- Text Size +

Kaylee opened the door to the personal Conversion Chamber, motioning Tucker inside, then shutting and locking the door behind him. The room was a good size, roughly 25x25 and was well furnished. The walls seemed alive, displaying a thickly forested imagery complete with animal moving on the periphery, the room itself appearing as a clearing in the midst of it all. Sounds of animals chirping added to the ambiance.

On a table in the center of the room, sitting upon some earthen material sat a crystal. An energy aura seemed to emanate from it.

  (image by oldwarrenpoint on DA)

“Go ahead and take a seat”, Kaylee instructed, motioning to a comfortable lounger chair in the room’s center near the table with the crystal. As he did as instructed, she added, “you can put your feet up. Sit back and just relax.”

She opened a cabinet, then looked over at him, staring down at his semi-hard dick. “How big does that thing get?”, she asked brusquely.

“I dunno. A little bigger, I guess.”

“Hmmm. About seven inches”, Kaylee mumbled. “Ok”, she said, taking out what looked to be a high-tech, fancy-looking penis pump and closing the cabinet. “Put this on and make sure it fits snug, all the way down to the base of your cock. It’s important to get a good seal.”

Tucker looked at the device with both a longing and with some trepidation. “Kaylee, what if I change my mind about this?” He wanted to ensure he could back out at the last minute, if he wasn’t ‘feeling’ it.

“No worries”, she said in a calming voice, “you can back out at any time until you begin to ejaculate. Than, it’ll be too late and also…I don’t think you’d wanna back out at that point.” She gave him a mischievious smirk. She noticed his scrotum seemed very full and fat – even though the testicles were pulled up tightly, the scrotal skin hardened with his obvious arousal.

She helped him on the fitting, including an undercurrent which wrapped around his testicles. She made it snug, right to the root of his cock, causing him to grunt. When she was satisfied, she gave him a smile and patted him firmly on the rump. Looking down into the device, Tucker saw that the shaft of the device was completely transparent and his penis, which had hardened during the fitting was straining slightly inside.

“What is this thing?”, Tucker inquired, looking over to the crystal, from which multiple colors were emanating out of and lighting up the ceiling of the room.

“That, my dear, is a Dilithium Crystal”, Kaylee said curtly.

“Wait?”, Tucker looked incredulous, “a real Dilithium Crystal? Like the one’s from the Star Trek show?”

“What? You didn’t Star Trek just made that up, did you?”, she replied, laughing. “The government acquired a large quantity of the crystal on the first visit to the moon many years ago. Recently, some small amount has made it to the public via the Black Market. At least, that’s what I’ve been told.”

“Huh”, muttered Tucker, in understanding. “What does it do?”

“It plays a vital role in the final part of the cloning process”, Kaylee replied.  “Now, just relax and let me do all the work”, she said, one hand caressing his chest as she sat next to him. “It’s important that you attain what I call maximum hardness.” She began to alternate between caressing his chest and his inner thigh while she blew lightly across his temple. In her other hand, she held a thin remote with a handful of buttons of different colors.