- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here things start getting good. For context Terry is only half a centimeter tall

 Terry started to awaken with a groan and pounding headache, rubbing his head "What the hell was tha-" Terry froze up as he looked around. The register was huge! It was like a celebrate mansion in size and about as tall as a 5 or 6 story building!

 "What the fuck!?! What happened to me?!?!" Terry was having a panic attack as he looked for where he sat at the now towering jar of pens, the bottles of shots, the limited time items on the little stand and the now distant isles of items that now were towering mountains.

 "NononononoNO!" After a bit, Terry finally calmed down enough to think. "Ok, ok..... I somehow shrunk, I'm on the counter...... And nobody knows! Fuck!" As Terry stood up to start pacing, he heard a rip and crumbling noise "What now- WHAT!!!" Terry looked down as his shirt, pants, shoes, socks and boxers fall to pieces like they had been burnt! Terry stood there on shock and panicking as he was now naked as the day he was born "Fuck! What else can go wrong!"

 As Terry said those words, he heard the sliding door open and felt a small tremor, as he looked over he fell to his knees as he watch J, his short girly friend, now a colossal being, a god who could destroy cities with a step. "Holy Shit"

----------------------------------------------------

 J had finished all the outside work, walk back inside thinking "Almost out and about time Terry and I hit the bar". As he walked through the sliding door, J noticed Terry was gone, the register was closed and a few things needed off the counter but no Terry anywhere.

 "Terry?, You here?" J walked to the restrooms in the back but both were empty "Weird. He never leaves the front till I come back in." J then searched the cooler, freeze and back room but no sign of him. He even tried calling him but it went straight to voicemail "Where is he? Did something happen? I better close up quickly and see if I can find him!"

---------------------------------------------------- 

 Terry had gotten over his shock and had been jumping up and down, shouting, waving his arms to get J's attention! "TTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYY?" Terry stopped, covering his ears as J's normally shift voice was now extremely deep and loud. As Terry recovered, he could only watch as J walked to the restrooms, more than likely looking for him "Shit...... This isn't going to be easy"

 Terry walked to the closest edge of the counter as J looked for him "Maybe I'll get his attention here and-" he jumped as J came to the counter in a hurry, putting thing away as fast as possible. "Nonono!" Realizing J was getting ready to leave to look for him he sprinted the last bit to the edge and took a leap of faith, trying to grab ahold of J's shirt "JJJJJJJJJJ!" As Terry flew and started to decent at a rapid speed, he managed to grab J's shirt right where it tucked into his skirt.

 "Holy Shit! Once I get out of this, I'll never call J a shorty again!" Then Terry noticed he was slipping on the slick material "Oh shit!" As he tried to cling on, he saw J's massive had come down towards him "Yes! J, I'm here!" Terry's joy soon turned to fear as J was in tucking his shirt causing him to fall "NNNNNNOOOOOOOOO!"

 As Terry fell luck seemed to be on his side, j had to use his other hand to pull the skirt to untuck his skirt, as he always wore tight skirts, but had accidentally tucked the front of his shirt in his underwear. Terry screamed till the landed with a thud, on to the base of J's cock.

 "I-I'm alive? I'm alive!" Terry laughed, then saw were he was "Oh God...." It was hot and musky. Before Terry could process exactly where he was, the band of the underwear snapped shut and he was force to grab on as J started moving.

Chapter End Notes:

Don't know when the next part will be out but enjoy