- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Very short chapter, saving the juicy part for next time

The pieces finally connected for Nina. She went back and read all her previous interactions with Maddie and realised how obvious it was. "How could I be so stupid?" Nina thought to herself. Nina just sat and stared at her phone, her mind completely blank on what to do next. Maddie would almost certainly ignore any attempt to contact her again, and she was still in the SWCA sitting and sulking. Nina looked up in the sky to get a glimpse of Maddie. She could see tears forming in her eyes. Nina felt horrible about the misunderstanding but there wasn't really anything she could do to fix it.



Maddie continued to sit in the SWCA, twiddling her thumbs as she sighed heavily. She quickly glanced at the table, noticing all the Speck Worlds. "Ugh, this is embarrassing. Billions of microbes just saw me get stood up" she muttered to herself. Maddie thought about the conversations she had with Nina, about her fascination with the Speck Worlds. Maddie hadn't really given them too much thought before, she had only seen them a couple times before in her life. She got up and stood over the table, looking down at them curiously.



There were 22 Speck Worlds in this SWCA, and they had close communication with each other due to their relative proximity. Bigs were allowed to enter the SWCA to observe them, and while touching the Speck Worlds was discouraged, it wasn't explicitly forbidden. There wasn't any sort of security or staff on site. Visitors were still rare however, many humans who had an interest in Speck Worlds preferred private collections and the SWCA's served little purpose other than scientific research or field trip destinations for school kids. The majority of the time they sat empty. Maddie had never visited a SWCA and was intrigued by the concept. She continued to observe the Speck World's, leaning in for a closer view and chuckling to herself. "Well, I'm here anyway. Might as well make the most of it" she thought to herself. "Hello little Speck Worlds, I hope I'm not too intimidating, heh" Maddie laughed. She again looked at 89421, Nina's home world. There wasn't anything too different about this one, Maddie wasn't sure why this one got singled out by her supposed catfisher.



Maddie's phone buzzed, a final desperation attempt from Nina to explain the situation. "That better not be her again I swear to fucking God" snapped Maddie. Maddie opened her phone, but didn't read the message Nina sent before blocking her account. "Congratulations, you tricked me into going to this boring empty building, stupid bitch" she continued, throwing her phone back into her bag. Maddie was furious. Nina was now the one holding back tears as she saw Maddie fuming and pacing around the SWCA. Maddie again turned her attention towards the Speck Worlds, and specifically 89421. "She must love this stupid pebble" she said. Maddie then sat back down in the chair and removed her flats. She placed her pantyhosed covered legs up onto the table, across the short glass barrier. Her feet stood right before 89421. "I'll show her"



The inhabitants of 89421, especially Nina, looked up in awe and horror as Maddie's feet towered seemingly forever above the planet. Even her pinky toe alone was hundreds of times larger than the planet. The size of a single foot was impossible to comprehend. A Big had never gotten this close to their planet before. Maddie peered down at the Speck World from between her feet and smiled. "She thinks these things don't get enough attention? I'll show them attention" her voice boomed, rattling buildings across the planet. Naturally, many inhabitants of 89421 feared the worst and began fleeing towards the Teleportation Port, hoping to seek refuge on another Speck World. The port immediately got overwhelmed and tried to control the chaos, but it was quickly turning into a full blown riot. Nina tried to escape herself, but got tripped by a stampede and badly twisted her ankle. She winced in pain as she pulled herself up and tried to hobble towards a teleporter but it was no use, she could barely move. All Nina could do was collapse onto a bench and look up at the sky at the colossal woman's feet taunting the planet. Not only was Nina the one who brought her here, she was the one who pissed her off enough to do this. The guilt hit Nina like a train. She began hyperventilating and sobbing. Had she doomed her entire planet? Was this the end for her?



Maddie continued to look down at 89421, resting her hand against her face as she thought about her next move. The thought of simply destroying the planet beneath her foot crossed her mind, but she thought that would be a bit too harsh, and she figured she could probably have a bit of fun with it. "What to do with you, little Speck World? I just don't know..." she teased, giggling softly after she spoke. Chaos continued to ensue on the planet, while Nina eventually passed out on the bench from the combination of pain and intense emotion. Maddie looked down at her feet. She noticed a small hole in her pantyhose right near the sole of her right foot. She quickly came up with an idea. "Ok, I've got it. I've heard that these Speck Worlds are very durable. I think I'll put that to the test. I'm going to head home now, and I'll put you microbes in my stocking. When I get back home, we'll see how well you survived. Sound good?" said Maddie. She carefully picked up 89421 between her fingers and gently placed it through the hole in her stocking and put her shoes back on. Maddie grabbed her bag and headed out the door. "Good luck down there!" she teased as she made her way back home.

Chapter End Notes: