[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

Sometimes I'm in a rather unloving mood. :-) Here is an action-packed story that depicts a mini-giantess who ruthlessly shows those in the crowd who have the nerve to oppose her where their place is. There is a romantic twist towards the end that is clearly marked and not required reading. If you're not into that sort of thing, or you're under 18, don't read any further. No killing, no blood, no injuries, that's what I don't enjoy. Have fun!


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Legwear Characters: None
Growth: Mini GTS (16-30ft)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3745 Read: 1614
Published: December 13 2023 Updated: December 13 2023
Story Notes:
The author's home office, who sits at his desk, nervously hovering over the 'Submit' button on giantessworld.net. Dana, his wife, really tall and confident woman with a playful glint in her eyes, enters the room.
Dana: (leaning against the doorframe) So, this is it? The big moment? You're finally sharing your story with the world?
Author: (hesitantly) Yeah, I guess. I'm just not sure if it's good enough. You know, it's my first story.
Dana: (walking over, her steps resounding confidently) Oh, come on! You've been fussing over this for so many days. Let me tell you, it's fantastic. The way you've portrayed the giantess – it's like you took a leaf out of my book!
Author: You really think so?
Dana: (nodding) Absolutely! Remember the part where she arrives, towering over the crowd? The imagery is so vivid! (imitates the giantess's voice) "a striking figure whose height was so extraordinary that even the tallest men were dwarfed, barely reaching her knees." It gave me chills!
Author: (smiling slightly) And that was just the beginning.
Dana: And her playful dominance at the ticket booth! My god, it was like watching a movie in my head. Her breaking the glass, lifting the clerk... (flexes playfully) It's like something I would do!
Author: (laughs) I might have been inspired by someone.
Dana: (sits on the desk, her height still imposing) And the subtleties, like when she squats down to the level of her admirer – it's a beautiful moment. It shows there's more to her than just strength and size.
Author: I wanted to add depth to her character. Not just a giantess, but someone capable of gentleness.
Dana: (reaching for his hand) And that's why it's brilliant. You've created a character that's powerful yet complex. This isn't just a story for giantess lovers; it's a story for anyone who appreciates nuanced characters.
Author: Thanks, Dana. You're exaggerating, but it's nice. It means a lot coming from you. I just... I mean, it's AI-enhanced. I'm not even sure if it counts as my own work. Plus, English isn't my first language...
Dana: (approaches him, placing a reassuring hand on his shoulder) Hey, look at me. First of all, using AI doesn't diminish your creativity. Think of it as a collaborator, not a crutch. You've spent dozens of hours teaching the AI and editing its results. That effort and dedication? That's all you.
Author: You really think so?
Dana: I know so. (gently nudges him towards the computer) Now, go on. Share your story with the world. Let them see your imagination, which I feel every day.
Author: (nods, feeling reassured) Alright, here goes nothing. (clicks 'Submit')
Dana: (beaming with pride) There. You've done it. And whatever the response, remember, you've taken a huge step today. I'm proud of you.
Author: Thanks, Dana. I couldn't have done it without you.
Dana: (grinning) That's what muses are for. Now, how about we celebrate your newfound authorship? How about you show some of that creativity in the bedroom? I could use a storyteller's touch.
Author: (laughs, standing up and following her) Lead the way, my giantess muse.
Dana: (looking back playfully) Oh, I plan to. Just wait till I tell you about my ideas for your next story...
Dana and the Author are about to leave the room when Dana pauses and turns towards an unseen audience, a mischievous twinkle in her eye.
Dana: (with a conspiratorial smile) Oh, and for those of you eavesdropping on our little moment here, if you're craving more tales of towering elegance, there's a treasure trove waiting for you.
Author: (looking puzzled) Dana, what are you...?
Dana: (placing a finger on her lips, silencing him) Shh, just playing along. (turns back to the audience) You see, my little darling is just starting his journey and in between stories he is also creating pictures. Some of them are beautiful, as far as I'm concerned. Check out https://www.deviantart.com/beautifultallwomen/. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.
Author: (smiling) Breaking the fourth wall, huh?
Dana: (grinning) Why not? After all, isn't storytelling about blurring the lines between fantasy and reality? Now, let's create our own story. (winks at the audience)
(Dana playfully pulls the Author out of the room, leaving the audience with a sense of intrigue and an invitation to explore a world where the grandeur of towering women reigns supreme.)

1. Under Her Gaze by BeautifulTallWomen [Reviews - 0] (3745 words)

I've always been drawn to crafting tales of gentle giantesses, but life is full of surprises! 😊 In a shift from my usual style, I present an action-oriented story featuring a mini-giantess who unapologetically asserts her dominance over anyone daring to challenge her. This tale is not for the faint-hearted or those under 18. Rest assured, it steers clear of violence - no killing, blood, or injuries, as they're not my cup of tea. And, because I couldn't help myself, there's a romantic twist at the end. It's a separate segment, so there's no obligation to read it if that's not your thing. Dive in if this piques your interest, and enjoy the ride!