.”

“Thanks”, said Kaylee as the door shut behind them.

--